Why not use the military?

Why, exactly, don't we use the military to stop the invasion? The Constitution explicitly mandates that the federal government protect the States from invasion (A4S4) and authorizes the Congress to pass laws concerning military response to invasion (A1S8CL15).
> A4S4
> The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and SHALL PROTECT EACH OF THEM AGAINST INVASION; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened), against domestic Violence.
(emph. added)
>But posse comitatus!!
Oh, you mean this?
>18 U.S. Code §1385. Use of Army and Air Force as posse comitatus
>Whoever, EXCEPT IN CASES AND UNDER CIRCUMSTANCES EXPRESSLY AUTHORIZED BY THE CONSTITUTION or Act of Congress, willfully uses any part of the Army or the Air Force as a posse comitatus or otherwise to execute the laws shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.
(emp. added)

>But optics!!
Really? We're at the point where many people disbelieve deportations will ever happen; and you either have both the WILL and ABILITY to defend your borders, or you don't have a country.

Attached: Treat Invaders like INVADERS!.png (1189x408, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webstersdictionary1828.com/Dictionary/invasion
webstersdictionary1828.com/Dictionary/Army
youtube.com/watch?v=FPyuGCX-dOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cause the zionists subverted Trumps administration and don't want him to interfere in their plans to turn this country into a 3rd world brown dystopian slave state

>Why, exactly, don't we use the military to stop the invasion?
because that responsibility falls on the private sector until it is classified as an actual invasion.
it has not been.
so get out there and shoot them down.

Trump could declare ware on Mexico at any time.

but he won't

>cause the zionists subverted Trumps administration and don't want him to interfere in their plans to turn this country into a 3rd world brown dystopian slave state
Imagine the dystopia of living in a world where the government of your own country treats citizens worse than invaders...
oh, wait, we're already there.

I pray that the treason is exposed and punished.

Attached: Fit for a Traitor.jpg (474x338, 14K)

The sooner you realise Trump just views the presidency primarily as an acting role, similar to the Apprentice, the better. Then you can just laugh at his funny tweets and how he triggers the libs and not hold onto hopes of giant walls or mass deportations.

You have my permission to use the military to stop the invasion. Keep me posted on that.

>because that responsibility falls on the private sector until it is classified as an actual invasion.
There's some truth in what you say. The blackpill is that the government comes down hard on minutemen and others who would dare protect the border.
>Trump could declare ware on Mexico at any time.
There's really no need to declare war:
> 50 U.S. Code §21. Restraint, regulation, and removal
>Whenever there is a declared war between the United States and any foreign nation or government, or any invasion or predatory incursion is perpetrated, attempted, or threatened against the territory of the United States by any foreign nation or government, and the President makes public proclamation of the event, all natives, citizens, denizens, or subjects of the hostile nation or government, being of the age of fourteen years and upward, who shall be within the United States and not actually naturalized, shall be liable to be apprehended, restrained, secured, and removed as alien enemies. The President is authorized in any such event, by his proclamation thereof, or other public act, to direct the conduct to be observed on the part of the United States, toward the aliens who become so liable; the manner and degree of the restraint to which they shall be subject and in what cases, and upon what security their residence shall be permitted, and to provide for the removal of those who, not being permitted to reside within the United States, refuse or neglect to depart therefrom; and to establish any other regulations which are found necessary in the premises and for the public safety.

>Trump could declare ware
>ware
and no, trump can't declare war either.
only congress can declare war.

>The blackpill is that the government comes down hard on minutemen and others who would dare protect the border
then you shoot the government.

>(You)(OP)
>The sooner you realise Trump just views the presidency primarily as an acting role, similar to the Apprentice, the better. Then you can just laugh at his funny tweets and how he triggers the libs and not hold onto hopes of giant walls or mass deportations.
Oh, I realize it.
His do-nothing-except-tweet is quite telling.

The sequence of events in that image are laughable. It's childishly stupid to think that things in this country would work out that way.

>>The blackpill is that the government comes down hard on minutemen and others who would dare protect the border
>then you shoot the government.
Indeed, it may come to that; I'd prefer lamp-post decorating parties instead... but that's personal preference.

Attached: The Patriotism of the “Leaders” og the United States.jpg (1013x658, 101K)

>The sequence of events in that image are laughable. It's childishly stupid to think that things in this country would work out that way.
Oh?
How is it laughable?

He said ware not war. Congress has no right to declare ware anyhow anywhere.

The notion that the president could use the U.S. military to arrest and execute half of the legislature and also journalists for being opposed to the bombing of illegal immigrants or for attempting to impeach the president for it.

>How is it laughable?
>Why not use the military?

It's very unrealistic because the senate will immediately impeach him. The GOP would never support something like this, and it is also doubtful that military commanders would go along as well.

Well maybe he should start doing surgical strikes in mexico

>The notion that the president could use the U.S. military to arrest and execute half of the legislature and also journalists for being opposed to the bombing of illegal immigrants or for attempting to impeach the president for it.
It says nothing about having the military execute the traitors, please reread it.

>It's very unrealistic because the senate will immediately impeach him.
The House would have to draw up the articles of impeachment AND vote on them; that's where Step #8 comes into play: attempting to remove the Commander-in-Chief for upholding his non-optional Constitutionally mandated duty is OBVIOUSLY giving aid and comfort to the enemy, and therefore Treason.
> The GOP would never support something like this, and it is also doubtful that military commanders would go along as well.
I don't care; they're a bunch of traitors that need the rope too!

>It says nothing about having the military execute the traitors, please reread it.

Treason means working against the U.S. with a foreign power with whom we are at war. This clearly does not cover disagreeing with the president on handling of illegal immigrants, writing nasty things about him or attempting to impeach him in congress.

It's funny that you take the shit in that image seriously, it's 100% memery.

I'm not really sure if that is relevant, impeachment can happen for any reason, all you need to is senate to vote yes on it. There is no one in the senate that supports military action in Mexico so they will just remove Trump if he does this

>impeachment can happen for any reason

I guarantee you that he doesn't understand that either.

>Step #8

Step #8 also requires that military commanders have absolute loyalty to Trump, that is doubtful as well.

>Treason means working against the U.S. with a foreign power with whom we are at war.
No it doesn't.
Treason, as defined by the Constitution:
>A3S3
>Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.

Giving aid and comfort to any enemeies, even those with whom we are not at war is Treason.

> This clearly does not cover disagreeing with the president on handling of illegal immigrants, writing nasty things about him or attempting to impeach him in congress.
It's not mere disagreement — attempting to impeach the commander-in-chief for doing his constitutional duties IS Treason because it is aiding the enemy.
>It's funny that you take the shit in that image seriously, it's 100% memery.
Oh? Do tell.

Attached: Alert! Danger! Emergency!.jpg (322x700, 38K)

thats a dark image dude, talk about blackpilled. How long do we have I wonder? Man..I won't get to retire. I might not even have a nation in 15 years at the rate things are going. We need war or else we will fold and decay to balkenize.

>I'm not really sure if that is relevant, impeachment can happen for any reason,
Indeed; but if the President, as Commander-in-Chief were to use the military to repel the obvious invasion, how sure is it that THAT is what they would impeach over?
> all you need to is senate to vote yes on it.
Yes — there's two votes: one in the house on the charges and submitting them to the Senate, and one at the Senate on whether or not to convict based on those charges.
>There is no one in the senate that supports military action in Mexico so they will just remove Trump if he does this
No military action in Mexico is needed — all the action could be done on this side of the border.

So you contend that people attempting to enter the country illegally are 'enemies' according to the constitution and that disagreeing with the president for his handling of them or attempting to impeach him for his handling of them is treason.

See, that's fucking stupid.

>It's not mere disagreement — attempting to impeach the commander-in-chief for doing his constitutional duties IS Treason because it is aiding the enemy.

Christ you're fucking stupid and I'm seriously questioning why I'm spending my time debating this with you since it's irrelevant and cannot happen.

>Step #8 also requires that military commanders have absolute loyalty to Trump, that is doubtful as well.
UCMJ is pretty brutal.

Under the following sections of the UCMJ, the death penalty can be imposed at any time:
94 – Mutiny or sedition
99 – Misbehavior before the enemy
100 – Subordinate compelling surrender
101 – Improper use of countersign
102 – Forcing a safeguard
104 – Aiding the enemy
106a – Espionage
110 – Improper hazarding of vessel
118 – Murder
120 – Rape
Another four provisions of the UCMJ carry a death sentence only if the crime is committed during times of war:
85 – Desertion
90 – Assaulting or willfully disobeying a superior commissioned officer
106 – Lurking as a spy or acting as a spy
113 – Misbehavior of a sentinel or lookout

>how sure is it that THAT is what they would impeach over?

I don't know, that is the big obstacle in the plan. How likely is the senate to support Trump's actions? I really don't think they would go along with it, we know the GOP do not really care about the immigration problem at all.

>thats a dark image dude, talk about blackpilled.
I know, that's why I had to save it.

Lol, this is literally just infantile fanfiction.
Half the shit on that green text would be illegal as fuck.
And while illegality never stopped Trump before, there's no way the military would comply with that.
Especially the "treason" nonsense.

I've been trying to explain that to him but he seems to think that illegal immigrants count as enemies and that disagreeing with the president about them is treason.

I guess we should just let babby have his fantasy.

>I don't know, that is the big obstacle in the plan.
True; but that's why you use MPs to arrest the House IMMIDATELY on their vote to send the charges to the senate. Expidate that trial and carry out the executions, contengent on conviction, before the Senate has a chance to vote/get the charges... then see how they act.
(ie Dare them to vote for it asReps swing on a rope.)

>How likely is the senate to support Trump's actions? I really don't think they would go along with it, we know the GOP do not really care about the immigration problem at all.
Indeed, that's why you make the consequences of their Treason in the House come suddenly — to shock them into sanity, into the realization that it's literally life-and-death.

>Lol, this is literally just infantile fanfiction.
Says an idiot that hasn't read half the relevent law — and I mean the LAW, not what some self-important asshat in a black robe says about the law.
>Half the shit on that green text would be illegal as fuck.
Again, have you actually read the laws in play?
>And while illegality never stopped Trump before, there's no way the military would comply with that.
Honestly, half the reason that there's such a high suicide rate is because of the blackpill that they are PREVENTED from holding to their oath, instead it's: "go and die for freedom and liberty in the sandbox... oh, but if you even SAY anything bad about out leaders you're in trouble!"
>Especially the "treason" nonsense.
Again, you obviously are operating on what you think you know about the law, not what it actually says.

>I've been trying to explain that to him but he seems to think that illegal immigrants count as enemies and that disagreeing with the president about them is treason.
Attempting to remove the leader of the armed forces engaged in constitutionally mandated duties isn't mere disagreement: it is an overt action.

From A3S3:
> No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

And guess what, EVERY VOTE on affirming articles of impeachment for the above cause is literally bearing witness to that overt action, whether 'yea' or 'nay'.

Are you a Qanon believer by any chance? Because your grasp on these things is like that of a Qanon believer.

>Attempting to remove the leader of the armed forces engaged in constitutionally mandated duties isn't mere disagreement

You realize that this interpretation means that literally any attempt to remove a president is treason because a president is always engaged in constitutional duties merely by holding the office, don't you?

This is stupid as all hell. It's basically "Kill everybody who gets in the presidents way" and it's a joke.

I'm betting absolutely yes.

show your flag kike

>Are you a Qanon believer by any chance?
No; Q is a pressure-relief psyop, intended to make people "TURST THE PALN!!" instead of get ANGRY that nothing is being done about issues like draining the swamp or stopping the invasion.

> Because your grasp on these things is like that of a Qanon believer.
And where does YOUR belief in these issues come from? Is it things you were taught by a Talmudic-thought indoctrination law-school wherein "precedent" is given higher place than the actual law? Is it legal dramas like NCIS and CSI? — So far you've made assertions w/o ANY cited source, whereas I have given my sources: the actual applicable law.

>>>Attempting to remove the leader of the armed forces engaged in constitutionally mandated duties isn't mere disagreement
>
>You realize that this interpretation means that literally any attempt to remove a president is treason because a president is always engaged in constitutional duties merely by holding the office, don't you?
No — not all the actions a President does are constitutionally mandated, much less allowed.

the democrats are nazis and they are using genocide to kill what they consider filth, the right

it isn’t an invasion
it’s the method the democrats are using to commit genocide on the right

The Republicans are the same: but more concerned with satiating the Chamber of Commerce's addiction to illegal/cheap labor.

>>it isn’t an invasion

Webster's disagrees:
webstersdictionary1828.com/Dictionary/invasion

Invasion
INVA'SION, noun s as z. [Latin invasio, from invado. See Invade.]
1. A hostile entrance into the possessions of another; particularly, the entrance of a hostile army into a country for the purpose of conquest or plunder, or the attack of a military force. The north of England and south of Scotland were for centuries subject to invasion each from the other. The invasion of England by William the Norman, was in 1066.
2. An attack on the rights of another; infringement or violation.
3. Attack of a disease; as the invasion of the plague, in Egypt.

Constitution says the president is due to serve his term of four years. When is the president legally NOT serving during his term? Never. Therefore just by holding office and doing the job he's performing a constitutional duty.

Your interpretation is fucked up and wrong, same with that law you keep citing.

Today, OP was not a faggot

>hostile army

A multinational rabble of shitskins trying to get in doesn't constitute a hostile army though lol

Are you fucking with me? Be honest.

Wow.
That's like saying "a military commander, being in appointed to command, means that all orders he gives are lawful".

You're an idiot.

Okay, TPUSA.

Attached: 1562593966467m.jpg (1024x996, 121K)

Hey, you said messing with the president doing his duties is treason.

>>A multinational rabble of shitskins trying to get in doesn't constitute a hostile army though lol
>
>Are you fucking with me? Be honest.
You illiterate moron and/or pilpuling faggot.
There are two portions of that definition
first: " A hostile entrance into the possessions of another" — which we've seen many times (e.g. Mexican-flag parades, ICE facility/flag defacement, etc)
second: "particularly, the entrance of a hostile army into a country for the purpose of conquest or plunder, or the attack of a military force." — which is ARGUABLY true, considering the collection of hostile gangs of these foreigners (eg MS13).

Fuck off shill.

Attached: How it should have been.jpg (700x799, 159K)

>Hey, you said messing with the president doing his duties is treason.
No, I said removing the military leader (eg Commander in Chief) for upholding their non-optional Constitutionally mandated duties is giving aid and comfort to the enemy and therefore treason.

But I wouldn't expect a pilpul asshat to comprehend the argument.

>which we've seen many times (e.g. Mexican-flag parades, ICE facility/flag defacement, etc)

Jesus Christ lol, you're arguing with flying flags or burning U.S. flags constitutes an invasion? That's completely ridiculous.

>which is ARGUABLY true, considering the collection of hostile gangs of these foreigners (eg MS13).

Oh they're a foreign army? Which country are they fighting for and taking orders from?

>Using the military to bomb illegal immigrants
>non-optional Constitutionally mandated duties

fucking kek

webstersdictionary1828.com/Dictionary/Army

Army
'ARMY, noun
1. A collection or body of men armed for war, and organized in companies, battalions, regiments, brigades and divisions, under proper officers. In general, an army in modern times consists of infantry and cavalry, with artillery; although the union of all is not essential to the constitution of an army Among savages, armies are differently formed.
2. A great number; a vast multitude; as an army of locusts or

>Using the military to bomb illegal immigrants

Article IV, Section. 4.
The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and SHALL PROTECT EACH OF THEM AGAINST INVASION; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened), against domestic Violence.

you fgts are retarded. none of you understand that he has to get re-lected to make any real change. He can't give Democrats and the media too much ammo. He can't be authoritarian until he's locked back in for a second term. The Democrats know that and are banking on you spineless cucks to abandon ship because Trump hasnt done enough on immigration. Your smart as a stick I tell ya.

>1. A collection or body of men armed for war, and organized in companies, battalions, regiments, brigades and divisions, under proper officers. In general, an army in modern times consists of infantry and cavalry, with artillery; although the union of all is not essential to the constitution of an army Among savages, armies are differently formed.

Yep, that's an army, and that is completely not what the assholes attempting to illegally cross the border are.

>2. A great number; a vast multitude; as an army of locusts or
>There are a lot of them and that makes them a foreign military force

Did you copy/paste this part by accident, or are you honestly arguing that the fact that there are a large number of them makes them a foreign military force?

>SHALL PROTECT EACH OF THEM AGAINST INVASION

Illegal immigrants don't constitute a foreign invasion, we covered this earlier.

Now you're arguing with a dictionary fairly contemperainous of the Constitution!

Your pilpul compells you to be a retard, doesn't it?

>>>SHALL PROTECT EACH OF THEM AGAINST INVASION
>
>Illegal immigrants don't constitute a foreign invasion, we covered this earlier.
Yes and you got wrecked.

"A hostile entrance into the possessions of another […]"

>"A hostile entrance into the possessions of another […]"

Which implies they're making war on the u.s., which is caca thought.

I'm not arguing with them at all, I'm trying to point out that you don't understand this shit.

>why not use the military
because both parties want illegal immigration, smart guy. the Democrats and Republicans are just ZOG sock puppets, there will NEVER be an end to mass immigration unless we the people put our foot down and lynch the entire government. even Zion Don doesn't give a fuck, the only reason he even pretends that he's going to stop it is because it gets him votes. ever notice how he always does a tiny amount of deportations to keep the public satisfied but continues to "fail" to do anything more substantial? Zion Don is a pressure valve for the kikes to keep white America from revolting

Attached: spiderling.jpg (300x300, 37K)

I guess you'll just have to keep scratching your head as to why the military isn't being used lol

>I'm not arguing with them at all, I'm trying to point out that you don't understand this shit.
No, you absolutely are.
You're thinking "Army must be formal!" and it doesn't.
You're thinking "Invasion must be army!" and it doesn't
You're thinking "Treason must only be during war" and it doesn't.

>Zion Don is a pressure valve for the kikes to keep white America from revolting
It absolutely looks like that is the case.

PS — You are right about the spiderling.

Attached: I heart Freedom.gif (701x418, 782K)

Because you are not jewish.

pulls_out_funny_small_hat.webm

Ha!
I can wear a stupid hat too!

Attached: Real Jews Don’t Burn.png (419x545, 570K)

Gooooddddammmnnnn thank you can't believe it took A FUCKING LEAF this long to say it: every single President's only first term goal is reelection. He'll begin doing what he actually wants to do and carrying out his plans when he doesn't have to worry about changes to policy affecting voter opinion.

Ah, so the EA form of politicking: You have to buy another term to get the fill game!!

But, contrawise, he could have done something like ordered the DoJ to investigate and prosecute the massive fraud -- that's something real US citizens, both R & D, can get behind -- but he refuses to do even that.

Fuck off.

Attached: Modern World - 5.jpg (1280x720, 519K)

bump

Thanks.

Because all the Whites in government, military and the police are unthinking NPC Zogbots

Pretty much.
:(

Attached: NPC-6.jpg (840x464, 164K)

Bump.

because the world doesn't operate on Jow Forums feeling-logic and deploying the most powerful force on earth to capture or kill unarmed brown families (in a time and place where cellphone cams are a factor) would actually lead to complicated repercussions

Who said they would need to be killed? Fire some warning shots when they approach the border, at the very least patrol the thing. Instead, it's like a fucked up game of football where all the need to do is reach the endzone and scream ASYLUM! Then we put them in holding facilities, until the media whips up enough rabid mongoloids by screaming "concentration camps! Holocaust!", and they're all sent pouring out into the country.

Not being able to stop an invasion simply because they are doing it unarmed is due to a lack of actual will, not ability. All it would take would be a few deaths and they would stop coming. They could piss their pants all they wanted but it wouldn't make it illegal to defend the border after all that has previously happened, they already think the guy is evil incarnate.

>because the world doesn't operate on Jow Forums feeling-logic and deploying the most powerful force on earth to capture or kill unarmed brown families (in a time and place where cellphone cams are a factor) would actually lead to complicated repercussions
Ah, so using the military for its intended purpose (A1S8CL15: "To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions") would have consequences.

What sort of consequences do you foresee?

Attached: Realization.gif (400x242, 1.97M)

This
They need to all hang

oh fuck i'm retarded. nothing bad would happen if we bombed a caravan at our border actually. if we bombed a caravan america would be fixed. you win

Doesn't require bombings. Shoot a couple that refuse to stop when given an order to do so. The rest will listen and understand shit's serious now.

>Doesn't require bombings. Shoot a couple that refuse to stop when given an order to do so. The rest will listen and understand shit's serious now.
Truth.And, given how the border's been open for thirty-plus years, this is likely the only way people will understand that "shit is serious now".

because the jew plot is to flood every white nation on the planet with shitskins and in spite up trumps whining noises contrary to this all is going according to plan

Countries are under attack.

What the kike banking system is, WHAT is behind this, causing it all to unfold over the last 30-40 years;

(1) What the (fake bankers) did to the West; make every white male and female work, work harder, work more. Again next to all white males all females got recruited into the fake debt slave force, simply to cover the endlessly increasing fake FED (Jewish) banking debt. As a result this drastically lowered white birthrates, smaller white families everywhere, because of more busier white parents, slaving away.

(2) Because of fake debt still ever growing, never ending, the population needs to grow harder to sustain the ever higher debt. All whites slaving was never enough, more people are needed to cover the fake Jewish banking debt.

(3) What (they) push now, because of the fake debt: mass invasion of non whites. After the lower white birthrates, masses of foreigners entered the country, to cover for the fake Jewish debt as new slavers.

(4) It's no secret anymore that the Jews started calling this the 'multicultural mode' of the West, nice sounding words, which simply mean: the end of white countries, ethnically replacement. All this because of, FAKE, Jewish, Mentally Ill, fantasy-debt. Fantasy-debt which is created by Jewish fiat debt slave bullshit money, printed from fantasy.

Wake up. Get angry. You are in war. You cannot trust your bought-for governmental congress; the invaders want the same; your country, your heritage, your place that you was born on.

Traitors sold the American dollar for fake Jewish debt shekels so the traitors themselves would be kings, but it wasn't theirs to sell and you got fake debt in return. They kept the name the same: American dollar? It's Jew private owned. It's was the biggest scam in history on the people, the people, which are getting ethnically replaced because of the traitors that (represented) them.

FAKE KIKE BANKING AND FAKE KIKE DEBT IS THE CAUSE OF THIS ALL.

TRAITORS!!!!!!!!

Attached: Your new (congress).jpg (1386x990, 720K)

Indeed so.

It won't happen though. Have you read "Camp of the Saints" by Jean Raspail? He had a serious of visions about what is happening right now, pretty accurately too. Alex Linder did an audio book of it.

Remember Argentina.
Remember that its LATIN America.
Remember the ROMAN salute.
ROME SPOKE LATIN

Attached: Nazi_rally_Argentina_1938_1-1024x786.jpg (1024x786, 265K)

youtube.com/watch?v=FPyuGCX-dOM

Make this thread everyfucking day so i can BUMP this shit.

The feds are israel.
Israel owns half of the USA, notice that the USA and republic states are different.
Retards literally let israel buy off the republic.

>a 3rd world brown dystopian slave state with the one of the largest nuclear arsenals ever assembled in modern history
What the fuck do (((they))) think is going to happen when all the browns and blacks give exactly zero shits about the holocaust?

That law will be used to kill white people.

Keeping in mind the military is just a more socially acceptable form of welfare, exactly how many soldiers do you think would not turn their guns on their fellow spics?

Any military anons here?
I was thinking about joining as a commissioned officer after I finish my bachelor's but I read that any use of hard drugs permanently bans you from joining.
I went through a drug phase when I was 18 and did LSD. Does this mean I can never join?

it is advised to lie about your medical history. criminal history can not be lied about.

There are no criminal charges related to drug use.
But since I'd be joining as a professional I'm assuming there will be some kind of background check. I'm wondering just how thorough that is and I heard if you lie to them and they find out it's a potential felony as well as a dishonorable discharge.