Nigger ball and Hand egg now want little boys to chop their dicks off

When will they lose every fan they have left?

Attached: 5518a63de0b3d8a7833de86e8b44ba6cf6d3e78d4bcb4f55cbd6725c0dfa44e7.png (922x851, 481K)

>Mayor Lance Bottoms

You can't make this shit up

Who gives a fucking shit. Do you watch that fucking trash? Let's watch shitbags chase a fucking ball for 4 hours.

Niggers are gay

When I referred to sportsball as "nigger ball" and
"hand egg" it was a clue for anyone above a 60 IQ
that I am personally not a "fanatic" and do not
watch

LOCK UP YOUR KIDS THEY RAPING EVERYONE

I don't understand how any normal person doesn't see this as a bunch of old pedo guys wanting to get near kids and have them sit on their laps.

The end game of the corporations is that you lose everything you care for, it makes you far less likely to care when they take power

NFL wont exist in 15 years who fucking cares about this mkultra boomer jewish sport.

Then what the fuck are you bitching about? Here to complain about faggot bullshit you don't even watch.

Yeah, if they take away football the people wont care about anything! People won't find new things to care about!

If you haven't noticed, many of the threads on
Jow Forums are subjects which are related to the culture war that we are currently fighting. Why are you here? Do post "who cares?" in every thread?
Who's bitching? Read you fucking posts and tell me, you little fucking pussy faggot

Lol yeah you're a culture warrior. Hahah. I'm here to talk shit to stupid fuckers just like you.

All sports teams are owned by Freemasons.

and then one day for no reason at all they elected Hitler

Why is this drag queen story hour always national news? Isnt it just some random library's gay program

Can I get a link to verify not fake?

That's the most pathetic shit I've heard in years.

SO you hang out on Jow Forums just to talk shit to stupid people and you're STILL not even good at it. I could think of a million better things to do with my time than sit around and talk shit to stupid people. No wonder you're broke faggot.

You make perfect sense.
"Who cares?"-boy sounds like an incel posting from his mommy's basement and mommy keeps checking on him, so can't jack off.
Total white out.

They will come for your children, you were warned.

Hockey is the white man's sport.

Reminder

Attached: 1550504960740.png (591x581, 103K)