Which one of these countries has the best food?

Which one of these countries has the best food?

Attached: f9gopvz2b6431.jpg (2556x1576, 314K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GzBxEZOBTGg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The table

Attached: 123534654778.png (378x308, 246K)

Canadian meat is better, but american tastes better because you usually get more and they usually put more salt in it.

> (OP)
>Canadian meat is better, but american tastes better because you usually get more
Also because American meat is still affordable

It’s not any of that nigger shit in the photo.

There is nothing better than a dry-aged, well-marbled steak.

lmao. Based and redpilled.

Spain or the Netherlands. Australia and Canada are offshoots of anglo cuisine and thus suck ass

america because we know that as the dominate world power all foods are our own.

This is the best food from each of their respective countries and they are loved globally.

Are you too uncultured to have a Grand McExtreme Bacon Burger from Spain, or some Cheesy Bacon Fries from Australia?

Spain

Attached: TheLandBeforeTime.png (1616x772, 2.81M)

This is literally all amerishit

Pretty lame how there are only two sammich choices, and neither are as awesome as the region exclusive burgers I got to try in Korea and Israel many years ago now.

This is a dumb promotion. How is putting cheese and bacon bits distinctly Australian? How is putting mozzarella on chicken distinctly Canadian?

I want those Aussie fries

Unless you can pile Paella on a burger bun, a burger with bacon and thousand island sauce is not Spanish.

The absolute state of the low country

Italy, next.

Starved and hungrypilled :(

What is this bullshit... who even eats Chicken Sandwiches? I sure as fuck don't know anybody that does.

I like how you can't even have a discussion anymore about food without someone spouting the obligatory meme.

wtf is the pink goo on the far right?

Attached: Richard Harrow.jpg (750x563, 53K)

France

Attached: 4-blocs-de-foie-gras-de-canard-130-g.jpg (540x540, 60K)

>aussie cheese and bacon fries
fuckin wot?

Netherlands

>Grand McExtreme Bacon Burger
HAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK SPAIN?

have you never eaten at mcdonalds cunt

This

The stroopwaffel McFlurry was good. I stopped eating the big burgers at McDonalds because they are too fucking greasy. I get the small ones instead.

The United States of America

5 billion iq post

The fuck is that it looks like cardboard

Motherfucking stroopwafel ice cream budddddddy

its duck shit

It’s foie gras and it’s goddamn delicious you plebs

Stupid burgers thinking that piece of shit is actually spanish food.

Four n twenty

The spanish cuisine revolves around small dishes, cheese, fried foods and good smoked meat. Because its the only mediterranean country, it should be a strong contender.
Australia has a large cattle/husbandry sector so it should also have good food.
Canada is probably all about fast food like the americans and the Dutch are a Kraut satellite which means their food is shit.

Is that faggotese for duck shit?

You probably have a foie gras yourself, you fat diabetic mutt pig.

Work hard leaf. Maybe after a year or two, you’ll save up enough loonies to buy some and try it.

>Australia has a large cattle/husbandry sector so it should also have good food

We've got BBQ'd meat and meat pies. Take your pick.

Australia

Attached: billys_pizza_joint.jpg (2728x1848, 452K)

I expected as much.

This, the Australian one should have been fairy bread

It means fatty liver. You should've known that since you likely have one, Amerilard.

what's spanish about that burger exactly?

I'd eat a motherfucking Stroopwafel McFlurry.

Nigger have you ever had a stroopwafel? Get the fuck outta here, this aint even a contest.

This ad always makes me laugh for some reason.

>I got to try in Korea and Israel many years ago now.
>Israel

GET OUT!

sure as shit not Australia: basically Yank food.. yet somehow even more nutritionally devoid, blander and far less original. Which given what seppo food is, funny and sad.

Attached: burgerfood.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

Typical arrogant American, not understanding other nations customs.

We don't own those chips.
Real Oz chips are smothered in chicken salt and a dirty brown gravy.

Attached: 400x287.jpg (400x286, 38K)

Ive only tried the new Mcflurry but damn its good. hope they keep it on the menu forever

all the food I've had in Canada is like dull American food, except for Chinese, there Chinese is really good, because they are a vassal state of China

Not the Netherlands. Functional food and stealing it from other countries is our MO. That's why we are all so tall. Just blasting potatoes, high vitamin cabbages and meat.

i tried all 4 things and i have to say the only one worth getting is the spanish one
the canadian one tastes like nothing original
they dont put nearly enough cheese on the fries so they just taste like normal fries
plus about the cheese bacon fries, they literally had that shit BEFORE this "country of origin" scheme

Attached: 1535340698409.png (241x217, 27K)

At least we have food, third worlder.

youtube.com/watch?v=GzBxEZOBTGg

Attached: qck78ekh4ah01.jpg (750x553, 34K)

>The United States of America
I've tasted your pig slop, you have the worst food in the developed world. Designed chemically to provide the most quantity at the lowest quality.

the correct answer is holland

weak Canadian! can't handle the butter deep fried everything covered in cheese, unlike the Mexican who can adapt and even improve with lard.

Stroopwafel mcflurry is fucking based.
I hope you guys can taste it one day.

America is to food like Saudi Arabia is to sweet crude oil.

We have enough to not only feed our fat-masses but enough to also end hunger around the world.

Besides that, we are experts at the best-tasting cuisine. Yeah, it's not as 'sophisticated' as European fare but it fucking tastes better. Why do you think we are such fat asses over here?

Also, we have the best health care system that literally mitigates the bad shit we do to our bodies.

Life Expectancy in America has only dropped slightly because of the Opiate epidemic, not because of our eating habits.

America fucking rocks.

You leave "best allies" alone, fucking cowardly toothpaste shitters.
Come back when you're a serious country and relevant by any standard.
2nd in irrelevance behind Belgium

Looks fucking rad. Wish I was eating that.

Attached: tumblr_p2rqh0xb4z1v6qhdmo1_500.gif (500x275, 1.43M)

Oh I can sure, except the cheese is American "cheese" and the oil is some mixture of reprocessed McDonalds grease and filtered car oil deemed "safe" by the FDA and the butter is actually just double hydrogenated margarine manufactured by a company called Butter.

in n out is over rated, but ya this thread is making me hungry.

Tell that to the peaceful revolution, rape baby.

I think 6000 calories is enough for today, Gomez.

Attached: aotk2t186cg11.jpg (540x960, 39K)

Attached: Hitler3.jpg (1080x540, 108K)

>except the cheese is American "cheese"
first of all they are called "Kraft Singles" because they legally can't call it cheese

>double hydrogenated margarine manufactured by a company called Butter.
second it's called, "I Can't Believe It's NOT Butter!"

>the oil is some mixture of reprocessed McDonalds grease and filtered car oil deemed
third its turned into diesel after McDonalds uses it, so that they can deliver more "I Can't Believe It's NOT Butter!", "Kraft Singles", and burger meat

I had one meal today, and have been drinking beer most of the night.

The beef in the Spain burger is straight from Pamplona.

is this a boomer post?

Attached: 1396839790007.png (349x341, 202K)

>they legally can't call it cheese
Oh America, how can anyone stay mad at you.

It's true
>Kraft individually wrapped "slices" are not really slices off a block, but formed separately in manufacturing

>Kraft singles do however contain ingredients in common with cheddar cheese as evidenced in the ingredients list below, from the Kraft website.

>Kraft singles do not qualify for the US FDA Pasteurized Processed Cheese[4] labeling. For this reason Kraft labels them Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product to avoid FDA sanctions. They were calling Kraft Singles Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Food until the FDA gave them a warning in December 2002 that the product could not be legally labeled as "Pasteurized Processed Cheese Food" due to the inclusion of milk protein concentrates. Kraft complied with the FDA order by changing the label to the current Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product.[5]

The Canadian one looks decent.

It is overrated, but it's one of the few things that makes living in LA tolerable.
Fat Burger is the best.

You can ridicule all you want. American technology and medicine is so fucking good that eventually we will probably find a cure for our own obesity that doesn't involve diet and exercise. LOL. I say that as a joke, but it might actually be possible. This is America, damnit. Who else has been to the goddamned moon after 50 years, anyway. haha.

spain by far
also because med and ROMAnce bro

Attached: 1559471737539.png (500x500, 300K)

All that shit sucks compared to what you can make at home.

Take a look at my pizza baguette.

Attached: 1563352993946485160014.jpg (1080x1920, 1001K)

that dutch shit is extremely tasty

Hey fuck you leaf, a plain mcchicky
Is basically a giant nugget on a bun.

>medicine is so fucking good that eventually we will probably find a cure for our own obesity that doesn't involve diet and exercise

we've been trying that since the invention of high fructose corn syrup and "Kraft Singles"

>This is America, damnit. Who else has been to the goddamned moon after 50 years, anyway.

boomer confirmed, sucks your going to die from Alzheimer's.

Attached: 5qiamccivur11.png (624x951, 488K)

do you still need to bake it?

Silence, pig. You disgrace our country in public not once, but twice. That is enough out of your fat mouth you fucking cow.

It was already baked, just reheating it in the oven.