Why do Jews act like Jews?

Why do Jews act like Jews?

Is it genetic?

Attached: 6A174DD3-6E34-4EAF-A021-E6EFAB8D6D78.png (472x472, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/magazine-24367959
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZT3gTu4Sjw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Years of repression by domineering parents
t. kike

Inbreeding

Attached: Alpha_Jews.jpg (1200x800, 182K)

>liberals

Wasn't Weiner a Clintonite? That's center-right, not liberal.

Attached: EDL_pedophile_Richard_Price.jpg (780x520, 30K)

Yes, Jews are not human, as such they lack the basic emotions of empathy and loyalty

get out of the house and have fun

So it’s just sodomite tolerant and not full blown pozzed

of course. dna is a powerful thing.

THAT'S WHY WE WILL END UP IN SODOM & GOMORRAH AGAIN. ANIMALS & HUMANS, ALL MIXED UP AGAIN!

no flood this time though, the ass whuppin will be apocalyptic. literally the end.

VERY FUNNY. I LIKE EXISTING. I THINK.

nah. you better not.

FUCK OFF!

Attached: natural_history_of_ashkenazi_intelligence.png (1026x1052, 156K)

Attached: jewish_IQ_distribution_in_US.png (918x119, 6K)

what, winners?

I’d have fun when your people are gone and dead.

Attached: 4EB91BB9-9DF1-43AC-868D-75475D5945E9.jpg (796x844, 92K)

From a young age, they have to warp their minds in order to perform incredible feats of mental gymnastics and emotional dissociation.

The Talmud: Why has a Jewish law book become so popular?
By William Kremer 8 November 2013
bbc.com/news/magazine-24367959

>The Talmud, the book of Jewish law, is ***one of the most challenging religious texts in the world***. But it is being read in ever larger numbers, partly thanks to digital tools that make it easier to grasp, and growing interest from women - who see no reason why men should have it to themselves.
>...the Talmud - one of the most challenging and perplexing religious texts in the world.... the "book", which stretches to well over 10 million words across 38 volumes.
>It contains the foundations of Halakha - the religious laws that dictate all aspects of life for observant Jews from when they wake in the morning to when they go to sleep at night. Every imaginable topic is covered, from architecture to trapping mice. To a greater extent than the other main Jewish holy book, the Torah, the Talmud is a practical book about how to live.
>"The laws are very, very relevant to everyday life," says Eliezer Cohen, a real estate manager.... "Many times, I go to the office afterwards and I'll get questions on current events or in business and I'll say, 'Oh, we just learnt that today in the Talmud.' It's a blueprint for life."
>At one time, tackling this most forbidding of texts was restricted to male scholars ready to devote themselves to prolonged study... Then, in 1923, a rabbi named Meir Shapiro introduced a study regime known as ... "page-a-day". Under the supervision of a teacher or a fellow student who has prepared in advance, students read through two facing pages of Talmud and commentary, try to work out the meaning and discuss the implications for their lives.

There's also the neanderthal ancestry theory, which claims it's genetic.

Attached: 1479099064368.png (625x494, 568K)

>the talmud
uneducated glownigger

Attached: D_XiHqrW4AA8ZLZ.jpg (663x960, 147K)

Because they are Jews, user.

If you're white, you will act white.
If you're black, you will act black.
If you're Asian, you will act asian.

This type of informative post was common place on Jow Forums not so long ago. Good shit dude.

Having a high IQ does not explain depravity and degeneracy.

quite likely the most rage inducing picture known to man

Attached: 1512218571723.gif (400x204, 44K)

>Going through the text a page a day, the book takes seven-and-a-half years to complete - a moment that is eagerly anticipated and celebrated with an event called Siyum Hashas.
>In 1975, the completion of the seventh cycle was marked by an event in New York's Manhattan Center with 5,000 attendees. In 1990, some 20,000 people in the US took part in the event and in 2012, at the completion of the 12th cycle, all 90,000 seats at the MetLife Stadium in New Jersey sold out for the event.
>"It's clearly exploded in the last 10, 20 years, I think mostly through the number of people involved in the daf yomi project," says Dov Linzer.
>A big moment came in 2005, with the publication of the first complete English-language edition of the work for more than 50 years, the Schottenstein edition.
>Unlike the lofty, magisterial prose of the Torah, she found the Talmud to have "all the imperfections, the trivialities, the multiplicity of voices, the wild associations - everything that characterises human conversation."
>"You have stories of women who criticise men, of non-Jews who put Jews to shame, of poor simple folk who make a mockery out of rabbis - there's something very liberated and liberating about Aggadah," she says.
>Ruth Calderon... described her Zionist upbringing and the "void" she had felt at not being able to read the Talmud as a girl. "I missed depth," she said. "I lacked words for my vocabulary, a past, epics, heroes, places, drama - stories were missing."
>"The Talmud kind of goes with hipster culture," she says. "It's more laid back. While the Torah is more about wars and kings, the Talmud is domestic. I want the best people - the writers, the poets, the scriptwriters for TV - the people who are making Jewish culture [to read it].
>"The secular elite that gave it up for many years are reclaiming it."
>Gila Fine says that she wants the Talmud to be in every Jewish home and to be read by every Jew - male and female.

Attached: 1493224208102.png (439x290, 138K)

Its cultural, not just DNA. But culture, and consciousness is very much dictated by subtle language and behavioral cues that develop in childhood. Also certain cultural artifacts like the idea that you are an other a jew, help build behaviors that might not otherwise exist.

A lot of cultural artifacts seem genetic, mainly because they are imprinted by families at a very young age.

But some behaviors can be genetic like a predisposition to violence or being sociopaths, I believe jews tend to have a predominance of schizophrenia.

It actually does at least partially. High intelligence is associated with high openness to experience.

They’re men

I'm not doing anything but showing us what the Jews boast to us themselves.

Here's a last bit from the article, on mental gymnastics.

>The core tracts in the Talmud lack punctuation and are written in a terse, telegrammatic style in Aramaic and Hebrew. Multiple inferences are possible, as Rabbi Naftali Brawer makes clear in this parable.
>A young man goes up to a Rabbi and says "Please explain the Talmud to me."
>"Very well," replies the Rabbi, "but first, I'll ask you a question. If two men come down a chimney and one comes out dirty, and the other comes out clean, which one washes himself?"
>"The dirty one," answers the man.
>"No," says the Rabbi. "They look at each other and the dirty man thinks he's clean and the clean man thinks he's dirty, therefore the clean man washes himself. Now, another question. If two men climb up a chimney and one comes out dirty, the other comes out clean, which one washes himself?"
>The young man smiles and says, "You just told me, Rabbi. The man who is clean washes himself because he thinks he's dirty."
>"No," says the Rabbi. "If they each look at themselves, the clean man knows he doesn't have to wash himself, so it's the dirty man who washes himself. Now, one more question. If two men come down a chimney and one comes out dirty, and one comes out clean, which one washes himself?"
>"I don't know, Rabbi. Depending on your point of view, it could be either one."
>Again the Rabbi says: "No. If two men climb up a chimney, how could one man remain clean? They're both dirty, and therefore they both wash themselves."
>Scratching his head, the confused man says: "Rabbi, you asked me the same question three times and you gave me three different answers. Is this some kind of a joke?"
>"This is not a joke, my son. This is Talmud."

Attached: 1476601181306.png (520x388, 198K)

Take all the jew stuff out of it, but didn’t Louis c.k. get kind of fucked in the metoo shitstorm. He jerked off in front of some girls he was sexually texting before anything happened.

I FINNA NEVER FOHGET DAT DEEZ EDOMITE MUTHAFUCKAZ DONE ENSLAVE OUR KIND, DONE DID HORRID "BUCK BREAKING" OUR ANSAYZTERZ NOR FORGET DAT DEY WUZ DA MANE OWNERS, WHO ASS KOSHER ASS BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZT3gTu4Sjw

Attached: Very Kosher T(almud)elevision.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

Yes, he didn't do anything major at all, especially not to be calling hm a sexual predator or anything like that, but to the low IQ masses on the left who hate "white" men and the low IQ masses on the right who hate liberals and Jews, it doesn't matter at all. It suits the agenda just fine on the surface level.

Yes.

Attached: 1556577331448.gif (250x195, 801K)

>LCK
>Sex Offender
>Jew
He's catholic irish mexican and everything he did was consensual. Update your shit.

>Don't you see goy? We really wanted to be farmers but your racism just forced us to collect shekels and jew the goyim

Now to conclude, you may be wondering: well, how come the Torah's so bad?

Here's an exhibit. Pay attention in particular to the bottom right passage.

What is it saying?
You know Commandment #2, in the Old Testament, the Torah?
There's an exception to it. And for whom? A very beastly looking fellow.

Attached: con - 1555254906186.jpg (3240x4320, 3.58M)

>You forgot Peter Yarrow

Attached: py1.png (1680x858, 267K)

>Andy Dick
>Jewish

For Jews are not humans like us, they are neanderthals in a roughly human shape.

Attached: 1561673986099.png (960x1106, 458K)

No. Ashkenazi Jews and Southern Meds genetically overlap with each other. If you’re half Anglo half Ashkenazi Jew, you’re more White than a Greek person.

Attached: 6C2FB8CF-1EA3-4AB2-BFD8-41AEFE3E8325.png (1334x1067, 117K)

> Jews are Neanderthals

They have about as much Neanderthal DNA as any Southern European person.

> Implying Neanderthals weren’t human

They were “human”. They were not “sapiens”. Learn to taxonomy

*the Talmud's

they perform metzitah b'peh to "draw in the divine spirit" at least that's what it says in the talmud. that is to say the spirit of lucifer

so they're heathens to boot!

Attached: mbpeh.jpg (539x549, 71K)

Jews are betas by default, so the rich ones use their power and influence to rape women, since they can't get an attractive women the normal way.