WEW LADS

Hope you're ready for 2008 Vol. 2: Kraut Edition soon. Deutsche Bank is about to collapse and take the entire west down with it.

Attached: 4F8A8147-43EA-4A72-840C-1B336068AC69.jpg (976x506, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCaRjFptz7970mppuiGuZtpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DyV0OfU3-FU
youtube.com/watch?v=EdSq5H7awi8
youtube.com/watch?v=y-IemeM-Ado
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0
youtube.com/watch?v=OQWMd_NPSBA
youtube.com/watch?v=8GP87dgTqF8
youtube.com/watch?v=P4_1pwsm5LY
youtube.com/watch?v=SF362xxcfdk
youtube.com/watch?v=OuOcnGAv4oo
youtube.com/watch?v=fiCKf7hfagk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nah eurocucks are just gonna have their ezb jews print trillions and buy the worthless assets

Or maybe just pump up the derivatives deathstar some more.

that bank has been on life support for years, Eurocucks will just shift some numbers around and pretend its all fine.

B A I L O U T S

>2008 Vol. 2
Lmao 2008 is going to seem like prosperity compared to whats to come.

So what? Did people die in 2009? No. The media made it worse than it was. If all what will happen is a repeat of 2009, what was such a GREAT crisis, then give it to me. Maybe I will notice it this time.

Hitler was too good for your kind.

It going to 100x worse. 2008 was a single bubble popping, and then the governement inflating it back up instead of fixing it. Now we're in an "everything bubble." ALL assets over comically overvalued.

The zombie finally got to the end.

That bank wont crash as long as germany/eu still has money to prop it up. They literally cannot afford for it to fail it could spark civil war in europe when the immigrants have the gibs cut off.

It won't be we who pay lol. It will be the German tax payer.

The V-shaped recovery like 2008

Peter Schiff pls go

*Then

Bring on another recession DESU. Disneyworld was better when poors couldn't afford it. So was everything.

They are most likely going to cut interest rates and kick the can down the road.

Are you denying we're in a clown economy that's inflated to hell? Are you retarded?

All assets overvalued means inflation.

Which is only being kept under-control because of an artificial demand for the US dollar and faith in the scam. Either the petrodollar gets yanked and the economy crashes, or the joke is allowed to continue for a few more decades before it collapses on its own weight.

Buy gold now

(((They))) will keep it afloat until 2024

Attached: Purple Anon.png (1361x713, 172K)

aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Omg wtf guys a gold bar just flew over my house.

B A I L I N S

>Richard Spencer is funded by the GOP

Dude. Please. Just stop.

>germany down
let's hope so.

>B-but (((Globalism))) is good! Blecch!

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Oh, no. You guys should start downloading American Depression-era cookbooks & how-to-survive guides so you can learn how to feed yourselves when everything collapses.

Attached: Great-Depression-Vs-Great-Recession-infographic.png (975x2435, 264K)

>Implying they wont pilfer the south again
Yeah yeah. We are getting ready for pay denbts round 2.

Do you think (((they'd))) be crazy enough to start a global crash just to cover up their illegal activities related to Epstein? Because the Jewish stuff is all going to come out really soon.

this shit has been planned/seen for decades. why do you think china and russia are stocking up in gold?

Attached: china-billboard-yuan-gold-currency.jpg (1058x644, 670K)

We get collapse threads everyday. What makes this different and not just another "the world is ending" meme?

So everything and everybody is mossad except for the yellow vests? It does seem that they are making things overly complicated for themselves.

This is right next to the Berlin spy museum. I did a double take when I saw how blatant it was.

Attached: The state of Germany.jpg (4032x3024, 2.48M)

Kill yourself you fucking zoomer retard

Please g”d ive been watching this undead vampire zombie Jew since 2015.

Here's a good channel to increase your knowledge a bit youtube.com/channel/UCaRjFptz7970mppuiGuZtpQ

there's been a bank of china in every major city and every city with a decent chinese population since the 90s. what do you mean blatant? it looks like any other small bank branch

>changing the axes to make a 40% drop in value look like a 90% one
What did OP mean by this

This is the most likely scenario. They've done it before and they'll do it again.

>china
>all rook same
>small branch
kek

buy gold and silver. you've been warned.

Attached: gs.jpg (849x459, 72K)

FUCK YES FUCK YES

How much is enough? Is a kilo enough? I can't keep all my money in gold.

In terms of your overall savings portfolio, 5% is a typical rule of thumb during ordinary times. So I would go up from there if you think the ride will get bumpy. You might consider 10-15%. I wouldn't go higher than that if you don't really know what you're doing.

But that's savings. If you want to ride out a storm, you want to make sure you're in good shape before you worry too much about more than a couple of emergency funds.

BAILUPS

I hope it happens.

That way it will be easier to explain why I'm currently jobless when everyone else is in the same boat

I'm tens of thousands away from buying a kilo. Holly shit I'm fucked.

B A I L S H A K E I T A L L A B O U T S

The Hidden Secrets Of Money

Part1:
youtube.com/watch?v=DyV0OfU3-FU

Part2:
youtube.com/watch?v=EdSq5H7awi8

Part3:
youtube.com/watch?v=y-IemeM-Ado

Part4:
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

Part5:
youtube.com/watch?v=OQWMd_NPSBA

Part6:
youtube.com/watch?v=8GP87dgTqF8

Part7:
youtube.com/watch?v=P4_1pwsm5LY

Part8:
youtube.com/watch?v=SF362xxcfdk

Part 9:
youtube.com/watch?v=OuOcnGAv4oo

Part 10:
youtube.com/watch?v=fiCKf7hfagk

Attached: Mike Maloney.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Don't buy kilos. That's silly because then you have to liquidate the entire kilo at once. For gold, buy 1/4oz to 1oz coins. Or if 1g-10g bars are more common where you live then do that.

Silver is easier to stick to 1oz coins. In the US, we have old quarters, halfs, and dimes that are 90% silver that we can easily use to get silver in less than 1oz at a time, but I'm not sure if you have something similar in Spain.

Gold and silver have been valuable to societies all over the earth for 1000s of years. This reason alone makes gold and silver valuable - because they have 1000s of years of reliability. There were no iPhones or tech in medieval times yet gold and silver were valuable. As long as the aristocracy values gold and silver - they're valuable.

Money HAS TO BE:
>Durable
>Transferable
>Divisible
>Intrinsically valuable
>Scarce
>Recognisable
>Fungible

time and time again people try to replace real money with something else and it fails every time, and what are those people forced to revert back to? GOLD AND SILVER.
Gold and silver are the ONLY substances that have ALL the properties needed and that meet all the requirements to be defined as money.

It is these properties that gives gold and silver INTRINSIC value.

Attached: 1488111880606.png (1107x723, 1.44M)

Every economic collapse has become smaller and weaker. The economy can only fall down to its base value, the sum of all its valuables.
And since the United States is fucking huge, and even the average American drives a $60,000 truck, we have plenty of resources just laying around.

Haven't watched these all the way through, but I've skimmed them and I'll endorse them based on that. Looks like he's got his ducks in a row and presents things in a way that is easy to understand.

Our coins are made out of copper. Fucking Europoor zone.

Lucky. We haven't had solid copper pennies in decades. Ours are made of like galvanized plastic bags with a copper or steel coating.

nationandstate
.com/2019/07/16/bank-run-deutsche-bank-clients-are-pulling-1-billion-a-day/

Attached: tenor.gif (518x336, 1.52M)

bump

>your entire post

What the fuck are you going on about?

Attached: 1554529378022.jpg (1440x1080, 694K)

An economy cannot collapse past its value in materials, unless said materials disappear.
It’s called a base line, or support line, depending on where you study.
Right now the U.S. (as well as the entire west) is incredibly over valued I.E. we are worth way more on paper, than we could ever cash out on.

To put it simply, economies don’t actually crash, they just return to their actual value.

that's not how the monetary system works

our entire economy is based on debt
the west isn't north Korea

Attached: 1549485035203.png (1000x1000, 418K)

This will further devalue the EU and spur more investment into America boosting our economy. Trump wasnt supposed to win because our economy was meant to stay stagnant and avoid a investor flight. Watch the fed cut rates and the US hit unbelievable gains. After all the ()-exits ,EU will crumble. ((They)) have already pulled their gold from these countries, thats why this is public knowledge now.

You’re missing the point, economies can only collapse their fiat wealth. Even when every single fiat dollar has vanished, you still have natural materials.

Good. We need an economic collapse to get men of the West off their fucking asses

but that is the point
we value everything based on fiat
if fiat becomes worthless (zero value) consequently everything else does
there are some exceptions to this, especially in rural parts, where people trade goods against goods
but that doesn't apply to the majority who doesn't produce any goods in the first place

market can't collapse thanks to internet speed

This just leads to Hitler

Look at every economy that has crashed, the only time you experience a true crash, is when people physically leave and take the valuables with them. If that doesn’t happen, then the economy hits that base line, or again, support line, depending on where you studied.
Every country has a true worth, and because of fiat, that worth gets greatly exaggerated, it’s not natural, so something natural happens, and will always happen, the economy falls back down to its true value, in what we call an “economic crash”.

It’s a good idea, I invest in gold and silver myself, but when the Shit hits the fan let’s be honest you can’t eat gold and silver! An alternative option, or a secondary opinion, would be to invest in small parcels of land, invest in farming animal husbandry knowledge, invest in learning how to recreate a barter system, learn to fix things. You can then barter your services/ food you grow for gold and silver.

Precious metals are about to go into overdrive when the collapse happens.

Is deutsche bank big enough to do that?

I don't know about germany but I saw stores closing and people going to the final sales like the world was ending.

Yeah, they're going to wait until there are so many shitskins the civil war will be nation ending

How Jewish is DB? I'd assume it is more Jewish than US banks just because of the way in which Germany was conquered and depopulated by a partial Morgenthau plan implementation.

They wouldn't settle for anything less imo.

They are off well right atm.
Reminder that it isn't happening until it happens.

Attached: db.png (622x417, 28K)

Ever heard about Too Big to Fail?

brainlet here, how are migrants gibs and deutsch bank related?

Attached: 1515227205043.png (211x239, 4K)

Full damage control mode from the media

Attached: SmartSelect_20190716-213108_Chrome.jpg (1080x699, 244K)

>DB is kill
>leads to economy is kill
>leads to rapefugees not getting their gibs and chimping out

Ever hear of Merkel not being able to stand up? Even funnier was NPR running an old tape with LeGarde and why she was so innocent.

>An economy cannot collapse past its value in materials

Attached: 1560302012872.jpg (642x963, 132K)

>any day now
Fuck off with your zerohedge doom crap.

b-but trump said.. h-he said its the greatest.. e-economy the country ever had..

Attached: soy2347634.jpg (708x800, 95K)

Did you try to catch it?

2008 was the start of a 8 year economic boom here in the prairies.

Live by cheap money, die by cheap money.

Fuck you I like peter.

He has his value as a contrarian indicator.

My man I think the pay denbts is gonna be a whole lot bigger than you lot could be expected to shoulder alone this time.

Yes, this guy's got it.
Trump is BEGGING for this constantly.
Will likely crash after the election

All of this was planned decades if not centuries ago
>Flood Europe and America with shitskins
>Crash markets
>Create civil unrest
>Create such enormous and bloody civil unrest that the nations are destroyed
>People are so exhausted of fighting
>swoop in and save the day with a new world order
>Oy vey take the chip goy or else

Slow and Steady

Attached: 1542254378093.png (926x932, 1.2M)

>emergency spending programs
This has always baffled me. I can't help but laugh every time I see it mentioned.
>MUH PUBLIC WORKS PROJECTS
The same "economic activity" would be induced by hiring government workers to hammer the ground all day. Oh wow look people are EMPLOYED, isn't that so great! At the cost of everyone else.

Attached: p37135.jpg (800x800, 117K)

Invest in fucking canned goods and ammunition.
Why the fuck do you need gold when you can't buy anything?
I don't think you realize how bad shit is gonna get.

Nah, smart people bailed out of this imploding kraut machine a month ago or more.
Only people left with anything in it are stupid fritzs.

Just buy 2 years of rice and beans. You can get a 12 month supply of canned water for $3k. Plenty of ammo and guns and you should be good until it all blows over and we can have a pint.

the germans actually expect to use the ecb for private banking and for the ecb to take on personal debt since the ecb buys up debt that will never be paid off then writes it off as a loss at the end of the year

How are people going to buy bread with BTC during SHTF when they can't even buy it now?