Brit/Pol/ souf edition

Attached: 1560630183075.png (942x712, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/ideas/videos/who-was-the-original-chauvinist/p07gybpm?playlist=eponyms-explored
archive.is/TY56F
archive.is/It3vW
youtu.be/GgfvlsSkqFo
express.co.uk/news/world/1153864/iran-news-israel-oil-tanker-gibraltar-royal-marines-seize
alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2019/7/15/israel-sues-eu-for-trying-to-salvage-iran-deal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1562624610655.jpg (923x1200, 262K)

start forming vanguards

Attached: IMG_20190715_195129.png (1080x901, 670K)

This

Attached: IMG_20181022_123748_982.jpg (932x932, 159K)

>Who was the original chauvinist?

bbc.com/ideas/videos/who-was-the-original-chauvinist/p07gybpm?playlist=eponyms-explored

Bump

>You didn’t think I was on your side, did you user?

Attached: BEA757D1-5200-4836-9927-9AF238A35479.jpg (921x695, 413K)

Based OP

South is blue for chelsea you nonce

Go ahead bitch, I personally see to it that you get arrested. I’ll infiltrate you and then set you up. You never get off this ride

archive.is/TY56F

Attached: 486542.png (1301x1141, 1.17M)

ladies bums and mens willys

No shit. He is for brexit, the whole point of which is to let in more indians and pakis instead of poles.

>no links OP
>Norf/Souf poster

Fuck off autist

niggers

Cant believe I swallowed the Tommy pill.

nordfront seem to be doing well in regards to recruiting young guys

Attached: nrm.jpg (552x780, 79K)

>implying anyone here would leave the house and meet

state of you

its NatSoc or nothing m8

Attached: glr.png (900x1500, 761K)

Mass deportations when?

Hows it going guys

Attached: F7D299AB-3DAD-4E57-A378-89963DA800E6.jpg (1122x2208, 280K)

archive.is/It3vW

Attached: 74247227.jpg (1330x1180, 332K)

not gonna happen lad. a lot of the darkies will fight.

>civil war when?
i would be surprised if peace in europe lasts longer than another 10 years

lel look at that lardass Norfer on the right

I would give that armpit a good bagpiping, and by that I mean insert my willy into it from behind and get you to squeeze it like a bagpipe whilst I thrust away

Useless my friend. Why do you think they shit out children the millisecond they arrive? Because then they're legally British citizens and have british citizenship thus cannot be removed legally.
Literall only answer? Tear down mosques, all of them, make public prayer illegal, reduce our current benefits system to Estonias level & privatise our entire NHS. Only way to remove parasites is to make the meal unpalatable.

screencapped. I'll remember this post if the bullets start flying

Faggot

Attached: 1574E7E2-EEC2-4D4C-9DFD-9F39DE558476.jpg (1122x2208, 271K)

Nice poverty youve got there

>Useless my friend.
> thus cannot be removed legally.
>Literall only answer? Tear down mosques, all of them, make public prayer illegal, reduce our current benefits system to Estonias level & privatise our entire NHS. Only way to remove parasites is to make the meal unpalatable.

i honestly cannot imagine using Jow Forums and being this much of a bluepilled faggot. honestly I can't.

>Tear down mosques
So, civil war

>Make public prayer illegal
So..... civil war.

>blah blah blah make darkies poorer,

all of this results in massive conflict you mong. just fucking call it what it is instead of using cringe faggot terms like "Only way to remove parasites is to make the meal unpalatable."

Post body

Attached: 2BD0DAEC-BD4F-48F2-94D9-4E4BE5B452D7.jpg (1122x2208, 242K)

what's up with your shoulder bro

Kek

Attached: wtf-is-this.jpg (269x200, 10K)

>this post violates a rule
>this post is off topic

if a civil war kicked off would you actually go out and fight or just shitpost like the rest of us?

Freckles and skin cancer probably
Lol jealous fatty

Attached: D306FC18-3E7B-4408-9E88-C4EA2E6A36D2.jpg (1122x2208, 306K)

vacationing in Scotland right now and it's fukkking weird how overly friendly these people are. Strangers offering me drives to places. People letting me go first in line for some reason. Taxi driver followed me to my door after the ride and asked where "the loo" was and just helped himself to my bathroom

fuck off you little rat cunt

Attached: kai_M-TheComingBritishCivilWar.jpg (768x395, 54K)

kek alright hero keep wanking yourself to saving the white race with memes

WHERES YER SHITTER!?

Your place has got a bit of a men's hostel vibe. it's a bit rank, a little bit semen-y

Attached: sh.jpg (217x164, 7K)

You wouldnt say that to my face

Attached: 78EB0944-A190-4C3B-A556-B845B67FBEFB.jpg (585x1637, 164K)

post the original

Attached: 8756700.jpg (1074x895, 185K)

I whould, the insecurity shines through your stance.

Every piece of shit as CARL

Attached: carl.gif (250x200, 346K)

Based on this picture would I be norf or souf?
Post body

Attached: 6F1EF362-906C-41CD-BB1D-64CAD835947D.jpg (783x1173, 142K)

youtu.be/GgfvlsSkqFo

Calm down sweetie, you'll drop you pacifier.
Typical angry little intertwonk with nothing intellectual to add to a conversation so immediately attack the speaker not the points. Feel better now? Grow up a little just for a few minutes and calm down, ok?

If you seriously think this country will ever enter into another civil war then you're not very smart, the best this country will do is public protest, which achieves nothing and the government know this and let it happen. Like in France and the Gilet Jaunes they will simply pass a law making (initially) certain types of public protest illegal, then eventually all forms illegal. And why won't we fight back? Because the government will quite happily and willingly release the military onto the streets and like it or not the UK's military is still pretty darn big.

What you, a couple of your mates and a handful of people in this tiny little echochamber are willing to do does not reflect the millions of people throughout the UK. Want an example? Tommy Robinson, fucked by the government twice in public in front of thousands and thousands of protesters. What happend? Government won, Tommy jailed, protesters achieved exactly nothing, populous btfo. And it will happen again and again and again. Add to that the UK's complete inability to organise like the French or Germans (who are really really good at organising protests by the way!) and you're head's in the fucking clouds sunshine.

>You wouldnt say that to my face
I would then i'd yank your gay shorts down and when you instinctively go to pull them back up, i'd twat you right on the jaw causing you to lose ballance and fall over, then i'd bum and finish inside you and post the pics on Brit/pol/.

Keep working on it buddy but you aren't any heman yet......

Maybe mighty mouse?

Post body.
>mighty mouse
Ill take it. Thanks bro

>Israel tries to seize Iran oil tanker stormed by Marines off Gibraltar
express.co.uk/news/world/1153864/iran-news-israel-oil-tanker-gibraltar-royal-marines-seize

Attached: 253253235253235.jpg (173x216, 14K)

trans

Post body

fucking gay nonces

>Israel sues European Union for trying to salvage Iran nuclear deal

Israeli NGO Shurat ha-Din, which has links to Israeli secret service Mossad will file a lawsuit against the Instrument in Support of Trade Exchanges (INSTEX), Israel ha-Yom reported on Monday.

INSTEX, which launched in January and became operational on Jun 28, was set up by Germany, France and Britain to help Iran bypass sanctions.

alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2019/7/15/israel-sues-eu-for-trying-to-salvage-iran-deal

Attached: image.png (630x422, 268K)

Attached: 1562658514258.jpg (615x409, 37K)

Attached: 1562659750136.jpg (614x407, 43K)

Not wrong

> yeahh uhh is he dead yet? Can we leave now?

Can confirm, couldnt go to a club without atleast 3 different glaswegians offering me a smoke and asking about my life story

Bro, you are jacked. They are just fucking jealous. America fuck yeah!

Thanks man. These euros dont eat enough.

Hes being facetious. You have a shit physique and an even shitter poverty hostel you call a house

Start buying guns.

Attached: 1507292171270.jpg (447x341, 42K)

Well that was the final debate in the battle for number 10 last night, might as well stop making BoJo meme's for a while. Except this last one

Are you BoJo Brexit ready?

> BoJo Brexit incoming!

Attached: BoJo Brexit Needs You.jpg (1920x1150, 400K)

Post body.

Is there any Openly Islam Hating politician in the UK?

Attached: marine_le_pen_et_matteo_salvini_sipa.jpg (1000x520, 55K)

If we had a politically environment where all that was palatable we would have the politically environment where we could just kick them all out.

not anymore

does a ladies farts smell like a mans or do they have different ingredients

Girls dont fart dumbass

I knew he'd cuck on immigration. One nation tory = neoliberal rat afterall

Our best hope is a kamikaze government to get Brexit done via no deal, then elect someone better (preferably an actual populist nationalist, maybe even a coalition) to gut the entire rotting system root and branch

The establishment are in for a wake up call of the millennium (way beyond Brexit) when the 80 year demographic time bomb finally explodes in the next 2021 census and immigration becomes the ONLY issue voters and citizens care about

The difference is that cuck Tories take that literally and Farage/Tice/every single leave voter in the general public use it as cover for the real goal (90%+ cut in numbers, remigration, skilled worker visa reform, no welfare, strict entry criteria, no muslims etc)

Not any different from Farage

spat it back up yet? he's fucked m9

>next 2021 census
Nobody will give a fuck just like nobody gave a fuck about the massive decline in the white percentage in the American census

Someone needs to do NORFfront

Attached: 1499248916_NRM-NAZIS.jpg (640x429, 111K)

Show us your receeding hairline faggot

>Farage/Tice/
>Implying they actually care about immigration and don't just view brexit as an economic thing

>not looking uniform
>fat sonabitch in green shit ruining the shot completely
It's like you've captivated me into thinking what it would be like in your world, then I see that turn on the far right and it brings me back to reality. It would be shit.

Midlands/Hwicce elite checking in

Attached: 1559674777611.png (1956x1045, 243K)

Why do retards even try to frame it ideologically lmfao?

imagine thinking Brexit leads to anything but defending the economic interests of the upper class. You actually believe Cameron and the lads are concerend over imigrants theyve just lobbied for??
>hur dur are nige will
yep an imigrant child will shut the doors lmfao??

Souf becuase you look like a fairy

>mfw plebs think that if bojo is elected NI and Scotland will become independent
The fucking state of them
>good it'll hasten MUH LOVOLY SCOTLAND INDEPENDENCE from the tyranny of England.
Bet you'd like to see our bodys you absolute poofter.

Attached: 586.jpg (645x729, 42K)

brit/pol/ should be retired, its not genuine

Beautiful. It's actually an illegal mechanism (shell company/broker to avoid UN sanctions and an international treaty violation). The US should file a joint lawsuit and murder the EU

This.

Who do you think won? Who do you think will be better for the number 1 issue, demographic winter?

pc front

What treaties is the EU breaking?

When the White % goes from 92% in 2001 to 87 in 2011 to 79% in 2021? AFTER Brexit? Which was 99% about immigration and demographics?! Fuck off

Brexit vote was about national identity.
Self-determination, sovereignty, economics, immigration, housing, healthcare, terrorism, crime, foreign policy are all derivative issues.

>manlet parade
>master race ethos
dropped

Pro-British identity is a winning platform in this meta-political paradigm. Part of that is being as anti-immigration as possible.

Remember that what the average politician says = not what they actually think

Same goes for the average voter. Look at unbiased (anonymous) polls and studies about demographics.

Attached: IMG_20190716_113923.jpg (2400x3200, 1.96M)

Attached: IMG_20190712_093243.jpg (2400x3200, 2.63M)

and yet heres (you):
>the real goal (90%+ cut in numbers, remigration, skilled worker visa reform, no welfare, strict entry criteria, no muslims etc)
It seems you like to swallow semen on a regular occasion?

Cope

>99% about immigration and demographics?! Fu
Until every prominent brexit campaigner from Farage to Boris said that infact it's the remainers are the the real racists and brexit will mean more based commonwealth migrants. The people that religiously care about brexit are deathly afraid of being called racists.