FOIA costs $25 per request

>FOIA costs $25 per request
foia.state.gov/Request/FreedomOfInformationAct.aspx
Why haven’t you asked for your File yet?
>$25 NSA
>$25 CIA
>$25 FBI
Less than $100 to find out the truth.

Attached: BE4D59C5-2994-451C-81EA-46F3E8E49173.jpg (750x571, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hhs.gov/foia/fees/index.html
vault.fbi.gov/nikola-tesla
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I did one for free. They didn't tell me anything though. Classified.

Just do this:
Fee Waivers

You may request a waiver for FOIA processing fees. However, fee waivers are limited to situations in which a requester can show that disclosure of the requested information is in the public interest because it is likely to contribute significantly to public understanding of the operations and activities of the government and is not primarily in the commercial interest of the requester.
hhs.gov/foia/fees/index.html

Worked for me

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-17 Tape shows Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein discussing women at 1992 party.png (916x417, 702K)

Apparently foreign nationals can do this, too. I wonder what the US three-letter agencies have on me.

True fact. If you do a FOIA on yourself, and they don't have a file, you get nothing. But. When you do an FOIA, if you don't have a file, they open one on you. Contents: you requested an FOIA.

what happens if I do a FOIA on myself every 6 months?

Awesome.
We should all do this.
Can you imagine how much paperwork it would cause?
Glowniggers to busy pushing papers to shitpost.

Attached: image.gif (207x207, 808K)

Every 6 months you lose $25.
After some time you realise that maybe suicide wasn't such a bad idea.

YAAASSS
Let's give money to alphabet YASSSS
MAGA my brothers thank God for Israel

You spend a few hundred dollars on FOIA requests over the course of a few years only to finally realize when the only thing that turns up are your FOIA requests that maybe you're not the uber important threat to the political establishment that you believed you were.

This let's all buy a Google phone and open a Facebook account too! Don't forget some donations to the basedpilled Israel as well

Used to work in a FOI department in the UK.

One of our most popular requests was how many FOI requests we process per year.

Wait we can use Facebook again? Zuckerberg is based now? WOOOHOOOO oh boy I can't wait to tell all my stupid normalfag friends that we can be friends again.

They would probably just send you a list of all the FOIA requests you've made
After about 4 or 5 they would probably also include a letter asking you stop wasting not only their time and money but yours as well

You have to ask for the name of a specific file for a FOIA request

Lazy ass glowniggers afraid we might make them work for a living.

Attached: image.jpg (1049x698, 73K)

>implying we I mean they don't want more of your money

Dumb fuck

>puts in FOIA request for information on myself
>no info
>three letter agencies start building a file on me afterwards because I literally brought myself to their attention

Attached: 9E58BA60-7A43-49DC-A4E0-A8DA83645510.jpg (320x320, 20K)

Freedom of information

costs $25. shit ain't free nigga

You're wanted for committing unnatural acts with a moose by us park service, moose fucker...

and then you go on the kill list. no thanks

They should've had him wearing a yarmulke.

why wouldnt they just post that information on the government website for free then? post it under FAQs?

oh, because then their corrupt form of revenue generation would stop.

If you can rig a fax machine to send them black paper then you will drain their ink. Scientology did this to the IRS as a bullying tactic to get religious non profit status

That's a good way to get arrested.

modern fax machines counteract this. you can send heavily dark but not complete black stiff as long as its non-repeating.

What did you request?

Who was there when the archives department at the FBI got taken over by some radicals for a short time near the end of the previous administration who posted on a popular comspiracy site (GLP, even more of a psyop than this place, literally run by Tavistock) that they had set up their databses to automatically dump all approved for release information?

vault.fbi.gov/nikola-tesla

Nothing directly useful in the link, but it is proof the government cared enough about what Tesla was doing to keep it classified even now

Attached: F332E8A4-B1D0-4B1C-8A33-AB0631931C0D.png (751x574, 313K)

We need an application that automates these requests and allows people to build a case easily to get thousands of people to do them. Must pass grandma test, that way we can put all the q tard boomers to work for something useful. They all got money too.

I did this and they took my shekels and sent me a letter calling me a faggot

Attached: 88.png (630x420, 175K)

So if you have us gov job does that mean they have a file on you then?

>$25

I always wondered what my threat vector level is at the FBI

Attached: 1514746956735.png (366x501, 334K)

I did, they said they would send it to me, and it never came, this was more than a year ago. Really spooky.

>You may request a waiver for FOIA processing fees. However, fee waivers are limited to situations in which a requester can show that disclosure of the requested information is in the public interest because it is likely to contribute significant
I once worked for the forest service and went to a FOIA meeting. In the meeting they say that they waive fees for the press. State that you are the press and make up some bs excuse on how you are benefiting the public interest.