If your morality doesn't come from God, then where does it come from?

If your morality doesn't come from God, then where does it come from?

Attached: 5B3CC333-A4F4-4B98-81F6-C021BC213890.jpg (1124x1620, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B_MW65XxS7s
youtube.com/watch?v=y4QnyKUIT8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

which god?

>If your morality doesn't come from God, then where does it come from?
what do you mean?

myself. god is just a beacon so i know the way.

DA WAE. DO WE KNO DA WAE

shutup

KEK. DA WAEEEE.

morality comes from the fruit we ate that caused our fall.

I love Jesus

>this motherfucker is really out here posting images of the renaissance-derivative ‘Italian Jesus’ that was wholly bankrolled and instituted by the Medici and the Vatican as if it were an honest depiction of a middle eastern herdsman.

I get high and jerk off. It’s like meditation for me.

it doesn't come from a whitoid dude that's for sure

They had good taste.

jesus was apollo for the first few hundred years, he didn't become zeus until well into christianity.

Knowing what is right and wrong does not require the supernatural, you stupid ass, backwards zealot.

I agree, if the absolute truth that is the word of god can be periodically rewritten and restructured by different factions over time you might as well do a page-one rewrite on what your religious icon looks like. How could anyone question the validity of the gospels teachings under such circumstances?

Morality is a subjective social construct. Ignoring it and doing whatever the fuck you want (as long as you're willing to deal with the social consequences) is the ultimate redpill? I want to lynch some niggers. So be it, but I won't complain when I go to jail for doing so.

It comes from God.

Attached: 57648942_2240110319572226_3404849816094874398_n.jpg (427x427, 26K)

But what if it doesn't.

Where does it come from?

Why don't animals all slaughter one another constantly? Why do birds fly in flocks? Why do bees build hives and work together? Jesus?

Christianity is trash, though.

you're not actually that dumb are you?

cant say for sure, but certainly not from any theologian.

Metal Gear Solid

Christianity is the only way to save the West. If you disagree then you're part of the problem. Your father is thus Satan.

Attached: 14525919_20170311124753578.jpg (1280x1093, 452K)

It does, meme flag.

Attached: 7395608aa828baaefe8fb2869e4ff55d.jpg (1036x1151, 148K)

Basic animal nature to stick around with like members of your clan. The clan is likely to remove members who act against the whole, so rules must be enforced for preservation. Most every animal does this. But this is Clown Town now and no one care about anything because society has gone too far in every direction.

Attached: marcus.jpg (870x575, 133K)

evolution

From the flowers.
Which naturally grow on top of each others
Fuck you christcuck

based ancientfag

but christianity is just a 2000 year old meme religion. surely you'd have to go back farther than that to find divine answers.

yeah well everything comes from god smartass

TRUE. HE MADE THIS REALM AND ALL IN IT.

even the jews?

I GUESS HE HAD A BAD DAY

you tell him that

NO U

christianity is closer historically to joe smith and magic underpants or scientology than it is to the sumerians, which it stole all of its content from.

>If your presents don't come from Santa, then where do they come from?
Christcucks truly are 7 years old mentally

Attached: 1559577874801.jpg (3907x3997, 1.12M)

Define right and wrong. Thankfully there aren't 7 billion people on earth from multiple different cultures or else we'd have difficult answering that question.

I take it you think children cutting their dicks off to change their gender is right?

From the in-group/tribe. It's quite simple actually.

Attached: 1560103423004.jpg (920x960, 62K)

Natural law was written onto the heart of the gentile. That’s why the Greek and Roman philosophers were close to bullseye on logos. God revealed himself to us through Christ and the Word. Jews had to be given the Mosaic law and both were welcome to salvation through acknowledging the divinity of Jesus who came to do away with the asceticism of the Jews and the barbarism of the pagan. This isn’t good enough for either and we end up with the logical conclusion of this rejection at Stalingrad.

The Sumerians have a version of Jesus Christ?

I've lost my faith in God, I pray for more but I never get it. Can you anons help me get my faith back please?

Attached: 1561953303025.jpg (679x960, 141K)

nah. you're swiss. you never had faith.

TRUE. GET LOST, TOBLERONE SATAN.

arthur read

wait, isn't hat canada?

EVEN WORSE. DID YOU SEE THIS FAGGOT WITH HIS PINK SOCKS GOING FULL JEW AND SHIT!?

yuck.

Genes

many similarities to gilgamesh and tammuz/dumuzid

probably more considering that the bible is just a rehashed version of sumerian religion

itt: people who know jack fucking shit about morality
Even though OP is a Christcuck, he still has a much better understanding of morality than the wignats on here who think that evolution is a valid basis of morals, even though it's real life RNG

lmfao

genuine autism

not everyone can be chosen

BUT MANY TRY. WAIT. WHAT IS HE EVEN TALKING ABOUT?

some kike disease. made in usa.

WOW. DO THEY EVEN PRODUCE SHIT ANYMORE?

not anymore. they are fucked.

WOW. SUCKS TO BE THEM I GUESS.

>N*rdic

It comes from the same place God comes from.

Within.

All morals come from men. Theists can't even prove their gods exist, much less that their morals came from their gods

>even though it's real life RNG
Your understanding of evolution is shit.
No wonder you get bad results in your "thinking" further down the line.

>evolution is a valid basis of morals
What do you mean? Who thinks this?

does.

Evolution in people, just like in every other species happened based on a random set of values that in turn created us along the way. There is nothing moral about evolution, nor is there anything immoral about evolution. It is inherently neutral on the topic of good and evil. It just exists. Basing your morality on how evolution has created you is a sign that evolution hasn't done a good enough job with you.

It is buried deep within our godlike consciousness in the form of archetypal imagery and written into our culture as archetypal motifs. We are anchored to it by evolutionarily selective traits such as Altruism and Obedience but also burdened by it's implications from our Empathy and Intelligence.

It isn't dictated to us by a monotheistic god-king figure. In other words.. morality always comes from God but requires a massive overhaul to the definition of what the God Concept actually describes within us.

exhibit B

What does his post have to do with morals regarding evolution?

He states he believes in morals coming from god....did you read his post?

What you are describing is organically grown morals developed from the universal reciprocity base.

>morality always comes from God
That's never been the case. Morals are man-made.

List of moral codes written by men
-----------------------------------
Code of Urukagina - scribed by men
Code of Hammurabi - chiseled by men
Egyptian Book of the Dead - written by men
Talmud - written by men
Rig Vedas - written by men
Bible - written by men
Draconian constitution - written by men
Koran - written by men
Corpus Juris Civilis - written by men
Tang Code - written by men

List of moral codes not written by men
--------------------------------------

Morality existed thousands of years before Hebrews, and in fact, nearly all their parables, tales an stories were stolen from other cultures and religions.

Karl Popper

Beyond good and evil

morality is a social construct

Attached: 1563412671926.jpg (474x462, 156K)

If I was playing the part of a secular humanist, I'd say morality comes from shared human experience and knowledge of the consequences of good vs. bad actions, with good actions increasing average well-being and bad actions decreasing well-being.

>Karl Popper
It's sad when great thinkers start losing their minds to syphilis and psychobabble.

true

>Bible - written by men
Got any proof of that?

The Bible actually teaches that men are hopeless sinners without morality.

from prophetic visions while watching pron and listening to FF 7 advent children 1 wing angel at the same time

youtube.com/watch?v=B_MW65XxS7s

Theists acknowledge their holy books are written by men, they just add the fairy tale bit on the end that they were inspired by gods.

Are you aware of the Synoptic Problem?

Only the Abrahamic religions worship satan as a god.

whats that?

youtube.com/watch?v=y4QnyKUIT8Q

Listening to the Grateful Dead while smoking weed.

Does god teach morality?

Drink pesticides. Hail Odin

gullible retard

Well, Satan only exists in abrahamic religions. And there is some categorical contradiction in Satan=Abrahamic god theory. Not saying that it’s not all satanic, just that by definition, Satan only exists in that framework and stands as a separate entity than what most people mean by god.

my peepee

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13K)

Pain and suffering. I know what it's like to be human, it sucks. Its a life of coping with pain and loss, why would I want to make others suffer more? We are all suffering and we each work out entire lives to slow it down to be comfortable, no need to ruin it for anyone else.

When did these two things suddenly correlate to one another. if you mean morality as in not killing, raping, or arson then my morality comes from law restrictions and my ability to realize jail fucking sucks. If your interpretation of morality means making a socially "right from wrong" decision, more often than not situations are too open ended to strictly determine that. Even then so, just because your God fearing doesn't mean your suddenly a martyr.

>And there is some categorical contradiction in Satan=Abrahamic god theory.
According to the Abrahamic holy books, Ba'al and Molech are competing gods while Satan is a lesser deity with god-like powers who makes wagers with his boss.

>in-group
Isn't religion just a way to scale up in group traditions?

Mark is the only original gospel, and the book wasn't written by anyone in the lifetime of the Jesus character so it's not a firsthand account. Matthew and John are plagiarized, while Luke was either written by Saul or Saul's scribe. In fact Saul wrote half the new testament.

Yes religions are in groups too. They just elevate the morals to the metaphysical but that doesn't make it objective, especially not for people outside this new grander in group.

Objective morality is a meme. The Germans were morally right from their point of view in world war 2, they couldn't have survived being surrounded by stronger or equally strong powers. What they did became immoral after the fact, not before or even during.

I always did have a problem with Saul. It's like he found a bunch of superstitious rural fools believing in early Christianity so he fabricated a slew of new tales about him and Jesus, proclaimed himself an apostle, then set out on the road with his snake-oil show to collect money from country churches - the ultimate condescension. He raises tithing to 16%, writes the book of Luke his way and lives the life of a profit, er prophet.

parents

From the same place that God comes from. The human mind.

morality is a yiddish construct that they don’t abide by

there is only might

The first tablets of the 10 commandments were written by God using lightning.

>being a christian
that's some homo shit right there.

Attached: jesus_after-dark.png (1032x951, 792K)

Where does the human mind come from?

if you eat meat you really shouldn't be getting in the ring of high-philosophy, because you are retarded.

Reincarnation exists. Time is a closed loop. Betraying your people will hurt you personally long after your individual death, and harmful actions toward anyone will, on a long enough timescale, harm you. All events have sprung from the mind of Oneness many times over, and suffering and happiness are both necessary and planned components. The game is to see how long we can keep it going each time.

Attached: 1525189004690.png (906x662, 678K)

>Reincarnation exists
According to?

Plato

Common rationality

Attached: 1532404421815.png (1019x1024, 1.36M)

What evidence suggest reincarnation is correct?

scripture.

John the baptist was Elijah resurrected.

Sounds like the Mormon story of Joseph Smith, another copycat profiteer.