I just recently moved to the south and have decided to start going to church. What denominations are best...

I just recently moved to the south and have decided to start going to church. What denominations are best? I'm fairly new to this and am completing my first read through of the bible but I know very little about the differences in denominations.

Attached: melania_christchan.jpg (1040x480, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1c7VnNWVDgk
youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY
youtu.be/b9-fs9xNRkI
youtu.be/OTAz7XIUy_0
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2008/02/christians-in-east-asia-are-smarter-than-non-christians/#.XS3_oCUpCaM
youtu.be/zLj8E_RoH_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anything but catholic

>Church shopping
Thanks Protestantism

Westboro Baptist

methodist is the most reasonable. baptist churches in the south have worship bands and praise israel.
those are your only two choices. pick one.

pentecostal bitches are sneaky hot

Avoid pentacostal/evangelical/born-again types if you value rational thought. Personally I've been interested in Orthodox but I'm not of eastern European descent so I'm not sure it's right for me.

Id probably say the best would be an inoffensive Lutheran Church. Unless you go hardcore Catholic most parishes are cucked and the Orthodox want to sit in the corner and do nothing. Avoid Protestant denominations not popular in Europe, because then you are entering a twilight zone of zionism and degeneracy

Catholicism, Protestantism is the tool of the devil to divide God's people.

Every cuck in this thread is wrong. Go to a Baptist church.

Could you imagine if every Christian was forced to take guidance from a single source? Like, for example, cucktholics having to receive the wisdom of a foot fetishizing, Argentinian, cuck?

>methodist
>the church funding the migrant crisis and the lgbt agenda
wew lad

find LCMS or WELS if you want high church liturgy, OPC or PCA if you want low church liturgy

Baptists suck Israeli dick and are proud of it.

>Catholic
Ftfy

>LCMS
I think I've seen them talked about on here before. Rundown?

Church of Christ of course

Attached: F7D7FC42-B4A3-42CA-9A96-2688494BD41E.png (764x645, 33K)

Based

I'm having the same struggle. I felt the spirit the strongest I ever have in a Methodist youth group, but methodists are cucked. I dislike all the southern Baptist churches I have ever been to. Catholics are apostate, and so are denominations that follow their worship methods. I'm going to check out a pentecostal or independent Baptist church. I went to a pentecostal church a few times in my youth and liked how they felt free to worship however they wanted. Some danced, played tambourine, sang, whatever they felt called to do was acceptable to the church.

Baptist is for black people.
Catholic is for whites

Decided to become a race traitor and become a pawn of the Jew? Each one is about as good as the other user, it's all lies.

Independent fundamentalist baptist

You will get 100% of the bible preached.

Attached: 1b75257413489b2eb20fbaf871c6b99c506c8886d50e2f52e3c4ba95a74b2666.png (400x763, 239K)

Any church who follows the bible. They mostly all do. Just what feels best for you. Visit a whole bunch. I like non denominational.

>t. Caleb McNoncian

Attached: Gross.png (432x476, 34K)

Traditional Catholic.
You should search for FSSP or SSPX parishes. Those are groups within the church that promote the traditional latin mass and are against the faggotry coming from the gay mafia that infiltrated Rome. They have very high birth rates and people take the moral teachings very seriously.

Eastern Catholicism is also an option.

Orthodox is the second best to Catholic. But they are often ethnic enclaves so it might take same time to properly integrate.

Avoid any protestants.
Sola scriptura (the believe that only scripture and not tradition is important and depending on sect that everyone csn interpret the Bible) can be debunked by the Council of Jerusalem which is mentioned in the Bible where the early Church defined doctrine and for example outlawed the necessity of circumcision. The idea that someone can properly interpret the KJV Bible (a book that was originally written in Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek then translated into Latin) without having studied the history of the document, theology and the specific languages (like Catholic and orthodox priests are required to do) is illogical.

Catholic if you want to join people who largely dont believe and whose leader is a foot fetishist.
Baptist if you want to be surrounded by niggers and Israel supporters, race mixing to the max.
Jehovas witness if you want to die of the flu.
Anglican if you want to just give money with a bunch of grey heads.
Mormons if you want to be near whites and dont mind batshit insane beliefs.
Methodist if youre a weekend Christian.
Lutheran if youre lesbian.
Episcopal if youre gay.

just read the bible and make up your own mind

They still send money and missionaries to africa. Any church that allows a nigger should be off anyones list.

Baptist is for blacks. Catholic is for spics.

And be surrounded by 100% niggers, spics, racemixers and Israel supporters. Something something prophets something something fruits.

Megachurch!

they play fun rock music and sing and dance and talk about happy things! Literally buddy Jesus!

> I need someone to interpret the bible for me.
> The traditions of the church are as important as the bible.
No thanks cuck. The bible is pretty clear to me. If I have a question I can ask a group of bible believers and we can study and interpret together what it means. Then I can ask god for guidance and make up my own mind.

the south is full of made up churches with none of the beliefs based in scripture. do research on lutherans, catholics and orthodox. the latter two have a long tradition of well over a thousand years

Not in Europe

Most Catholics in Europe are white

The One Holy Common Apostolic Church, everyone else are larpers with illogical, inconsistent, shit tier theology.

Attached: 921596_669548529756406_1620833059_o.jpg (1477x1024, 137K)

>this thread again

Notice how these Fenians were mostly quiet from Friday onwards but when the calendar turned to Monday, the swords started to come popping up again? They know that their weak-willed, fiddling, false-glorifying "faith" has nothing to go on and most of their "practitioners" are not white thanks to the Spics' colonization lel.

Attached: banana lol.jpg (400x300, 23K)

it’s clear to you because you don’t have the mental capacity to understand underlying values, the history of the culture at the time, the historical context etc. the bible isn’t just words on a page

nigger detected

If you're relatively new to Christianity, don't worry too much about picking denominations yet. There are many of them, some of which only have minor differences.

I would only caution you to avoid certain heretical sects that masquerade as Christianity. These include...
>Catholicism
>Mormonism
>Jehova's Witnesses
>Seventh Day Adventists
>Unitarian Universalists
Also, beware of Evangelicals, and other cucks for Israel. Don't watch Televangelists; steer clear of mega-churches.

That can be said about every church in europe. OP is not in Europe, hes in weimerica.

this

You're thinking of Evangelists. Independent Baptists are based.
youtube.com/watch?v=1c7VnNWVDgk

Mormon

> High birth rates
> not sucking jewish dick
> not subservient to foreign authority
> hot women.

>most Catholics are white
*laughs in latino*

Worshipping the institution of the Church =/= worshipping God.

Repent.

Anderson is an admitted ethnic jew who has performed interracial marriages. Being anti-gay is the bare minimum of what a church should be, accepting this would be like accepting a neo con as /our/guy because he thinks gays shouldnt get married. That isnt enough and doesnt approach the source of the gay problem and outright doesnt acknowledge the nigger and spic problem.

Attached: 1508036965449.jpg (853x861, 210K)

youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY
youtu.be/b9-fs9xNRkI
youtu.be/OTAz7XIUy_0

Attached: 44795DA2-2C4A-4106-A4F8-7EE5A87114AD.png (400x763, 275K)

this

Thank you

Based

>calls out Shlomo Goldstien like it's nothing
Based and redpilled

Attached: D9AFAAB8-DEDF-48E7-8CB5-22687E8DF5AA.jpg (640x410, 42K)

based and christpilled

Attached: 1529425549602.png (557x605, 227K)

>Me and my friends are smarter than 2000years of educated scholars

And that's how your nation ended up with mutilated dicks

I made up my own church. It is called The Academy of Christ. We study the Bible and try to remove the memes and bullshit that was added by the synagogue of satan.
We meet up once a week and work with each other to better ourselves, our families, our businesses and communities.
No fags allowed.

Based and not a child molester.

I would like to join your church user.

Church of God is the best

>we all have a black ancestor, were all mixed
>we are all of one blood
>t. Ethnic jew
This is utter universalist garbage, it would be complete cuckery if it wasn't subversion, which it is. Opposite of based but enjoy your congregation full of niglets and goblinos.

Are you in middle TN or capable or traveling?
Maybe in the future we will have a podcast/online ministry if you can't make it.

>Calls out his sub-1% Jewish blood
>Ignores his stance against Zionism and his belief that Israel is an illegitimate state
Divide and Conquer shill detected

Baptist, or Presbyterian if there's any in America. Stay away from Catholic.

> be a christfag
> Worship a communist Jew
> "We are God's choose people and this land is ours your filthy goy"

Christianity is one of the greatest kike manipulation tools they ever convinced of. Reject it like the Odonists of old and get in touch with you pagan roots.

Attached: 220px-Odin,_der_Göttervater.jpg (220x258, 26K)

Pentecostal

redpill me on Luther

Attached: 1546295253284.jpg (1920x1080, 603K)

Based

I've only ever heard American Protestants pushing that crap. People in Europe know that Jews aren't special anymore and are actually going to hell for rejecting Christ.

Worship the Norse Gods that drink cum and transform into women so they can trick dudes into fucking them?

Yeah, no thanks. You can have your faggy paganism.

is left wing

Catholics can’t marry non catholics.
Nor can they marry unless previous wife is deceased. Would be funny if trump became catholic and declared himself King though.

Christian Identity. Look it up

Catholics are the Master Race.
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2008/02/christians-in-east-asia-are-smarter-than-non-christians/#.XS3_oCUpCaM

Thread of ultimate cuckoldness. No wonder you couldn't build your own country without immigrants' help.

Attached: FT_16.02.22_religionPoliticalAffiliation_640px1.png (640x926, 82K)

And still can't. Better believe in fairy tales rather than fixing your broken education system.

>ignores his views on race and race mixing
Yeah, I dont give a shit if he doesnt like Israel, I'm more concerned about the kikes, niggers and spics infesting my nation and europe. Fact of the matter is he is pro race mixing and anti white nationalist.
>muh divide and conquer
Theres nothing to divide,if he isnt pro white then he isnt our ally. That is the basic shit you have to agree to to be on our side and he emphatically against us.

Orthodoxy, be it Greek, Russian, Bulgarian, etc. Good conservative people that aren't fanatical Evangelicals or Baptists.

Fuck off back to your BLACKED thread, Estonia.

>our
>us
Bitch, you're in a Christian thread - not a Nazi thread.

The religion of literal passive slaves.

>majority of orthodox, catholic and over half of the denominations arent even right wing enpugh to vote for neo cons.
Well thats depressing.

Catholicism - the only church made by Jesus Christ Himself

Roman Catholic or go home
Everything else is heresy

hopefully we meet and become frens user

Attached: 1557810887267.jpg (480x480, 56K)

AME

You meant 'Fuck off back to your RELIGION IN A NUTSHELL thread, Estonia'? Good advice. Sure will do it.

Nigger youre on Jow Forums not /(((christianity)))/. Enjoy your congregation of niggers and spics.

catholics have put in the most work to the cause, and thus have an extensive history and tradition. just remember the current Vatican is corrupted and will be undergoing change.

Attached: 1553753075057.jpg (640x606, 52K)

> asking about which denomination is "best" on this retarded board
I bet you're going to church because you want to find a "trad christian gf" or because you think that it's "redpilled". That's pathetic and your faith is going to be incredibly shallow.

Isn't the Episcopal church just the burger version of Anglican? Why would their be an Anglican church in the US?

>Jow Forums is a monolithic entity capable of only holding a single position
shill logic detected
You trannies hate Christians even more than Nazis. Hilarious.

youtu.be/zLj8E_RoH_U

Somewhere in there. Will check for a timestamp later but the whole thing is worth watching

hi brenton, hows prison going?

Attached: 1433797617667.png (2500x730, 248K)

This is pretty good advice really.

>Bitch, you're in a Christian thread - not a Nazi thread.
>pol/ is a monolithic entity capable of only holding a single position
Pottery

wow you are so far up your own ass that you are practically turned inside out

Mmmm mmmm tasty trips

Also truth.
Anyone suggesting Jow Forums has a single monolithic opinion about any one thing about it is a shill and/or a newfriend

Attached: Screenshot_20190716-122031.png (1440x2880, 3.34M)

based nodick pagan

Attached: average pagan.png (826x896, 456K)

Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

The true church of God : The One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church (see Mat 16:18)

THIS