RACISM DOESN'T EXIST

(((Racism))) objectively doesn't exist. The only reason racism exists is because of geography and the human capacity of stockpiling knowledge. The culture shock between cultures created a sense of "they are different from us", but if everyone was to lose their memories about their cultures, traditions and language and all modern technology ceased to exist, all "races" would intermingle and not even notice.

Kids are not racist. Racism is taught, it is not inherent to human nature.

youtube.com/watch?v=7a7IaS3ml4g

Attached: 7865123123.png (578x458, 592K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tI1rbIYwK4A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The only reason racism exists
Racism is a social construct and doesn't exist. What exists is tribalism or better an ingroup preference. But racism is a made up term by (((cultural marxists)))

Attached: misonary_tribe.png (2602x1354, 322K)

>(((Racism))) objectively doesn't exist
it sure does when you treat a whole race of people like objects.
;)

This, OP is just coping.

social conditioning, brainwashing

t. jared diamond

>Kids are not racist
Literal babies prefer their own race.

race matters when it matters. if you are being ethnically replaced, it matters.

>Kids are not racist. Racism is taught, it is not inherent to human nature
wrong
children of all races tend to associate with children that look similar to them or their parents
which is perfectly normal and natural
>that's one reason mutts are so fucked in the head

women?

Racism is a social struct. Distrust to foreigners is normal human behavior.

same reason they prefer their own mothers, it's familiar to them

a preference isn't racism

Now that I think about it, the core of the movement to eliminate the "isms" is the simple fact that people think
>I am better than you on the metaphysical level
is a pretty stupid thought to have.
It's all buried under the target of said thoughts, and all policy is to patch out the target, not cure the mindset. I would've been totally for it if it was the movement to purge the meme, but everyone is infected, and cannot see the underlying problem.

IDGAF what you call it, It's a survival instinct.

Attached: 1555158893426.png (2269x1624, 783K)

>Kids are not racist

shut up brainlet, babies at 3months prefer looking at own race faces. Racism is hardwired, why do you think they must try so hard to stop it?

i'd really prefer to not have darkies in my country. get out. take the other monkeys with you. thanks.

it's not even your country anymore lol

Attached: 1555589289514m.jpg (759x1024, 139K)

Attached: 1555589920803m.jpg (1024x564, 177K)

Racism is humans being logical and using facts.
IQ is real and predicts how successful a group of people will be.

Attached: Kangs.jpg (1199x463, 74K)

fuck off
I don't see color, I see race

Attached: 1555154080172.jpg (1024x659, 110K)

>Racism is taught, it is not inherent to human nature
The opposite is true. Its liberalism and tolerance that have to be taught.

>Racism is taught

yeah, it's taught by having to deal with niggers

If I remember correctly there is a lot of debate whether this vid is staged and apperently this is all just acting

Didn't they eat him afterwards?

It does exist you retard. Over here the browner you are the more you are hated and the more slanted your eyes are the more you are also hated. It has literally nothing to do with religion or economics those are just the shields everyone uses to justify just naturally hating you.

>a preference isn't racism
no it's not
unless your skin is white, then all your preferences are racist

no, they ate him before and then filmed after

unironically this
I used to not be racist, it's not like I wanted to become racist

you can't stop yourself from noticing patterns though, you can't lie to yourself and expect to get away with it

Racism is survival

>if everyone lost all memory about culture, language and technology
They would be sequestered into small pockets, many would die. The remaining would intermix to a degree, but you would see differences emerge between groups based on geographic region. Africa would be primarily black still, Europe mostly white. Asia mostly asian. Only the Americas would be mixed, and even then the self imposed segregation of races would limit inter mixing as new cultures and traditions are established.

Your proposed method of achieving this intermixed world would almost assuredly prevent it from happening

Attached: WpgGpgPT.jpg (400x400, 26K)

This. a million times THIS. My kids having to deal with niggers in school is what made them racially aware. It was like a slap in the face for them. It instantly made them want to move and Thankfully we did. You don't have to teach this shit FFS. You can smell it on them. You can smell it like a fucking animal. They are not like us. Your biology is trying to help you. Ignore your instincts at your own peril.

Attached: 1563121360380.jpg (720x391, 40K)

Wasnt this video staged?

Would you save your own mother before a stranger?

Do degrees of separation exist?

I have more in common with my Arabian friend I grew up with than I do with a random ruskie. I would save my friend first without a doubt. However a random ruskie Vs a random negroid? That becomes more complicated.

Remember, to be racist you have to have to believe you are better than every other member of the race in question.
The burden of proof is with the accuser.

Simply ask your accuser; prove I hate every single disgusting, smelly, raping thieving, violent nigger

Attached: 1562656982204.jpg (600x350, 23K)

You are deluded. Racism is real, racism is taught, and racism is based on facts collected from pattern recognition.

Racism is pattern recognition.

If a race cannot evolve and adapt, if a race is incapable of keeping up physically, technologically, etc., and if a race is a net loss to mankind overall, maybe that race should not exist.

OY VEY. IN OUR KIKE MINDS, IT IS REAL
REAL I TELL YOU
YOU FUCKING GNAZEES UUUAAAHHH

Attached: 1563396964594.jpg (350x513, 140K)

I agree 100%. Racism is learned behavior. This is why most racist people actually cite specific events or experiences they had which made them racist. No one innately is born hating ghetto african americans. But most anyone who has lived in a community with ghetto african americans likely can cite examples of why they may have a lesser regard for them

fucking jews man - gas em all

The kids in that video would run away from that white man if they just saw him in the forest, the men would kill him

>all "races" would intermingle and not even notice

Rascism is pattern recognition.

long but based and racepilled:
youtube.com/watch?v=tI1rbIYwK4A

Attached: D_mUeyCWsAAPZuB.jpg (740x1024, 185K)

dick flap is real

don't they also like to portray god as black?

>Kids are not racist. Racism is taught, it is not inherent to human nature.
Can someone link OP the study which shows that kids favour their own race? My links are fucked up.

>(((Racism))) objectively doesn't exist.
>The only reason racism exists

lol

it's not anymore because niggers like you voted Obunga and he has imported millions of illegals

Hannibal Barca one is particularly triggering. Just because the guy is North African does not mean he's a shitskin chimpanzee.

Attached: Hannibal Barca.jpg (770x437, 114K)