Is it really so bad if we become like Brazil?

Is it really so bad if we become like Brazil?

Attached: D_dKsY8W4AIEkT7.jpg (998x1199, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c231yj-F8y0
youtube.com/watch?v=1WG7GDnqC7E
youtube.com/watch?v=mwhU9thV_D0
youtube.com/watch?v=pNVj9JqsQs0
youtu.be/klRwa-erSQA
youtu.be/7RBWuYFeg9Y
youtu.be/ZmX1vEwzvuA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kys

Would fuck and marry.

Don't care if she gets fat. That's some prime Brazilian carne asada

You can tell how low iq she is by looking at her face. Her eyes are dead. She's also not pretty and she's slutty, raise your standards.

brazil the dystopia? same brazil?

You can go and find out.

so i can fuck a low IQ mongrel.? thick hair, monkey shaped skull

>tattoos

Attached: 1475642599572.png (287x287, 91K)

This

What are they like?

If you make sure you don't get the crime and favelas it would be fine.

Holy shit your all dumb ass fags american think brazil is only Rio de Janeiro with favelas and niggers, lol boomers..

if you live below arizona, you are subhuman shit. even your blons have nigger blood

If you haven't already noticed, the pendulum has been swinging right... far right.

Attached: 1563398870201.jpg (1024x707, 339K)

That's a dude.

fpbp

Stop posting my sister, k? Pls, tks, bye

What part of Brazil? The white south part?

Attached: 1280px-Campos1.jpg (1280x960, 333K)

If you are white, it will be assholes like you that will turn the United States of America into Spickistan. kys.
We will become a low IQ shithole

Attached: taylor swift aryan goddess.jpg (720x616, 62K)

She hawty

No thanks, bro.
I won't bleach that.

Girl in your pic is a leftist bitch, though

who cares about IQ lol

Zerg startegy always wins

It is worse than your darkest nightmares.

t. Brazilian survivor

If CRISPR isn't achieved Brazil is going to be a paradise compared to the US.

America is going to be like France.

Attached: france.jpg (750x932, 70K)

Your ass.

yeah brazil is great

Attached: 1501474137513.jpg (780x1040, 131K)

I agree... ACCELERATE!

>tattoos
Ruint.

brazilian women are bigger whores than americans and will cheat on their men in a heartbeat
t. banged a bunch of married brazilian women

baste

Average Brazilian

Attached: bruna_marquezine_2.jpg (560x700, 72K)

No favela better than some favela me think

And she still wouldn't fuck you

Attached: IMG_20190714_105342.jpg (400x227, 18K)

You have such a headstart in mutt dystopia though. How do you figure the US (and us too really) could possibly get worse before you do?

Bro, Brazil is a shithole and always will be.

My brazilian south school is more white than your nigger school in detroit.

Attached: images (43).jpg (678x452, 45K)

all these fucking spics work at my job, my friend who looks spanish used to work there, everyone would speak spanish to him, fuck those assholes

Attached: dxmah9uywji11.jpg (1566x894, 158K)

Holy shit. This is true. This class is way whiter than the average American class Hahahah. Holy shit.

Is America even more white than Brazil at this point? Officially it's at 61%, but that doesn't include illegal immigrants. Brazil is honestly probably more white at this point.

Why would we want to become Fallout 76?

Attached: 1552540328983.webm (198x360, 2.93M)

Those mixed girls are like 1% of the population.

That actually is pretty white though. It is South Brazil though. That is basically a whole different country.

You think they'll stop at Brazil?

>my school in [area with larger white concentration] is white than a school in [area with lower white concentration]
whoa

Yes. Next stupid question.

Yes

All of their companies are corrupt and propped up by federal spending

The system in Brazil was designed with the shitty people in mind that inhabit that country. It functions enough for them. If Brazil were to inherit the system in America, it would collapse and there would be total anarchy. They simply wouldn't be able to maintain it because it is too complex and costly.

For example, the legal system in America and Brazil. Brazil has areas with lawlessness and they practice extrajudicial killings of criminals and use the military to maintain order. How would Brazil cope with a system like America's where trials can cost the system multi millions and take years?

When America has the demographics of Brazil, it just becomes a highly expensive cargo cult. You can see it in majority minority cities that aren't even able to function without federal help. Now, imagine the whole country like that. When America becomes Brazil, the system would simply gradually grind to a halt, cease to function, then collapse.

The system in America was designed for intelligent and conscientious Anglo Saxon men to maintain. In regions where the population fails to meet that expectation the system is constantly bleeding cost and efficiency.

You want to know what America would be like as Brazil? It would be much worse than Brazil.

It's like looking at a brown eloi.

boomers destroyed that KEK

Do you want to die in a favela?

If the answer is no, then no

Brazil has distinct racial divisions. They did not mix into a single ethnicity

Pic related is the line. I couldnt fuck a nigger. I couldnt nut in her, anyway.

I've always wondered. Do Brazilians from the same family have the same shade? Or, are the some lighter and darker ones. The rest of south America seems to be rather uniform, I wonder what drives Brazil to be such a patchwork.

Sure if you want dumb brown kids. She is cute but brown nipples are disgusting, pass

>Detroit

Kek

This.

But you got a boner.

Pure niggers won't stop reproducing pure niggers in the US.

Considering Brazil has elected a conservative really, and their about to unleash the most brutal crackdown on bureaucrats ever.

No, not really.

Attached: 17collinsWeb-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1351, 560K)

white girl bleed a lot

It's not like mixed niggers are any better. As a matter of fact african americans have on average 20% european admixture. What you're referring to as pure nigger is actually a nigger mutt.

we're going to have crime and $1200 a month single bed pods. So it's going to be marginally worse.

BRAAAAAAASIIIIIILLLLL

Attached: #1.gif (460x252, 1.98M)

But it's different.

Blacks in Brazil are like 50% European, and leaving that aside they have more 20% and so of Native in their blood.

That's why their shorter and lighter-skinned.

In the US you're really going Africa-like if CRISPR or something isn't achieved.

>Ohio school
I also have photo of schools in texas, do you want to see?

Attached: images (47).jpg (678x452, 45K)

The Brazilian negro is 43% European, so it is much easier to bleach then. Still niggers tho.

I fucking love the japanese-dutch aesthetic

She has an incredible ass.

No. Water bottles are best no carrying cups around everywhere.

Bleaching isn't real. It's just further mixing and dilution. Bleaching would be if every non-white got knocked up by a white male and then said whites also went on to reproduce with other whites and essentially nobody was giving birth to any child not born from white seed. We both know that isn't happening. Whites are far too outnumbered for that to even begin.

I don't know. Looks pretty alright except for some minor issues like vids related and pic related.
>youtube.com/watch?v=c231yj-F8y0
>youtube.com/watch?v=1WG7GDnqC7E
>youtube.com/watch?v=mwhU9thV_D0
>youtube.com/watch?v=pNVj9JqsQs0

Attached: ultramutt.png (1000x1165, 1.75M)

I'm not sure what point you think you're making.

Seeing that only reinforces the escape of Nazis to Brazil/Argentina
When will they come back I miss them

lol go back to Jow Forums you fag

Can you imagine a time where whites are fleeing to southern shitholes to escape all the browns that fled into white countries.

please go back

you won't become like brazil
brazil will become like you -- fat

Gross.

you can see the land whale in her just waiting to get out

In reality this is the Average Brazilian
youtu.be/klRwa-erSQA

Don't racemix frens, it's not worth it

Attached: 1563170398280.jpg (400x400, 18K)

I haven't seen a black person in a few months already. Living in Curitiba. No one is as hot as girls from Rio but it's peaceful and clean.

Sure in a the collective level it's not happening,at least not anymore, but in the individual level you have basically the entire white population of Brazil that has some or other non European admixture and still looks white (memes aside). Race is more fluid down here, is not uncommon to in 3 generations someone is a total different race from its ancestor (or at least half of then). And I'm positive that if the police of whitening was not dropped Brazil wold have bleached a lot more of it's population, we have that giant mixed population because it was stopped still in the course as they did not let it finishes its goals.

>nazi flag
If you're going to use a memeflag, at least make it less obvious that you're brazilian.

I love their birthday parties, I say we go full Brazil.

Attached: happy_birthday.webm (400x400, 1.35M)

Why stop there. Lets become like the bronze age.

Those are actually Swedes

>retarded caveman found in brazil
>he is glued to his smartphone

it checks out

Could be worse

Attached: cultural_enrichment.jpg (660x371, 32K)

You can’t be this dumb. I almost moved to Brazil with a chick I was with. She owned a place in a small high class town called Pipa. When she sent pics of the house with its eight foot concrete wall around it with glass embedded in it and cameras all over I shot that shit down. The decent successful people there are prisoners in their own homes due to roaming street trash. Everywhere

>taylor swift aryan goddes.jpg
>taylor swift, the leftist niggerlover that backstabbed her core fanbase by becoming full on pop&pozzed
>taylor swift the one that said she wouldn't become political
>taylor swift who donated to feminists movement and advocated for democrats in tennessee
>taylor swift whose music after 1989 is basically strictly post-modernist and full on politically sperg
>>if you are white, it will be assholes like you that will turn the Jewnited State of America into Spickistan. kys.
>

Attached: 223ce34e7352691e1d77a9d5907fcbff86cda94fbe29d002cb54268d3484f554.png.jpg (855x643, 217K)

>I'm living almost next to that shit.
help

Have sex, stop thinking with your dick fucking degenerate!

>only Rio de janeiro Videos
>brazil
KeK

White south part he says. Kek

Attached: 2E835842-DC70-4357-B1BE-AE4909970549.jpg (378x631, 70K)

Shitholes are "diverse".

Attached: Brazil before and now.jpg (1200x675, 158K)

You dumbass, Pipa is a beach town in a decent part of Brazil. You could've been living in paradise

Attached: Screenshot_20190718-004542_Firefox.jpg (1440x2960, 1.35M)

STOP PRETENDING NIGGERS ARE THE PROBLEM AND ACCEPT KIKES ARE THE PROBLEM!

Attached: 93EC8944-94E4-4E71-8EA1-D9755835BFE2.jpg (349x511, 25K)

If only you knew how bad things really are.

>Is it really so bad if we become like Brazil?
Yes it is, you dirty mud-dicking faggot.

Attached: Dirty Non-White Bitches.png (1652x1316, 109K)

This photo isn't even from the south is from a town in São Paulo state that is supposedly 80% white called Campos do Jordão. But is a tourist town so i don't know if this really are inhabitants.

Her you see the american Anglo saxon youtu.be/7RBWuYFeg9Y

Her you see the nigger brazilian
youtu.be/ZmX1vEwzvuA