Found in Jeffrey Epstein's mansion: passport under a different name, resident of Saudi Arabia

Attached: JerryEastonofMecca.jpg (656x741, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Cjur46x4_rM
hooktube.com/watch?v=yIbPL6l71y4
nytimes.com/2019/07/15/us/ghislaine-maxwell-epstein.html
images.politico.com/global/2015/07/07/epsteinsealedsupp.pdf
fbi.gov/@@search?SearchableText=Epstein&pageSize=20&page=1&sort_on=&sort_order=descending&after=&searchSite=vault.fbi.gov
m.youtube.com/watch?v=315Ob7CGCxo
dcd.uscourts.gov/sites/dcd/files/Google_FINAL_UNSEALED_20170731.pdf
scribd.com/document/416045095/Jeffrey-Epstein-Records-Unsealed
foxnews.com/us/billionaire-sex-offender-epstein-once-claimed-he-co-founded-clinton-foundation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Attached: Jeffry Epstein - CGI.png (1080x1920, 1.25M)

Why does he resemble Oboonga?

Holy fuck this better be real
When are the rest of dominoes going to tip

He is a top agent at (((Glownigger International))), primarily tasked with blackmail ops on US celebrities/politicians/power brokers.

He kinda does but I think he looks more like Anthony Bourdain.

New drone footage of the island. There is an ambulance. I wonder if that's used to kidnap and traffic children?
youtu.be/Cjur46x4_rM

Kek, this is probably unironically true and the CP is probably planted. He must’ve gotten too big for his britches.

He totally fucked kids though.

Saudi Arabia is run by cryptokikes, officia departure to pisrael would've been contravertial.
Should've come here, all pedos are getting away with kiddie fucking, our judicial system is full of corrupt pedo judges freemasonry and other pervert scum

If he’s that rich it could easily be specifically for him. Realistically, abducting kids from the third world wouldn’t be so fucking hard that you would need to use an ambulance in a first world country.

>by a foreign country

True but any type of box style vehicle without windows would make it easier to transport victims in.

I wouldn't hold your breath. Even if Epstein rolled over and sang like a canary, USA judicial system and law enforcers are so corrupt that the real big names, the government-toppling, nation-burning names won't ever be brought to the light of day. It'll be a tight knit group and most of those in the know will likely be shot once the investigation is through.

Yeah but im sure in Muslim countries you can unironically buy children by the boatload. Muslims don’t give a fuck about slavery.

Realistically being any part of this situation would make me extremely fearful for my life

Just keep an eye on stocks and holdings for dumbbells.

I think it's more likely that he lost containment. Some core aspect of his compartmentalized pipeline or network became compromised and they need to cauterize him, but who really knows?

Honestly with glow niggers being so fucked I’m assuming he’s probably just going to end up living in some third world country where nobody ever sees him again.

>has a Mosque on his island
>resident of Saudi Arabia
choose

Attached: 1ae.png (1024x1071, 101K)

I almost fucking bet Epstein did one worse and video recorded a powerful and well-connected mob boss/dictator, only to find out that when you're dealing with psychopaths, they'll run a car off the side of a cliff just so long as you're strapped nice and tightly in the passenger seat. Epstein stepped on the wrong toes, and now his empire is being burned to the ground.

>driving people across the ocean in an ambulance
pologic

Attached: 1562639167714.jpg (450x450, 30K)

>vehicles are unable to be transported across an ocean by bigger vehicles
Absolute fucking brainlet detected, how do you actually find humor in anything when you literally don’t know shit about dick

>thinking that building is a mosque
get on my level, faggot.

Attached: 1510381086002.gif (500x248, 1006K)

He's got shit on Trump, Duh

Attached: stuck.jpg (1115x810, 178K)

I suspected he fucked goats after that drone showed one on his island.

>Holy fuck this better be real
It's been in the news for over a week now. Guy was basically a tool for Mossad.
Agreed.

Did they drive it to the hospital across the ocean?

Wouldn’t that be hilarious, some broken motherfucker climbs the ranks for decades to get power doing the most depraved things he can getting as close as he can to all the monsters up high. . . Then he takes them all with him in a kamikaze dive to hell

“I did it to see the look on your faces, all your faces, it’s priceless you know”

>(((foreign passport)))

>Slowly opening public to being blackmail operation
>Still needs to get to the why
How long is it going to take the public to get slow waked through this whole thing?
It's not like Jow Forums was able to swallow that red pill all at once.
Imagine having to process as a normie?

Why the fuck would you have to bring the ambulance back and forth? Don't forget there is no landing strip on Little Saint James. So he would have to fly the ambulance to a nearby island and then be transported by boat or helicopter to the little island. You're suggesting that he was doing this repeatedly and people weren't getting suspicious of a fucking ambulance doing round trips around the world?

Yo, I'm so rich that I travel with my own personal ambulance everywhere I go. Your nigger logic is fucking hilarious.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (270x240, 402K)

You do realize how large those tunnels are right faggot?

>mfw True Detective S1 was actually a documentary
The federal government even covers for the untouchable bad guys at the end.

Attached: 1563230773801.gif (363x221, 2.04M)

desu most people were probably not pedos but got roped into it
knowing what's going on in that island and having a flight record that says you were there would be enough blackmail, then knowing the big, big names of child rapist and how that that means you can't run or hide
shit
were I in that situation, I'd probably kamikazi the lot of them too

Cybercuck 2020:
Race: AshkeNAZI
Class: Merchant
Bonuses:
Luck +30
Speechcraft +20
Illusion +20
Handicaps:
Schizophrenia*
Strength -40
Agility -30
Wisdom -20

Difficulty: Very Easy

watch them blame this kike operation on saudi arabia and sweep it all under the mat

That building is a miniature replica of an actual mosque, even the symbols and colors are the same. A pollock posted a pic of it on Saturday or Sunday and I'm not searching for it.

>youths
>foreign country
I love (((media))) code

>government-toppling, nation-burning names won't ever be brought to the light of day
THIS
It's all smoke and mirrors to distract from the recent Seth Rich cover up.

Attached: 1563238099061.png (695x944, 177K)

trump is trying to distract from his connection tho this guy

Kikes and the House of Saud go hand in hand, new friend

Seth Rich is a Russian larp as confirmed in the trump exoneration expose

Isn't the guy a child trafficker? Would you be surprised if you found a Grateful Dead poster at an LSD dealer's house?

>what is a boat
I bet you’re too much of a baboon to check IDs, but I’m actually someone who thinks that the ambulance is there solely for Epstein himself. You’re the only fucking idiot who doesn’t know what a boat is and assumed the easiest way to transport things is either to just drive straight across the ocean or have it flown in for no apparent fucking reason when boats have existed for literally at least thousands of years.

Jeffy-boy will be sacrificed to appease the masses (us) and then business will continue as usual. If you disagree you haven't been paying attention.

The swamp remains undrained.
>IDF
lol. reminder Jow Forums is always right.

Oh and like I also said if you bothered to read anything at all, I’m 99% sure if he’s still doing anything with kids they just come from the third world where slavery is unironically still occurring

>Saudi Arabia
I don't doubt it but I also don't doubt that Sgt Shlomo Sheckleberg tossed out the passport to Israel

>watch them blame this kike operation on saudi arabia and sweep it all under the mat
Doesn't make sense to blame it on them though. He needed a new passport to go to KSA, because they won't let you in the kingdom if your passport has a visa from Israel in it. Also, his name would likely have him put on a list. Mossad made a fake one for him, so he could solicit to the wealthy princes there.

>trump is trying to distract from his connection tho this guy
No he's not lol. Trump hates him because he assulted a woman at Mar-a-Lago, and he even called out Clinton for going to Epstiens 'lolita island' at CPAC, which is basically half of the political power in D.C. Why would he even bring that up if he was in any way connected to it?

Anthony Weiner's laptop needs to get back in the news. He had a bunch of dirt on people too.

Underage fag detected
Passports don’t go to specific places, they are issued by specific places, and once they are issues they work pretty much anywhere that’s normal.

I'm back

Attached: 14ab681bf5c2717ab88173202b7f52c76af30fc8c88258052b4ca6f2d2544fdc.jpg (1508x1100, 463K)

If that was true, they wouldn't allow him to be caught.

>kamakaze
seriously though? Best lawyers in the nation and they can't even spell? otherwise based.
Realistically speaking, that would be the best way to keep control over the wealthy and powerful for a small glowing organization--blackmail.

hmmm

Attached: 3223052cddbce7cfa04c0cf9ca5759eb4533a2daffbc133db19061f728f6c8fb.png (1183x574, 965K)

yeaaah... DIG

Attached: fdc78883b4ded9dbc764f48acb649f2edb8f727269285fa620687325d8b1ca02.jpg (1508x1100, 408K)

This could be either purely aesthetic choice or part of some ritualistic rape ceremony that probably involves sacrificing as well
Very interesting

The crown prince is a pedo and Epstein is his supplier of white girls.

A Canadian said the passport was UK but under country of residence it said Saudi Arabia. Media is decieving people.

Kikes mad

Attached: CDDA77F9-F5D5-45A2-A475-376D3594E55E.jpg (728x373, 105K)

Imagine being this stupid

Attached: F9A00058-0E8F-428B-A694-06DAD620CE24.jpg (750x519, 195K)

They are cousins. Obama is a gay jew that larped as a black muslim to get votes.

witnessed

Damn, and that's just the shit he was willing to risk hiding in New York. Imagine the shit he really tried to keep hidden on the island.

Like hundreds of children’s corpses?
Probably drugs, money, weapons, CP, maybe live children even

I'd honestly be fucking shocked if he kept corpses. You only got so much island. Surely you'd cremate?

I find it curious nobody on Jow Forums is talking about this
>hooktube.com/watch?v=yIbPL6l71y4
>38:31 onwards

Attached: tucker-on-epstein.png (1238x724, 1.39M)

I don't understand how he's still alive. I keep waiting for him to get shanked in a prison riot or suicided. What kind of deadman switch could he have? It's sad that we've been conditioned to just "expect" assassinations instead of justice.

And somehow he still won't go to prison
Fucking kike

So where's madam Ghislaine Maxwell during all this?
nytimes.com/2019/07/15/us/ghislaine-maxwell-epstein.html

Attached: merlin_157723443_3e2647cb-691f-4538-a86b-e72aa4b3a243-jumbo.jpg (1024x683, 99K)

He's never been to a real prison.

OMG! I always knew Trump was involved.

Well he probably has the pictures for the trophies of all of his victims, so yeah cremation is probably accurate. Unless we find out he eats them too. That would be epic.

This is how you get jewish tier rich and control politicians

Child trafficking blackmail

>What kind of deadman switch could he have?
A broke-ass math teacher turned multimillionaire with $500M+ in assets, to whom private jets and an $80M townhouse was just "given" by super rich people. What do you think?

I'm guessing videos of politicians and billionaires strangling underage hookers to death is the lightweight stuff he has.

Trying to hide the fact he's a kike I see

Season 3 had pizzagate in it too along with child rape/kidnapping and billionaire CEOs covering their tracks

Season 2 showed the private parties where politicians get filmed and blackmailed doing lewd stuff

New BREAD for you

6.LetterfromU.S.AttorneyR.AlexanderAcostatodefensecounselKennethW.Starr,undatedbutcircaNov.30,2007:Finally, I ammostconcernedabout anybeliefon the partofdefensecounselthat theAgreementisunethical,unlawfulorunconstitutionalin anyway....It is not clear from your letterwhetheryoubelievethatattorneysin this Officehave acted improperly. Your letter, for example,alludesto the need to engage inaninquirytoassurethatdisclosurestopotentialwitnessesdidnotunderminethereliabilityofthe resultsofthis federalinvestigationAs a formerDepartmentofJusticeattorney,I amcertainthatyourecognizethatthisis aseriousallegation.IhaveraisedthismatterwithAUSAVillafanawho informed me that the victimswere not toldofthe availabilityofSection 2255reliefduringtheinvestigationphaseofthismatter.

images.politico.com/global/2015/07/07/epsteinsealedsupp.pdf

UNITEDSTATESDISTRICTCOURTSOUTHERNDISTRICTOFFLORIDACaseNo.08-80736-Civ-Marra/JohnsonJANEDOE#1andJANEDOE#2v.UNITEDSTATES/COi-o(S3JANEDOE#1ANDJANEDOE#2'SSEALEDSUPPLEMENTSUPPORTINGRESPONSETOGOVERNMENT'SMOTIONFORLEAVETOFILERELEVANCEOBJECTIONSTOPETITIONER'SFIRSTREQUESTFORPRODUCTIONOFDOC

if he has his own private island and $60 million, why doesn't he just move there and hire armed bodyguards etc?

tell the law to go fuck themselves.

>nytimes.com/2019/07/15/us/ghislaine-maxwell-epstein.html

archive?

Jeffrey Epstein Part 1 to 21 FBI vault

some info there most is WHITE out

fbi.gov/@@search?SearchableText=Epstein&pageSize=20&page=1&sort_on=&sort_order=descending&after=&searchSite=vault.fbi.gov

For anons wanting a good source check out the opprman report youtube
m.youtube.com/watch?v=315Ob7CGCxo
He's actually worked on the case. I was the person who originally posted he second pic in this thread I got the .pdf from oppermanreport.com

dcd.uscourts.gov/sites/dcd/files/Google_FINAL_UNSEALED_20170731.pdf

Were any utilities supplied to his islands? How who somebody on the island communicate with somebody of the island? What is safer way to transmit something and avoid interception: landline or satellite?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190716-090612_Omnichan.jpg (738x447, 122K)

This is the kind of confirmation bias I can enjoy

I’m sure power was supplied. I don’t see any generation equipment. Telecommunication could have been LOS wireless or undersea cable.

Hmmm. What was Epstein's role in the CF? Or the Clinton Global Initiative? How did he get all his wealth? Who or what COUNTRIES were his clients and how did he pay them? Keep digging. You're doing great.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190716-091114_Brave.jpg (825x501, 87K)

Are you sure? There are a lot of fuel tanks on the island. Was it standalone?

Is this related to Epstein’s email account?

What if it is/was intended as a mosque? But not for his use, for the use of his guests? I mean, just because you’re banging children on pedo island is no reason to miss Friday prayers!

Yes

Sorry for delay I just Got new info....Looking into it now

George and Jeb Bush new what Epstein was doing, They were helping Epstein black mail the Clinton's as well as their oil buddies Saudi Arabia, that has to do with the letter they received at the funeral.

you faggots keep saying this, got any proof?

There is no shit on Trump
The limo driver testified and fully cooperated with FBI and dropped names, Trump was not one of them.

His address would appear to be right next to property the Rothschilds owned.

(Unsure on timeframe, though, to be fair.)

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-161023.png (1080x2160, 285K)

No.

cv(L)

No.

(CON)

No.

1722(CON)

A
LAN

M.

D
ERSHOWITZ

M
ICHAEL

C
ERNOVICH

DBA

C
ERNOVICH

M
EDIA

Intervenors

Appellant

scribd.com/document/416045095/Jeffrey-Epstein-Records-Unsealed

that's probably the same shit you'd find in a /pol poster's mansion desu, senpai.

Ken Starr is a major player look up his history

>hooktube.com/watch?v=yIbPL6l71y4
>I find it curious nobody on Jow Forums is talking about this

this

Attached: 1562035621584.jpg (613x640, 86K)

foxnews.com/us/billionaire-sex-offender-epstein-once-claimed-he-co-founded-clinton-foundation

there is no legitimate dirt on trump from the past.
he's actually clean. if there was it would have come out before he got elected.