Reparations for Slavery

A bill is being proposed to research reparations for slavery in the U.S. This bill was being sponsored by Shiela Jackson Lee, Charles Shumer etc. I did some research on what 'reparations' means. $16,000 to $123,000 per person that can prove slave ancestry. Possible cost at 300 to 500 Billion to 17 Trillion dollars. Honk Honk

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aHqlQ7YluH0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mfw America is going to pay even more gibs to niggers

Attached: 1550762247874.gif (360x346, 170K)

When are niggers going to pay reparations to the Khoisan and Pygmies?

Attached: bantu expansion.jpg (1448x1103, 343K)

The first Irish were brought in as slaves, do their descendants get gibs, too?

>The best way to predict the future is to set niggers free in your country.
t. Abraham Lincuck

This i could use me some gibs too

Abraham Lincoln looks like he was from another time.

Attached: lincoln-wax.jpg (630x420, 33K)

Attached: B997D3D8-9A8E-45DC-A64F-B6F365F7FF20.jpg (750x525, 84K)

I can't wait until 20 years when all this gets squandered and niggers have to think of another excuse for gibs. "WE DIDN'T SUCCEED BECAUSE THERE WERE NOT ENOUGH MINORITIES IN SUPER HERO MOVIES!!! THAT'S WHY WE SPENT ALL THE MONEY PLAYING DICE!!!"

Factor in the net benefit of the welfare system to those people too
You'll find they in fact owe whites money

Attached: 6C76B808-E126-4899-ACFE-87CDAE0E54B9.png (290x280, 152K)

What about the descendants of slave owners who had their lawfully owned property stolen from them without due process? I don’t condone slavery. It was evil. But it should have been addressed through the legal system. I support reparations for descendants of slaves and the descendants of slave owners. The money should come from defunding the CIA. Our military has sufficient intelligence assets to protect us. The CIA is a redundant, wasteful drain of taxpayer dollars with a track record of nothing but failures

I wonder if I can claim an exemption if I can prove that my ancestors immigrated to the US after the civil war. Can people whose ancestors fought for the Union in the civil war claim exemption? Reparations would have made some sense immediately after the civil war when the folks who were directly responsible or affected were still alive, but it is a complete joke now.

The only reparations niggers should get is the price of the plane ticket back to Africa.

Attached: muh.png (500x701, 334K)

>Not even my final form
Blacks are eternally indebted to all humanity, since if "Out of Africa" is true, then the reason other races even exist in the first place was because their ancestors were driven from humanity's common home into lands so alien and hostile that macroscale biological evolution was necessary for survival.

kek

Attached: hotpocket-feature.jpg (480x330, 28K)

been following this ......

american descendants of slaves (ADOS) believe that they and only they are owed reparations b/c of slavery and continued systemic racism.

They point to the wealth gap as proof.

They believe that everyone in this country, including recent arrivals, have benefited from the free labor of their ancestors.

The payment amounts coming from the govt. via taxes raised on everyone but they, in the form of a check, vary according to who you ask. $300K seems about average.

That is just the beginning:
no taxation
free land/house
free college
apology
other gibs as well

link is tonetalks by YTuber Antonio Moore who explains their grievances

youtube.com/watch?v=aHqlQ7YluH0

75% of american blacks support reparations

debunking the claims is for another thread.I have a long list of reasons against.

See The rest of us are owed reparations by them

>The only reparations niggers should get is the price of the plane ticket back to Africa.

right on

Attached: boom.jpg (639x317, 22K)

It's funny that even our ancestors didn't want to live around blacks...so much so that they crossed the saharra and never looked back...the original white flight

among the deductions off the top:
African nations pay. That cuts the reparations in half
Price of boat trip, food, clothing shelter, medicine.
Use of infrastructure
welfare, education, gibs, and other costs paid for mostly by whites.
reparations to whites for effects of inter-racial crimes

Pay up nigga

This will be the catalyst that sparks the 2nd American civil war

I personally see no problem with reparations. The more weight put on the backs of whites and the federal government the better.

They would spend it in 6 months on sneakers and gold grills. What a fucking waste.

>out of africa is true
user, I...

If this shit goes through I’m investing all my money on rim manufacturers and shoes and Popeyes Chicken. I’ll make a fucking killing