Brit/pol/ - Glasgow Is The Most Beautiful City In The World

>Summer of Arson Continues - Beach Huts Burned In Thanet
theisleofthanetnews.com/2019/07/15/crews-attend-beach-hut-fire-in-westbrook/

>Teenagers Sniff Burning WHEELIE BIN Fumes In Dangerous New Drug Craze
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/teenagers-sniff-wheelie-bins-dangerous-14029426

>Should We Stop Eating Fish & Chips?
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-48928152

>Fifth Bin Fire This Week in Thanet – Second In Less Than 12 Hours
theisleofthanetnews.com/2019/07/13/fourth-fire-in-one-week-at-invicta-house-second-in-less-than-12-hours/

>Morrissey Says Nigel Farage Should Be Prime Minister
pinknews.co.uk/2019/06/26/morrissey-nigel-farage-prime-minister/

>Seven Wheelie Bins Torched In Cheshire
cheshire-live.co.uk/news/chester-cheshire-news/police-investigate-spate-wheelie-bin-16582189

Attached: 1563240541435.jpg (638x850, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Palmer_(criminal)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willie_MacRae
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Milligan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Kelly_(weapons_expert)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airey_Neave
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_Bull
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Rusbridger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Gareth_Williams
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_Cook
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GEC-Marconi_scientist_deaths_conspiracy_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Moyle
derbytelegraph.co.uk/news/derby-news/derbys-five-ukip-councillors-defected-3096267
thescottishsun.co.uk/news/4495636/selkirk-court-racist-rehomed-emails-eildon-housing/
twitter.com/IlhanMN/status/1151638146380992512
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Saint_Hugh_of_Lincoln
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Until a muslim beheads you, then its not so beautiful.

Range ban Americans when? Their low IQ Muttposting is getting out of hand.

Attached: 21912847_1252656671547084_436162890_n.jpg (960x629, 160K)

agreed

retard

a said glasgow

Attached: 4221396001_5486197180001_5486189438001-vs[1].jpg (1280x720, 102K)

JEWED.COM

Attached: 1563394849858.jpg (750x924, 623K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Palmer_(criminal)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willie_MacRae
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Milligan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Kelly_(weapons_expert)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airey_Neave
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_Bull
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Rusbridger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Gareth_Williams
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_Cook
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GEC-Marconi_scientist_deaths_conspiracy_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Moyle

Attached: he knew too much.png (1094x770, 703K)

some salt in the wound

derbytelegraph.co.uk/news/derby-news/derbys-five-ukip-councillors-defected-3096267

>white

>49%

absolutely based and swinepilled

Attached: spice6.png (432x611, 498K)

When I masturbate I like to visualize the indigenous cultures of asia minor, Iran and India. I picture their way of life: peaceful, agrarian, effeminate, matriarchal and egalitarian. Every generation living identically to its predecessor in idyllic pastoral bliss.

And then I think of the INDO-GERMANIC ARYAN BWC BULLS. TALL. BOLD. BRASH. Piercing eyes bluer than the wine-dark sea. Wearing corslets of shining brass and wielding engraved swords forged by their Chieftains, riding their great war-chariots pulled by swift Stallions. They worship different gods, gods who are like them: Warriors.

They butcher the disgusting protomen and burn their villages and holy places, taking their wives and daughters and despoiling them, planting the next generation of warriors in their eager wombs, utterly destroying their languages and replacing them with this new Indo-Germanic Aryan tongue and a new masculine patriarchal order, ultimately leading to complete assimilation. I ejaculate with them, my vital life force gets forcibly excreted from my body and I collapse, spent.

what a boring post

We would need some aspects of the civilisation for mass deportations and genetic scanning though. Tools are neutral by themselves

they probably charged her 50 euros for the trouble

Heroin > Wiz > Lemo > Weed > Eccy

thescottishsun.co.uk/news/4495636/selkirk-court-racist-rehomed-emails-eildon-housing/

>You didn’t think I was on your side, did you user?

Attached: BD1D366D-1FB0-4363-BDEE-C63A94110D93.jpg (921x695, 413K)

acid >>>>>POWER GAP>>>>> sconner drugs

Sat in glasgow.
Wet day.
No news.

what do, lads?

it's all so tiresome.

Ale, beer, wine and shrooms >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> POWER GAP >>>>>>>>>>> self destructive degeneracy
>ever trusting a subhuman mongrel from the Tory party in the first place

Shit Jow Forums

Attached: ROY CHUBBY BROWN.jpg (600x849, 104K)

Attached: 57267814_668744523546730_5312534598107590164_n.jpg (774x748, 90K)

Did anyone else experience a power outage about an hour ago? It was only for about a minute. London here.

>alcohol
>not self destructive

Attached: 1499378454694.jpg (250x209, 14K)

Attached: lynx.jpg (800x800, 90K)

South London here, nope

If dubbs Jeremy Hunt will be found guilty of several child sex offences before the end of 2020.

Attached: Keeping-Up-Appearances-Filming-Locations.png (1161x600, 340K)

i'll be 'avin no lynx africer in this house
not raycist just don't like 'em
riddle me this remoaners if ngubu gets his own deoderant why don't they sell lynx yorkshire?

Attached: 1.png (400x295, 54K)

How come we all gonna be dead tho? Isn't that a but racist?

Attached: 59432287_317900115547115_712159106750913793_n.jpg (568x308, 26K)

Attached: O.jpg (590x613, 45K)

Canary wharf, no.

The hit piece on Boris on 4 was disgusting and blatant. And because it wasn't enough, get ready for Part 2: Is Boris fit to be PM? on Monday. Where is Ofcom?

Yeah I watched that as well, what was with putting the film clips from Caesar and Macbeth in?

Hopefully one of his tasks will be to completely dismantle Channel 4 and the BBC.

the strange disappearance of Theresa May's father

Attached: herightuknow.jpg (1024x810, 97K)

I mean...anglobashing is state funded...

what an absolute mess of a post. The multi replies the arrows and then the green text, Jesus Christ.

Didn't get accepted for an interview at the job I applied for lads. What's worse is that my application questions were all given a score of 1 out of a possible 7. This was for a job with a salary of £17k a year, and I'm gutted I didn't get an interview at least.

parliamo glasgow

Surprised how some interviews can be judged like that. What shitty retail wageslave job was it?

Listen Need to say I coming ~Home at end of Month !

I just beating Those psychos .. too death on my ward ...sorry I do this an that ok ..

an just Leave all that shit behind ... Nah an I getting out end of month . ???

It was a basic office job, admin-related. Each answer had a limit of about 350 words, so I tried to keep my answers concise and not was their time but I guess they interpreted that as me not caring. Was really hoping I'd get this one.

17 k for an off I e job is shit. 18k minimum mate. Got lucky.

Shit lads, they're on their hollies!

Attached: 67346671_881624758877073_3521725402817764393_n.jpg (1080x1296, 284K)

Hnnnng

Attached: 67614341_1915177668582728_9054219096208175894_n.jpg (1080x1296, 350K)

>feet pics

Finally. Any soles?

How come we all such sad ducks. Why is being white and proud now so bad optics. Living in the city is a shit. Everyone is a spy for the enemy. Bunch of dykes and ducks selling our girls for pittance. Need to be men again and have he gang. Why am o ask alone then. Feels like the man with no name in old west. Full.of crooks and cowards.

It would do for me. I just don't understand how they can give every single one of my answers a 1 out of 7, basically the lowest score in each case. I checked my grammar, made sure I answered the question directly addressing each requirement in a structured way. It just seems vicious to rank every single answer as 1, when the job itself isn't high-skilled.

I want to sniff her bellybutton desu desu

Unfortunate. That type of interview usually relies on trying to work out that employers admin/ organising system so criteria factors are met in regards to their questions, etc.

They usually want detail and to be able to work out your logic behind it (in simple form) which I suspect your concise answers failed on.

That said 17K is a bit shit. Might want to consider an apprenticeship if you can find one with a good progression path (probably easier said than done, noticed those type of paths aren't as promoted as it were a few years ago at my location, but you might be lucky).

I think there's something obviously wrong with me, psychologically. There's this growing pressure I feel to just drop out completely or to leave the country and burn myself out by travelling around directionlessly. Not blaming anyone or anything, I just don't want to keep lying to myself that I'm getting anything out of life, or that anyone really beyond my mum and sister really need or want me for anything.

Sad times desu. These girls shouldn't be in this gear. Modesty is dead. Feminism made it so women are just fuck toys. They do this and act free. All get live for now is cock. Maybe this is what women really only want. To be animals. All the beauty of spirit a false invention of masculine society. Try a live to expectations of old school men to get the cock.

Yeah I've been looking at apprenticeships, but I'm almost twenty-eight so they aren't really intended for me. Maybe it's an entitled thing to say but I'm just after a mundane, regular office job of some sort where I can work 8-9 hours a day and earn enough money to keep a roof over my head. But it is what it is. Used to watch my mum sat at home unemployed in tears because she was so bad at using the computer but still having to in order to apply for minimum wage jobs, getting rejection after rejection and putting on her best phone voice to call and ask why she didn't make it despite suspecting it was because she was so old.

Fuck office cuxks man. Terrible boring people. Maybe you need a job with some actual life skills like tree surgeon or plastering. Stop living in the office fuck mentality.

>There's this growing pressure I feel to just drop out completely or to leave the country and burn myself out by travelling around directionlessly.
its no small thing to commit yourself to.
what is it youd want out of life in an ideal scenario?

Sounds like me mate. Embrace struggle, Europe will probably be a warzone in ten years and we need soldiers. We need you.

Fuck it off mate. I agree. System turns it's back on its people. Don't give it your blood. Get enough money and fuck off from it. Let them eat paks. We been made illegal so let's just fuck.off and make a new white country with Latina qts.

brexit never

Whiter than you Mountain Bear

That's sad as fuck. Sorry user. Online cv is a shit. Needs to be culled.

E7, nothing here. I need help out here though lads.

I get why it exists, and who knows maybe someone like my mum just got the job I was rejected for. It's a rather basic observation but I just find life in general to be so disappointing and depressing and I can't find the strength to pursue personal enjoyment with that in mind. It's probably a /im14andthisisdeep-tier thing to say but it's how I feel.

>I'm so eager to please people that I have rationalized practical non-existence as the best way of winning people's favour, judging my non-involvement in life (beyond helping a company and my family) to be the best way of preventing myself from killing the mood or ruining things. Perhaps that analysis itself is itself over-dramatic and too self-involved, but I have almost no social instincts any more despite understanding social cues, being aware of subtle signals etc.

Have to ask, do you look like like Joseph Goebbels? You literally sound as miserable as him.

Mate it's only half your fault. Society farms us on fake dreams for new bankers debt to collect. We all get ground up in their scheme o e way or another. Either we come together yesterday or go get prime virgin Latina qts 314 jussayin

in the night i hear them talk the coldest story ever told

The Channel 4 democracy on him was hilariously biased but also I pondered how many people didn't realise he was a shameless populist who will turn on a dime like Blair, Brown, Cameron, May.

I mean come on, what kind of "conservative" turns up to fag parades and celebrates Eid? These things go against conservative and arguably British values. A person that is socially liberal and fiscally capitalist is not a conservative - they are a shameless money grabbing globalist

Attached: 93D8C79F-BE70-4D65-A0AD-E3C3F7C2F07A.jpg (1079x822, 165K)

you shut your mouth
how can you say
i go about things the wrong way

morrisey probably posts here, I hope he does, then I can tell him he's a twat

Admin is extremely high competition because anyone who doesn't know what they want to do goes for those jobs. They hire women more often than not. Also, the next time you try, hit up a website to help you with supplying these questions. There are certain words and phrases that the automated systems are searching for, just fill the answers with those.

It's hard to get it right from the off because the answers are unnatural and sound forced - because they are. It's the same thing in interviews, you score very highly if you say the buzz phrases relevant to your industry or the question. They want you to radiate positivity but interviewers often are not intelligent enough to go off of the playbook. So just stick to the playbook, but put your own personality on top of it.

Attached: B2zweUiCcAEL9bF.jpg (600x449, 163K)

Why do Monarcucks pretend to be Nationalists when they support a foreign dynasty and there has been maybe one good King of England since the Norman Invasion?

I don't know any genuine ones

Maybe the cumbrains on brit/pol/ are the only 'nationalists who support the Von Saxe-Coburg and Gothas.

Maybe they just hate you. It's OK to hate strangers. Or maybe the person who checked your answers was on her period.

Bonded by anti-semitic love

twitter.com/IlhanMN/status/1151638146380992512

wish you lot weren't so boring

brit/pol/ is cyclical

Lmfao they tried but the weegies are a special breed, so they failed.

>the weegies are a special breed
myth
city is full to the brim with faggots, nothing like it used to be

Hate niggers, tbqh lads.

Lads, how long does it take for all traces of coke to be gone from your urine?

Attached: 1378935449933.jpg (461x373, 30K)

fuck off you outcast spastic people make glasgow and you're just not one of them

i lived in glasgow for 8 years between 2000 and 2008 and it deserved its reputation then, now not even close, city is full of pakis and niggers now, the locals couldnt care less.

>Glasgow
>white

Attached: 1562742159111.png (680x425, 263K)

until a muslim sells you gear laced with shit

probably some ritualistic jew ceremony.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Saint_Hugh_of_Lincoln

you're a twat and no, i dont post here.

>foreign dynasty
you mean the Scotch?

until you cant taste it in your piss anymore

The Von Saxe-Coburg and Gotha. There hasn't been in English Dynasty in power in England for near a thousand years.

who cares? anglo-saxons were faggots. thats why southerners are all queers.
tudors had lineage to the ancient british kings from before the faggot blonde wogs arrived.

but i love fent in my heroin ???

sounds like envy t b h kid

aye so you fucked off mare than 11 years ago and are still bitter about it ya envious sconner

i love fent in everything???

i just love fentanyl why can't you recluses understant that?

fent in a tent payin rent by bein bent