I am very envious of Americans. Canada will never have a Prime Minister Trump. Nobody has any ball shere...

I am very envious of Americans. Canada will never have a Prime Minister Trump. Nobody has any ball shere. Is it racist of me to think Canada is for Canadians, and pakistanis should live in pakistan, and chinese should live in china, and syrians should live in syria? Is it racist of me to want to go outside and see a city full of white people instead of a rainbow of skin colors? Well I guess that makes me a racist.

Attached: 1_President-Donald-Trump.jpg (615x409, 40K)

trump fucking sucks

israel first...

>trump fucking sucks

No he doesn't.

look at these flags

the absolute state of shills

bro im a SHILL

Shill for what?

definitely a racist view point because you're differentiating people based on race

also, if you wouldn't stop white people from coming to Canada, then you shouldn't stop non-white people from coming to Canada either, because all people are the same, they just grew up in different environments. And preventing people from entering Canada when they come from a worse environment is a form of violence and wholly immoral.

Also, I know you're being hyperbolic, but a rainbow consists of more colors than just light brown and dark brown.

Pro-tip: if you move to Wisconsin the climate is the same as Canada’s, and the people talk the same, except you’d be an American now.

Well put merkel. I hope your shakes intensify

Thanks

I also wish the best for you

>all people are the same, they just grew up in different environments

Right, so they have radically different cultures, so they're not the same at all actually.

Do you know what makes a rainbow beautiful?
All of the colors are separate.

i am jealous of you man. everyone fucking loves canada and everyone fucking hates us. europeans fucking love the shit out of you and hate us.

Yeah, they're not the same, but giving them a new and different environment will make them new and different people.

What matters is that you give them a fair shake and judge them only after you've gotten to know them, not before.

Personally, I don't look at the colors, but instead I look at the treasure at the end.

>make them new and different
For the most part, this hasn't been the case. Not in the US, not in Canada, not in Germany, etc. Different peoples have different interests and ways of living.

Good analogy actually, because the colors are reality and the treasure isn't.

Go back to Shitrope if you want to see nothing but white """people"""

Croat bringing the bantz, lel.

...nigger did you forget it was between him and WWIII over fucking Syria? Because that's what Clinton wanted. CNN now is basically Red Dawn (1984)

He's about to start WWIII with Iran

He can be your President too once we Anschluss you guys :^)

Trump can tweet up a storm, but accomplishes next to nothing.

He is like a salesman hyping a product that he can't deliver. All sizzle and no steak.