Based XD!!!!!!! Most legal 3rd world immigration ever!!!!!!! Black and Latino unemployment at a all time high!!!!!!!!!!!

Based XD!!!!!!! Most legal 3rd world immigration ever!!!!!!! Black and Latino unemployment at a all time high!!!!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU TIRED OF WINNING YET!!!

archive.is/btm4S

Attached: 20190717_114850.jpg (1440x1012, 466K)

The new James bond seems boring

wow that monkey from ghost busters really lost a lot of weight.

save it for the libs. She cant be that bad, shes a conservative

I'll take what I can get.

>She cant be that bad, shes a conservative
lmao the absolute state

Attached: 1562822077573.gif (220x220, 306K)

Careful kike boy. Your strategy is not working.

Hows your gun seizures going?

Successful business woman.
Go get a job neet.

No seizures here boss, I'd hear them rattling around in the safe for sure.

lol @ that victim comlex race to the bottom... next candidate will be a trans black trans disabled otherkin from somalia at this rate

dude, I know.........

Attached: richard-spencer-cnn.jpg (1162x581, 59K)

I'm at my job, when did Jow Forums turn into r/The_Donald?

ya but >she will be a Republican!!! BASED!!!

>being australian
Please Big Coal, kill the Great Barrier Reef so that this shithole country will consume itself in indignant rage

Attached: 1557140975176.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

Aye mon, she's got my vote. Irie, Irie.

>being danish
something something wooden shoes, but seriously when you faggots do something relevant I'll have more material

Yes, Americans going to work is a good thing no matter how bad you try to spin it faggot.

checked

kek what? Did I hear a cuck statement? Don't worry little oz, you will be done soon enough.

I'm doing my part to make sure your country is a lifeless shithole in 10 years.

Attached: koral_blegning_dykker.jpg (1200x831, 307K)

only thing a know about the danish is from the one time i met an entire family the gun range I was at. I let the grandpa shoot my AR, and they where eating fried chicken.

damn those are some good digits.

this, it doesnt matter if whites are going to become a minority as long as the new americans believe in our ideals and have jobs

Mate, I just checked CNN, you guys still haven't done anything relevant so why did you bother?

Mmmmmmm, cement. The building material of civilisation and the death of corals.

If corals make australia, then without corals, who will know australia exists?

Attached: 7728114.jpg (960x640, 128K)

We will be known for our ground breaking coral cement and you will still just be those weird bork bork guys with the wooden shoes.

>if whites are going to become a minority as long as the new americans believe in our ideals and have jobs
>believe in our ideals

They won't because they aren't white

If you listen closely to every kiln, within its churning process, past the noise of the main burner and rumble of its belly, you will hear an australian screeching in agony,

as his great barrier reef is consumed

that is the sound of progress.

Attached: KilnBZ.jpg (1222x736, 390K)

What’s wrong? She’s challenging AOC

Leave the guy alone he has 15 more minuets
before the emus march him back onto the plantation

Attached: TheEternalEmu.png (807x547, 65K)

Being a conservative doesn't make you an honorary white. Being a conservative doesn't even mean being conservative anymore. I hope more white people reject this idea that as long as you believe in the same tax rate as me I am perfectly fine with you being my next door neighbor. That's fucking retarded.

Thank you

REDPILLED DIGITS

Attached: IMG_3817.png (711x526, 56K)