Why does Rand Paul hate America?

Attached: Screenshot_20190717-124104.jpg (768x874, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

courier-journal.com/story/news/politics/2019/01/16/rand-paul-says-canada-hernia-surgery-actually-capitalism/2590986002/
politico.com/story/2019/07/17/rand-paul-iran-talks-donald-trump-1418075
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> September 11th Victim Compensation Fund
How is this any different from Reparations for slavery?

Government GIBS

Attached: tobias.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

Why is the Federal government compensating local departments? They should be hitting up NYC for this money.

They probably already did.

Just do it so we don't have to see that kike from daily show cry in front of Congress again

The government didn’t do slavery but it did 9/11

Republicans only give a fuck about 9/11 whenever it’s politically convenient for them

This

They care about it in terms of ways it affects the whole country. If NY wants gibs they can hit up NY state for it.

>why does rand paul want to save America by reducing the debt which is about to destroy our economy and trigger a collapse bigger than the great depression...

OP is a dumb mother fucker

I'm with them, who died? New Yorkers? Good fucking riddance I say.

You mean they should be hitting up Saudi Arabia for that money? Why tf should we pay when the rich fuckers over there paid for this with their oil money??

>*any politician( only give a fuck about *insert any issue here* whenever it’s politically convenient for them

ftfy

slavery was legal by law, a law made by the government

Attached: v4cxvapjhon11.jpg (326x326, 27K)

>Reducing debt

lol why would you want to pay back the jews, faggot? What does an alpha male do, when racking up 20.000$ in champagne at the club and the beta jew bartender asks for money? He buys more champagne and tell the hooknose to fuck off, since hooknose cannot collect.

Rand should make an argument for criminal rather than civil liabilities. Sorry, there’s no more money but, by God, it’s time we executed the families of the victi...er, I mean, those responsible. :D

Unfortunately Trump hasn't lived up to one of his campaign promises: Releasing the blacked out 9/11 commission report pages. Officially, Saudi Arabia didn't do it. Unofficially, it was Israel. :^)

Uh, no, actually. It was decided by court decision that the absence of any prohibitive law meant it was permissible.

>any new spending should be offset by cuts to other spending
but he's 100% correct

Because the jews are about to fuck us hard. There's a reason all the bankers are scrambling to buy bitcoin right now. It's not a coincidence. They will crash the market to try and keep Trump from getting reelected and make sure that even if he does the economy is so shit that a democrat is the default winner for the next election.

Because Israel needs that money instead!

All that money will end up going to the kikes who plotted 911, which is why (((John Stewart))) cried so much about it.

People have been talking about the economy crashing "this year guys! its happening this year" for 10 years now.

How long have Bible thumpers said this was the end times?

Rand Paul is such an asshole his neighbor beat the living shit out of him. Then, instead of getting surgery done in America to fix his ribs, flew to CANADA to get cheaper health care.

Rand Paul is the biggest dry macaroni hair, toucan bird on stilts looking mother fucker on Earth.

>Not wanting to spend money like a retard means he hates america
w e w

This is the Democrats MO. They think insurance is a joke.

Attached: Screenshot_20190717-130952.jpg (768x244, 82K)

Rand Paul looks like someone picked the feathers off Big Bird then gave him a pocket constitution.

Rand Paul looks like a pelican that was rescued at the last minute from a concentration camp.

Rand Paul should run again in 2024 to get called a clown again by the next REAL repub president and not some tea-bagging loser from backwater Kentucky.

One more.

Rand Paul should be angrier at his hair stylist than the first responders on 9/11.

He literally wants health care to be horribly unaffordable, causing thousands of 9/11 ground zero heroes to die of lung disease, then flew rob canada for health care.

That’s what got me the most. That he left the country to join the leafs when it suited him.

The Chad Neighbour vs The Virgin Randlet

I kinda agree.
If anything, let de Blasio pay for it. They are NYC responders anyway .

Taxes are theft

The USA literally pays reparations to Jews for the Holocaust and just like the boomer nigger shill you are, you start talking about slavery.

cringe

based

courier-journal.com/story/news/politics/2019/01/16/rand-paul-says-canada-hernia-surgery-actually-capitalism/2590986002/

Why is Rand Paul OK with taxes in other countries? That’s pretty funny. Gets the juices flowing thinking about the mental gymnastics needed to defend Rand cookold Paul.

Its pretty hilarious that these are the same people that argue that healthcare for illegals is good spending. I think these Bolsheviks are the ones that hate america

Attached: howcommieswork.png (800x524, 141K)

Did Paul vote for the Jewish tax cuts that are leading to Obama-tier deficits? Amazing how he suddenly becomes a "principled" libertarian when it's boomer firefighters and cops with lung cancer he's voting against.

remember when his neighbor attacked him and broke his ribs

We are paying Trillions on interests to debt.... let that sink in.

Attached: 315badf0cfdfe0a2d03fe20615ee052b.jpg (720x987, 268K)

Imagine. Imagine attacking your neighbor, today. Right now.

What would he have to be doing to drive a normal sane man into such a rage that he actually attacks his neighbor?

Imagine living next to Rand Paul. Every morning he’s out there looking like Pennywise after rehab mowing his lawn with his shirt off or whatever. Imagine the shit he had to be speaking, acting like.

People don’t just get attacked.

The spending is out of control. Libs want their free shit, and boomers want theirs as well. We are fucked either way.

>He saw Paul blowing leaves onto his yard with a lawn mower and ran onto his property and tackled him, he said in court documents. The politician caught pneumonia from his injuries.

>The jury awarded Paul $375,000 in punitive damages and $200,000 for pain and suffering, plus $7,834 for medical expenses.

never assault rich people

>gets the greatest lawyer of all time
>fakes a lung disease for more money
>flies to canada to fix his hernia despite saying american healthcare is so wonderful

Rand Paul everybody. Trump owning him in 2015 was my favorite moments.

reading more into this. he was dumping trash and gardening shit onto his property and it just boiled over when he saw him do it in plain sight in front of him. nepotism got him his spot he's nothing like his father

That was a very well thought out statement user.

wtf are you talking about. The US gives Iraq and Afghanistan 5 billion each in foreign aid. Israel is right beside them and gets 3 billion. Israel isn't special, this is just normal retarded foreign aid spending. The US spends 50 billion in foreign aid a year, cutting off Israel's 3 billion would do next to nothing for the US and it would be dumb as fuck to do twhen you have to get re elected.

Attached: us-foreign-aid-by-country-3637 (1).jpg (1600x940, 435K)

Kikes out in full force, today, to throw shade on anything Rand since he was picked by Trump for Iran peace process.

politico.com/story/2019/07/17/rand-paul-iran-talks-donald-trump-1418075

>dumping trash and gardening shit
Why lie on the internet. Some fucking leaves blew over.

Why is it frowned upon to make money before you spend it?
Fuck all Americans. Race means nothing here.. the whites are the same as the niggers

I didn’t do 9/11
I shouldn’t have to pay a cent to the victims for someone else’s actions

Rand Paul doesn't understand economics or how the US monetary system works.

>Let me tell you the history of your country

Because money has less value everyday and these fuckers don't want to do anything about the fact that if you make under 60,000 a year you can't even buy a home anymore

>seething migatards in the thread
Lmao, imagine being regularly blown out by a manlet

>these are the same people
Very schizophrenic connection you made there

How are tax cuts and cutting spending mutually exclusive or not libertarian?

>My 6th cousin was shot while dealing crack pay me !
Ok sue the fucking Saudi's. No one who actually pays taxes deserves to pay for 9/11. I hate this bullshit. People died in war for this. The people who died were filthy rich investment bankers and a handful of firefighters and cops. They had pensions and insurance. It's been 18 years like wtf?

Maybe because, best case, the Federal government was incompetent and negligent in preventing 9/11 (a 100% Federal responsibility). Worse case, they did 9/11.

No he doesn't

Attached: ronpaul.jpg (700x350, 82K)

that's ron

He put out a tweet saying he wants to see how they're going to offset the spending

When it comes to social security, you people are literally worse than Hitler.