Trump attacked the FBI after they caught him doing treasonous shit with Russians...

Trump attacked the FBI after they caught him doing treasonous shit with Russians, like falsely accusing his political enemies of pedosatanism when he, himself was the pedophile. So FBI busted Epstein to get state's evidence on Trump:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWnUzvlqpB0

slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/07/women-sent-mar-a-lago-vip-calendar-girl-party-trump-epstein.amp

All just in time for the election, and his little toadie BIll Barr can't protect him, else he looks like a pedo apologist.

In law enforcement, they call this "poetic justice." :)

You Qtards, Trumptards and Russkies are gonna absolutely melt down in the next three months. The salt will be glorious. And fake news can't save you.

Attached: 1562782542713.jpg (500x493, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstoday.com/2017/03/19/exclusive-investigation-trump-acosta-epstein-pedophile-plea-deal/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-labor-secretary-acosta-resigns-amid-controversy-epstein/story?id=64291111
miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article232595847.html
nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/07/remembering-the-time-jeffrey-epstein-rode-on-trumps-plane.html
businessinsider.com/jeffrey-epstein-everything-we-know-about-his-relationship-with-trump-2019-7
thememoryhole2.org/blog/doe-v-trump
youtube.com/watch?v=pHucIRl3hkc
youtube.com/watch?v=-jwZ-6QWuUI
youtube.com/watch?v=bzZqQIDCuX4
youtube.com/watch?v=0vh0AklSXkU
documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html#document/p1
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-12/fusion-gps-tried-and-failed-link-trump-jeffrey-epstein
youtube.com/watch?v=R62vccMiP0s
slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/07/women-sent-mar-a-lago-vip-calendar-girl-party-trump-epstein.amp
youtube.com/watch?v=bSfqNEvykv0
newspunch.com/child-sex-victim-mar-lago-jeffrey-epstein/
nytimes.com/2019/07/15/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-case.html
games-cdn.washingtonpost.com/notes/prod/default/documents/f5fe536c-81bb-45be-86e5-a9fee9794664/note/a8d336ef-e98d-4a08-987d-b4c154b22700.pdf
nytimes.com/2019/07/09/us/politics/trump-epstein.html
nytimes.com/2016/10/09/opinion/sunday/donald-trump-groper-in-chief.html?module=inline
thesun.co.uk/news/9477212/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-calendar-girls-mar-a-lago/
documentcloud.org/documents/5694707-Stone-Indictment-012419.html#document/p1
int.nyt.com/data/documenthelper/1338-carter-page-fisa-documents-foi/844b27afa687de0dbee7/optimized/full.pdf
us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/JAR_16-20296A_GRIZZLY STEPPE-2016-1229.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mueller
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the FBI and CIA are unelected bureaucrats, they can eat shit.
Zion Don can eat shit too.

joke's on you i just want the pedosatanists exposed. of course Trump is one of them. look at Roy Cohn, his mentor.

franklin scandal, Dutroux, the finders, etc... it must be brought to light. FBI is aiding in the coverup btw

Learn to ignore the voices inside your head.

Imagine being such an Israeli shill that you still push the Russia conspiracy theory to protect your own meddling. Your time is up, kike

Keep the good work going

is that the brain from Robocop 2?

No no based (((Trump))) will drain the swamp and own the libs, didn't you hear?

Hmm. He doesn't seem too concerned, Opie.

>Still posting that rape allegation with no evidence that was proven fake
>Still going for the Trump pedo meme when he banned Epstein from his golf club, It's not on the flight log of his islnad, testified againts him one decade ago and has been shitting on him for decades
>Still believing the Russia hoax

Thanks, based Legionnaire.

>Hmm. He doesn't seem too concerned, Opie
Yeah, early-onset dementia is a bitch, lol.

Believe me, he's scared. His complete silence on the issue of Epstein's arrest is absolutely deafening:

veteranstoday.com/2017/03/19/exclusive-investigation-trump-acosta-epstein-pedophile-plea-deal/

abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-labor-secretary-acosta-resigns-amid-controversy-epstein/story?id=64291111

miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article232595847.html

nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/07/remembering-the-time-jeffrey-epstein-rode-on-trumps-plane.html

businessinsider.com/jeffrey-epstein-everything-we-know-about-his-relationship-with-trump-2019-7

buckle up, bitch.
you're in for the ride of your life.

Oh look the new NPC programming is out.
We will all just wait until the number of loop iterations completes.

>>Still posting that rape allegation with no evidence that was proven fake
Oh there's plenty of evidence.

She was paid off like Stormy Daniels, but the FBI has access to her now, because of the Epstein arrest, and NDE's don't cover witholding information from the FBI:

thememoryhole2.org/blog/doe-v-trump

Attached: TrumpRape.jpg (910x663, 134K)

kek
fan fiction rape fantasy
pathetic
just like clip related
youtube.com/watch?v=pHucIRl3hkc

>i think it's sexy
you faggots fall for every single trap

They didn't catch him doing anything.

>Believe me, he's scared. His complete silence on the issue of Epstein's arrest is absolutely deafening:
youtube.com/watch?v=-jwZ-6QWuUI
youtube.com/watch?v=bzZqQIDCuX4

I like how you ignore facts thaty go againts your agenda btw:
>Trump is not on the flight log to the island
>documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html#document/p1

>Admitting that they lied to link Trump with Epstein (Katie allegation) but couldn't because of lack of evidence:
>zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-12/fusion-gps-tried-and-failed-link-trump-jeffrey-epstein

>Oh there's plenty of evidence.
Like what? Her case was a mess, her story was retarded and all "witnesses" had different stories, she dropped the case because she was going to be accused of felony.

>youtube.com/watch?v=-jwZ-6QWuUI
Wrong video
youtube.com/watch?v=R62vccMiP0s

what you lads should know is that they've been trying to corrupt/co-opt Trump for decades. they are quite literally relentless. they come after every single person with extraordinary gifts. if they feel certain they can't corrupt/convert you, they will destroy you.
it may interest you to know that Trump was epstein's principal target. it's the reason for his palm beach residence and his obsession with Trump's club.
the trick, and it's delicate in the extreme, is to play footsie with them while never participating in any act that will corrupt your soul nor compromise legally. as was said, if you make it clear you cannot be corrupted and controlled, they will move in for the kill (figuratively and literally).
things are in flux now. a gifted individual can now assert himself against them. though i've always wondered if this phase was a trap of sorts...an act in the ongoing human tragicomedy to coax out the incorruptible, permitting them space to reveal their true allegiances and then destroy them in a climactic show of force.
i don't think this is the case. i sense real and palpable fear on behalf of the evildoers. even so, i always think of contingencies and subsequent possibilities.
if my instincts are correct (and they usually are), humanity is totally off-script, the controllers are panicking and a wholly new consciousness is emergent.
everything and anything is right now possible. no matter how clairvoyant the individual, one cannot cast his gaze too far into the future.
the timeline has been irrevocably skewed.

the architects/engineers/writers of this ongoing human tragedy never imagined that the oldest and most enduring dramatic tool would be cast like a spanner into the Big Machine...jamming the cogs and gears and grinding the whole of it to a sudden and catastrophic halt.

look out below.

You're posting this NPC level shit unironically?

>buckle up, bitch.
>you're in for the ride of your life.
Elaborate.

I don't think there is any pedo dirt on Trump. If there was, we'd probably be at war with Iran. No, I think you are suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome. Look, I don't particularly like the guy. I think he's a narcissist and his incivility is not becoming of the office. And I wouldn't put fucking a 15 year old past him, although I see no evidence of it, and no reason to suspect he has. If so, ok. I'm not going to be heartbroken if he gets in trouble for it. But can't you see you have allowed your distaste to warp your reason to such an extent that you are confusing what you desire with what is real? You are either lying, or deranged.

Shill detected.

28 women have accused him of rape.

ince the indictment in New York of financier Jeffrey Epstein on sex trafficking charges this week, decades worth of rich and powerful friends have been running for the hills, trying to distance themselves from the man who stands accused of sexual encounters with underage girls as young as 14. Former President Bill Clinton released a statement on his relationship with the disgraced financier. So did current President Donald Trump, who distanced himself from Epstein, who happened to be given a sweetheart deal in 2008 by then-U.S. attorney in Miami Alexander Acosta, who is now Trump’s labor secretary. The New York Times, on Wednesday, analyzed the Trump-Epstein friendship, which had eroded over the years, and uncovered a jaw-dropping anecdote about a party at Mar-a-Lago for which Trump had two-dozen women flown in for a “calendar girl” competition.

Florida businessman George Houraney said he was the one who fulfilled Trump’s request in 1992 for the beautiful women to attend a VIP party at the Trump property. “I arranged to have some contestants fly in,” Houraney told the Times in an interview this week. “At the very first party, I said, ‘Who’s coming tonight? I have 28 girls coming.’ It was him and Epstein.” That the party wasn’t really a party at all surprised Houraney. “I said, ‘Donald, this is supposed to be a party with V.I.P.s. You’re telling me it’s you and Epstein?’ ” Houraney recalled. “I said, ‘Look, Donald, I know Jeff really well, I can’t have him going after younger girls.’ ” Houraney told Trump that he had “pretty much had to ban Jeff from my events” but said “Trump didn’t care about that.”

>I don't think there is any pedo dirt on Trump. If there was, we'd probably be at war with Iran.
The two are completely unrelated. We're not at war with Iran because Republicans in the Senate will not support war with Iran, since Iran is unable to field a nuclear weapon.

>28 women have accused him of rape.
And they all came out right after Trump mentioned Bill's shit in 2016, all have zero evidence and were made just to destroy his image and made him lost the election.
You can't be more retarded, "believe all women" is not gonna work here.

28 models at a party =/= underage rape victims. Everyone knows Trump is a manwhore who is trying to fill the hole where daddy's love is supposed to be with sexual accomplishments. Not the same thing.
But remember, Epstein isn't just some perv Jew. He is a huge sexual blackmailer, and this is what this is about. You blackmail people to do things they wouldn't otherwise do. Anyway, keep trying to control the narrative. BTW, let me know when that Mueller report drops.

This thread sucks a big pink dildo for how gay it is. Shit b8, hopefully this thing dies before too many people believe OP to be anything other than a retard slidefag kike.

Attached: colours-small-pink__74698_1474588709_1280_1280.jpg (1000x1000, 76K)

the funniest thing was this line from femanon
>in law enforcement, they call this "poetic justice." :)

lel

anyway, this post by femanon proves my point. they cannot help but walk into traps. traps are for them irresistible. there is absolutely no subtlety nor nuance to their thinking. and women control the left -- top to bottom -- and all it's ancillary apparatuses. and once you understand that they think like children, and moreover a college of women -- far from augmenting one another in synthesis -- drag each other down, you understand that this is all going to play out in a very predictable sequence of cause and effect, enticement and entrapment.

the current state of things -- the aeon of wymen -- came about for a variety of reasons. there is a widely held belief among a lower tier of the elites that we have entered an epoch under the auspices of a feminine deity. and so, in preparation for this, control of things (at least on a superficial -- and to some extent substantive -- level was freely ceded to a coven of witches...hillary chief among them). and here we are.
on another level, a level above this coven, another plan is underway, and the coven is used as their proxies. basically, the intent is to destroy the west and introduce an eastern aegis -- the great chinese century. this coven is nothing more than a tool to advance the plan...along with racial tension, gender confusion and a host of other social maladies...all while china fortifies ancient and established civic virtues which ennoble and strengthen people (and, most interesting, without incurring the censure of these moralizing do-gooders). is it not strange that china can be aggressively xenophobic, overtly patriarchal, homophobic, racist...that they can openly run concentration camps...all without the (((international))) community raising so much as a peep?

femanon (OP) is a weapon in their arsenal, whether she realizes it or not. she will at some point self-destruct.

Attached: 1458167046238.jpg (1042x1024, 178K)

Lol wut? Hahahaha. Ok, now I know you're fucking with me. Shalom Alecheim.

Attached: 1558484944569.jpg (697x500, 76K)

name them, sweetie.

i read the business insider article. nothing even remotely rapey there.

again, i'll wait for this comprehensive list. it must, after all, exist somewhere, no?

>shill
kek
lass, user is a Jedi Knight in this crusade.
and you, dear child, are out-matched.

Attached: JeffreyEpsteinDonaldTrumpBillClintonSexOffenderBearStearnsChildMolestation.jpg (1024x954, 110K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bSfqNEvykv0

Niggers tongue my anus

why would Trump need to collude with Russia just to accuse Hillary of pedosatanism?

damn i think i got aids from ops faggot ass

>28 models at a party =/= underage rape victims.
The models were underage.

newspunch.com/child-sex-victim-mar-lago-jeffrey-epstein/

A lawsuit filed by Virginia Giuffre claims she was handpicked at Trump’s Mar-A-Lago resort by Epstein for the purpose of underage prostitution among elite politicians and businessmen.

Themaven.net reports: The victim claimed Epstein repeatedly sexually abused her and that she was considered Epstein’s ‘sex slave’.

After a settlement was reached, lawyers for both the victim and Epstein released identical statements.

Via Politico:

“We are happy to have settled this matter without the need for a trial and are pleased with the result.”

Virginia Giuffre, the victim, claimed that Jeffrey Epstein’s former girlfriend, Ghislaine Maxwell, approached her and manipulated her into sex trafficking while she was working as a towel girl at Mar-A-Lago in 1999. Giuffre was 15 years of age at the time.

In the lawsuit, Maxwell was accused as a acting as a procurer of young girls for Epstein.

Via Politico:

Virginia Giuffre (the accuser) alleged she was pulled into years of abuse by investor Jeffrey Epstein when she was working as a 15-year-old towel girl at President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach in 1999.

The suit alleged no wrongdoing on Trump’s part, but accused Epstein’s girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell of procuring underage girls for Epstein. She denied the allegations.

The made-for-the-tabloids case appeared to be nearing trial as soon as this month when a last-minute delay was granted by the judge.

During the time period of the lawsuit, Epstein was a regular of Mar-A-Lago. The President is publicly known to have considered Epstein a personal friend.

In 2002, the President told New York Magazine:

“He’s [Epstein] a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Attached: Trump-epstein-child-sex-victim-678x381.jpg (678x381, 47K)

Nah. See ya.

No one who browses Jow Forums believes in the rushin hax0rz tinfoil hat theory
Not even shills

This is the worst bait in history and anyone replying to it is both recommended and reminded to sage

>The models were underage.
>"Calendar girls"
Calendar girls are +18.
If they were underage they woudn't had missed that detail and again, You win nothing by posting the same 2 pictures from 25 years ago and the allegations that have no evidence which came right after what Trump said about Bill when he was a candidate.
You don't find it suspicious at all?

>again, i'll wait for this comprehensive list. it must, after all, exist somewhere, no?
Yep, it sure does:

nytimes.com/2019/07/15/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-case.html

"Jeffrey Epstein’s Safe Had ‘Piles of Cash’ and a Fake Passport, Prosecutors Say"

...and a black book.

Yeah. See ya.

still nothing even remotely implicating Trump.
epstein was a kike operative, whose principal target was Trump.
he failed, succeeding only in ensnaring a bunch of globohomo proto-bolsheviks in an epic coup de grace, whose crescendo will set the scene for another act, which will shake the world on its axis.
you will witness all of it.
the most glorious aspect of all this is the cascade of inductive and deductive conclusions which will be, for the masses, inescapable. to wit, most -- if not all -- of the people involved in this type of unconscionable depravity subscribe to a particular ideology. we loosely describe this ideology as liberalism, progressivism or leftism -- and semantics aside, the general impression formed in the minds of the many is of a single kind. and so, upon the revelation of these wicked acts, a certain way of thinking will in the hivemind be conflated with demon-tier depravity.
which is to say, everything you believe will soon be tossed on the bonfire of the vanities...a smoldering ash-heap of history's follies...a cautionary tale and emblem of shame.

but it's not too late. join the resistance before you're sucked into the vortex of their irrelevance. we are going scorched earth on these people. for we know they intend the same for /us/.

how is this a list of his 28 rape victims?

are you literally 8 years old?

>they caught him doing treasonous shit with Russians,
?? proofs?

>Trump is one of them. look at Roy Cohn, his mentor.
what if Trump learned how to control and expose the cartel and wants to destroy the practice?

What's your point here? Are you seriously ignoring how Trump banned him from his club, Testified againts him and how msm admitted that they tried but failed to link him with Epstein?
Think a bit: Would Trump had said this if he was involved?
Don't you think that they would had used it againts him in 2016 if there was a video of him raping a kid?
Wouldn't Trump look worried right now if he was involved?

>Muh Russians v5.1
>It wasnt hacking ballets,pissgate or facebook
>I've got it right this time
>Orange man bad because insert relation to new headline.
BWAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. thanks for the chuckle, i wouldnt be surprised if this is the new muh russia line they try to use.

Attached: DlYRt6DW4AAmDdY.jpg (373x370, 22K)

So, You're completely delusional and ignoring everything?

>how is this a list of his 28 rape victims?
That list is evidence, why do you think FBI busted him NOW, after Trump ordered Acosta to let him go free? lol.

Trump just went on national TV and claimed the FBI director was wrong for expecting politicians to inform FBI when foreign governments come offer them illegally obtained dirt on their opponents... Trump literally became the poster child for Treason.

You're a special kind of stupid.

games-cdn.washingtonpost.com/notes/prod/default/documents/f5fe536c-81bb-45be-86e5-a9fee9794664/note/a8d336ef-e98d-4a08-987d-b4c154b22700.pdf

>Trump ordered Acosta to let him go free?
Are you seriously retarded?

>We're not at war with Iran because Republicans in the Senate will not support war with Iran

Attached: 1544041718736.jpg (446x400, 134K)

any real valid saus? what makes you think that?

Your on the wrong website cuck

This has glowing fingerprints all over it
Youre scared

The Mueller report that literally says that he found nothing after 3 years?

>muh russia
>good works
Not even close

>slate

Attached: 1563299857609.png (703x800, 37K)

>Trump banned him from his club
Not according to people who claim they were recruited there, and not according to the Chinese human trafficker that was just busted operating there... the woman.

>Would Trump had said this if he was involved?
LOL of course he would lie to cover his own ass, he lies every time he opens his mouth.

>Don't you think that they would had used it againts him in 2016 if there was a video of him raping a kid?
They didn't have the evidence back then because Acosta was ordered by Trump to let E

Epstein off.

Now they do.

>Wouldn't Trump look worried right now if he was involved?
His absolute silence on the matter of Acosta and Epstein speak volumes. No tweets. He's shook.

Whatever you say, kike.

>Trump attacked the FBI after they caught him doing treasonous shit with Russians

Attached: 1561356037893.jpg (318x306, 38K)

Lmao@youre life

>after Trump ordered Acosta to let him go free?
I hope for your sake that you're pretending to be retarded

Attached: 1526018805303.png (800x729, 48K)

Cope, the thread.

>after they caught him doing treasonous shit with Russians
Proof? Evidence?

>incivility

Kys faggot
All the past civilnpresidents are fucking traitors and you even mention 'civility'

Eat shit and die
Trump made it past a derp state media coup and likely knows this is a fight to the death

Fucl all of you ziondon shills
All of you are scum

28 people who arent at all credible tho
Checkm8

>Not according to people who claim they were recruited there, and not according to the Chinese human trafficker that was just busted operating there... the woman.
What part of "all of these came during 2016 when they were trying to destroy his image and all have no evidence" you don't get?

>LOL of course he would lie to cover his own ass, he lies every time he opens his mouth.
He was not lying to you can see in the flight log that Bill went to the pedo island 26 times.
If he was involved and there was anything of him doing something in that island he wouldn't talking about it in public, it's common sense.

>They didn't have the evidence back then because Acosta was ordered by Trump to let E
That happened like one decade ago, Trump was not involved dufus.

>His absolute silence on the matter of Acosta and Epstein speak volumes
I literally post 2 videos of him talking about that right here:
Are you unironically delusional?

Boomer cope post

Not only that: There were all +18 considering that they're calendar girls and they just talk about a party, nothing about rape.
That user didn't even bothered reading.

>>Trump ordered Acosta to let him go free?
>Are you seriously retarded?
Are you, aspie? Why do you think Trump promoted Acosta? Acosta let Epstein off in exchange for Epstein keeping silent about Trump's penchant for raping 14-year-olds at the Island. He succeeded, and Trump promoted him. Simple calculus.

>any real valid saus? what makes you think that?
nytimes.com/2019/07/09/us/politics/trump-epstein.html

nytimes.com/2016/10/09/opinion/sunday/donald-trump-groper-in-chief.html?module=inline

thesun.co.uk/news/9477212/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-calendar-girls-mar-a-lago/

>glowing
"everybody who crosses my narrative with evidence" is almost as intellectually lazy as "everyone who isn't racist is a jew."

good luck finding your missing chromosome, you inbred redneck.

>Mueller report that literally says that he found nothing
what about "does not exonerate" do you not understand? along with ten instances of obstruction of justice? lol. the only reason they are not impeaching now, is so they can put him in jail when he loses in 2020.

very interesting, appreciate your work..why doesn't he show up in any flight logs, Trump I mean..maybe that does make him even more suspicious, I heard he lived basically 500 yards away from some epstein appartment in question no?

>t.Isikoff

>Drumpf got Acosta to drop charges when Obama was president in 2009
OP is a 80 drooling retard

> muh russian collusion
wrong board, sir onions.

> [Video]
> "There was nothing promised to me for doing this interview" [blinks twice while stating it]
This type of blinking (longer shut-time) is usually an indicator for someone who is intentionally lying.

> thinks, slate qualifies as reliable source of news
No matter how hard i try, i cannot think of a demographic as stupid as modern day democrats.

>>after they caught him doing treasonous shit with Russians
>Proof? Evidence?

Attached: stone.jpg (1275x739, 193K)

>Trump was controlling the US government 8 years before became president
this is your brain on reddit

Exactly, OP needs to be put to death. He would rather the world be crawling with Jewish elite pedos, and only wants to arrest them because Trump.

underrated post

What a retarded LARP. This is Leftyfag Sub-Qanon tiered dumbassery. You should consider suicide honestly.

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 42K)

sad attempt at a cover up kike

>Acosta let Epstein off in exchange for Epstein keeping silent about Trump's penchant for raping 14-year-olds at the Island.
That shit happened like a decade ago and i think was when Trump testified againts Epstein, Acosta let him free because of Epstein's relations with intel agencies in case you're not aware.
>nytimes.com/2019/07/09/us/politics/trump-epstein.html
>nytimes.com/2016/10/09/opinion/sunday/donald-trump-groper-in-chief.html?module=inline
Same shit as above, you're going in circles.

>thesun.co.uk/news/9477212/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-calendar-girls-mar-a-lago/
Calendar girls are +18 and there is nothing about rape there

>what about "does not exonerate" do you not understand?
What part of him saying that he found nothing abot Russia you don't get? Have you actually read it?

fake and gay OP is faggit

>have no evidence
They do now. Epstein is singing like a bird, literally BEGGING to get out.. lol.

>flight log that Bill
Bill always traveled with Secret Service, and no one has accused Bill of raping them at said island, finally whataboutism, Bill isn't president, so who cares? This is about Don.

>They didn't have the evidence back then because Acosta was ordered by Trump to let E
That happened like one decade ago, Trump was not involved dufus.
Yes, but Trump rewarded Acosta with a position because of his association with Epstein. Also, Trump knew Accosta before he was president.

>There were all +18
Source? We will see from Mr. Epstein's logs, won't we?

>I heard he lived basically 500 yards away from some epstein appartment in question no?
Yes. And you are correct, DELETION from flight logs is suspicious, not presence.

>> muh russian collusion
>wrong board, sir onions.
I post where I please, faggot.

As far as the Russian story:

documentcloud.org/documents/5694707-Stone-Indictment-012419.html#document/p1

int.nyt.com/data/documenthelper/1338-carter-page-fisa-documents-foi/844b27afa687de0dbee7/optimized/full.pdf

us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/JAR_16-20296A_GRIZZLY STEPPE-2016-1229.pdf

Trump is a pedosatanist that banged kids in the 90's to get closer to higher elites for a television show in the 00's

>You're a special kind of stupid.
kek.
i think you know better.
anyway, i've asked you repeatedly for this list of 28 rape victims -- and you keep deflecting. it would be one thing if your deflections were diverting to something of significance, but they're instead the desperate evasions of an inferior intellect defending an impossibly tenuous argument.

>that list is evidence
i agree with you in that regard. but to what does that evidence point? is it ipso facto evidence? is everyone on that list guilty of raping 28 13 year old virgins and smacking them across the face? no, it does not. it is instead a list of candidates for scrutiny, some of whom will be named on certain CD's found in epstein's safe, vividly demonstrating their depravity on digitally encoded bits. is Trump among them? i guess we're going to find out, no?

>Trump ordered Acosta to let him go free
this statement betrays a gross ignorance of the facts, and i don't know why you'd insert yourself into this debate except that you're some kind of masochist in need of a firm but fair spanking.

want to know who ordered Acosta to (not let epstein 'go free') hold off on any serious prosecution which could implicate others and, most importantly, preclude any civil trials for damages and invite sundry depositions and exculpatory evidence naming very big names? most likely, it was mueller. the same mueller who coordinated the uranium one scandal, shielded 911 perpetrators from investigation and has carried water for Crime Inc. for nearly 40 years. that robert mueller. one of the most wretched scoundrels around.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mueller

do note the dates of mueller's tenure:
>2001 to 2013

and right smack dab in the middle of that tenure he instructed a young us attorney, Acosta, to trim his sails on the epstein investigation; one which the florida (((state's attorney))) declined to prosecute at all.

you and your ilk are walking heedlessly into a trap.

>Exactly, OP needs to be put to death.
Try it, faggot, pic related.

Also, how does it feel to defend a raper of 14-year-olds?

Typical pederastic gopnik.

>sad attempt at a cover up kike
You'll see in the coming months.

Attached: 1543382160067.gif (450x250, 992K)

>They do now.
Sure, Why isn't Trump worried at all and why did they even arrest Epstein if that was the case?

>Bill always traveled with Secret Service
Here you have the Flight log to his island:
documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html#document/p1
Bill is there 26 times, Trump is not even once.

>and no one has accused Bill of raping them
You have to be joking.

>because of his association with Epstein
Acosta associating with Epstein is that he was told to let him free because of his ties with intel agencies.

>Source?
The fact that they're calendar girls and the guy telling the story said nothing about them being underage?

>We will see from Mr. Epstein's logs, won't we?
I think that you're really confused or have a really low iq, "Trump's party" is not related to Epstein's island and his logs.
Have you actually read the article?

Obvious shillthread
Neck yourself etc.

appreciated, let's assume you are right, do you think your justice system is still strong enough to handle this situation or do you think he will resign himself? He's seething suspiciously lately and I understand that even if they had all necessary info in 2016 it would have been bad timing anyway back then

What if Roy Cohn taught him their tricks? Trump has been planning to be president since the 80s. What if he approached Cohn to learn from him?

>sources: Slate and op's ass

>i've asked you repeatedly for this list of 28 rape victims -- and you keep deflecting.
NO, I've repeatedly told you it was evidence.

As far as public accusers go:

1. Jessica Leeds
2. Kristin Anderson
3. Jill Harth
4. Cathy Heller
5. Temple Taggart McDowell
6. Karena Virginia
7. Bridget Sullivan
8. Tasha Dixon
9. Mindy McGillivray
10. Rachel Crooks
11. Natasha Stoynoff
12. Jennifer Murphy
13. Jessica Drake
14. Ninni Laaksonen
15. Summer Zervos
16. Cassandra Searles
17. E. Jean Carroll

Attached: possum.jpg (475x343, 48K)

> slate
kek. where do you think you are pink hair feggit ?

Im with u bro. The world is about to see what spontaneous order really means when the collective mind reverts to the mean and cluster fucks every attempt to control it.