Redpill me on Anderson Cooper

Redpill me on Anderson Cooper.

Attached: anderson-cooper.jpg (1000x562, 297K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=95Jfa95PLSI
youtu.be/trLbb0Ucyy4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

redpill incoming

Attached: agent johnny huwhite2.jpg (523x532, 92K)

Anderson Hays Cooper (born June 3, 1967) is an American journalist, television personality, and author. He is the primary anchor of the CNN news show Anderson Cooper 360°. The program is usually broadcast live from a New York City studio; however, Cooper often broadcasts live from CNN's studios in Washington, D.C., or on location for breaking news stories. In addition, he is a correspondent for 60 Minutes.

From September 2011 to May 2013, he also served as host of his own eponymous syndicated daytime talk show, Anderson Live.

VANDERBILT POOPER

his twin brother jumped out off a balcony killing himself. who knows what terrors were going on in the vanderbilt house

I hear he glows in the dark.

Is that why he wears Jewish problem glasses?

old faggot

Imagine a man with another man's dick in his mouth.

>need the blood of a baby

Attached: 200542D7-EDA6-49EF-A033-BD06468F61DF.gif (231x338, 2.86M)

Anderson Vanderbilt Cooper interned at the CIA while at Yale. He is member of secret society Scroll and Key. Anderson Cooper's whole career is a classic example of how the CIA pushes its agents (as opposed to officers) into powerful positions of influence.

Thats a heckin chonker.

Next you'll say he was part of mk-ultra!

Apr 15, 2009 - CNN anchor Anderson Cooper followed his colleague David Shuster into the ... You would think the two were still in eighth grade, instead of being two ... obsessed with making "tea bag" jokes about the Tea Party protests.
He talks about Tea Party, a--hem, thinks about tea bagging.

Friend of Epsteins

his cellphone has more poop matter on it than a toilet in penn station

Attached: anderson pooper.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

>Next you'll say he was part of mk-ultra!
I don't know about this, but it is almost certain he is a high level CIA asset.

It's from the Church hearings back in like 71 or 73 or something like that. So much came out of that I don't know where to point you.

Maybe the thing to watch would be the Epstein stuff, since it's all worked in with the child abuse for mind control.

He is a prior CIA asset. /thread.

billionaire vanderbilt mom pimps him out as a teen model
raped by gay NYC pedophiles
molests younger preteen models
goes to Yale
buggered repeatedly during Skull and Bones initiation
recruited by CIA
given fake documents to larp as journalist in Africa
now CNN CIA mole

Attached: coopppp.jpg (600x706, 60K)

inherits all the vanderbilt offshore accounts. now a billionaire faggot

you just know

Attached: coopnews.gif (400x225, 1.99M)

I wonder why Antony Sutton was fired from the Hoover Institute.

he's gay

Attached: 1557441018723.png (125x125, 7K)

>given fake documents to larp as journalist in Africa
Yep, I forgot about that. He claims he forged the documents on an Apple II computer or some bullshit like that. That's literally how stupid they think we are.

gay jew tv talking head who got lucky with the right stage name and hairstyle

>who got lucky
He got lucky be being recruited by the CIA in college and having a rich family.

Attached: 20190516_234206.jpg (716x578, 299K)

>> 219833841
He works for Epstein, has a NEXIUM tattoo, pretends to be gay so he can plow kindergarten girls, and deals cocaine at CNN but it's probably a front for Pizza.

How does him being a CNN anchor help the CIA?

>How does him being a CNN anchor help the CIA?
How does being an obese piece of shit without self control help McDonalds?

ayy 10bux about do it, chicky baby?

Watch hillary clinton's eyes
youtube.com/watch?v=95Jfa95PLSI

Disinformation campaigns. Help influence public opinion on issuee

Graduate of the Dalton School...

youtu.be/trLbb0Ucyy4

he may be the gayest looking white male of all time

Attached: son-do-you-dad-what-is-an-alcoholic-see-those-4-cars-an-alcoholic-would-see-8-but-dad-there-are-only (640x649, 46K)

>Disinformation campaigns. Help influence public opinion on issuee
Yeah. Okay. I can understand that. So he's plays a role in the propaganda machine but is still linked to the CIA.

Attached: vanderson if only.jpg (2189x1459, 2.05M)

His mom died a couple weeks ago.

Ask and ye shall receive.

Attached: the Van.png (1332x1222, 1.38M)

i always thought this guy looks great no homo

>So he's plays a role in the propaganda machine but is still linked to the CIA.
By saying linked to the CIA you must be careful though. You should get the book "CIA Diary" by Philip Agee for a good introduction on how they get away with this shit. They usually have a few layers of plausible deniability in place.

OLIVER DARCY IS ALSO A CIA AGENT

Attached: 1562472125295.png (800x800, 72K)

Glow in the dark faggot

Attached: party like itz 1999.jpg (375x500, 53K)

Here's a fun game: how many occult references can you spot in this photo?

Attached: AndersonCooperVanderbilt.jpg (1507x1534, 448K)

The cia is a club you never really leave. You can never trust a spy

Yet another useless fucking faggot

I thought his mum cut him out of the inheritance when he came out as a fagboy?

Since ma ma died he one rich fag

every single detail about his life would lead a normal person to conclude that he is some sort of robot

Hey retard you’re glowing too bright. Literally everything that said is true, despite how much you try to derail his credibility.

Attached: sandlerlaugh.gif (256x198, 1.93M)

People actually have no idea what the CIA really does. They think the CIA is full of people like James Bond who run around the world killing madmen and disarming nuclear bombs. Nothing could be further from the truth. The majority of CIA operations fall into the category of "Psychological Operation" or PsyOp. A psychological operation is anything from paying a journalist to write articles for them, to organizing mass demonstrations like what you see with Antifa and the Proud Boys (idk if these are CIA operations, but they have that appearance).

Lmao, the tea party origanlly CALLED themselves tea-baggers. Anderson just ran with it.

He was forced to throw his brother off a balcony when he was a kid

His mom was a satanic witch. His twin brother killed himself. Anderson is a fag. Done.

Cooper likes ass missiles in the pooper

Holy shit I did not know this and that's sketchy as fuck.

>Cooper's older brother, Carter Vanderbilt Cooper, died by suicide on July 22, 1988, at age 23, by jumping from the 14th-floor terrace of Vanderbilt's New York City penthouse apartment. Gloria Vanderbilt later wrote about her son's death in the book A Mother's Story, in which she expressed her belief that the suicide was caused by a psychotic episode induced by an allergy to the anti-asthma prescription drug salbutamol. Anderson cites Carter's suicide for sparking his interest in journalism.

"Loss is a theme that I think a lot about, and it's something in my work that I dwell on. I think when you experience any kind of loss, especially the kind I did, you have questions about survival: Why do some people thrive in situations that others can't tolerate? Would I be able to survive and get on in the world on my own?"

>Brother dies of mysterious suicide
>Andersons journalist career begins

Attached: bob.jpg (960x532, 28K)

Fag worth billions. How much you worth?

U mad anderson?

Prior to becoming a Mainstream Media News journalist, Cooper was the host for a reality television series called "The Mole." The premise of the show was out of a group of twenty or so contestants, one was a production hired "double agent," called "the mole," who worked against the best interest of the group. The ultimate goal of the contestants were to survive elimination and to dermine who among their castmate contestants was "the mole." Watch some of the series, invariably whoever was cast to be "the mole" worked with naval intelligence, or some three letter government agency. Cooper was connected long before he became a household name as a journalist.

Attached: The Mole.png (495x325, 218K)

>He got lucky be being recruited by the CIA
Why him ?

Fake news

>remember black lives matter

Funny how they don't matter anymore enough to be on the news

Probably coming nigging around for this election cycle, glow nigs ain't foolin nobody

Attached: terry.jpg (531x736, 142K)

He married in to the Astor family.