I'm Jewish, why do you hate me?

I'm here because I want to understand the logic behind what people on this message board say. I'm a Jewish man and my entire family is Jewish. Me and my family have no secret plans to exterminate white people, we do not think less of them, and we just want to live our lives in peace. I have many orthodox jew relatives from Israel who do not have any feelings of superiority over your people but only seek your support and want their nation to survive. You say the holocaust never happened, but my grandfather still has the tattoo on his arm from when he was in a concentration camp in Treblinka. He saw many of his friends dragged away never to be seen again, also seen others shot and killed. He still has scars on his head from when german soldiers beat him half to death with their rifles because he dropped his shovel. So what the fuck is your problem? You hate us because were bankers? I dont get it.

Attached: A40CE0D0-D917-4420-8884-87EF8EDAD448.png (209x241, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

truthtellers.org/alerts/kabbalahrootofviolence.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc
youtube.com/watch?v=BqbYA6XkTUs
youtube.com/watch?v=yjkyrQcQzEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>why do you hate me?
i don't.
i was told to love thy neighbor by our king.

cause you're ugly and you smell.

JEWISH TALMUD VERSES

Yebhamoth 11b: Sexual intercourse with a girl is permitted if she is 3 years old”

Aboda Sarah 37a: If a gentile girl is 3 years of age, she can be violated (raped).

Book of Jore Dia 17: “A Jew should and MUST make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them.”

Aboda Zara 26b: “Even the best of the gentiles should be killed.”

Sanhedrin 59a: “A goy (gentile) who pries into the law of Talmud is guilty of death”.

Hikkoth Akum X1: “Do not save gentile in danger of death”.

Tosefta. Aboda Zara B, 5 “If a goy kills a goy or a Jew, he is responsible but if a Jew kills a goy, he is NOT responsible”.

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 388: It is permitted to kill a Jewish denunciator everywhere. It is permitted to kill him even before he denounces”.

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348: “All property of other nations belongs to Jewish nations, which, consequentially, is entitled to seize upon without any scruples”

Libbre David 37 - “If a Jew be called upon to explain any part of the Rabbinic books, he ought to only give a false explination. Whoever shall violate this law shall be put to death”

Scabhouth Hag 6d: “Jews may swear falsely by use of subterfuge wording”

Libbre David 37: To communicate anything to a gentile about our religious doctrines would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly

Sanhedrin 59a: “Murdering Goyim is like killing a wild animal”

you support Israel, yes?
if you support israel, you support the elites who want my kin dead and my home negrified.
it's simple.
also this, the talmud is pretty fucked.

I don't. I love my children too much to allow you to stay. The fact you think me putting my own first means I hate you speaks volumes to why people don't like you.
Your kids will attempt to enslave them. You can't help yourself, it is written into you by genetics and environment. You follow a book that says every race on earth should be your slaves, which is why most atlantic slave traders were jews who converted to christianity.
You have to leave. You have your own country, stay there. You can even attack Iran, idgaf. But keep the children of my nation the fuck out of it.

Baba Necia 114, 6: “The Jews are human beings, but the nations of the world are not human beings but beasts.”

Baba Mezia 114a-114b “Non-Jews are Not Human. Only Jews are human

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

Sanhedrin 59a: “Murdering Goyim is like killing a wild animal.”

Kerithuth 6b page 78, Jebhammoth 61a “ Only the Jews are humans, the Non-Jews are not humans, but cattle” (goyim = human cattle) [1]

Midrasch Talpioth 225 “The Non-Jews have been created to serve the Jews as slaves” [2]

Orach Chaiim 57, 6a”The Non-Jews have to be avoided, even more than sick pigs”

Kethuboth 3b “Sexual intercourse with Non-Jews is like sexual intercourse with animals”

Talmud IV / 3 / 54b “The possessions of the goyim are like an ownerless desert, and everybody (every Jew) who seizes it, has acquired it” BEST Abodah Zara 26b: “Even the best of the Gentiles should be killed.”

Tosefta. Aboda Zara B, 5: “If a goy kills a goy or a Jew, he is responsible; but if a Jew kills a goy, he is NOT responsible.”

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 388: “It is permitted to kill a Jewish denunciator everywhere. It is permitted to kill him even before he denounces.” SIN Hilkkoth Akum X1: “It is a sin to save Goyim in danger of death.”

Hilkkoth Akum X1: “Show no mercy to the Goyim.” RABBI Erubin 21b. “Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.”

Choschen Hamm 388, 15: “If it can be proven that someone has given the money of Israelites to the Goyim, a way must be found after prudent consideration to wipe him off the face of the earth.”

Sanhedrin 59a: “A goy (Gentile) who pries into The Law (Talmud) is guilty of death.”

Libbre David 37: “To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.”

cringe, most of the verses are fake, they don't exist in Talmud.

>truthtellers.org/alerts/kabbalahrootofviolence.html

The Zohar, meaning “brightness” or “light,” is the five-volume repository of Kabbalistic lore and mystic speculation. It explains, “… ‘living soul’ refers to Israel who have holy, living souls from above, and ‘cattle’ and ‘creeping thing’ and ‘beast of the earth’ to the other peoples who are not ‘living soul.’…” 3

According to the Zohar, the great tragedy of this world is that the Kliphoth or Gentiles perpetually unsettle the higher levels with their evil imbalance. As long as the Kliphoth continue to exist in their present state of discord, God and His universe will be disordered as well.

In this concept we find a rationale for the Kabbalists’ hatred of Gentiles. Christ said, “The time cometh that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.” (John 16:2) The Kabbalist (epitomized today by the Ultra-Orthodox 'Haredim' settlers in Israel) sees the extermination of the Gentile as a necessary process toward restoring order in the universe. He teaches that the Gentile (Palestinian) is a form of demon who should be treated with no more genuine benevolence than one would treat Satan himself.

Gentiles, whom the Zohar describes as “Amalekites,” have an intrinsic tendency to disorder the world, causing it to revert to its primordial state of chaos (tohu) and emptiness (bohu).

“All of these [Gentiles] tend to bring the world back to the state of tohu and bohu, and they caused the destruction of the temple. But as “tohu” and “bohu” gave place to the light, so, when God reveals Himself, they will be wiped off the earth. But, withal, redemption will not be complete until Amalek will be exterminated.” 4

“The People of the Earth are idolaters, and it has been written about them: Let them be wiped off the face of the earth.

You have the high score by a factor of about 100 and most of your kills are our people

Anyone who supports Israel, a state that has attacked the USA numerous times, deserves contempt.

Attached: 9.11Juden.jpg (711x557, 483K)

>(((most)))

Sort it out then, retard...

I envy your success and use you as a scapegoat for my own shortcomings, just like every single poster in this board.

watch "marching to zion" on youtube

talmudic judaism is not very different from nazism, main difference is that it's covert rather than over. most jews are just as clueless as everyone else, they don't understand the agenda. talmudism = cancer

*overt

>most jews are just as clueless as everyone else
cause we don't follow the talmud, we have a court of law with western rules.

>why do you hate me

cause you memeflag

I don't. I hate all religions and their crazy supporters with superiority complexes. As for the moderates, I don't mind as long as you don't pretend to be morally righteous cause you pray to some invisible man in the sky. (but still, why do you circumcise your kids? that's fucked up)

>memeflag
>1 post by this id
SAGE
A
G
E

maybe you dont use it as a written in stone legal manual but your whole babylonian corruption of judaism is based on the talmud being a higher authority than the torah

obviously you are lying. if you aren't a kike you are lying about your identity, if you are a kike you are lying about your feelings towards the white people.
lying is a distinctive jewish feature indeed. so you are either jewish or judaized. in both cases, in the oven you go.

digits confirm truth

Attached: 1563055102282.jpg (602x709, 67K)

even if that were true (its not) it wouldn't matter because we are mostly secular. trad yeah, but secular. driving around on sabbath, eating cheeseburgers with bacon, etc

gas the bikes
racing war now

no hate here but why do you bitch about Hitler when your flag was designed by him?

>why oh why do people hate jews

I dont hate you, but have you seen some of the outrageous claims made at concentration camps like "1,000,000 watt floors" to electrocute people or the masturbation machines or the roller coasters you guys had...theres a lot of fiction involved in the Holocaust and even questioning it makes you a pariah which is very suspicious.
I dont hate you even though there are members of your tribe who absolutely undermine Christian values and are actively shapeshifting from "white" to "Jewish" to put down white people at every turn, it's all over Twitter, TV, movies, music. Its indefensible attacks on whites but I still dont hate you. I just wish you guys would leave whites alone, and I am pro-Israel having it's own place and identity so long as it doesn't interfere with European destiny

Prove it

Attached: 022F4ED2-AF3B-4DD1-B187-FC349A1A2656.jpg (600x582, 51K)

I literally don’t believe you and there’s thousands of years of history that disproves your lies

Why would you think It's personal?

>I'm here because I want to understand the logic behind what people on this message board
>1 post by this ID
The insincerity of a jew

Why do you idiots always post fake verses, or the few that real are taken way of context?

Attached: 1554919497845.png (1600x1600, 189K)

youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc

Show flag

1 post by this jew

how can thousands of years disprove the claim that right now we are secular?

Attached: some_mainstream_burger.png (1920x1080, 1.02M)

Jews did awful shit in Germany and pissed off everyone to the breaking point.
Did all jews? Probably not.
Separate yourselves from them before it's too late BY PUBLICLY DENOUNCING THEM AND CALLING THEM OUT.
Your people are your problem if you don't want to be seen as one tribe.
White people are the only group immune to this because we are completely fractured with no culture anymore.

"Why does Jow Forums hate Jews?"

Imagine being this new..
He asked as if there isn't a new reason three times a day.

I refuse to participate.
It's a short list of victories over me and my kind, that he probably wants to jack off to.

Attached: 1562803581936.jpg (725x566, 141K)

Jews are very strict of their heritage, they keep book of their family line and more jewish you are more people look you up in their circle.

youtube.com/watch?v=BqbYA6XkTUs

They have same darkness than Arabs, they have illusion that some beings should be look down to and that they are "dirty" in a fundamental level, even when all is one mind and all the bad shit is just mans nonsense.

Jews are truly source of evil in this dream. They should never got out of Egypt.

And all the nonsense, bad stuff that is all over their believes are just look pass by common jews like u. If that is the common way why all that bad stuff is still part of it? Dont lie to me, if you really are jew, living by it, then you are part of that evil no doubt.

Jews really were huge mistake "chosen people".. how delusional and supremacist that is.

I hate your people because you mutilated my penis at birth to mark me as your slave.

Camouflage to fool gullible goyim.

Attached: 1559934890078.gif (480x267, 444K)

I don't hate actual Jews I just don't particularly care for the scary looking baby dick sucking crazy religious kook reading babylonian khazar canannanite hitiite half breed israelites who are not even really Israelites since the old testament says a bastard shall not enter the congregation of the lord. Sorry half breed inbred Jews you are not and will never be Israelites.Also stop larping on other peoples religious traditions you are not hebrews nor israelites by blood. That is called cultural appropriation.

>but my grandfather still has the tattoo on his arm
how come we ever see a number like 5,634,852

Attached: holotattoo.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Ahem..
Has anyone ever found out, "chosen" for what?

Their "promised land" is in the middle of the desert.. Surrounded by their enemies. What did God mean by that?

Lol..

Attached: 1559555897809.jpg (710x644, 179K)

I don't hate anyone, I hate the things people do

Attached: gv,gjv,v,.jpg (292x474, 16K)

Because the racist retards don't want to accept that Israel is a secular state, and that most Jews worldwide are secular. They don't comprehend what it means to be culturally Jewish. Moreover, most have never met a Jew IRL.

Attached: 1554920820512.png (879x813, 374K)

because they didnt have 5 million or even a million jews at a single camp. are people this fucking retarded? NPC.

>Has anyone ever found out, "chosen" for what?
All other nations (goyim) were offered the Torah, but rejected it. Hebrews accepted it unconditionally at Mt. Sinai, hence the term chosen is used in English.

to shepherd animal goys

I’m sure these are all legit versuses and translations that I will take very seriously.

I feel the same brother, our king is Jewish himself

wheres the one that says we can nom piggies?

Attached: some_mainstream_burger.png (1920x1080, 1.58M)

No, you're a secular ethnicity when it suits you and a religion when playing that card is more advantageous. You play both sides.

And how many countries has the USA attacked? Shall we list them all? You fucking hypocrite. USA should be attacked more for all the dmg we inflicted on the world

Attached: CF8AB909-B1FF-48E7-B49A-A4C459A366E6.jpg (621x1024, 186K)

I don't hate you. I think the Jews are the master race. They are sexy and smart.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-16 Jake Gyllenhaal is gay as a goose.png (445x471, 560K)

>USA should be attacked
lol, even trying to defend yourself you lash out. Scum.

Lost and found in translation..

I had always assumed that would turn out to be the case.

Because it is in your nature to subvert. Jews not in Israel are behind immigration because they think the more minorities the better for them to hide among. Then they all close ranks in their tight knit communities and use jewish nepotism to elevate their people above everyone else

The goyim know. You blew it, Schlomo.
Moloch demands blood, and your operation was a dud.

Most of the countries we attack are on israel's orders. We aren't blameless by any means but actually solving the problem involves focusing on the source: israel's influence/control over the US government.

Attached: 111122222.jpg (960x647, 121K)

The problem with Jews is they are so fucking stupid that they don't even understand their own laws. The Torah expressly forbids intermingling of blood. When the Jews were in Babylon they blanda upped with the hitiites and the cananites and fucked up their entire stock. Thats why its rare to find Jews that look normal. Here is a picture of a real Israelite. Now you know the truth.

Attached: Classw.jpg (468x634, 59K)

I had family die in the camps too. Unfortunately, most of America's experience with Jews comes from those in left wing media and hollywood. They don't understand or have exposure to Israeli and religious type Jews, so they think we are all communist subversives and international banking globalists.

It’s not as simple as Israel’s orders. You are a true Jow Forumstards. The entire history of the USA is one of offensive attacks in other nations.

No, but eat some mushrooms and become like Moses, or Daniel, or Adam.

Attached: paperbackcover.jpg (1954x3125, 2.29M)

whats the kalergi plan?
whats moshiach?
what is goyim?
whats a baal?
whats a blood libel?
what a talmud do?
why the black box?
why barabbas?
were is babylon?
why will the merchants weep?
who will be made to worship at my feet?
so many questions guys!

"satans" chosen people. God of (this)material world.

If you don't like it here then leave

>"satans" chosen people. God of (this)material world.
Satan and Jesus, hell Moses are all the same character in different guises.

Attached: 623px-Tortosa_catedral_Huguet_Transfiguracio_0020.jpg (623x599, 112K)

>Lost and found in translation..
Yeah a lot of stuff gets lost in translation. Reading in the original Hebrew is also beautiful. Some stuff just cannot be translated correctly.

because fuck you mass murdering bloodthirsty kike terroist, thats why.

Unpopular opinion coming in. I don't hate you juden. I hate Zionism and the kikes ruining the planet.

Hey OP...Say the word GOD in a sentence please...???...Hey OP are you familiar with the origins of the term kike???

might be, what can we really know? I think Jesus could also represent sun.

youtube.com/watch?v=yjkyrQcQzEg

Attached: lastsupper.jpg (407x144, 21K)

Kike on a pike

Attached: impaled.jpg (220x319, 32K)

>>Lost and found in translation..
Nothing was lost, it was encrypted from the get go. Its all about how to control your slaves by denying them mushrooms, and instead giving the slaves a fearful sky daddy. The stone the builder refused has become the corner stone, and this is magnificent in the eye of the lord. They founded their simulation society on illusion coupled with fear.

Attached: DuraSyn-I-O-Moses_burning_bush.jpg (628x1000, 145K)

>might be, what can we really know? I think Jesus could also represent sun.
You mean the sun which gives light? Light is a symbol for knowledge, back to the Logos you experience when eating mushrooms. Look at the manna in pic

Attached: Manna%2520-%2520icon[1].jpg (499x586, 92K)

>I am a decent person, so my entire race is decent.
Great argument Shlomo Shecklestein.

Attached: 2eb.png (527x594, 29K)

There are many different types of Jews: secular, reform, masorti, dati, charedi, etc. They have one thing in common though, regardless of their religious beliefs, we are all Jews. Moreover, the state of Israel is a secular state. Also, most people in Israel are secular to varying degrees. Not every Jew wears the penguin suit and black hat you're presented with in the media. In fact, most Jews dress and act like everyone else in society.

This! Well said user.

>AnTi ZiOnIsM iS nOt AnTi SeMeTiSm

Because I am demonized by your people by simply being a white man. So, I am just playing by the same rules that you are.

you might not believe in your little tribal god anymore, but you still have the same old biblical mindset. which implies:
> ressentiment towards those better thany you.
> daydreams about conquering the world and being a "chosen" race.
> endless victimism
> an exceptional attitude for lying and begging.
> ritualism whose obtuseness defies all imagination.
> clueless sadism agains those ""you"" manage to subject, e.g. the arabs in thsese times.

People would take your Jew hate more seriously if you were literate in the language of the board you are posting in.

Based.
And to the retards and memeflag kikes saying it's fake -- go read from any source. It's literally like that.
Shove that context excuse up your asses the holocaust will eventually be a real thing, just wait and keep doing whatever it is you are doing

I literally own a talmund and have seen these quotes nice fucking try.

Many of those who aren't rabid leftists are neocons who still make things worse for everyone -- a.k.a. War Jews vs. Sodomy Jews

The subversion and utter ingratitude.

The white man sacrificed a generation of young men to spare you rats from the gas, yet your response is to rape their children then traffic them in order to entrap politicians and celebrities so you can then force those degenerates to advocate the mass importation of third-world savages.

The deepest circle of hell is reserved for betrayers.

Attached: Vader.jpg (1920x1080, 948K)

You and your people brought circumcision to the world, a ritual blood sacrifice. For that they must pay. The entire religion must be extinguished from existence.

All jews are cut dick mutilated slaves. It is in your own intrests to join us in over throwing your satanic occult masters. The only purpose you serve is to be the scape goat satanic sacrifices meant to appease to angry blood thirsty goyim.

Your cult is going to pay for what it has done to the sons of man.

Literally buy a talmund at a book store and get back to us before spreading disinfo.

Cope harder with that sarcasm before someone drops coin on you cunt.

thats not how you use literally.

Nice try, Shlomo

Attached: 1563171099420.jpg (195x250, 9K)

Nice copy pasta
1 reply by this user
It goes

The main problem with Judaism is that the identity is wrapped up in being "the other", and focusing on all the negative aspects of being the other, to the point that the whole religion is nothing but tribal paranoid schizophrenia. Every fucking holiday is a reminder of how the past jews were treated, meanwhile, the christians are all about remembering what was done to Jesus, and forgiveness. Kind of diametrically opposed. One is a slave class, the other a master class. Eat mushrooms, become GOD, and leave all this fear and self loathing behind. I have many self loathing Jewish friends frenz. They ain't the problem

Attached: 713px-Foster_Bible_PicturesMoseo.jpg (713x599, 168K)

its not hate and if people put weight of my words to that, then i doubt they would be even equip enough to understand.

>You and your people brought circumcision to the world, a ritual blood sacrifice. For that they must pay. The entire religion must be extinguished from existence.
Circumcison is part of the slavery trade

For a while now.

Attached: Its circumcision retards.jpg (242x208, 12K)

It predates the Hebrews as you show in your pic. Besides most Judism is tased from the Egyptians. Moses = Aknaten or whatever

Attached: auknutin.jpg (513x553, 176K)

Lurk more kike