enterchatroom.com/asia-chat.htm
321chat.com/asian/
youtube.com/watch?v=NmuBv4JUXjs
asiafriendfinder.com
youtube.com/watch?v=aHr44dKglVQ
teflonline.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

penpalsnow.com/do/search.html

This site is completely free but it doesn't seem like there's a lot on there so I'll be looking for some other way to contact them.

also a lot of the profiles seem to be old so they might have migrated to a new area.

enterchatroom.com/asia-chat.htm

This website seems to be bullshit camwhore site

Attached: difgne.jpg (523x700, 40K)

Attached: download.jpg (736x1105, 96K)

Attached: bverwv.jpg (640x640, 50K)

Attached: dnmtt.jpg (736x1108, 105K)

what kind of asian user?

Attached: kiana_honkai_impact_3.png (399x616, 306K)

>self bumping thread
Nice try Rabbi

Attached: 630F2477-8DF0-4776-B483-ECBF175C7B08.jpg (1000x667, 111K)

the time has arrived to create a new Masterrace!

Attached: 1527203959283.jpg (960x809, 138K)

All asians - mudslimes and indians

Why don't you actually go out and fix the shit you trash on about instead of being sad the white women have become failures.

saving for based pic

321chat.com/asian/

they speak english here and it's an old styled chat room but don't set your name to engrishprease because you will get banned.

the most based asian country is Japan.

Attached: fdntengh.jpg (999x1500, 253K)

Probably true. They have the most of the good stuff. The koreans are just a bunch of hyper gamers and fine ass bitches.

Attached: fnrtyyh.jpg (796x1103, 167K)

Just go on okc or any other dating app that manipulates matches to racemix. Worked for me, my Chinese cutie is redpilled on western leftist degeneracy and feels bad if for some reason I don't fill her with cum every night.

no

Attached: 1557441784400.png (125x125, 7K)

Attached: verebhbg.jpg (890x1335, 218K)

Oops

Did that find you an american immigrant or one from another country?

Obviously. That's the entire point of this thread.

Have you people even talked to Asian women? They're fucking materialistic af and stop having sex after kids. Japanese are the worst offenders. Pretending to care about your hobbies and shit. Look up statistics on Japanese cheating and YouTube vids since you fucks will never go to japan

Attached: 1561810576246.jpg (768x1024, 329K)

Attached: 2rf2fre2.jpg (753x1109, 199K)

I have. I made out with one but it didn't go anywhere.

Lol. The divorce rate for all Japanese marriages to foreigners is only slightly higher than the us divorce rate for virgin women. Problems and risk are relative.

the white race is dead and thirsty betas have killed it

Attached: 1501275268677.jpg (1305x1265, 495K)

Not only are you guys race traitors but you are pathetic losers. I see old white guys all the time being bossed around by their gook mail order brides. You guys are going to get cucked by a dragon lady who smells like fried fish.

I don't see old white guys getting bossed around by the "supreme white wahmens" because they've all hung themselves after getting divorce rapes or absolutely cucked. Have fun raising tyrones kids.

> thirsty betas
> not kikes
> not feminism
> not roasties
> not boomers and every generation prior that voted in commie policies
You're new here aren't you?

>cmd+f
>".co.jp"
>No Results Found
retards.

reminder that japanese wives don't get fat after marriage, don't divorce you, and will cook and clean, unlike trash western white roasties

Attached: 1558101428244.jpg (914x545, 147K)

>gook
those old boomer niggers were dumb enough to marry the jungle monkey asians top fucking lmao

who let in the kikes
who let women vote
who fathers whores and incentivizes whoredom

it was your ilk, you literal race traitor

Attached: 1553530012351.jpg (704x1024, 126K)

If you wanna live as an upper middle-class expat, consider Thailand or Philippines. Go look for the educated ones. Most mutts I see here tend to hook up with prostitutes and picks the worst and needy ones.

I don't know, I understand why some guys would reject white women today and it's completely condemnable, no pussyfooting around it, but I could also understand wanting an Asian woman that wasn't so fucking whorish and that actually shared your traditional views and need for a family. I'm not defending it but I understand.

Attached: D4dQ1pBWsAAcKQh.jpg (702x1248, 148K)

>twf my asian gf is prettier than any posted so far
n_n

Attached: stonks.png (640x480, 408K)

Which one is your son?

Attached: 0.jpg (1280x656, 176K)

here is my japanese wife. ignore the filename i use the filename randomizer on 4chanx. also ignore my flag i'm a burger on a vpn

Attached: 1551539848393.jpg (1280x720, 310K)

I "understand" the demoralization and the thirst for pussy but there's nothing trad about racemixing. why are these shitposters even here, they're like Jow Forums refugees with a racial twist.

they're fucking cowards, they don't meet or talk to women, they're probably kissless virgins, they just eternally shit up the board like it's a form of escapism for them

I actually have a chinese born girlfriend. I met her in college. The easiest way to pick up asian chicks is to be presentable, in decent shape, and then go take a beginner english course in college. Just talk to them and offer to help them with their homework. Take a couple beginner english courses at different schools. Usually its cheap like 300$ to take the class for a whole semester. Take like 2-3 beginner english classes, english 1100 or w.e.. There are tons of asian / foreign girls in them. Offer to tutor them.. then ask them out for dinner after you're done tutoring.

Attached: 1562807238627.jpg (1080x1350, 73K)

you mad that nip girls aren't that into fat white weebs? lmao @ you, david-kun

and yet you're going to use everything that the "beta nerds" made. Instead of supporting the appropriate manner of the civilised world chads will ram through these hoes and the hoes won't even settle down because of it. Is making women even hotter a bad thing? Only when shills, kikes, and cuck faggots like yourself enable their bullshit behaviors. It was cucks like you that value hUwHiTe WaHmEnS so much that allowed them to vote.
If being a race traitor gets me out of your cucked and shitty ways that's what I'm going to do. Why don't you direct your bullshit in the direction it needs to be instead of somebody letting you have even more roastie trash.

>i dont get buns
>its someone elses fault

maybe your parents mate. but if you arent borne from shitty family you have the most awesome field of available poon that any generation has ever offered

truly pathetic.
fucking leaf riceburners

butterface she's not going to age well

I don't know about these other anons but that's what I fucking want. I don't want soulless sex and i'm still a virgin trying to find that right woman and as of lately, a lot of Asian women have been responding to me.

> huuuu ill call them incels
you're not alpha, it's showing in the fact that you're so pussy whipped you bow down to roastie thots and hate men for leaving the roastie plantation. Literally the most beta cuck shit I've ever seen.

The Royal Elven House shall rule the Earth once more

Attached: 1560785097115.png (937x1078, 1.62M)

> is shitposting
> calls others shitposters

> b...b.but asians don't have curves
Pretty based pic and advice. I might look into it locally to see if I can find a 1st gen.

I wish you luck user. Just make sure that you're not getting asian because of stereotypes. Don't end up a beta that got trapped into the asian myth but be a brad that finds a truly loving asian qt

I know. I haven't made it this far in life being stupid.

this is cope.
obviously I wouldn't talk shit hypocritically. I don't give whores attention but I don't understand your idea that all women are trash and whores. I'm on fucking Jow Forums so you know I'm not a gigachad but I haven't had any problem finding countless actually trad white girls without even trying. no dating sites, apps, or any of that shit.
you're the ones worshipping pussy. and foreign pussy, making excuses and giving them power. I can tell because I get this many (You)s from you defensive betas and I see how you spend all this time doing literally nothing but crying like women and sitting on your ass.
you know we have IDs here right shitposter?

youtube.com/watch?v=NmuBv4JUXjs

Will be looking into and posting info on the certificate. Of course teaching english is the go to job. Will also be researching other lines of work.

> im almost a chad and can get all the puss
> I find tons of trad girls and get puss
> definitely not implying that they're not actually trad thots
> definitely have kids and not just running through trad thots burning my wheels
Sure thing shitposter. Go back to your roastie plantation. I know you're a kissless virgin because you're full of shit.

this site is legit, my uncle found his wife on this one.
asiafriendfinder.com

This appears to find asian americans. Still something I suppose I'll try. The white man on the front page is a total beta though. Not good for the image of the bug eater.

youtube.com/watch?v=aHr44dKglVQ

TEFL course information

Also, story of a black girl getting shown true racism in vietnam kek.

Attached: xscvbrt.jpg (1680x1050, 454K)

teflonline.com

Attached: sfghern.jpg (1000x1503, 1.03M)

Attached: nedrth.jpg (597x850, 84K)

If you work at Walmart you get rosetta stone for free

Asian women are easy af if you are white.

Like shooting fish in a barrel.

I disavow breeding with any nonwhite other than Japanese. And if you want to breed with a Japanese, you're going to have to earn it by figuring out how to live in a country with such tight immigration laws and in which so few people speak any English and you have to memorize 2,000 kanji.

Attached: 733685e12d4c8bcef2acf175703ce152.jpg (564x705, 54K)

I'm here to discuss strategies for reporting kike miscegenation threads.

Attached: nedfvstwgrw.jpg (800x1200, 142K)

checked.

Japs are definitely preferred but everything you said is exactly why I'm not going that route. There's only one reasonable way to get a jap girl and it's to join the military and get stationed there. My military bro says just walking up to one and saying kawaii is all you need to do.

Or can you just order them in the mail like all the other asians if you aren't a poorfag

>OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA YELLO WOMENZ AT
>OOGA BOOGA WEEZ DICKS BE BIGGA
>MUH DIK MUH DIK MUH DIK GIMMIE SUM DEM LITTLE YELLER GIRLZ
I’m glad we’re dumping Fukushima corium straight into the ocean

I've never heard of someone ordering a Japanese. Most Japanese girls think the US is a shithole. They might be willing to move to Canada or Australia, but not the US.
>implying ethnic Japs post on Jow Forums

are you upset that nip women aren't into fat white weebs, david-kun? i bet you had a different idea of what nipland would be like. i bet you're lonely.