Why are blacks so much more successful?

When blacks are free to enterprise, they get so much further then whites and a lot faster. Look at all the young minority women in congress - making waves and we will most likely see one as our next president. Old white men like Bernie and Biden have no place in a modern democratic party.

Attached: 56314603_10219448517991562_6970696792870486016_n.jpg (768x960, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/music/music-news/watch-dj-khaled-explain-how-infant-son-executive-produced-new-lp-116467/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why are blacks so much more successful?
At getting put in prison?

Attached: 1557752441292.png (125x125, 2K)

Mmmmm grayons

fetal alcohol sydrome

Sage hide report for spam

>Why are blacks so much more successful?
being a drug dealer or being funded by one is not a mark of success.

Attached: 1560358333703.png (650x433, 118K)

This is why Hollywood is mostly composed of garbage, they hire the most retarded screen writers and directors.

Because whites boost them up because they feel guilty

it's their high IQ of course

Attached: 1555231434640.png (690x679, 222K)

>Look, ma! I'm trolling on Jow Forums!
funny stuff, faggot

Blacks are based. They've done so much in so little time as free men, embarassing for white people honestly.

I work in the tech industry and I’ve seen one nigger programmer in 3 years and he was a Brazilian

Attached: 3BEC2870-7A22-498B-AC4C-1C53EE279EAD.jpg (1242x1524, 1.94M)

Attached: 925F2D50-D992-4477-AD3B-694CE23936BB.png (977x432, 280K)

>219680364
Affirmative action .Everything must be handed down to niggers because they are a failure

Affirmative Action

you mean being gibbed things by people that want to use her as a cute brown little cocksleeve

Blacks only prosper with the help of whites. They are incapable of doing anything independently. Just the facts mam.

Hitler has spoken.

How much you want to bet that this girl got an executive producer gig because of affirmative action, nepotism or both? I highly doubt she put in the hard work to get to where she is

this dude owes me $25 million from that e-mail back in 2005.

Even if she weren't black, nobody would make a 14 year old an executive producer on anything unless it was her parents or Jews.

Does no one else want to take her to pound town?

Checked and keked. How come niggers can't pay their debts?

20 years and I've yet to see on.

>my point is true due to this one case

why not? sone drug dealers probably make more money than you do

Aaaaaand the next hitler eats crayons. At least he'll be a better artist than the last one

When she turns 18.

> why are blacks more successful
Weakest low IQ bait is weakest.

* don’t bump this shit thread

And yet.....you still replied. Hmm.

She got an EP credit. She's not a real producer. She can't even sign her own employment contracts or sign a check. She's fucking 14.

Attached: alexjones.png (1280x960, 1.29M)

because whites stopped giving kikes their kids for sponsoring

black people will really just assign ANY imaginary title to themselves, wont they?

The funny thing is that they probably gave her an EP credit to circumvent child labor laws.

Kids can only shoot like 4 or 6 hours per day and they need to have tutors, schooling. Maybe they pay for her 4-6 hours of shooting as a kid and 7-8 hours as an EP.

Bernie is jewish.

Oh no, Hitler you need to shape up man.
Stop eating crayons.
I get it, I get it, you're trying to compensate for your lost art career but this isn't the way.

LMAO. All executive producer means is that your name is on the sharing profits documents. It's literally a vanity job title. You could make a 5-year-old an "executive producer", and there isn't shit anyone can do about it.

Also, DJ Khaled's 4-month-old son got an exec credit.

rollingstone.com/music/music-news/watch-dj-khaled-explain-how-infant-son-executive-produced-new-lp-116467/

Think about it dipshit. They are handing Hollywood to niggers.

It's starting to make sense. It was an indie black movie project called "Little."

Maybe one of the backers like an Oprah or a BLACK-ish fan wanted her in the movie bad and they got the investor by getting the actress to join the project. So they gave the girl a token executive producer credit for securing the investment.

EPs find the shekels to make the movie. The l girl may have played a role in raising money for the project.

Minority women are literally only there cause of white guilt. Black women are universally regarded as the most retarded and insane people on the planet.

Executive producers just give money

>its a polack poo in loo bait thread
Why do you freaks fall for these threads everytime?

Attached: 15672862_10211821835009994_6526922108863217700_n.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Calm down. It was a low budget Madea tier black movie. Released for black audiences who couldn't get into Avengers or some shit.

It's the black female (sheboon) version of "Big." The Tom Hanks movie.

She was the biggest "star" they could find to be in it. That's how they probably convinced her to join the project. They gave her an executive producer credit. She may have been paraded around to investors or an investor.

It's a movie FOR BLACKS.

Attached: little.jpg (1080x793, 498K)

Guilty self-hating white people being taken advantage of by conniving covetous Jews are pushing black people into success kicking and screaming because they are under the delusion that if they force them to act like humans, they'll eventually stop acting like porch monkeys.

This is promptly followed by said nigger murdering someone, getting caught with drugs, or stealing something and revealing that they have no self-control and are nothing but dumb, impulsive apes.

Because neo leftist are pushing white ppl out.

Hello, Mr Hitler

>Bernie and Biden have no place in a modern democratic party
I agree, they are faggots.

No user, it's a nigger. They just look like that.

>Icarus

more evidence producers do nothing but get paid

I got an executive producer title because the actual producer liked chatting with me on breaks.
It’s a non-title, you can literally get that title by being friends with the crew.

Who hands out that title? What are its provenances? I think we can wreck this world record by the end of the day, if one of you wants to put your 13 year old in the credits of your podcast.

black privilege

sauce

she fucks old jews

Attached: lmao.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Spike lee fucked her and gave her a job.

Executive Producer means investor you nig
This little girl probably invested with her parents money and got an EP credit
EP provides the money
Producer pools together the money
Line Producer spends the money
Production Manager makes sure the shoot days go off without a hitch
Learn about crew u illiterate chimp

does this mean that she's going to be raping 2 year olds instead of 12 year olds??

being artificially pumped up is the reason why. anything artificial crashes 1000 times harder when the laws of nature take over.

>eyes super wide apart
>droopy eyes
>fish mouth
>thin upper lip (for a nigger)
>low cheekbone structure
Her mama drank a LOTTA henny

why do blacks always ask stupid racist questions based on insane lies?

>When blacks are free to enterprise, they get so much further then whites and a lot faster
Then I guess we can forget about the idea of white privilege right? Yes black people are extraordinary successful.
You can shut the fuck up and stop whining now.

Attached: 1520144941965.jpg (242x242, 11K)

I wish my parents sold me to Hollywood Jewish pedophile so I can be have the title of the person who does the least in movie production.

>When blacks are free to enterprise, they get so much further then whites and a lot faster.

What is "Affirmative Action" and "Diversity Quotas" for 500 Alex.

And how the fuck would this clown act calling itself news media, know that?
Did they go around the world asking for engineer salaries because that info ain't usually public and for a good reason.

Attached: bait.gif (300x252, 2.79M)

Nigger bitches are butt fucking ugly and are annoying as shit. The Jews feel so proud of themselves for putting these sheboons on a pedestal

Attached: You Should See.jpg (659x665, 77K)

>so much more successful
whew lad

Attached: 1554525133814.gif (270x266, 2.74M)

>Successful

This isn't even bait faggot. Sage.

Attached: 1538130890481.png (438x750, 312K)