ITALY

Italian user, how are things in Italy?

The birthrate paired with the median age are concerning.
Is there a noticeable absence of young people paired with an abundance of old people?

Attached: ITALY.jpg (900x750, 28K)

flooded with nogs and salvini is a jew loving fraud.

not gonna lie though, northern italians are based af.

>t. lived in gorizia

Post more Monica pls.

Attached: monica.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Still not a noticible problem, but the future is quite grim. Indeed very few people in their thirties are having children, mainly because of lack of income or demanding careers.

dove abiti

Why you in Australia and not Italy? (I'm half Italian myself, would like to go and possibly live in Italy - or maybe that's an insane idea these days)

in culo a tua sorella

How are the younger people doing other than the obvious? Are they interested in children or the future?

And, how are the local women - is Monica a standout?

If italys birthrates are bad, then america is truly fucked. I saw a lot of white babies in tuscany. Havent seen any in usa for a while

>essendo questo tanti di un frocio

compared to aussie women italian girls are good little virgins

>still struggling with retarded spaghetti plurals

what ever. terroni and Northerners cant even understand eachother. joke of a language.

Fuckin oath. I don't think I've ever met an Aussie woman I want to be near.

How's Friuli-Venezia Giulia overall? It seems like the best spot in Italy.

Well your anecdotes doesn't matter. USA has relatively good white birth rates at 1.82, higher than basically all of europe except Ireland.

Are you posting more of Monica or what?

Is that the American birthrate overall, or just the white birthrate?

>what ever. terroni and Northerners cant even understand each other. joke of a language
nothing strange about it when the north is in Europe and south is in Africa. Linked together by a geological joke, and that's it.

That is the white, American overall is 2.14

it's a tragedy and a comedy at the same time

Is Sweden all it's made out to be on Pol?

how tf is Salvini a jew lover? aren't they shitting themselves over his popularity?

Public support for Israel, but who knows what he really thinks.

>It seems like the best spot in Italy.
Milan is unironically the best spot to live in Italy. Services and facilities as good as in bigger european capitals but without the 10milions population issues. Also international and full of chicks. Milan is not Italy, to be honest.

I'm from northern Italy. It seems like people are getting on their feet economically on their thirties or not getting on their feet at all. In average those who achieve something are doing better than their parents. Lots of hotties, loads of crazies.

I thought pollution in Milan was horrendous? (thus disqualifying it from being remotely livable)

How about the nigger situation up North?

It's good to be alive...

It's better to be italian...

Attached: comment_Q8BkjqzYooeU9dF1SBRCjhFHYPMlZZWx.jpg (628x417, 174K)

He even did a trip to Israel to show his respect for the jews.

Talking for the other thing: we have birth statistics that are very worrysome but not fatal. A lot of people leave for other countries but i have seen in modern 20s a lot of people who marries and have children. I'm from West Liguria.

Yes. It has been a problem since mid 90ies. I'm from '91, when I got in secondary school (11 y/o, i think it's 6th grade), in my small town there were on average 25 alumni per class. In first year of highschool, it rised to 28.
10 years later, the average for 6th grade dropped to 20, 17 in highschool first year.
In the last five years they closed a lot of schools away from metropolis.

On the other hand, in lower class metropolitan neighborhoods, they are 30-35 per class, with up to 70% foreigners (i.e. shitskins and chinks).

>how tf is Salvini a jew lover?
In my opinion he is not. He is just acting as he is supposed to, because being a jew lover is basically a requirement by the law in Italy. because we had racial laws back in the days of fascism.

We are flooded with negroes but the real problem are the asians: chineses are taking enormous parts of local economy and their concurrency is almost at an illegal level.

This is a good point and i hope it's true

>still not a noticeable problem
Because you don't know where to look. The problem is there, bigger than ever.

>I thought pollution in Milan was horrendous? (thus disqualifying it from being remotely livable)
I think Milan is as polluted as other European cities of comparable size

Milan is shit. You can have very good services in other parts of Lumbardy without being forced to withstand tarromilanesi behaving like indians while thinking they are jewyorkers.

We have to have children, dear companion. Only in this way we can stop this disaster.

Chinks in Aus are a plague. I would resort to killing them all if the time came.

Very good if you like rurality, mountains, and people literally wine fueled. I like it, but not sure I could live there.

Yes it is. Awful.
Beijing is not in Europe.

I don't live in a city, lucky me

Is Sicily really just full of honorary niggers?

Yes we do. I'm trying to do my part, found a good girl, breaking my ass to get a good career, it all plays good.
But the fucking psychological warfare I have to bare is unbelievable. My gf friends and even her mother keep shilling against marriage and procreation, and we are 28 ffs, not fucking kids.

I dunno, i'm 30 and have 2 kids. Most of my friends have 2-3 kids too. All local couples too.

Me neither, now. Spent 7 years in Turin for uni, where I saw the overnigging problem.
Still I notice how they close the elementary school near me recently for lack of pupils. I think this is even worse than nignogs in shitty urban compounds.

I'm 26 and i understand your situation: i have lived it for years and it destroyied my older relations. Have hope, we can keep the Flames alive.

Where are you from user? I'm 28 and I'm the only one in my circle of acquaintances to be planning for a family.

Prime bellucci was pretty fkn special.

Attached: B5E4B61F-5EE8-41BD-9B11-5157D51DAA66.jpg (700x940, 100K)

Where is this lucky corner user? Here I seem to be the only one planning to have a family.

Fucking double posting

All my friends from highschool have several children, my neighbours have children but I'm willing to bet they don't have children in big towns and this is where there's the most people.

You can still go for the daughter...

Attached: comment_ZxnRJ4Og363rtst8D0oiAjF3i5EGbAqf.jpg (600x782, 263K)

Their is white kids it's just the white males keep their their kids locked up in a play time dungeon

Near garda lake, life is quality here. Lots of high standard tourists, plenty of quality jobs. All friends have decent owned house, car and whatnot.

If I want to breed an italian woman around 30, where do you recommend?

wtf lets meet

Find a southern good girl with a functional family. That's wife material.

Does that include Sicilian girls?

>had another monica bellucci dream

Attached: monica.jpg (2868x3570, 935K)

>You can still go for the daughter...
Wew, I wasn't even aware she had one

Attached: images(173).jpg (500x426, 35K)

Are you retarded? The south had Greek colonies, Rome had the Romans. The rest had ancient European tribes like the Etruscans. Nothing to do with geology. While it's true we were diluted by Arab raids and the Spanish control of the south, you gotta remember the Italian peninsula was invaded by Germanic tribes who settled everything from north to south and built long-lasting kingdoms. In any case it's easy to take an ancestry test nowadays. People like me don't even need to: i live in the north, grow a mean beard and don't tan.

pic related: orange border it's the areas settled and controlled by Jow Forums's beloved scandinavian savages, nordic runes, big-boned women and everything that comes with it.

Attached: Italien_zur_Langobardenzeit.jpg (2365x2880, 1.59M)

Attached: images(174).jpg (502x611, 32K)

Attached: 62592679_2442808849377796_4145466675146390892_n.jpg (750x569, 71K)

>Is there a noticeable absence of young people paired with an abundance of old people?
This is not an uncommon phenomenon anywhere in the west. All places are full of wrinkly whites and curly haired young dindus.

Abbasso quella Milano Meticcia,
Viva Legnano, etno-città eterna!

>soul
>soulless

aren't there norman castles in sicily?

Looks like Monica Bellucci's ex-husband (her daughters father) knocked up a half-nigger mutt.

What's to be upset?

We had diversity before it became a meme... and it was very good...

Attached: Figurine-Lavazza-N°-142-Costumi-E.jpg (376x400, 61K)

Perhaps Italy should take in Swedish women refugees under the condition they breed half-Italian children.

What would you expect from a french?
The colonize Africa by instict...

Yeah, the Normans even bossed around the Muslims to build Islamic-styled buildings just for the Normans.

Certainly seems like it. Hope it doesn't rub off on his Italian daughter - French have always been cunts, Hitler was 100% correct about them.

she looks like she'd be crazy

Good. Just the way they should be.

>the number of Sbarro flags in this thread

Attached: a374x5e_700b.jpg (700x700, 69K)

Yeah, my pic was just for one of the nordic barbarian races. The Normans took over all of the south at some point. Later the Lombards revolted, so you had French-settled Vikings fighting Sweden-Scandinavians for control of South Italy for quite a time.

Weakened countries get invaded and bred by stronger ones. That's all there is to it. History shows how migrating and fucking is the strongest conquest method on the planet.

>Are you retarded?
I'm not. I see with my eyes, both souther italy and northern africa. Apart from historaical races mixing and spreading, it is a matter of fact that southern italy is more similar to africa rather than europe in many many fields. This is not true for northern italy that is more similar to other continental european countries. Climate, latitudes and distance from civilization are stronger than ancestry in my opinion.

>Viva Legnano, etno-città eterna!
Legnano è piena di terroni

the vandals eventually settled around carthage and then launched a sea invasion back to rome and sacked it, doing what the carthaginians never could, history's pretty funny like that.

and i think it's pretty well established that the Romans who set up and defined the Republic/early empire were Aryan.

There's nothing strong about Europeans (or Swedes in particular) downgrading their genetics. It's more like the weak welcoming the weak.

>downgrading their genetics
do you understand that population mixing is how nature evolves? If two population can breed togther they are going to do it, because DNA need to combine, replicate, mutate and at the end of the day preserve life. This MUH race meme is retarded.

Oh God another fucking aussie cunt blabbing about ancient italians being aryan. What the fuck.

Ireland is lower too I believe

read evola nigger, he was sicilian and he laid it out in his books and it's all supported by genetic evidence. the ancient greeks, germans, latins, persians, northern indians, balts and celts are all descendants of the same people - the indo-europeans, ie aryans.
all you modern barbary rape babies need to get over it.

Attached: absolutely negrified.jpg (350x442, 79K)

If you think a Northern European breeding with an african or pakistani is going to bring the right results then you don't understand genetics or 'evolution'.

Spent a week travelling and between Rome and Florence a few years back. Saw exactly two Italian children. Two. Not good.

T. Father of four.

What you "see" is superficial. You see pic related and thing it's some shitty arab, or "Terrone", instead it's a pre-Roman native Sardinian. His people were ancient by the time the Egyptian started building sand castles and are practically prime examples of neolithic European stock. Etruscan ethnicity looks equally "unfit" using today's standards. Ancient countries like Italy cannot play the superficial "56% mutt" game the Americans can. We have had ancient and modern lineages living side by side and interbreeding with profound effects on culture and racial fitness, perhaps more than any country in Europe. That's why Italy will never work well as a single country. Each race needs its own national identity.

No idea what you're trying to say. A country with a weak military or government allowing immigration is "weakened" for all intents and purposes and is going to be settled and its people fucked by the new settlers. Weak borders = your race is gone.

Attached: f7c6b266b48b52b888acd15686984fae_XL.jpg (900x506, 356K)

>and salvini is a jew loving fraud.
I didnt wanted to believe it but goddamit Salvini.

Thanks to femminism,low wages,roasties,an anti-christian pope,absent government,what else?

Attached: 8nynnhiyzd9z.png (480x541, 306K)

there is nothing like "right results" in genetics. What is right in your opinion?

I understand your point and i'm ok with it but we have to block the formation of non-italic sub cultures in Italy.
Just look at the chineses, the arabs and the subsaharian that actually lives here.
They create bubbles of external culture, like cancers in our body.
The racemixing can be done in little numbers, here we are only being invaded.

can you recommend what to read?

>They create bubbles of external culture, like cancers in our body.
I agree user

He's a kike

i really hope you survive and find a way to deport all the non-tialians

i don't just mean the migrants of the past few years from africa flooding in but all the others - i've seen many blacks in milan, they will fuck your daughters unless you send them all back to africa

plus i have seen the menace of pajeets now apeparing in italy

don't let what happened to england happen to italy, as mussolini said you people can count back your history a hundred generations. are you going to give your land to africans and indians?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (210x318, 13K)

Attached: Evola.png (994x4724, 1.6M)

>Each race needs its own national identity.
it is not racial, as you say "race" in italy means nothing. We have genes raging from chimps up to valhalla northners giant men. Who cares. the problem is cultural, not genetical.

Basically Europeans breeding with other Europeans (like an Italian with a Norwegian) can do wonders for genetic fitness, just as sticking to your own European tribe can do wonders.
But having a Norwegian or Italian go and breed with a Paki or a nigger (or pretty much any of these migrants) will do more harm than good sooner or later.

Europeans are have so much genetic drift from non-Europeans that they're effectively a different species.