How the fuck did the left take over absolutely EVERYTHING? Why did no one do anything about it?

How the fuck did the left take over absolutely EVERYTHING? Why did no one do anything about it?

Attached: images.jpg (186x271, 11K)

>How the fuck did the left take over absolutely EVERYTHING?
they lost everything, dumbass.
now quit posting clowns.

The left is more appealing, because most of them theoretically promote very good values

Attached: B6D72B84-EB30-4683-86FD-3DBE0B32184A.png (612x532, 182K)

The left did not take over. They were in power from the start.

Based schizo

>how
jews
/thread

Attached: 1551755011.jpg (768x1024, 145K)

It was a slow slide over 80 years. The Soviet Union fomented a lot of it with their kgb and radical liberation theology asymmetric warfare.

On paper of course. But akin to saying "how would you like one million jillion willion suptillion dollars for everyone?" Obviously the simple answer is yes I would like all that money. But leftists, thinking only of themselves while claiming they care about others, think that is the right answer, not understanding printing all that money to give to everyone would only make it worthless. None of them care, as long as they get theirs, and justify it under the guise of morality. In what world is it moral to steal from people because you envy what they have?

A lot of this has to do with the Axis losing WWII and the fallout from that. We are still living in the shadow of that conflict.

It's fuckin jews, are you new?

It's actually true. The USA was founded by far left terrorists, and the American elite has always been significantly more left wing than the American populace ever since.

It's capital that took over the left. All we have left are hysterical debates over cultural issues while nobody can even begin to imagine an actual alternative to capitalism anymore.

Frankfurt school did nothing wrong. They tried to stop it.

No

>t. Hasn’t read the Culture of Critique

Correct take.

Also France.

Based Hapsburgs are our only hope.

*Habsburgs

They took over entertainment, that's pretty much it

Based retard

Millennials, that's how.

I stood up to this when it started back in 2013-2014 and was rewarded by having my career destroyed by a bunch of lies being written about me in the local press. When I went to sue the fuck out of the local commie paper that did this, the lawyer told me it was impossible for white men to win cases like this in local court.

I left immediately after that because I saw what was coming.

Attached: BASEDuncletedonleftism.png (609x717, 188K)

>How the fuck did the left take over absolutely EVERYTHING? Why did no one do anything about it?

DON'T ASK THIS QUESTION! White men will be TRIGGERED! It's the most obvious question everyone should be talking about, but it causes too much COPE and SEETHING among whites! Brace yourself for massive larping, whinging, and cognitive dissonance!

Attached: brap squad.jpg (960x982, 151K)

This is how.

Attached: jewish.matrix.webm (1920x874, 2.35M)