Daily reminder this is what happens when you say the n word irl whiteboi

Attached: 1559172174536.webm (640x360, 2.71M)

Nigger

Daily reminder that blacks aren't human

Attached: black men 9 month old.jpg (738x957, 100K)

Attached: black person incest.jpg (664x803, 71K)

Daily?

that mans character is detrimental to his livelyhood. he has all the power to overwhelm the attacker but chooses not to and take brain damage instead

>All those strikes and the white guy is still standing

LOL weak ass niggers.

Uppity nigger too stupid to control his feelings.

> don't like being called a bigger
> instantly act like a nigger

Yikes! Blacks are so violent. Wouldn't want to live next door to one!

>Black Bvll here

Attached: 1562885922225m.jpg (900x1024, 55K)

lol this

Daily reminder that you're a nigger

Attached: 1562989313716.gif (741x674, 118K)

Bruh, it's beetlejuice! I love you on Stern. Your stint in the WWE was great too

Why don't they fight back? Its pathetic.

What other words upset blacks ?

Every time i have ever seen a nigger throw a punch IRL it fails to KO a dude.

Its like they have no upper body strength.

Even average non/fit/ white guys can drop you if they make a solid connect on the jaw

Is it genetic? are their muscle fibers less dense or something?

Because if they show any sign of gaining the upper hand he'll just get swarmed by niggers. The only winning move is not to play.

hahaha
racism, all it does is start a fight
the white piece of shit doesn't even fight back
what a pussy
superior my ass
mah white race!!!
hahahahahaha

Don't ppl know not to anger apes? They can rip ppls arms off.

id love to see your pale white ass say that to a BLACK man for real, dumb cracka

This is the pinnacle of these niggers existence...right here.
This nigger will talk of this the rest of his life in his nigger gatherings.
The great nigger warrior!
Every nigger you see here is a loser...is going to live a shit life. Their kids will be losers also.
But they've got this....beating up a flabby White man-child.

OH BRAVO BRAVE FUCKING NIGGER!! BRAVO!

What are we prison guards? Where the fuck would we even find one of you.

Slap boxing teaches agility but not strength or technique.

More whitebois getting rekt please

N I G G E R

Attached: 1532190678379.jpg (685x475, 22K)

Hey a number seven - a golden oldie

Attached: the 15 shill topics.jpg (1446x810, 148K)

BLACK men are outbreeding you crack as at a huge rate. when your pale white ass is dumped in a retirement home the BLACK BVLLS you’re mocking rn will go are rape your sister then kill you. lol

Come home nigger. Come back to the bush.

Do you know the difference between a roadkill dog and a roadkill nigger? There's no brake marks for the nigger

Do you know why a niggers coffin is carried by two people? Because a trash bin has only two handles

Nigger

Amazing.

Shut the fuck and get those Haiti negroes of Chile already.
Stupid Shitlean.

taking this many punch without getting knocked out, this ape must have mosquito arms

K-k-k-kara bogaaaaa!!!

WE RULE NOW

Attached: Based Unapologetic Third World Conquest (2% native drop per annum!).png (720x966, 229K)

And yet WE RULE.

t. conqueror of London

How they gonna do that? My sister isn't imprisoned.

>white guy decides to riposte
The other 30 guys around the nig jump on him. We can bet all our money in this.

Attached: images - 2019-04-23T050332.290.jpg (531x578, 57K)

she will be when I make her choke to death on my BLACK penis, I bet she’d never get satisfaction from you pathetic white ass bitch dick. come fight me

Whats wrong Sven your wife already got the daily muslim gang rape?

You're right, she absolutely wouldn't. Because unlike niggers, fucking our siblings is frowned upon.

What a coward, she should have tossed some sand in his eyes then gouged them out. A troat punch. What a worthless sack of #Whiteman.

Clearly, the black man needs 40 years on prison for this.

Attached: imagineanhonestpresident_lambright2020B.jpg (1191x463, 105K)

tell that to Alabama you fucking pale whiteoid

What a coward, she should have tossed some sand in his eyes then gouged them out. A troat punch. What a worthless sack of #Whiteman.

Clearly, the black man needs 40 years in prison for this.

Attached: imagineanhonestpresident_lambright2020.jpg (1191x463, 109K)

The odds of you actually being a 15 year old white kid chugging an energy drink while on summer break get higher with each post.

Attached: 8F59551B-CA12-46EE-91F7-D3C5F046D928.jpg (960x934, 55K)

just another nigger too pussy to post his home address so we can call him a nigger to his face and see what he do

fuck man, just WTF.

I'd have to go to the USA to do that, which will never happen, way too many niggers.

The Portuguese poster, trully the most based and logical, oh is my Bias showing ? sorry LMAO

Attached: 1561822093344.gif (180x180, 2.7M)

Oh yeah??
Your country's gonna turn into another muslim-nigger-topia in 5 years if you don't do anything about it you dumb shitlean.

pfft please this doesnt apply to me because I carry a gun bitch, try me and get shot with hollow-points

>this is what happens when you say the n word irl whiteboi

You mean the stereotype of the violent thuggish behavior of blacks is further reinforced?

Attached: Charles_Barkley.jpg (540x421, 60K)

carry a fucking knife at all times
gut them if they start this shit

dude dont know how to fight or throw proper punches, he only got white boy cause he was probably outnumbered

Attached: tLdwOV8H4-8.jpg (850x1080, 212K)

Never change lad

Reminder that blacks will do that to you regardless of if you say nigger or not.

Just don't be around groups of black people and you should be fine.

JFC what a pussy!
I mean, he must of hit him like 50 times..and dude barely flinched. That ginger was tough as fuck, that nigger was a pussy ass bitch weak cunt who KNEW that Ginger wasn't going to do shit because he was outnumber six to one.

A few months ago while researching my genealogy I learned that one of my ancestors owned a plantation in what is now the border region between West Virginia and Virginia.
A couple years ago I might have been slightly ashamed.
Instead I was proud.

Nigs gonna nig.

kys phonefag

based and cottonpilled

dude..have you NEVER seen these videos? White dude gets attacked by a nig, begins to pummel the nig, a flock of nigs come out of nowhere and strip you clean.

he was pretty based, he was a Sergeant for a group of rangers in the French & Indian War which is how he earned the land, there was a fort built on his plantation at the request of George Washington himself, and it was said to be personally inspected by George Washington so it's very likely they interacted with each other.

yeah, you can see the black dudes standing around waiting to jump in if the the white kid starts fighting back

looks like a clear cut case of nigger assault and CCW would have ended that fast.

Heh. That ginger got culturally enriched.

Good lad. I know for a fact my family owned slaves. One became a writer for buzzfeed. Has y exact name, very odd, but hey I think I might be able to have a lot of fun with that.

ahh DOTR will be a special time indeed.

yeah Im pretty sure its a wigger

Attached: 1506184220304.png (1275x1666, 99K)

I said it a few times irl to niggers

none tried to do shit with me

That the white kid is still standing after all those punches many to the head means the nigger punches like a cunt

That's right we are cackers the ones one who crack the whip and make you work or dance or starve

t. dequan and darieus
>dat 9 month old said NIGGER

Yeah sure, just continue taking abortions nigger

Ah the infamous white incel larping as negro poster.

My favorite threads from you are the "WHEN I SAY SLAVERY YOU SAY SORRY" but the "how can white bois compete?" is a close second.

agree

This is the one thing that makes me wonder if the cosby metoo was a setup, he was the highest ranking black man protesting thug culture and now no one is

Shut up nigger. Our worst mistake was letting you out of the barn.

I boxed growing up and I can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt that black fighters were the easiest to make quit. Take them to a rough place and they fucking give up, they're only dangerous when they feel like the school yard bully.

Notice that for the most part the most dangerous men in combat sports are whites. MMA is dominated by white wrestlers barring a couple of exceptions.

Boxing is dominated by heavy handed eastern Europeans.

Attached: you-have-been-visited-by-the-roof-top-korean-of-24814199.png (500x785, 152K)

Get away from my store bracky!

Come to South Africa, we'll teach you to say baas.

Attached: Bliksem.webm (640x480, 2.95M)

Nigger picked the wrong flag to shitpost against.
Ill bet he didn't even check.

Boy.

the kaffirs love throwing rocks too bad their depth perception is fucked

What is the purpose for the occurrence in this short moving picture?

taxi driver starting shit most likely

That nigger looks about as strong as a malnourished aids chimp from the congo

if the white guy even throws one punch back, the niggers 5 friends will all jump in

They're surrounded by niggers. If he'd fought back, they would've swarmed him

I don't have any money

Daily reminder that your population dynamics are fucked and that white countries are in a war with the jews over their own population dynamics.

The jews are neglecting the half-jew half-wh*toids who have had to grow up in this hellscape. They have neglected their own children. They think their proxies in africa are clever.

These people should be tortured then killed in public

Notice the whole pack of nigs watching ? This '1 on 1' will turn into a lynching if he fights back.

>These people should be tortured then killed in public

When you see those videos from Africa of men being burned alive or stoned to death, THAT is what they are doing, a public torturing before death.

Attached: WTF.jpg (125x124, 3K)

Lol, that guy is still standing after that many hits, must've been really weak hits.

Refer to the webm in my previous post. Notice how the other blacks do not come to the aid of the ones in the fight. There is an old saying here: If you get into a fight with a black crowd, pick the biggest, most aggressive one and beat the shit out of him. The rest will stand back out of fear.

Right. But you have to reflect on the utter moral degeneracy of the Boomers who raised such children to be such indefensible and cowardly creatures. Just look at it on a pragmatic, zero sum game perspective. LOOK HOW MANY TIMES HE GOT HIT AND DID NOTHING. Now, all it would take is a decent father or uncle to explain to him, if you are going to get hit that damn many times, you MAY AS WELL BE DEALING SOME DAMAGE YOURSELF. It's almost simpler than arithmetic.

Here are your choices:
Get hit a lot
Get hit a lot, and also hit him at least once
Get hit a lot, but also hit him a few times
Get hit a lot, but also hit him a lot

And the bonus is that the more you hit your opponent, THE LESS HE HITS YOU. God damn what a fucking totally pozzed bunch of assholes Boomers are for what they have done to the country and their own children.How WRETCHED and worthy of HATE are the Boomers and wish them a hellish existence before they can die of natural causes. I ORDAIN that there be no quick death, but an avalanche of chaos and violent repercussions for their evil crimes!!!

This is literally a white people crime