User you are all lovely people. I enjoy every day that I can spend time with honest and genuine human beings...

user you are all lovely people. I enjoy every day that I can spend time with honest and genuine human beings. We are all soul brothers.

t.user

Attached: ANon enjoying the apocolypse.jpg (552x370, 42K)

The ultimate whitepill: we all have each other.

Attached: 1555534000389.jpg (499x499, 41K)

Thanks anons, you are my true brothers.

t. user

Attached: images.jpg (500x382, 16K)

I hate you all and I can't leave.

you fat ass

in the end we may be one again

Bu imma gurl.

I’m going to Canada and I’m going to kick a random guy’s ass and hope it’s you.

Attached: fren power.gif (1200x832, 925K)

no you're not.

Attached: 1469089518163.gif (250x197, 825K)

Post Witch doctor

I wouldn't have nothin' if I didn't have you anons.

Attached: download.jpg (226x223, 10K)

>image
Fukken saved.

Frens forever

Jow Forums is love
Jow Forums is life
Jow Forums is sacred
Jow Forums is holy

Right back at you user...Stay based...

...Now stop being a faggot and go buy a new handgun. BE READY

Hope I get to see this film before I do

Attached: dark-fate-1.jpg (740x493, 86K)

>user you are all lovely people.

No we aren't. I am telling you to your face that I hate you and want you literally die in a horrific way because I hate you. You are not my brother. You are just another pesky insect to me. A pesky insect that can and will be smashed. So here's your honesty and genuwine sentiment. If I ever see you try to use green face user again with some peace and love kikery bullshit I will hunt you down and slowly cut you apart starting with your fingers and toes just to show you how lovely I am. Now get aids and die by the hands of cannibal children you fucking nigger

I'm leaving Jow Forums guys. I've been going here since about mid-2013 while I was in college, but now I've graduated and have an actual professional career and can't be associated with this place anymore. I know some of you will miss me as I've always been an active contributor in /ptg/ threads, not to toot my own horn but I think I played a pretty huge role in helping this board grow more popular thanks to spreading memes on Reddit. I'm actually far more liberal after my life has improved and i hang out with my bros and smoke weed, i have a nice job now and i cant be associated with right-wing memes. It was fun spreading memes with you guys, but its time for me to grow up and leave this board, and I suggest many of you do the same.

why can't we be frens

Pretty sure my Jow Forums anons are the only thing that keeps me sane.

Attached: HitlerCar.gif (483x296, 3.38M)

good gtfo and on your way die in some horrible way we never wanted or needed newtrash like you anyway and before I forget take all your JIDF buddies with you they bore me and if you knew me you would know I get even more vicious when I'm bored

I’ve never met even one person who admits to frequenting Jow Forums or Jow Forums but I feel more social connection here than to almost anyone else.

You’re all fag and niggers, but we’re gonna fag-nigger it all up together.