Nick Fuentes shooting rampage

Reports coming in that a racist alt right commentator "Nicholas j. Fuentes" has threatened to start a shooting while on his vacation, he claims its all in "self defense" video here video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1150988634033545216/pu/vid/1280x720/VMyboL0JJ6t8KJbm.mp4?tag=10

Attached: 10E0B70D-0BD5-458C-9F65-C58099E96011.jpg (1355x1048, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1150988634033545216/pu/vid/1280x720/VMyboL0JJ6t8KJbm.mp4?tag=10
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/Fuentes Cock Nibbler.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/ORDER OF THE NINE ALBANIANS/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/SIEGE GF/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/GHEG ALBANIAN LIVING IN AMERIKIKE/
youtube.com/watch?v=QOTQ5M_2I-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you think Jow Forums is a joke?

Attached: 1563150605031.png (718x716, 597K)

>he

Stick toothpicks underneath your finger nails

I can reconize that clunky piece of shit from anywhere. Bastard thinks he can actually use a hi-point to shoot things.

Niggas gonna shoot his arm off

this doesnt look like illinois

Dang. He’s gone full rage mode

F

Fat.

>Reports coming in that a racist alt right commentator "Nicholas j. Fuentes"
Bullshit. Go away you stupid fucking tranny. No one likes you. No one ever will.

You ever think about checking things for yourself instead of believing anything some tranny posts on Jow Forums?
Not real bright are you?

>video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1150988634033545216/pu/vid/1280x720/VMyboL0JJ6t8KJbm.mp4?tag=10
top kek, based Nick

I knew we should've stopped sending the peepee poopoo superchats

the mad lad

same fag
Now stop before you make me angry. leave.

he is on vacation, prlly just went a little west. Only takes like an hour or so to get out of IL and into the dessert

The retard is strong with you. Nicker?

no wonder destiny is so shook

Attached: 1553288803089.jpg (1921x1103, 179K)

Go to bed mr Benjamin

>hi point

what the fuck is a hi point?

t. guncel

I’m the third one down. There is some conspiracy going on? Do tell

that glock looks fucking deagle in that dickheads child sized hands.

Give it a fucking rest Owen, jesus.

Clearly in go off mode

Came here to post this. Kek. I guess those pee pee poo poo super chatters finally got to him.

Jewish (((klebold)))

Spics deserve the rope. That includes Nicko Fuentes.

Attached: Nick Fuentes Sister.jpg (666x599, 265K)

Kek

Also isnt awd literal satanists tho

Cringe

No. AWD and the O9A are Hindus lmao. They just use satanic imagery for the memes.

who would in a gun duel?

Available for advice....

Attached: 047F41ED-839F-41AB-AD59-B861D6EEA9AE.jpg (1060x1060, 180K)

>tfw this is a glock 19

Attached: 1552268284440.jpg (1191x670, 104K)

Check out his guns

Hopefully they would both lose.

Attached: Fuentes Cock Nibbler.jpg (750x493, 171K)

The real winners are the arguments we've made for ethical cp along the way.

What the actual fuck is the edgelord garbage? Are you pretending to be a retard so it makes Nick look better or something? I don't get this. Or are you actually a bonafide headcase retard? I ask because I think I've seen this cringefest posted before.

Attached: 1536420976064.jpg (882x757, 46K)

I just want the first picture to trickle down to his sister, so she can show it to their parents, and Nick's dad can beat him with The Belt.

This is the guy with the twin sister who fucks lesbian sheboon niggers right?

Yes.

Attached: Fuentes 2.jpg (591x383, 35K)

Are you the guy that made all those terrible Yang Gang memes trying to subvert it when people were actually making good Yang Gang memes for fun? Do you think throwing "kill nigger" and swastikas and blood on stuff is effective at anything? I'm actually confused. Why don't you just send her the image or are you seriously this pathetic?

What the fuck is going on around here while I've been gone? This is terrible, and even aside from the edgy memes you seem a bit unwell, user. I would call you a kike, but this shitty subversion tactic seems something more like a sandnigger incel would do.

>Are you the guy that made all those terrible Yang Gang memes
No. I never made a Yang meme. I'm more of a Tulsi fan.

>Why don't you just send her the image
Her IG is private, otherwise I would have already.

beard's looking nice nigger

imagine not even being white and having a degenerate family and thinking you're some type of right wing leader

It looks like shit. It's not even full, and this nigg nogg claims to be a Med.

But, user, he's going to lead the Catholic Revolution and it's totally not larp.

Imagine being a racist idiot

not a good look

holy fuck a hi point kekekekekek

>he's going to lead the Catholic Revolution
you're talking about that new LOGOS RISING movement right?

LOGOS RISING! PRAISE JESUS!

Attached: 1557202790375.png (1115x2600, 3.82M)

>I'm more of a Tulsi fan
Baste for supporting Mommy

Wait, this spic claims to be a Med? For fuck's sake man...

Amen brother. What's your favorite Bible passage? Mine's this one

>And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations. 10 This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised. 11 And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you. 12 And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed. 13 He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant. 14 And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant.

>When the Lord your God brings (((you))) into the land he swore to your fathers, to (((Abraham, Isaac and Jacob))), to give (((you)))—a land with large, flourishing cities (((you))) did not build,
>houses filled with all kinds of good things (((you))) did not provide, wells (((you))) did not dig, and vineyards and olive groves (((you))) did not plant—then when (((you))) eat and are satisfied,

Based. Here's another one of my favorites. Praise be to Yahweh and Yeshua.

>For the Lord thy God blesseth thee, as he promised thee: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, but thou shalt not borrow; and thou shalt reign over many nations, but they shall not reign over thee.

Lol, he just telegrammed, so Nick is probably in this thread right now.

Attached: maxresdefault_6.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

Keep the beard, big guy, you look good with it.

Attached: 1543749349884.png (657x527, 34K)

He should explain why he needs a vacation when his only "job" is reading Jow Forums posts for an hour a day on YouTube and then collecting Superchat nickels.

Probably cause he's tired from carrying the weight of the white race on his shoulders like the guy from that ayn rand book, faget

Attached: atlas.jpg (173x232, 8K)

the only weight that mutt is carrying is in his stomach

>Not double wielding Yeet Cannons
Why even live.

Attached: 156280547272507639 (4).png (364x300, 49K)

Why don't you guys like Nick?

Fuck off Mossad

Modern Greeks aren’t white

I'm not ethnically Greek. btw, you aren't white either

Attached: Aryan AF.jpg (3024x4032, 1.11M)

We do, Jow Forums legitimately chose him by consensus as one of the guys who seems to represent our values the bestest.

Some of spazzes here hate him because he went after their heroes Dicky Spencer, Patrick Little, "Papa Bear, etc. but they're a small minority.

Other criticisms are more legitimate, as with all content creators. Something intelligent that Owen said as a possibility that's stuck in my head as a mind bug is that maybe he's been chosen by the Jews in Washington to incite hatred against Jews in the youth for race war purposes, like say Jew Jew Jew all the time and make you think Jew Jew Jew instead of focusing on the more complexity of the issues. When Owen says stuff like that instead of being mean and hurtful towards his family I think that he is relatively intelligent and worth listening to. But I don't think that this is true since I think his content is more nuanced and based in fact than hateful. For the most part, Jow Forums has a young userbase and I think that most of us are just proud of him that someone from this god forsaken hellhole took our points and managed to package it into something marketable to the public.

Attached: asuka_swastika.jpg (305x349, 16K)

It's shills. Either one guy or a few with proxies. They've been spamming their gay memes for the last week non-stop. I just looked in the archive by image name and went down a rabbithole.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/Fuentes Cock Nibbler.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/ORDER OF THE NINE ALBANIANS/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/SIEGE GF/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/GHEG ALBANIAN LIVING IN AMERIKIKE/

Some Atomwaffen Siegetard albanian. It's all yikes, but if you look in the Nick threads he was participating in you can see it's a coordinated effort and regardless of intent jannies should learn how to effectively moderate trash. These are the retards that kill a movement.

lmao, I'm blushing that someone did this much research on me.

>Atomwaffen Siegetard albanian
>coordinated effort
That's a stretch

HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Is this real? Oh my god, this is so great.
No wonder, Whites are fucked. We're always represented by the most degenerate aliens ever.

it took like 4 minutes
You're the cringtopia cringelord and you and your friends are a cancer, but you know that already. You probably revel in it.

It's 100% real

Attached: Melissa.png (1839x1075, 1.17M)

>Jow Forums has a young user base

Jow Forums has a chicano userbase you mean. Gotta support your own

>"If I have to shoot through a crowd of people to defend myself from Owen Benjamin, it's a self-defense situation"
>"It's 2AM, I'm outside of Owen's homestead, watching him through his window....It's a self-defense situation"
What in the fuck did this little Nicker mean by this?

>You probably revel in it.
You know it. Also...

>These are the retards that kill a movement.
>movement
lmao. What movement? Some spic livestreaming to a thousand or two nerds playing videos games, and preaching about some Catholic Revolution. Get real, faggot.

imagine thinking he's worse than you even if he only had 20 viewers
this is not a good look

i'm not talking about nick, though, i'm talking about the big picture stuff. you're what needs to be cut out for any chance of hope.

>imagine thinking he's worse than you even if he only had 20 viewers
He could have a million viewers. His fans are still nerdy incels that wont do shit.

>i'm talking about the big picture stuff
Like crying about women "being thots," even though most white girls don't lose their virginity till their 20's these days, and promiscuity is tanking in younger generations.

>you're what needs to be cut out for any chance of hope.
Look through my posts. Nick is basically the only e-celeb I've bashed on in over a year. Other than him, it's just been (((weev))) and Anglin a bit.

Very Turk behavior, Mehmet

this is delicious bait

Inshallah, habibi

>look through my posts
lmao

Erm AKCHULY

Attached: D70A7F54-4EAF-4B79-A0C1-A21326A74AD0.jpg (750x1008, 349K)

Hey man, he's the nigger that was lowkey stalking my posts

LOL 90% of cunts have fucked a dozen dudes by 16. How fucking stupid are u euroshitcuckbou?

>100% Bavarian phenotype boyfriend
I thought he didn't watch Murdoch Murdoch

Lol what posts?’it’s an online polish krokodil production forum with no chat history dipfuck

>most white girls don't lose their virginity till their 20's these days, and promiscuity is tanking in younger generations.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Imagine believing this! Kerp coping, faggot.

>stay here honey, I don't want to share

2 white faggots into anal constantly respond to each other cum burped opinions

A bit cringe that no one's explained to Nick that literally no one actually cares and that it's all Owen's mentally ill cult

NIck is based.

schizo mode engaged
youtube.com/watch?v=QOTQ5M_2I-A

>pewdiepie says pee pee poo poo in his minecraft videos

Attached: 1416114100482.gif (245x187, 1.81M)

Hes a gun youtuber, bit of a hipster. This is nonsense.

Attached: 1408629013026.jpg (450x320, 45K)

Jow Forums was a mistake

punching people on the right that joke about women being whores on the Internet is really productive. you've really efficiently spent your time here, retard.

what do you think when you take down all the people who aren't as HARDCORE AND COOL as you they're going to flock to whoever you like and not just stop caring? lol. man, idk, but I wasn't even talking about Nick like I said. I can just tell you're exactly what I said you were. A cancer on the inside. You're fucking obsessed, though.

really makes you wonder about these edgelords that like to throw on swastikas and bash people on the right for promoting non-degenerate behavior. you're actually worse than a jew.

I wasn't gonna reply, but then I wanted to make it clear to you that no one's buying your bullshit, but then I realized I shouldn't reply.

So all I'm going to say is that we've accepted him as the leader of our race and he's going to retake Constantinople in your lifetime. Eat our stinky big mac burger shits roach.

Attached: 1508651834682m.jpg (853x1024, 51K)

Bumping for vids of Twin Fuentes getting nigger knuckled.

Attached: 1563217085340.webm (202x360, 1.88M)

Are you an immigrant?

you just posted cringe

>punching people on the right that joke about women being whores on the Internet is really productive. you've really efficiently spent your time here, retard.
Complaining about white girls, and sowing gender divisions between in our race is very productive. I reckon that you think promoting a war with Venezuala and advocating for sanctions against Iran are both good. Nick does both of these.

btw, Nick constantly purity spirals against, TRS, Striker, Spencer, etc. He's the worst purity spiraler.

>catboy
Nice faggot cult you guys have going on there.

Of course. Albanian.

Attached: Catboy1.png (1784x859, 289K)

Literally using a yeet cannon 1.0 and what looks like a px4 storm