Why don't niggers commit suicide?

Why is it so common among white folks?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-07-17-at-11.16.30-AM.png (999x544, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/addiction-in-society/201210/are-minority-men-more-likely-be-gay-why
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they get shot by other nigs before they can

better question: why do mutts commit the most suicide yet most graphs try to hide it? rly makes u think

Attached: mixed race=suicidal.png (1558x800, 107K)

Attached: mixed race=suicidal 2.png (1558x800, 101K)

Niggers have low IQ, so it takes them longer to realize how bad things really are. They’ll catch on soon enough

you know who else has low suicide rates? animals

This.

Because they have no thoughts

>why don't niggers commit suicide?
They don't have the weight of the world on their shoulders

>suicide
>white trash
No one gives a shit. They have their meth and heroin for self medication and the glock for the final solution. Remember white trash folks, behind the ear is the best most painless place to put the barrel.

too busy getting killed by other blacks
biggest cause of death for white men aged 16-30 is suicide
biggest cause of death for black men aged 16-30 is homicide

White guilt. They want to make room for subhuman minorities.

Attached: A131074A-88D4-4DB5-9F7C-0F7E4B17E085.jpg (651x768, 96K)

Black people don't shoot themselves when they want to end it, they make the cops do it.

i see the correlation.

because basketball

Attached: tenor-2.gif (480x270, 1.76M)

They do. It's called suicide by police.

Suicide generally requires a fair amount of self awareness. Niggers tend to not have this so much...

Less gun ownership + lower IQ + higher rates of homosexuality

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/addiction-in-society/201210/are-minority-men-more-likely-be-gay-why

why are this niggaz gay?

We actually know how bad things really are.

No just kidding its because liberals from Reddit has to see Trump win everything.

but they run away from police.

Because real life is a struggle and it's hard to be fucking emo when you have real external stressors.

Niggers are literately too stupid to get depressed.

Attached: 1562251590922.jpg (500x750, 110K)

>niggers
>struggle
If selling drugs and getting shot by police is a "struggle" try going to school for 8 years and getting a medical degree. Then get married and have 2 kids and try to raise them right. You don't know anything about struggle by you comments I can smell that you are a nigger

Because they're instinctual breeders. White people and the Japanese are the only ones who seem to have a problem with this. You can't call it white genocide if you're not having kids and destroying yourselves in droves.

It's white suicide. At least Japan will be automated enough to sustain an aging population so they won't have to be multicultied

Attached: 1548848517505.png (476x589, 426K)

My opinion is that despair causes suicide. Despair requires predicting the future and seeing how now of the actions you take can lead to a better life. This means you are stuck in your current state and nothing will make it better. If the current state is as good as it will get, you see no reason to continue. You check out.

niggers and spics can't smell themselves. meanwhile whites have to smell more and more everyday. there is only one escape.

This explains the vast majority of American posts on Jow Forums. They actually just hate themselves. I'd almost feel bad if you weren't such colossal and aggressive faggots 100% of the time.

As odd as this may sound, the world is pitted against whites. Yes. The world is pitted against whites. You don’t see the establishment trying to rip hispanic families apart, you don’t see the establishment attacking blacks for their insane behavior, you don’t see the establishment trying to destroy Asians, it’s pitted against whites. You constantly hear different races attacking white people all the time and it’s encouraged, even in the media and school system, so much so that the average white person has become timid and meek and scared to stand up for their own culture - because it would seem “racist” or make them look like a “Nazi”. What’s the point of that btw?

suicide is an evolutionary adaptation to resource scarcity

the least capable members of a village kill themselves in order to increase the survivability of the rest of the village

The real question we need to be asking is why are white resource-scarcity-survival-instincts triggering in a civilization that is more or less post-scarcity.

Ever seen an ape jump off a bridge? Me either

I should’ve murdered myself awhile ago but the fear of hell keeps me from doing so. Also I want to see this fucking world burn to the ground in its current clown state HONK!!!!!

Attached: 9ECBC08D-5714-4241-A86A-2421450E06BA.jpg (1127x699, 167K)

they have no shame, no stressful work, little sense of responsibility for themselves, or their families, etc.

Attached: sexyBlk.jpg (180x280, 9K)

they are not corrupted by lucifer

Simple concept
Locus of control
Whites accept responsibility and internalise their situation, they see a correlation between their behaviour and its outcomes.
Blacks on the other hand don't accept responsibility, blame everyone else for their situation, its always someone else's fault.

we're hitting irony levels that shouldn't even be possible

Attached: leaf.png (500x675, 605K)

because whities work 3 jobs to pay the tax on their children? pay TAX to live?

I think you nailed it. I don't have an answer. I think its linked to despair. With your context I think it predicts and end of a society built on productive community.

not smart enough to realize the futility of life
zero actual difficulties in life
no conscience or even soul

Drugs, alcohol, menthol cigarettes, shit diets, impulsive risk taking behavior

Not suicidal

When your intelligence is very low you are far less likely to feel the existential dread that is key in depression. You are satisfied with life just because you have jordans and have sex once in a while.

>why do mutts commit the most suicide yet most graphs try to hide it?

this is probably skewed by all those proud mixed race women of color who kill themselves in their mid-20's because they didn't get enough likes on instagram or whatever

no wonder they're the most depressed of all

Attached: mixed race=depression.png (1558x800, 110K)

Welfare

Stop sending them to prison and make them work and watch how fast those stat s go up

>The real question we need to be asking is why are white resource-scarcity-survival-instincts triggering in a civilization that is more or less post-scarcity.
Maybe cause your theory makes no sense

To be fair, you need have a really high IQ to understand committing suicide.

stop being a bitch nigga grow a pair

Attached: 1563000806167.jpg (830x467, 61K)

niggers don't because they have no shame. Hispanics and asians don't because they still have healthy extended family structures that offer emotional + financial support.

Whites do b/c they fell for jewish brainwashing that tells them they need to leave the house at 18, call their parents once a week maximum or their a weird autistic faggot. And if they don't CEO 10k/day + have a hot gf then they aren't worth shit.

Very nice leaf.

you wanna suicide yourself because pack of freak degenerates are free roaming the streets?
Not worth it
Not worth it at all

>Whites do b/c they fell for jewish brainwashing that tells them they need to leave the house at 18, call their parents once a week maximum or their a weird autistic faggot. And if they don't CEO 10k/day + have a hot gf then they aren't worth shit.
I agree with this. Thats what you get for falling for "psychology jew"

>this

Suicide happens when people think they don't have anything to live for.

Niggers can't think.

Attached: Blue Girl.jpg (378x375, 32K)

>psych evolve cringe

They are arrogant and self absorbed. They are also animals with low IQ.

This

All related to IQ

Suicide thoughts and suicide attempts do not mean anything. A lot of those are bullshit to get attention.

Because only Aryan types introspectively ask, “Is life worth living?”

actually is the suburban whiggers and emos that comit suicide the most because of muh "depression". white trash are too happy smoking meth to comit suicide.

>measures rates of suicidal thoughts and suicide attempts of mutts
>doesn't measure actual suicide rates of mutts

Attached: makes you think.png (639x638, 726K)

>then get half taken by your wife when she divorces you
>pay child support
>become a cuck while ur ex wife is fucking Tyrone.
>Kill yourself because muh depression

t.read chart

If a black man wants to die, he picks up a gun and steps out on the street.

If a white man wants to die, he picks up a gun and goes into the bathroom.

one of the benefits of no internal dialogue

>internal thoughts are to get attention

If that were correct then blacks would be commiting more suicide.

They're used to living in shit. Whites aren't.

White cultures have always been individualistic, much more so than african or asian communities. Not being bugmen or retards, when you have the ability to entertain complex abstract ideas...

Stupid ppl don't kill themselves.

takes an actual personality to feel grief or being so desperate its the only way out, Niggers live for the next 5 minutes tops.

Depression requires a certain level of self-awareness. In fact, it’s highly correlated with intelligence.

They're literally too retarded to conceptualise the human condition