LISTEN UP FAGGOTS

I'm only going to tell you this one more time.
BUY GOLD AND SILVER
Cut back on the hand lotion and start eating
generic tendies if you have to

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-17 at 3.51.59 PM.png (787x370, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

magaimg.net/img/8g9k.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8g9s.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8ga7.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8gca.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8haw.jpg
magaimg.net/img/88k0.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8hav.jpg
archive.is/QCCCo
archive.is/L2BPD
archive.is/aflzk
archive.is/8VIXn
archive.is/PMnPr
archive.is/wcHp
archive.is/hSxEy
archive.is/pxBRI
archive.is/2eUat
archive.is/QHtiZ
archive.is/lyvW0
archive.is/MZqw8
archive.is/kQ82e
archive.is/Tlwpw
web.archive.org/web/20131102034838/http://pjmedia.com/blog/climategate-noaa-and-nasa-complicit-in-data-manipulation/
web.archive.org/web/20100224025212/http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/environment/article7004936.ece
web.archive.org/web/20090929125116/https://wattsupwiththat.com/2009/09/27/quote-of-the-week-20-ding-dong-the-stick-is-dead/
web.archive.org/web/20091122160941/http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/jamesdelingpole/100017393/climategate-the-final-nail-in-the-coffin-of-anthropogenic-global-warming/
archive.is/9pnLg
archive.is/Y4cMr
un.org/en/climatechange/
magaimg.net/img/8gaa.jpg
archive.is/0KnJz
magaimg.net/img/8gab.jpg
youtu.be/wqGVJWC-l-E
archive.is/OeGiu
magaimg.net/img/8gd3.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8gd2.jpg
magaimg.net/img/88jz.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8hau.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8hax.png
magaimg.net/img/8hay.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8hce.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8hcg.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8hat.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCK YOU I WONT DO WHAT YOU TELL ME

Attached: 223565478.jpg (794x794, 38K)

What about bitcoin?

Gold and silver is third priority behind arms and food. If we get to the point where gold and silver is more than a diversified investment, good fucking luck with your ingots when shit hits the fan.

A packet of non-gmo seeds will be worth more.
A bottle of fresh water will be worth more than all the gold and silver you can muster.

you cannot eat that

Attached: 1557482900389.jpg (540x303, 32K)

This desu. Precious metals are a meme unless the world turns into a fallout 4. Definitely a possibility, but I ain’t gonna hedge very much of my portfolio against total systemic collapse of the global economy. I’d rather just invest in physical assets now, like a bomb shelter.

>gold and silverfags when shtf
I bet my box of bullets will be worth more than a bar of gold when shtf

Unironically based and redpilled

Attached: 1562685133693.png (724x632, 1.05M)

Yeah, invest in stuff you can't feed or defend yourself with. Smart.

I'm sure you'll be able to fairly trade your gold for weapons instead of just being robbed

Made a lot of money earlier in the decade with silver and gold. Always a good way to diversify your portfolio and hedge risks. Buttcoin fags are mad. Gold and silver are a tangible and scarce investment. You will be trading silver for food if shtf and obviously own guns too for your own protection.

Here's what's coming faggots. Global warming was a Jewish trick. The earth is freezing and crop loss is going to accelerate. The next big race war is upon us. Get out of the cities.

First it was 'the ice age is coming!'
magaimg.net/img/8g9k.jpg

Then it was 'global warming is going to cook the earth and melt the glaciers!'
magaimg.net/img/8g9s.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8ga7.jpg
But this was debunked spectacularly.
magaimg.net/img/8gca.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8haw.jpg

It was proven that climate scientists doctored results, fabricated data, illegally erased data, prevented other scientists from using the data and verifying their conclusions, and knew that the results they got did not find the earth was warming.
magaimg.net/img/88k0.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8hav.jpg
archive.is/QCCCo
archive.is/L2BPD
archive.is/aflzk
archive.is/8VIXn
archive.is/PMnPr
archive.is/wcHp
archive.is/hSxEy
archive.is/pxBRI
archive.is/2eUat
archive.is/QHtiZ
archive.is/lyvW0
archive.is/MZqw8
archive.is/kQ82e
archive.is/Tlwpw
web.archive.org/web/20131102034838/http://pjmedia.com/blog/climategate-noaa-and-nasa-complicit-in-data-manipulation/
web.archive.org/web/20100224025212/http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/environment/article7004936.ece
web.archive.org/web/20090929125116/https://wattsupwiththat.com/2009/09/27/quote-of-the-week-20-ding-dong-the-stick-is-dead/
web.archive.org/web/20091122160941/http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/jamesdelingpole/100017393/climategate-the-final-nail-in-the-coffin-of-anthropogenic-global-warming/

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-113500.jpg (1440x874, 597K)

And the statistically fraudulent claim that 97% of scientists agree, was debunked too
archive.is/9pnLg
archive.is/Y4cMr

And now it's 'devastating man-made climate change!'
un.org/en/climatechange/

And here are some of the environmental signs they say prove the earth is warming and the climate is changing.

Sea levels are rising...
magaimg.net/img/8gaa.jpg

Temperatures are rising...
During the last hundred years the temperature increased about 0.1°C because of carbon dioxide. The human contribution was about 0.01°C
archive.is/0KnJz

And glaciers are disappearing...
magaimg.net/img/8gab.jpg

So if it's not an ice age, and its not global warming, and its not anthropogenic climate change, what is it?

It's the GRAND SOLAR MINIMUM

What is a grand solar minimum and what does it mean for us?
youtu.be/wqGVJWC-l-E

In a nut shell here's what happens when the sun weakens and moves into a more dormant cycle:
· Increased galactic radiation hitting the earth causing increased cloud coverage globally
· Weaker jet streams
· Increased volcanic activity
· Increased frequency and magnitude of earth quakes
· More erratic and unpredictable weather
· Substantially increased precipitation and drought
· Shrinking grow zones for crops and shorter grow periods
· Massive crop loss and food shortages
· Significantly colder areas at the north and south poles

Even NASA admits it's a big deal archive.is/OeGiu

The great civilizations have risen and fallen on the backs of these grand solar cycles
magaimg.net/img/8gd3.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8gd2.jpg
magaimg.net/img/88jz.jpg

So here's what's happening now

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-112721.png (1440x2560, 1.2M)

The sun's total solar irradiance (TSI) is currently dropping off a cliff. Much faster and further than the devastating Maunder Minimum.
magaimg.net/img/8hau.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8hax.png

The earth's magnetosphere is weakening at an unprecedented rate thereby letting in the largest amount of cosmic rays in recorded history.
magaimg.net/img/8hay.jpg

Increased cosmic rays cause earthquakes, volcanos, and increased cloud cover thereby reducing earth's temperature further.
magaimg.net/img/8hce.jpg
Like the 'year without a summer'
magaimg.net/img/8hcg.jpg

But this GSM will be far worse than previous ones
magaimg.net/img/8hat.jpg

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-101012.jpg (1440x2560, 1.42M)

Believe it or not leaf. 99% of people have no interaction with the law during their day to day lives and do indeed manage to transact successfully.

Fucking leafs

Is this why that dumb ass article about dimming the sun to prevent global warming went somewhat viral? As a predictive programming campaign?

I have literally no money, no weapons, no food reserves.

Buy anything you retard. All assets went up, from gold to shit cryptocoins to bonds to equities to property.

BUY ALL ASSETS FAGGOTS. WE HAVE NOT YET FELT THE FULL REPRICING CAUSED BY QUANTITATIVE EASING.

Attached: 1562664931047.jpg (1024x1024, 97K)

Love seeing milkers on my feed. Oh and based comment too

If you think we are going to have massive inflation then you need to max out your real estate holdings (inflate your way out of debt) . But that will never happen anytime soon because the US gov has so much debt.

Another bubble.

buy silver you faggots
the us is collapsing after all of our celebrities, politicians and ceos get outed as pedophiles

Attached: silverboomer.jpg (675x601, 66K)

Buy plutonium you dolts.

I think I'll keep buying ammo instead.

Who cares about their debt. Central Banks can continue to buy as much debt as they want to keep prices elevated and rates low. There is absolutely no reason for them not to. Even retards like AOC have suggested this. Trump loves easy money, all politicians do. It's all over, we are going to have a continued inflation of all assets. Western governments will never be able to pay off this debt, and we have a LOT left to rally in this mother of all bubbles.