A New York jewmedian is more patriotic than ALL of Jow Forums

>a New York jewmedian is more patriotic than ALL of Jow Forums
Defend yourselves?

Attached: jon-stewart-dc2-gty-ml-190611_hpMain_4x3_1600.jpg (1600x1200, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bFne-cS527E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>asking for "free" gibs
>patriotic
Patriots earn. They don't ask for gibs

israel is the 51st state.

wasted two years of elementary school watching this kike

>Patriotic
w e w guess it depends on your definition of patriotism

he supports mass immgiration - he is an enemy of america not a patriot

he's a multimiillionaire - he could just give ehalth care to those suffering and be done with it

instead he wants to tax us which means poor whites pay as the street shitters just cheat and avoid tax

Where was he on September 10, 2001?

At the Israeli embassy rehearsing his lies

I honestly think Jon Stewart ruined an entire generation and possibly the whole country

Yeah, I'd say so.

remember during the Bush Admin the two most watched news sources were Fox, and The Daily Show?

WTF does a fucking kraut know about patriotism? Your wife is probably sucking off a roach or sandnog right this very second.

Attached: artworks-000174242113-685d5t-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 45K)

>more patriotic
>defend yourselves

You, shitlibs, made american politics into a whole out war, a zero sum game.

Unfortunately, brave fire fighters, simply for being from New York, have zero value.

Are you happy now, dirty bigot?

Is that Jon "9/11 Was An Outside Job" Stewart aka Jonathan Liebowitz?

>he's a multimiillionaire - he could just give ehalth care to those suffering and be done with it
He can afford $10 billion over 10 years? That's literally more than Soros' net worth, you fucking nigger.

Israel would never be the 51st state, they'd only get 2 senators instead of all 100

Based and kek'd.

Seems like a good cause, but I don't know why he isn't making these emotional monologues in front of the state of NY

>he doesn't know

Virtue signaling obviously. He's covering for something

They promised him foreskins.

>10 billion
you don't need 10 billion to fly a bunch of boomers to Cuba and buy them pills and be done with it. At most 1-2 million

i dont like america. there i said it .

"The nuclear wind is blowin, blowin in the breeze. The future lies on knowin, knowin your true enemies. It's time to buy some bullets because the prowl is full of whores. If that candidate get's 4 more years you get 4 more wars."
> Payday Monsanto (Bamboozled)

youtube.com/watch?v=bFne-cS527E

Fuck that jew in particular.

>Where was he on September 10, 2001?

>At the Israeli embassy rehearsing his lies

He heard the first plane fly over his apartment on 9/11. He doesnt like to talk about it.

His job now is to distract and control the narrative because he is a jew and jews did 911

Attached: BraveSharpAmphiuma-max-1mb.gif (240x162, 197K)

don’t have to defend myself against jewish slander. sage

Uh, you mean 102.

gibsmedats are premised upon baww stories

Fuck off back to Germanistan Muhammad.

Fuck Jon Liebowitz and fuck his pozzed posse that monopolized the late night scene.

Wrong. Israel is the first, last and only state. And don't you forget it goy.

>jew slander
MIGA MY FELLOW MAGA PEDE!

Attached: Trump-Supporter-720.jpg (720x420, 48K)

He probably just feels bad for what his people did, all those innocent deaths for a nation he doesnt even live in

>Professional actor cries on camera
LOOK HOW GENUINE HE IS GUYIM DONT YOU WANT TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING HE SAYS?

Explain what is so patriotic about him? Was he not the same liberal comedian in his heyday talking about how stupid conservatives are, how great Obama was, etc.?

I guarantee you, deep down he feels nothing for these first responders. Ask yourself, how can he? Jon Stewart comes from a completely different world than these first responders both socially and fiscally. He basically gets behind a mic with fake tears as to not become another irrelevant comedian now that his time in the sun is over. If that is what you consider to be "patriotic" then you are either a nigger, a spic, or just flat out retarded.

What the fuck is a jewmedian? Is that like a jew that lies down in the middle of the road?

why isn't NY/C paying??

Attached: german refugee policy.png (340x209, 67K)

"It was never yours!" implication: "Everything is (((ours)))!" Fuck him.

>YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT GOYIM

>Muh 14 year old nephew was a first responder on 9/11 gimme free healthcare
yeah...real patriotic

>money for victims of terrorism
>wants to let more terrorists in the country
Pick one.

The government should take care of the 1st responders & not the general population that were exposed to the dust could.
>Nigga, it's just dust, if you're afraid of it, don't breathe.

Attached: Dust.jpg (377x637, 227K)