I hope you are happy. Your civil war is here

Attached: 1563426870369_image.png (644x565, 83K)

Why stop it?

Hate this jew.

Attached: Screenshot_20190713-218274_Twitter.png (621x669, 90K)

Why didn’t you listen?

Attached: BF495FB7-EFA5-44C2-9E4F-A4554FE02E55.jpg (599x337, 31K)

hope some liberals shoot this fag

Good. Civil war is the only solution to cleanse America of traitors and their spic invader brethren.

this is a joke account, right?

lol like those indian coders who crashed those planes yeah no thanks

The first time one of the mentally-ill leftists sees actual dead kindergartners, their own mutilated grandma hanging from a tree, thier innocent younger brother or sister raped out of their dinosaur pajamas time and time again before them, you know, all the things that happen in ACTUAL CIVIL WARS, they will abandon their lunatic cause and accept utter defeat.

Today's liberals literally have no fucking clue how horrible this will all ACTUALLY play out in reality. They have been pumped so full of "Marvel" and "Star Wars" and other feminist/soi bullshit, they think "War" and "Revolutions" are like they are in movies and TV, and it will be this fun thing that happens over 2 seasons of episodes.

In reality, "Civil Wars" are the single most brutal wars of all, and have death and destruction that are unimaginable to todays TV/Jew rotted brains.

IT will utterly collapse their psyche, on DAY-1 of their little civil war, they will have all surrendered after 1 night of crying themself to sleep knowing that they got goaded into fighting a war against "donald trump", "white-men" and all it did was get their family butchered, their life ruined and all the things it turns out they actually loved in life (Capitalist products) are vanished, traded for a life of indescribable suffering.

Also, when the little lefty-Civil war starts AOC, Bernie, Hillary, every single last Jew, And the entire Democrat party will be on the first planes out of the country, to watch the shit on tv. All the agitators will get off scott free. They will literally laugh at the tranny/open border idiots as their entrails are pulled from their body by Diesel trucks.

This is your lefty civil war.

Attached: Nora.jpg (5184x3456, 3.56M)

Attached: Screenshot_20190712-100001_Twitter.png (684x481, 70K)

Uh no it's not

When it actually sinks in they started a 'real war' and they cant kick, scream, tattle-tale or call for help from the Jew media (which will have abandoned them or will be irrelevant), and the sight of human beings absolutely mangled by IED's, rifle-fire, shot guns, shrapnel, will overload them, causing them to implode into quivering shells of former people. You cant 'just go home and sleep it off in your own comfy bed with your jammies on and protest again tomorrow after you catch up on game of thrones'.

you are talking about the softest most coddled generation in the history of the human race, ALL of them born in 1980 or forward, who have known NOTHING but toys, video games, 'sports', rap-music, central-air and heat, nice cars, clean comfy beds and bed sheets, snuggies, cute cartoons, date-night, netflix and chill and on and on and on and on, and that the Pharonic luxury of American Capitalist life has been traded in for grinding your neighbors eyes sockets out with a saw because he Voted "Trump" or thought the USA should have a real border. People who can't change a fucking tire thinking they can wage war. and 'win'

Now the lefty must tend his own wounds, the hospitals are all full at 11x or 13x capacity with war casualties, humans torn into shapes previously found only fake 'horror movies', but he must soldier on. His vans and his Nikes are ruined, but no more vans or air jordans are being made. thats over with. Those conservatards shouldnt HAVE EVER DETAINED Those ASYLUM SEEKERS.

is it settling in yet what "civil war" actually means?

Attached: Nora 2.jpg (2048x1365, 287K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190712-100003_Twitter.png (698x881, 126K)

>with an army of Indian coders what couldn't silicone valley do?
pay rent

>fetal alcohol syndrome intensifies
Fuck this guy no matter his position.

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-100001_Twitter.png (689x1235, 410K)

>I tried to placate the goyim so I could live my (((epicurean))) lifestyle. Damn you people with values
Oy

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-100002_Twitter.png (693x785, 126K)

>I hope you are happy. Your civil war is here
Very. That means we are close to victory.

Attached: dressrightdress.jpg (507x722, 75K)

This has got to be parody. I would have been retired to Thailand working same job my dad did between 20 & 35.

Wage bubble? Jesus you have to be kidding

How many times has he visited pedo island?

Attached: 1529324196704.jpg (750x926, 68K)

Why isn't anyone trying to stop what's happening to the turtles?

Attached: 20190715_005404.gif (429x479, 2.77M)

I can't find this tweet

>mario-diaz
>ortiz

Attached: 1537544258129.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

I read his book "Baboon Basics"

Lighten up, Francis.

damn, nice titties

Post civil-war Hunger Games when?

Doesn't like a gorilla mindset to me

Attached: gm.jpg (215x234, 6K)

IM NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS GOYS

Attached: 1562437269696.jpg (870x680, 105K)

Mike "The Kiddie Diddler" Cernovich.
Mike "Break that hymen, on Epstein's Island" Cernovich.
Mike "Under 9, in her prime" Cernovich.
Mike "Explorin Dora's backdoor" Cernovich.
>I tried to stop it.
Did you try to stop your dick from hitting the teenagers cervix on Epstein's pedo island Mike?
Didn't think so.

That's what a turtle looks like out of its shell?

Checked user

Attached: 62C47BB2-2A19-4F57-B243-8EAC56695B7A.gif (300x243, 255K)

Jow Forums is a board of peace.
That said, this old boomer wonders if you whipper snappers are ever gonna get off your asses and do something.
Lazy shits.

There are no roids for voice and self esteem.

Why contain it?
Let it spill over into the schools and churches.
Let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end, they'll beg us to save them.

Attached: why-contain-it-30023620[1].png (500x890, 238K)

Hope Silicon Valley sinks like Atlantis

Except at the end of the day lefties are going to have the police force on their side and it won't change unless there is a military coup in the US (which will literally never happen because of the various safeguards in place to prevent it)

Shocking. Spics and Pajeets are low IQ.

Attached: visa recipients.png (1192x624, 540K)

stop im diamonds

Cernovich is a cuck, but he has if often right. He has a mixed race child so he's not going to like what's coming. There will be a civil war and it will be fought mostly along racial lines.

>i tried to stop it
oh you sweet monkey messiah

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Gabriel DropOut - 03.png (848x480, 747K)

Pajeets are a sign of corporate decay.

Attached: Indian Parasites.png (2514x6191, 2.53M)

Why Contain it?

>he thinks American cops are left wing
>he thinks police are a thing in a civil war

Attached: 449C2C03-E3F6-4C3F-8FF0-3A67411AC098.jpg (250x243, 9K)

Our reps are dumber than indians.

Attached: High IQ Indians.png (3598x2682, 2.87M)

law enforcement doesn't work in a state of open fucking rebellion you dumb leaf

There is no stop, only acceleration

Pajeets vote democrat too. Way to go moron republicans.

Attached: pajeet doctors.png (837x909, 369K)

faggot jew just wants to be a materialist degenerate
BASED JEW!

>only reason for trying to stop it is it would impact his cushy lifestyle
gasp.

Lol, no user...

Hint: Asians

Attached: 1549154464223.gif (500x281, 469K)

Pasta

>Trump has gone all in with the same politics the left played
That wouldn't be a bad thing at all if he wasn't just pulling this shit to try to win back some of the base who told him to go fuck himself over immigration failures.

That’s horrific. Kill him please...

>as an epicurean
Faggot you sucked a tranny cock shut the fuck up.

>Epicurean
Epicurus explicitly states never to bother being involved or invested with politics.

Attached: 11-03-54-1563313142429.png (675x675, 462K)

you're reading
>cops
as
>law enforcement
when you should be reading it as
>people that used to be employed as law enforcement

I believe that's his point, that all these people on the Left and Right with their 'principles and 'ideals' were going to ruin his ez-mode GoT/Marvel life with their inevitable war.

fake

i did not know Sam was a furry now

>mentally-ill leftists sees actual dead kindergartners,

The first time? We have school shootings virtually every month

>(((WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY)))

Alt-Kike was designed to shill Jow Forums and Trump. Tells you everything.

Attached: hello cia duke futurefash.png (314x339, 132K)

By (((Epicurean))) he means Aton Lavey Satanism

Attached: chelsie clinton satan witch.jpg (1205x862, 94K)

>oh don't worry the police and the military will come save us

Don't kid yourself, police and military personnel are overwhelmingly right wing. Ask yourself - which party is it that had traditionally said things like "fuck the police" and "kill all pigs" and taken great issue with blue lives matter flags? Sure as shit isn't conservatives.

Cernovich is such a fucking faggot, jesus christ. Everything is about him.

Cops and zog soldiers get the bullet too.

Canadian India I saw it
Indians own Canada
Globalization 3
American is being colonized by every older country

A healthy dose of reality

But it leaves out of the equation the inevitable invasion or proxy warfare coming their way. Unprecedented in the western first world nations, where Atomization and the information bubbles created a clusterfuck of Tribes riled up against each other. Drop weapons their way (liberator-style) and chaos/crime/instability is guaranteed.
Thank the weakness of "you do you" liberal democracy and trotzkite faggots for that.

Attached: 66630662_422839918314564_3807398223396470784_n.png.jpg (720x618, 35K)

epicurean lifestyle, indeed

thernothith is triggered because he knows Trump beat the 5th column and there isn't shit anyone can do about it.

Baboon Brainwave
Mandrill mentality
Chimpanzee Cerebellum
Bonobo Brilliance
Cernobith thtill cant into 5d chess
Trump always opens with insulting rhetoric,the art of the deal is coming back from the edge.

>overwhelmingly right-wing
That's 1-dimensional thinking.
They're "right-wing" so they'll go and fight against as yet unrealized foes on the behalf of as yet unrealized others.
Yet, would an infantry company drawn from men who mostly called New York home have any interest in helping burn NYC down? Where many likely have families?

They'd put boot to everyone's face and then it'd be long live the police state. Most of the civilians would cheer them on, too. Or help.

Great. Lets get to it

This X 1000

I used to be in IT. I was a manager of a group and we were all replaced by curry coders.

I couldn't find any jobs in IT as every place I went to were all outsourcing. So I had to reinvent myself.

I now work as an Electrician and make much more money then I did working less hours. The only problem is getting paid. About half my customers I have to take to court (almost all of them Indian) and they just hope that I won't have the patience to deal with the delays. It pisses me off but its a matter of principal and lucky for me I still have my IT money in my bank so I can afford to play their stupid games.

Attached: 1447111258815.jpg (720x541, 92K)

This piece of shit works with our enemies. He has been on a mission of subversion from the beginning. If you continue to follow him, you should consider suicide.

Attached: cernovich confirmed kosher.jpg (606x754, 121K)

What an unsetling face holy shit

Am I the only one that thinks these celebs are the ones pushing the meme war that nobody cars? Mike Cernovich, Tim Pool, PJW, etc are doing this.

ACCELERATE

Attached: 1542024645111.jpg (1200x490, 93K)

I honestly have no idea in which order you read tweets. Is it bottom to top?

clearly that moron realized that poos were responsible for Boeing crashes and deleted before he was deleted

Doesn't this faggot give his commentary on issues, and then take credit for whatever happened later?

Aquino is based if you actually read any of his works. Lavey is a pseud compared to him .

Attached: 81oh8xn-cIL._US230_.jpg (230x230, 6K)

>republicans
You mean globalists

Im a canadian and even i think mike is a faggot, hes the ann coulter of faggot lisping white guys

Lmao you're a fucking idiot
The cops don't go to work when the shit hits the fan, 90% of them are gonna join right wing death squads.
Shit they'll probably LEAD the RWDS.

>My gorillion bargain h1-b pajeet coders!
Eat a dick, SV. If you cannot afford to pay for proper code monkeys you should go out of business.

Attached: [WHY CONTAIN IT]_2.jpg (72x124, 3K)

>Epicurean
retard confirmed

Can we kill these fuckers who advocate supplanting Americans with foreigners? Asking for a friend

Cop hate on the internet is lead primarily by underage/college students angry that they were busted with pot, and confusing beat cops with large city police chiefs/administration.

>But it leaves out of the equation the inevitable invasion
A non-issue for America.

Learn how to make homemade guns, learn how to synthesize nitric acid safely so you can make ammo, etc....

Attached: 1544102911569.jpg (2048x1024, 255K)

Lefties hate cops and soldiers
Both the average beat cop and rank and file enlisted soldier are generally pretty conservative (if not exactly 1488 they pretty much all know race is a real thing and hate libshits)
Lefties are getting their shit pushed in
Which is not to say it won’t be difficult, but these hard lefties have been agitating against the very powers they rely on for protection

>with an army of Indian coders what couldn't silicone valley do?
Code well

Nah, civil war is a 2030's thing and it will be waged by AI memetics.

Most of your military combat arms people are conservative people from the south. Dont think they havent noticed the faggots and jamal burning flags. No one cares what jew yorker supply/admin/motor transport monkeys think.

project much? we dont fuck kids sick faggot.

Who cares nigger, the fire rises.
What's the alternative now? Everything is pushed to extremes.
This is going to get bloodier than it already has 100000x over.
Those 4 diversity squad cunts just set off a civil war and you bet your ads it's going to spill over to everywhere else.

I wouldn't be surprised if this becomes ww3 but it's going to be left vs right and not country based, yay globalism borders don't exist just team up with your people.

They are giving us what we've wanted for a decade but thought would never happen. The whole west is on the brink of rebellions.