Why do Latinas age so badly? Is it the tacos?

Anthony Reyes
Anthony Reyes

Why do Latinas age so badly? Is it the tacos?

Attached: C4ECA3DF-83BD-45BC-B8EA-897F49E30C6E.jpg (123 KB, 699x641)

Caleb Davis
Caleb Davis

Please no bully tacos
Leave them out of this fight

Jack Ramirez
Jack Ramirez

Genetic interaction with the BWC cum.

Andrew Lewis
Andrew Lewis

Shut up beaner

Take your low IQ food somewhere else

Cameron Scott
Cameron Scott

Can we all agree that the burrito is superior to the taco?

Attached: 1.png (22 KB, 1024x1024)

Jack Parker
Jack Parker

Nice shoop

Blake Roberts
Blake Roberts

Plz i warn you. No bully taco plz

Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Theyre bigger... So yeah

James Martinez
James Martinez

yes, it's compact, holds innards better, and it feels nice to chew, i take a burrito over a taco any day

Bentley White
Bentley White

Yeah if you like anal warts.

Fuck outta here with this trash food.

And fuck spics.

Attached: A743EA60-11D2-47C4-9529-C55FFA607D8E.jpg (72 KB, 591x449)

Sebastian Robinson
Sebastian Robinson

No, because the humble quesadilla trumps both.

Elijah Diaz
Elijah Diaz

it's all women sadly

they peak in teens and decline from there, almost all hit the wall somewhere aged 24-30

it's part of life and all prevous civilsiation built on it. control women when young, make sure they marry as virgins and you will get thousands of stable happy married families

let women do what they want and they go wild aged 18-24 and then expect men to wife them up despite not being virgins. they give their best years to random chads then expect nice men to devote a lifetime to them as they age badly

it was never ever going to work and is at the heart of why the west is falling

Carter King
Carter King

True this as well.

Attached: 1be59757014205d43bfa5f60e9ad17a6ce12474b-r791-530.png (572 KB, 791x530)

Oliver Howard
Oliver Howard

Mommy no!

Gabriel Sullivan
Gabriel Sullivan

yeah but quesadilla wasn't part of the original question, they are better, but are burritos better than tacos?

Jordan Allen
Jordan Allen

I think about this all the time

At like 16-23 they often have 10/10 bodies, then the wall hits and they invariably turn into refrigerators.

Joshua Martinez
Joshua Martinez

Nips age quite well but nipples never lie

Brandon Long
Brandon Long

i expect a lot of that is largely dwon to better diet and jap girls not drinking/smoking?

maybe genetics too - they are feminine and petite. Someone like michelle obama was always going to look rough even when young

Oliver Bailey
Oliver Bailey

Yeah but men age faster than women regardless of nationality so Michael was always gonna hit the wall early and hard

Jace Long
Jace Long

In a couple of years, you won't be able to tell AOC from Rashida Tlaib.

Liam Long
Liam Long

Shit genetics from Spaniard admixture

Attached: 5935C92D-E06A-4164-A4E0-D3198607FECB-1659-000001EA7C41C415.jpg (218 KB, 720x725)

Gavin Rodriguez
Gavin Rodriguez

I was surprised to find out she was in her twenties. She looks like she's almost forty.

Attached: 1530868650505.jpg (108 KB, 453x681)

Jason Edwards
Jason Edwards

I can't tell her from the mouth of Sauron even now.

Mason Wilson
Mason Wilson

Let's be honest here; aging poorly is not going to be the reason AOC will look like baked shit in 10-20 years

Robert Lopez
Robert Lopez

Spaniard
*native
Also gotta love muttposting

Matthew Reed
Matthew Reed

Colour me intrigued, what will the reason be? Stress, disfigurement or decomposition?

Dominic Baker
Dominic Baker

I read somewhere about something called ¨the god gene¨ or something similar. Apparently it is prevalent in Asians

Chase Smith
Chase Smith

Any problems of women ultimately fall on men for not controlling her. Who do you blame if the dog shits on the carpet, the animal or the master?

Brandon Jenkins
Brandon Jenkins

Absolutely. White men let this happen when we let women vote, let them into the public sphere, let them have casual sex.

I think it's part of the cycle of history. White men built amazing civilisations and got too comfortable and the rot set in, feminism is a sign of a declining civilsiation.

Jonathan Ward
Jonathan Ward

charming

Jaxon Bell
Jaxon Bell

Finally a leaf I can agree with.

Logan Torres
Logan Torres

will the fat balding so yboy orbiter neckbeards still vote for her when she inevitably becomes this ?

Jaxson Wright
Jaxson Wright

Ugh..

Nathan Howard
Nathan Howard

Did some say tacos???

Attached: 83BD2FA0-5DF3-471A-8792-D9EA37AC52EF.png (895 KB, 1280x720)

Anthony Murphy
Anthony Murphy

A quesadilla is a very thin cheese taco. Think about it

Luke Sanchez
Luke Sanchez

Disagree. We have quite a few Colombians who were brought back here as wife's when Germans worked abroad and almost all of them are fairly attractive, easily beating the German average. Funny thing is the guys are almost all at least average, unlike as it is with Flips. On the other hand some came as working migrants working in care and almost all of those are gross. I wouldn't mind a qt one

Gabriel Price
Gabriel Price

most likely the sun

Attached: Screenshot-20190717-131353~2.png (1.17 MB, 1080x937)

Jaxson White
Jaxson White

Burrito is good for on the go and if you like hot sauce. But sometimes I like the crunch of a hardshell taco.

Carter Martinez
Carter Martinez

Austin Texas here.
Breakfast tacos are the top of the pyramid and destroy all other tacos.

Attached: don-juan-breakfast-taco.jpg (32 KB, 550x412)

Jaxson Martin
Jaxson Martin

yes the tacos and the beans and their macho cousins fucking them since 8

Attached: 10374496-6752913-image-a-31-1551296700027.jpg (46 KB, 306x697)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit