Jesus Christ is coming back soon. I have that feeling even though I'm an atheist

Jesus Christ is coming back soon. I have that feeling even though I'm an atheist.

Attached: 27f82409c6624d86bc826462fe26a8ef.jpg (600x900, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5-5RJQjgYaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1508535388085.png (671x519, 146K)

This thread is now for repenting
The truth shall set you free

Plz destroy world Jesus. Thx

>Jesus Christ is coming back soon.
Maybe, but you still shouldn't wait around to be saved.
If there's one takeaway message in the bible, it's not "tolerate," but rather "fight evil."

Attached: Jesus sword.jpg (261x193, 14K)

Fuck off serpent.

More like Kalki. Wipe the filth from the earth.

Attached: 1562814562278.jpg (1633x2000, 347K)

you cant physically do that. this is spiritual warfare

the messiah isn't going to come and hug everyone and give out flowers, he's coming back as a roaring lion to judge the world cept the 144,000 elect men and the 1/3rd of the world.

2 Esdras 6:9 For Esau is the end of the world, and Jacob is the beginning of it that followeth

Christianity is about idolising a human called Jesus of Nazareth first, which is an abomination.

Christians teach what they have been told to teach by the ones they oppose.

I can tell you who the 4 individuals were who wrote the Hebrew old testament and the exact date,

if it suited me.

Same about your new testament which was gathered by 6 people from 2 different areas.

Attached: 4-1.jpg (478x450, 257K)

>you cant physically do that
Bullshit. Read the bible. Occasionally God calls upon his people to take out the trash. The white race is God's chosen people, not the Arab Khazars posing as Hebrews for free land.

>We you don't understand anything and haven't read the bible, so you just make shit up.

The 144,000 are already in Heaven they're saints from the Old Testament.

Who wrote it schizo...

he was already born among us once again. it is only a matter of time before he makes his move.

Attached: 1562822301845.jpg (680x979, 111K)

British Israelites/Christian Identity people are as cringe as Black Hebrew Israelites with none of the humor value gained from having low expectations of blacks.

The theology is exactly the same you just have a different tribes chart with it's own racial twist.

Attached: WW3ISCOKE.jpg (1024x818, 549K)

Never 5get!

Attached: 1547658080790.jpg (1250x872, 632K)

Attached: Fedora blob.jpg (920x900, 88K)

About the Anti-Christ....there are at this moment literally billions of Anti-Christs.

I am not one.

You will find them among Christians, Muslims, Jews, Atheists, Satanists, Agnostics, Buddhists,

Hindus, etc.

They don't need a leader to be more Anti-Christ.

I have to make clear that The Christ has nothing to do with Jesus of Nazareth, that part was later
fabricated.

I'm not a fedora, I'm a Christian. BIs/CIs are extremely cringe inducing. It's good you have no street ministry or church because it would be damaging to evangelism. At least with BHIs people can just laugh at them. BIs/CIs are just sad people twisted by pride and wrath.

the "white" race are the edomites. and the israelites who look like "whites" according to their fathers pedigree are going to be saved. dark skinned edomites are going into slavery. skin color has nothing to do with slavation

all the prophets are back on the scene through reincarnation (no such thing as heaven/hell.)

will you question the khazarian amaelkikes of their validity to being israelites?

>Blah, blah, blah

Attached: Jesus was white.jpg (800x768, 304K)

He is the Son of God. He died for the sins of the world. He offers the gift of eternal life, the only way into Heaven is through Him.

Ask Him into your heart before it's too late.

Attached: romans10.9.jpg (453x453, 48K)

Alas, Babylon. And further the whore thereof. Repent while there is time. We have seen today another sign. Are you ready for the last day?

the spoils of war include their women. when nehemiah rebuked the israelites for having moabite wives it was because he knew through the spirit they were not putting them in their place (girl putting up moabite relics and still worshiping her nations idols)

tel me then why did moses have an ISRAELITE son with a woman that isnt an israelite? or why the messiah has a moabite mother and ammonite mother in his genealogy? its because the only thing that matters is the seed

The Christ is here. Jesus is not coming back.

It is very easy to make humans believe they are enlightened and know the truth...and then

thinking it is their task to wake up others.

He was used and his legacy is still being used to divide people, just like the other

religions/ideologies/"philosophies".

Luke 12:51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

why would I want to be equally yoked with heathen nations? segregation is normal and biblical and its in the future

Revelation 14:2-4
>2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

From heaven.

>3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

The 144,000 have been redeemed from the earth.

>4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

They are male virgins who were the firstfruits unto God and the Lamb, they are from the Old Testament.

>muh edomites
Literally no different from a Black Hebrew Israelite.

Finally, someone I can talk to. You nailed it. I'll answer a question of your choosing if you'd like. Have a good "1"...

Based Christ Posting user

>have a feeling that Jesus Christ is coming back soon
>atheist
That's just your body thetans reminding you that Xenu did nothing wrong. Discordian btw.

Why does your image show a white guy?

Yeshua was a Jew. Short, swarthy, dark curly hair and beard. He wasn't anything close to your image.

Also
>worshiping a jew
>defending all other jews as a result

Nope. God's wrath comes in the form of the total annihilation of ALL jews. They know it and so do you, cuck.

Your dead kike on a stick is going to come back and burn everyone he doesn't like, I'm soooo scared

Attached: 1524876824726.png (932x1047, 768K)

Jesus was a false prophet
there is only Yakub

>denies his savior
>not anti-christ

>Jesus Christ is coming back
Amen

Das rite spotted

The Christians here are parroting the propaganda of a Roman Emperor. The levels of idiocy work generations deep.

>Yeshua

This is a transliteration of a Hebrew abbreviation (ש"ו) or y-sh'u for the phrase yimakh shemo (יִמַּח שְׁמוֹ) which means "may his name be obliterated." It is top level blasphemy to use this to refer to Christ and is maybe the most Jewish thing you can do.

>heaven
>GREEK - Ouranos
>"the vaulted expanse of the sky with all things visible in it"

this prophecy of the end times hasn't happen yet. we still have jacob's trouble, WW3, and the mark of the beast before the great return of the messiah

your red skin is showing, esau

Maybe he already is back user :)

Hi

Nation of Islam isn't das riters, those are Black Hebrew Israelites. Das rite is the equally stupid, but far more funny version of the Christian Identity posters in this thread.

Christcucks in 33AD: TRUST THE PLAN!

Christcucks 2000 years later: TRUST THE PLAN!

There is only one meaningful religion:

Grow your own food and mediate.

It helps to honor your earth mother and spirit father on a daily basis, but if you want to grow food, you'll have to do this anyway.

Attached: godanu16.jpg (700x519, 102K)

You have to be careful when you think in dogmatic metaphors. You might turn your brainpan to yogurt.

When everybody on earth ceases to "believe" and instead searches for truth, then all will come to know their creator, for THAT is the only truth.

It starts with meditation and clean living. You won't find truth in a book. Especially not a book written by a power-mad Roman emperor.

What if all of those entities depicted in your folklore, are the same person? This Christ, who walks among you, is everyone......

>how do you do fellow atheists
>also praise Jesus, Jesus Christ is lord Jesus is coming back alleluia alleluia, did I mention I was an atheist?

>Rabbi Yeshua poster
Hi, welcome back. Repent and stop telling lies.

>a wild one wester appears

BHIs and BIs in the same thread, this should be interesting, let me get some snacks.

My book does just that. It'll be ready soon, but will you be?

its simple. this is for me and not for you

2 Corinthains 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Ecclesiasticus 33:14 Good is set against evil, and life against death: so is the godly against the sinner, and the sinner against the godly

Wisdom of Solomon 5:2 When they see it, they shall be troubled with terrible fear, and shall be amazed at the strangeness of his salvation, so far beyond all that they looked for

Bullshit and you know it.
>Yeshua (ישוע, with vowel pointing יֵשׁוּעַ – yēšūă‘ in Hebrew) was a common alternative form of the name יְהוֹשֻׁעַ ("Yehoshua" – Joshua) in later books of the Hebrew Bible and among Jews of the Second Temple period.

How should we meditate, user?

You're wise, and ready. Follow those teachings and keep an open mind. Things are not always as they seem. Especially when your teachings were being taught by a man who was taken too early, and his biographers had personal biases. Have a good "1"...

Jesus's name is not Joshua. In the original Greek it is Ieosus. The Hebrew Bible is irrelevant to the name of Jesus.

I will teach you soon.

and people call me the LARP'er

THANK YOU JESUS!

Three Pillars of Zen is as good as any.

ok faggot

Attached: 399153FD-9A0A-4C11-9E35-977A1D16CB5D.jpg (261x193, 6K)

you returning back to where you belong after you have succeeded, which

means a second coming cannot take place on Earth for you do not belong here.

People who are waiting for a "saviour" on Earth to do all the work for them are all failing.

I have noticed some Christians have gotten angry and are attacking me on a personal level by

damning me, it is their choice.

I talked more about Christianity than other religions because the questions gave room for that.

Go with it,177777777

>quotes the apocrypha

Attached: CwlYAuGUsAA1KQI.jpg (480x480, 74K)

Seek and ye shall find.

Get free of the mundane traps: Sugar addiction, TV news scares, internet scares, want of a girlfriend and fast car, etc.

Seek stillness and enlightenment will find you.

I'm not LARPing. I've been spending more and more time here lately. Delays have stalled my work, but I will not stop until I'm finished. Ask questions, and remain humble, then you might achieve what you've always wanted. Stay arrogant and confident, and you've taken your Salvation into your own hands. If you aren't absolutely, positively certain that you are indeed, saved, keep an open mind.

The antichrist is supposed to come first though. Beware of that.

Attached: 1554161040101.jpg (600x800, 369K)

Pretty based, good advice here

>even though I'm an atheist.

Attached: 1472441746361.png (420x420, 267K)

The second coming is the last Christ you will need. I too have had many troubles with Christians, and all other religious doctrine soaked psyches. Everyone has an opportunity for Salvation. Coming to terms with the functionality behind the mechanics towards such an end, will rattle everyone's arrogance to their core. Self realization precedes Salvation, and from my perspective, you seem quite ahead of the curve.

All people now have that feeling. They look around them and ask what has life become? It's almost time too, just a few more years

Attached: 1562122108739m.jpg (1024x714, 209K)

Exactly.
Nothing will save you. Nobody is coming.

It's all in your mind and the mind of the All.

Time will march on and the Earth will soldier on.

You must cease looking outside yourself for salvation, for it is only within.

Iesous is the Greek transliteration of Yeshua. He wasn't the only one called "Jesus" in this time period, by the way.
>the Jews don't have anything to do with Jewish names

Thank you, young warrior. Screenshot deserved.

Good thing the bible isn't "a" book and wasn't written by a power mad roman emperor then.

>t. smol brained Wikipedia reader

There are people in the New Testament who are named Joshua. Acts 7:45 and Luke 3:29. Acts and Luke were both written by Luke, who was Greek. Jesus's name is not Joshua.

Earth will not simply march on. Nobody has been fully realized, until recently. Your tone is shifting slightly, friend. Nobody has to come... I'm already here. Have a good "1"...

>Jesus looks like a slack jawed arab buffoon even though the arabs didn't live in or invade that region for seven hundred years after he was born.

Attached: SlackJawedJewishMessiah.jpg (408x1024, 89K)

Christ did not descend into the body of a human called Jesus of Nazareth, 2029 years

ago on March 20th, almost 2 hours before sunrise (which is the secret time of birth of your "son

of god").

The Christ (which has a different "real" name but I will use this name here) appeared once, just

once, and this was in another era, not even close to our era where Jesus of Nazareth also lived in.
Do you know who keeps the knowledge about the real Christ alive?

And do you know who keeps the knowledge about the fake christ(s) alive?

The opposite of what you are thinking.

>Ask questions, and remain humble, then you might achieve what you've always wanted.
What is the specific way in which one should meditate?

The arrogance of your learned dictations are peaking through. There have been several Christs sent to help humanity on several planets. You, and everyone else, are on the last "1" you will receive. After this, you either graduate or not. I'm not certain of the group you speak of, but I'd sure like to meet NON arrogant, intelligent, meek, and deserving learners. Unfortunately, they are not in my midst at the moment, and just that fact, is not a coincidence.

I explain it in my book. It's quite technical, and will take a couple days to prepare your body. Have patience, please. I'm working as hard as I can to wrap this up. Have a good "1"...

Attached: 14940055_1494044690610360_6319811115996768242_o.jpg (2000x2000, 966K)

If he comes back. I think this will be the third time now. Is there any prophecies about a third return?

An entire book? Is it really so complicated?

Jesus wasn't even a real person, you Jewish cocksuckers

>pic related

Attached: jesus.jpg (333x499, 28K)

There's a lot more to learn than a new language... Have a good "1"...

>Have a good "1"...
Kek, what is this nonsense? I recognize you. I spend way too much time here.

How would Jesus get noticed in >current year ? Explain one plausible scenario where he's not ignored .

Now you are being pretentious.

But anyways I was referring to Thoth. Ever heard of him?

You're on a countdown of sorts... What happens when "1" is no more, is entirely your decision. Are you ready to be 100% in control, or is your arrogance going to block you from recognizing the best gift you could possibly receive? Only you know how you'll receive it... or reject it, but trust me when I say that your posture right now is the gatekeeper.

Imagine someone coming at you on a white horse wearing a white robe that's been dipped in blood and he has a sword coming out of his mouth and tell me you're going to ignore that.

"There is no historical evidence for Jesus" is an on it's face ridiculous argument considering that nearly the entirety of the media hates Christ. If they found any solid proof Jesus did not exist in history they wouldn't stop talking about it basically ever.

LMAO... Yes, indeed. I know him quite well. Thank you for your question... even if it was preceded by... that. Interesting that you went that route. If you're knowledgeable about those teachings, please explain how and more importantly why, the Pyramids were built. If you've achieved enlightenment, you'd have access to ALL of the lost knowledge of ancient cultures... wouldn't you?

Whatever floats your boat, user. Not like one can argue with Christcucks.

Explain then how in the New Testament there is one person named Jesus and multiple people named Joshua and the Apostle Luke who was an entirely fluent Greek transliterated their names so that the Joshuas are known as Joshua today and Jesus is known as Jesus today.

Sure you can I'm a reasonable man

the antichrist i feel i extremely near. maybe after trump i dunno. The time is extremely ripe for him to appear. But the pieces of the puzzle are there now espcially with israel getting its capital recognize. the next is for it to build its third temple

>If they found any solid proof Jesus did not exist in history they wouldn't stop talking about it basically ever.
You mean, solid proof like Galatians 1:11-12?

this. It isn't a blanket condemnation against race mixing. Even Moses had a non Israelite wife. What these authors have issue with is Israelites marrying non-Israelites who had not converted to the jew religion.
Read the rest of the paragraph. This is about family feuding and (((Jesus))) demanding you side with him over your own family.
Matthew 10:34-37 KJV
"34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me."

Attached: 1545663721260.jpg (427x551, 76K)

good one mate, try and debunk this
youtube.com/watch?v=5-5RJQjgYaI

Attached: 1540533933805.jpg (2580x2588, 1.86M)