AGAIN

Mayor of Hockenheim, a city in southwest Germany, was left bloodied and hospitalized after an unknown assailant punched him. One politician has already died, and reports suggest that such attacks are becoming more common.
Dieter Gummer, a member of the left-wing Social Democratic Party, answered his door on Monday evening to find an unfamiliar face outside. The visitor punched the 67-year-old politician in the face, according to police in nearby Ludwigshafen.

Gummer fell on the floor and hit his head, requiring treatment in hospital. The culprit fled the scene. The attacker was unknown to the mayor, and is described by police as a man of slim build, around 40 years old, with dark skin. More puzzling is the fact that Gummer is set to retire in August, and anyone disagreeing with his policies will get a chance to vote for his successor.

Police in the southern German town say they’re baffled as to the motive, and are “investigating in all directions.”

Attached: screenshot2019-07-17--12_27_39.jpg (665x816, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2019-07/hockenheim-dieter-gummer-oberbuergermeister-angriff
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice

zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2019-07/hockenheim-dieter-gummer-oberbuergermeister-angriff

HANS. GET THE KEROSENE.

Attached: Untitled 565.jpg (1920x1400, 911K)

Need moar of this desu. In Showa Japan leftist politicians didn't even dare to show their face in public for fear of being assassinated by young nationalists who were prepared to die for their country's glory.

Attached: images (6).jpg (608x505, 38K)

>If the attacker was a White nationalist:
Holy fucking shit this is based and redpilled. Marxists should fear us. Populism is on the rise and the White man is waking up!

>If the attacker was a Muslim:
Disgusting and horrible. The attacker is a violent savage who needs to be put down.

Wait - one punch killed one politician and injured another?

Pol in a nutshell

>The attacker was unknown to the mayor, and is described by police as a man of slim build, around 40 years old, with dark skin. More puzzling is the fact that Gummer is set to retire in August
guess this attacker didn't want him to retire

Exactly right, user.

>Should local politicians be afraid?
They should. They'd think twice before screwing people up. But I'm afraid going after local politicians will only give an excuse to increase the grip of a police State.

hit his head at the falling
dark skin

>1 dead, 1 injured
He can't keep getting away with it!

Attached: 1559367638806.webm (640x360, 2.58M)

The difference is between killing innocent white people, and traitorous politicians who are enacting white genocide, kike.

Yes. Did you have a point or just making an observation.

Someone skipped history lesson

>assailant had dark skin
Lol, exactly what that mayor wanted

Galatians 6:7 King James Version (KJV)
>7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Attached: 20190620100409.jpg (834x332, 61K)

Anarcho-homicidalism is the philosophy that will save us from Globohomo, and the Germans are starting to realise this.

It would only be based if a White Nationalist did it in a non-White country.
Like taking a boat to Lebanon to do it.

If he did it in his own country to traitor politicians, that is super unbased and cringe.

>One finger delayed death punch

THE TIME HAS COME MY BROTHERS

Attached: 1519689123312.jpg (1100x1210, 181K)

It's even better if the attacker is Muslim. Things can only change once the white leftists learn that brown people don't want what they want. If they want a gay omnisexual utopia, then that wont happen with browns. If they want a multiracial society that respects cultures and traditions, then that won happen with degeneracy being peddled everywhere. The people who are coming here to start shit cannot be swayed. The people who are coming here for a "better life" do so for a better life relative to their own standards, not those of demisexual postsystemic furrykin.

>DARK SKIN

>The attacker was unknown to the mayor, and is described by police as a man of slim build, around 40 years old, with dark skin
So he was a white nationalist who came from vacation recently and has a tan?

>White nationalist
>Slim

Don't forget lübcke who got shot by a nazi

>The attacker was unknown to the mayor, and is described by police as a man of slim build, around 40 years old, with dark skin.
>with dark skin.
what did they mean by this?

>dark skin
>baffled as to the motive
"How much gibs do they need before they love us? We need to give them more."
t.germanese :D

so he was French?

Attached: 1538346294605.jpg (622x705, 69K)

>If the attacker was a White nationalist:
Oh fuck here comes more censorship and deplatforming, meanwhile all milquetoast center right parties banned

>If the attacker was a Muslim
Wouldn't get reported on so doesn't matter

I'm not sure but what ever it is, it's not because of imigration. It's more of a failure to make these people feel welcome. We need to do more

>with dark skin
kek

Aww all you guys want is equality :( poor right

also

>TANNED GERMAN STRIKES AGAIN

>move in third world assholes en masse
>be surprised when you now live in a third world shit hole

Fucking krauts

>Jerry lecturing anyone about history

Your government literally imprisons people for historical research, so shut the fuck up, krautcuck

>dark skin
>first posts before you are celebrating it
Your comment is not consistent with the experience here.

> dark skin

The lead suspect is Samir Hayud.

And then for no obvious reason Hitler rose to power.

It's almost like we play for keeps.

there's literally nothing wrong with this and applying a universal set of standards, or extrapolating morality onto the rest of the world is Enlightenment, brotherhood of man, gay liberal bullshit and a completely false dichotomy.

Ahahahah denying historical facts is evil, so it's just fair

Syrian Man's Fist Bruised By White Politician's Face: When Will Germans Learn From History?

Attached: 1561977677608.png (186x175, 78K)

Honestly if the attacker was a Muslim I would cheer him on regardless.
Problem is Muslims prefer to drive over children in shopping streets instead of killing politicians.
It's the target that matters not who does it.

You're learning.

Attached: 1554560514110.jpg (226x223, 8K)

>He is described as dark-skinned and slim, he spoke German with an accent
>motive unknown

Attached: schoolgirl, London.jpg (489x621, 68K)

And?

nice

wtf was that LOL

Nah the attack is good either way a mayor in Germany is definitely a shit lib and should be punched. The guy being a nog changes the story from based and perhaps redpilled German taking revenge to:
subhuman shitskin lets mayor learn first-hand what he has forced on the natives.

look at me
I'm the Jew now

Part and parcel
If it was the other way around, the police would've said they can't investigate as there are no clues

>what did they mean by this?
2nd and 3rd gen turks are fucking furious about the surge of arab and negro replacement pop. Their well is being drained. And they are naturally raycis af, so go figure.

he's a known shizo, don't talk to him

This but unironically tbqh famalamadingdong

>>what did they mean by this?
>2nd and 3rd gen turks are fucking furious about the surge of arab and negro replacement pop.
No.

Why would I condemn a shitskin who enriches his enabler?

Political violence should be accepted by the population because its the only way to hold politician accountable.
Prove me wrong.

>gets punched once
>needs to be hospitalized
Either he's a HUGE pussy or he was hit by a Nazi Gigachad.

Attached: 1463593865367.jpg (950x720, 36K)

Wrong
If white right winger
>based and redpilled. Good job.
If brown person
>based and redpilling. Politicians finally getting a taste of what they invited into the country

He was hit by a skinny 5 foot 5 negro

the left fought for free speech in the 60s before it took over every institution. I don't think the right is afraid of left wing ideas at this point because they're exposed to them by default (unlike the left, which uses it's cultural social and legal power to shut down debate and and conversation) and know all the counter arguments.

The argument that free right wing speech = mass murder and oppression and left wing speech doesn't is bullshit. In Cambodia in the 70s the communists killed 1/4 of their population, their own race. And now we see that the modern left has no problem incorporating anti-white politics as well, so we're basically back to age old ethnic tribalism only it's just 1 race people are allowed to dehumanize. Guess what happens next

Literally as simple as that
I don't see anything wrong with this

>anyone disagreeing with his policies will get a chance to vote for his successor

>just vote for the next scam goy, forgive and forget ;^) just let him live his next 30 years with a comfortable politician pension

This will become the new norm the coming decade in Europe. People are about to pop. They are getting sick of all the multiculturalism that has been pushed down their throats while their communities have turned to shit, social services are overloaded and their daughters are getting raped in public. The only thing thats stopping the general population from taking these politicians heads is the fear of them being labeled a racist. They are being controlled and subdued by the media, but once they realize that their opinion is inline with the general population all hell will break lose. The IMF has predicted this years ago, stating that in the common decades we will see massive social tensions in Europe because of immigration and climate change.

Any ideas on the motive?! Can imagine it.
>hurdur you opened the boarder
>huuurduur, you give me gibs
>FACEPUNCH
dafuq?!

Attached: euthanized.jpg (1024x918, 92K)

> perp with dark skin
>Police in the southern German town say they’re baffled as to the motive

They have to say that. They'd lose their jobs if they said "niggers gonna nig".

> He [suspect] is described as dark-skinned and slim.According to police, he spoke German with a slight accent.

You reap what you have sown Hans

Attached: 1541286965821.jpg (829x501, 70K)

>huuurduur, you give me gibs

Maybe it was "Where the fuck is the Mercedes Benz and blonde qt with big milkers they promised back in Goatfuckistan?".

>with dark skin
The mayor was probably disappointed he didn't get his cheeks clapped.

might be, being a native german, I know it's actually quite difficult to get gibs

>described by police as a man of slim build, around 40 years old, with dark skin.

The man that saved the germanic race

Attached: 6E1.jpg (476x356, 49K)

kek

>Should local politicians be afraid?

ABOUT FUCKING TIME

Attached: 1562624934541.jpg (420x420, 30K)

Part and parcel. Now bend over

>described by police as a man of slim build, around 40 years old, with dark skin
>described by police as a man...with dark skin
Possibly the only time the police will allow this kind of descriptor, being one of the few times they are interested in catching the perp rather than just closing the case

Good.
Let more hate flow, especially among normies, agains the System.
There is no way other than shake things up.

All the bullshit starts local, no denying that

>with dark skin

It must have been a white german wearing fake tan, diverse people just aren't violent like this.

So, they've taken up polar bear hunting in Germany?

Attached: image.png (362x362, 38K)

Or a med

>I'm afraid going after local politicians will only give an excuse to increase the grip of a police State.

If you kill them all, there won't be a police state anymore

Attached: killthemall.jpg (1044x990, 107K)

>Anarcho-homicidalism
I like this

>if attacker was muslim

Fuck ya he deserves it for advocating the mass importation of shitskin. Ah the twisted irony u commie scum

Always kill a traitor before an enemy, Jimbo

you're not wrong
but you're also wrong

I fail to see the problem here

Attached: image.jpg (1200x900, 212K)

How unfortunate

>he thinks homicidalism sounds badass

heh, filthy casual. I'm an adherent to the new political ideology of acausal chaoskin genocidalism, get on my level

>political class betrays and openly despise their own people
>politicians lives start to shorten
Oh my, that came totally unexpected.

punched them both right in the center of the ribs.

good chance the hit made the old lady's heart skip a beat/sieze, or fucked her lung up

Huge pussy it is then

Oh no, I hope this truly does not start happening more often in Europe and West!

fucking savage

>He didnt skip jewish indoctrination lessons
Is this why you suck somali cock daily?