This was a goddamn Klan rally tonight

Republicans need to speak out against this bloated old senile racist

Attached: trump-orlando-rally-1-e1560907207934.jpg (2880x1920, 589K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/historic-trump-set-to-raise-record-2-billion-for-reelection-4-times-2016
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ySO-gryuO-c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck your feelings fag

ya it did seem a bit more exteme, that one guy even said "THIS IS TRUMP COUNTRY" and all the chants of "Send Her Back!"

Honestly though this is what the US needs, a strong nationalistic leader who can rally the masses and focus their anger. Trump is doing God's work. Bless that man.

Attached: 1477355086743.jpg (2190x3000, 578K)

>This was a goddamn Klan rally
And I ain't hating it!

u mad

We going for the civil war fegget. Stfu and man up.

There's rhetoric and then there's this shit. He's destroying any hope he had of keeping Romney Republicans. Americans have already rejected demagogues.

This was awesome.

The aftershow in Twitter is comedy gold.

Greatest President EVER!!!!

Attached: trump uninstalls ONIGGER.jpg (750x747, 40K)

You forgot your meme flag. As if we need Romney Republicucks. He didn't have them last election, yet his power level has grown.

from your lips to Gods ear. Amen.

Never heard a klan member defend Jews.

id like trump better if he did anything tangible other than making cucks seethe on twitter

Twenty seconds of people saying send her back is considered a Klan rally in current year? If your skin was any thinner you'd be transparent.

Trumps a stud. 4 more years, lock her up, USA!!!

NORSEFIRE

What the fuck is a meme flag? Yes Trump did get Romney Republicans you mouth breathing redneck shut the fuck up.

Send Her Back!
Send Her Back!
Send Her Back!
Send Her Back!
Send Her Back!
Send Her Back!

You're retarded. Trump is the republican party. Those that don't support him lost their elections.

There’s literally nothing wrong with racism

fortunately trump only cares about immigrants loool

Well honestly nothing is more obnoxious than immigrants who can't do any better with their own so they come here and try to CHANGE everything.
If this was the best you can find, then shut the fuck up and take it.
Better yet, just go back.

>Republicans need to do X!
why do leftists always say this kind of shit? Like how fucked and entitled does your thinking have to be where you expect your opponents to just fall on their bellies and apologize for being your opponents?

Wait im a democrat, if he is the klan i now support him, thanks

SEND HER BACK!

>Yes Trump did get Romney Republicans you mouth breathing redneck shut the fuck up.
Pretty sure he didn’t which is why the whole (((#nevertrump))) movement was a thing and why they tried to run David French as a third party candidate

you misunderstand.
it doesn't matter what he does now. the battle lines have already been drawn.
he won't lose Romney repubs or centrists because there simply isn't anywhere they can reasonably go.
its either trump or a dem. pick your poison

Attached: sxjotne9w.png (498x590, 266K)

fuck you kike. seethe more.

You are talking about maybe a hundred elites. Romney Republicans did come out to vote for Trump.

Oh no, who will think of the KEKSERVATIVES

the first klan was mostly confederate veterans which means they all had lost their right to vote, these people in photo arent political prisoners in their own country, they're the wardens

Attached: image.jpg (750x400, 97K)

>send her back! send her back!

>"She also said very bad things about Israel"

mfw

Attached: reactionguys.png (400x600, 295K)

>this is the lefts swan song in meme format
Sad!

Attached: 714A3BAB-D168-4603-85D8-72ADC2901FD7.jpg (255x255, 21K)

I wish he was half as racist as you faggots make him out to be, but it was hilarious.

I call bullshit

Send her back!
Send her back!
Send her back!
Send her back!

Why

We don't give a shit about the klan here in NC, you fucking faggot.

>You are talking about maybe a hundred elites
So the “Romney Republicans” you just mentioned ? No one on the right gives a fuck about racism idiot just a few loud (((neocons))) who are losing their spot in the party. Also if you are gonna concern troll come here with something a bit more convincing than “Romney republicans”

Kek

OH NO WE LOST THE ROMNEY VOTE

Attached: IMG_2654.jpg (900x900, 34K)

This isn't the Donald fat ass and I will speak the truth even if it hurts your feelings

Translation:

1) We want the world to go Haiti

2) So we call everyone "nazi"

And we're speaking truth back you too. Romney has never and will never matter. Trump is the Republican Party. Get your head out of your ass.

Cuckpublican surrender monkeys are of dwindling influence in the GOP thankfully.

Hi there!

Attached: 2E77D064-45CE-4566-A7B7-964D9E47C785.jpg (1024x851, 124K)

but you aren't though?
you're breathing our air and exhaling idiotic delusions about the state of the american political landscape.

lol cope faggot

Based Leaf

Attached: 40F1DCD3-5BAE-4899-B42E-133FA48BB2FA.jpg (1024x762, 183K)

I don’t want to watch a Trump rally, I’m tired.

>TODAYS RALLY WAS NITHING BUT A KKK RALLY

well, maybe I can stay up for a couple more hours.

You've done it. Racism is no more

>be Left
>gloat about white replacement
>basically low key white genocide
>surprised and butthurt when whites fight back
>oy vey stop it!
>just fade away quietly you racist bigots

>(ID: ptdnYCdQ) Fuck you whiny bitch. You don't like it, you can fucking leave Jow Forums and go back to Plebbit or wherever you troll.

Send the Somali nigger back!!!

Real Americans want to remove non-Europeans. Sorry. Send them back.

>republicans
don't you have some immigrants to firebomb?

house passes resolution calling Trump supporters

Attached: Z.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Zion Don

Attached: tyler chuckle.jpg (125x87, 2K)

This. Accelerate and eliminate them.

>my wife’s son
God I love this place.

Yeah he's really hurting his cause...his l
Favorability numbers r up to
washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/historic-trump-set-to-raise-record-2-billion-for-reelection-4-times-2016

Why be transparent, when you can glow? Give the guy a couple of years and he'll shame the sun.

The more you are around them and the more you learn about them as well as the more your paycheck goes out to pay for them, you will become racist and there is nothing wrong with the truth!

Attached: BF2174EA-1AD5-49EF-8648-B809E42184E2.jpg (835x773, 108K)

too bad about the "let's-all-suck-israels-cock" thing

Thank you for pointing out how ignorant you are, Demoklansman. Sage.

We want to watch Mitt swing from the gallows newfag

>Romney republicans

Literally 0.1% of Republicans would vote for Romney over Trump. Nice try

65 post and 10 doubles. Wonder what that means.

Oh no, not the romney republicans that were against him just like in 2015 and he still won. What the fuck can Trump do?1!?

>Romney Republicans
You mean that guy who lost?

Kek!

Attached: A97899D5-46A8-4B61-9E89-297AAA5317FE.gif (218x218, 1.5M)

>Klan Rally
No Democrats were present, so I don’t know how it’s a KKK rally.

>Romney republicans
Imagine believing this is actually a thing.

NOOOOOO not Romney voters!

Attached: E37080FA-64EE-4FF8-AA64-CC8AADB29D3C.png (500x663, 111K)

Literally who?

The left & center can't come to terms with the fact that a huge swath of the US doesn't give one fuck about the charges of racism or xenophobia. They're fucking sick of shitskins crying on tv, degrading their culture and country while condemning them for being born white. Times have changed and these faggots don't know how to cope. It gets more entertaining by the day watching this shit go down. They've fell out of fashion and don't know how to deal with it. They're the past, this is the future. The identity politics game has reawoken the white man and motherfuckers should tremble at the thought.

>Republicans need to act like Democrats

Damn look at all those white mutts

I don’t know why I laughed at that pic

He literally gained 5 points of approval ratings nationwide in the last 3 days

COPE and/or SEETHE harder, you fucking faggot ass optics cuck

Trump: "Shes anti-Semitic"
Me: dont lump her in with my people

Now!!!!!

Attached: 1D2134DC-022B-477A-90BD-AC5B643922F3.gif (514x205, 2.05M)

He doesn’t keep losers around. That bush/romney style republicanism is dead and gone, and it’s never coming back. Romney lost, and Jeb only got like 1% of the primary vote, not enough to win even one state. The days of selling our future for cheap labor are over, the future of the Republican Party in America is the alt-right/trump style politics, we’re never going back.

excuse me, cortez

Attached: 8134571777.jpg (1057x1500, 370K)

SEND HER BACK

Attached: You.jpg (750x841, 125K)

Globohomoniggers need to start running

Attached: fufeelings.png (1037x514, 269K)

>Romney
>Republicans

Attached: 1550036648774.jpg (405x412, 167K)

Attached: badthing.gif (480x255, 920K)

And Romney but wiped Obama’s ass during the second debate and could have won the election.

CIA deep state nigger Jews had a little chit chat, after the shalacking and told Romney this is how it’s going to be, threatened him with pedo pics and other dirt they have on him. He lost the rest of the debates to the Bath house faggot and lost the election 1/2 rigged and the rest on purpose but made it look like it was a real election.
Romney the Mormon is going to burn in Hell for turning on us and turning his back on God. Can’t wait!

Attached: 096EFEDE-3FDD-4A74-9A43-99F274A2DC8C.jpg (451x600, 35K)

Kys

most people don't want 80 IQ Somalis in their neighborhood

Lol this isn’t going to register with anyone anymore. Dead propaganda is dead faggot.

Many doubles in here. Kek wishes for real kkk rallies.

according to our actual values these people shouldn't even be here let alone have equal rights.

Attached: 1554862629499.jpg (1014x1883, 876K)

The little problem here is that 90% plus republicans are corrupt and compromised also! I will never call myself a repub.

Both sides need to be cleaned out to the bone, add term limits to 8 years, their medical will not be lifetime and the same as ours. No dual citizens. Natural born. Cannot work for foreign entity after elected and leave govt.

Attached: C6BE956C-609F-4CF4-9FD3-659B935DF9E2.png (1040x586, 46K)

What synagogue do you attend?

Digits confirm

Attached: D603D053-D489-4C5F-928A-7BF426DD3794.jpg (500x281, 18K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ySO-gryuO-c