OOOOOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUUUUUG ALIENS WERE NEVER REAL...

OOOOOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUUUUUG ALIENS WERE NEVER REAL, WE'VE HAD THE TECHNOLOGY THIS WHOLE TIME AND MADE UP ALIENS TO COVER HOW ADVANCED SOME TECH REALLY IS AAAHHHHHH

Attached: OH.png (743x478, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_UFOs
youtube.com/watch?v=KsoBKtl2vio
youtube.com/watch?v=lSGLBb3k80U
youtube.com/watch?v=MalVjyoY0mc
youtube.com/watch?v=-72A-YfVVbo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avro_Canada_VZ-9_Avrocar
ayyufo.blogspot.com/2019/06/cia-documents-talk-of-nazi-disks.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>we’ve
It’s German technology

>What is claimed is: 1. A craft using an inertial mass reduction device comprising: an inner resonant cavity wall; An outer resonant cavity wall, the inner resonant cavity wall and the outer resonant cavity wall forming a resonant cavity; and,microwave emitters such that the microwave emitters create high frequency electromagnetic waves throughout the resonant cavity causing the outer resonant cavity wall to vibrate in an accelerated mode and create a local polarized vacuum outside the outer resonant cavity wall.

>2. The craft of claim 1, wherein the resonant cavity is filled with a noble gas.

>3. The craft of claim 1, wherein the outer resonant cavity wall is electrically charged.

>4. The craft of claim 1, wherein the resonant cavity is axially rotated in an accelerated mode.

There's literally no reason to even conceive that this is nazi tech outside the tendencies of your LARPing dramatic brain.

That's right. Aliens, like the greys and reptilians, have always been a deep state psy-op. It was used in cult craft and to discredit individuals who were targeted with "abductions."

SUMMARY
>The present invention is directed to a craft using an inertial mass reduction device. The craft includes an inner resonant cavity wall, an outer resonant cavity, and microwave emitters. The outer resonant cavity wall and the inner resonant cavity wall form a resonant cavity. The microwave emitters create high frequency electromagnetic waves throughout the resonant cavity causing the outer resonant cavity wall to vibrate in an accelerated mode and create a local polarized vacuum outside the outer resonant cavity wall.

>It is a feature of the present invention to provide a craft, using an inertial mass reduction device, that can travel at extreme speeds.

You can literally patent anything even if it doesn't work

There was the testimony of some soldiers that attacked the Nazi base in Antarctica, They claimed that they got their ass beaten by some UFO that had Swastikas.

Wrong.

And the US Navy filed this patent and appealed it when it was initially rejected saying they have tested it. The inventor also developed a turbojet for Northrup Grumman.

Try again, imbecile.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_UFOs

Remember how there's been sighting of aliens popping out of the water and completely random/obscene places?

>In the description of the present invention, the invention will be discussed in a space, sea, air, or terrestrial environment; however, this invention can be utilized for any type of application that requires use of an inertial mass reduction device or use of a craft.

>It is possible to envision a hybrid aerospace/undersea craft (HAUC), which due to the physical mechanisms enabled with the inertial mass reduction device, can function as a submersible craft capable of extreme underwater speeds (lack of water-skin friction) and enhanced stealth capabilities (non-linear scattering of RF and sonar signals). This hybrid craft would move with great ease through the air/space/water mediums, by being enclosed in a vacuum plasma bubble/sheath, due to the coupled effects of EM field-induced air/water particles repulsion and vacuum energy polarization.

>mass reduction technology
>E=mc2
As mass approaches zero, the energy required to travel fast approaches zero as well. If mass is zero, instant travel to any location is possible.

It's all making so much more sense now, the Arizona Lights and similar events come to mind

>As described, in one of its embodiments, the craft 10 utilizes microwave-induced vibration within a resonant annular cavity (the resonant cavity 150). The manner and effectiveness with which the microwave energy couples with the outer resonant cavity wall 100 is called the cavity Q-factor (the inner resonant cavity wail 200 is electrically insulated and does not vibrate). This parameter can be written as the (energy stored/energy lost) ratio and is in the range of 104 to 109 (and beyond), depending on whether ordinary metal (Aluminum or Copper at room temperature) or cryogenically cooled superconducting material (Yttrium Barium Copper Oxide or Niobium) is used for the outer resonant cavity wall 100 and outside mold line skin of the craft. One must realize that the high energy/high frequency electromagnetic field generator responsible for the inertial mass diminution effect would generate a repulsive EM energy field while in earth's atmosphere, thereby repelling air molecules in its path of ascent/flight. Consequently, once in orbital space, by local vacuum polarization (quantum field fluctuations' modification/coherence), a repulsive gravity effect (recall the negative pressure of the polarized vacuum) would permit swift movement of the craft 10 (which can be, but without limitation, a cone or lenticular triangle/delta wing configuration).

>the microwave emitters create high frequency electromagnetic waves throughout the resonant cavity causing the outer resonant cavity wall to vibrate in an accelerated mode and create a local polarized vacuum

>causing the outer resonant cavity wall to vibrate in an accelerated mode and create a local polarized vacuum

I'm gonna need some serious sauce for me to believe that a vibrating structure creates a vacuum that isn't cancelled out by it's expansion phase of it's expansion-contraction cycle.

I'm gonna need some more super serious sauce as to what the fuck a polarized vacuum is. By definition, a vacuum has nothing within it to polarize.

This strikes me as world salad.

youtube.com/watch?v=KsoBKtl2vio

youtube.com/watch?v=lSGLBb3k80U

youtube.com/watch?v=MalVjyoY0mc

youtube.com/watch?v=-72A-YfVVbo

Have you tried googling "polarized vacuum?"

>As shown in FIG. 2, in another embodiment of the invention, the trailing portion 22 of the craft 10 is a mirror age of the leading portion 21. This includes all working components internal to the craft. As shown in FIG. 2, the leading portion 21 includes a top leading edge portion 121 and a bottom leading edge portion 123, while the trailing portion 22 includes top trailing edge portion 222 and a bottom trailing edge portion 223. Both the trailing portions 22 and leading portions 21 include an outer resonant cavity wall 100 and an inner resonant cavity wall 200 forming a resonant cavity 150, such the resonant cavity 150 shrouds, envelopes, or encapsulates the craft 10. The outer resonant cavity wall 100, inner resonant cavity wall 200, and resonant cavity 150 that completely surrounds the craft 10 can be referred to as a resonant cavity shroud 156. The microwave emitters 300 create high frequency electromagnetic waves throughout the entire resonant cavity shroud 156 causing the outer resonant cavity wall 100 (or a portion of the outer resonant cavity wall 100) to vibrate and create a local polarized vacuum 60 outside the outer resonant cavity wall 100.

>In operation, in the preferred embodiment, the craft 10 may be powered to move in different directions by causing different sections of the resonant cavity shroud 156 to vibrate. For instance, to move upwards the top portion 156 (top leading edge portion 121 and top trailing edge portion 222) of the resonant cavity shroud 156 is vibrated, thereby, causing the polarized vacuum field 60 to move the craft upward.

So it gets to a certain speed hits the switches creates the vacuum and than boom gone and then reverse said switch and than boom arrival?? Of course much more is going on just trying to make it simple for my pea brain

Attached: 1546541922249.jpg (188x268, 13K)

If anyone can dig more into this guy and related patents, that'd be amazing. I have to go for a bit but i'll be back later to dig some more myself

Attached: salv.png (1101x781, 90K)

Perhaps these too

Attached: invs.png (1086x831, 65K)

y'all are idiots, you can patent anything.

Theres literally patents for perpetual motion machines from the middle ages using weights and wheels.

Not to mention that the patent office outright abandoned looking for prior art / and the feasibility tests they used to look for sometime in the 90's. They've simply been outlawyered at this point and are bombared with endless streams of useless word salad patents because there are lawyers working at every major company who have that as their entire job description.

The key patents to these aircrafts are classified. There's about 5,000 patents, that are not listed anywhere and redacted. An old FOI shows how many patents are redacted each year.

>cult craft

>because there are lawyers working at every major company

Virtually every major tech company has a IP ligation claim ongoing with another major tech company and a reciprocal one.

I searched your asinine term. 2 wiki articles related to theoretical physics quantum non-sense claiming that vacuum is made up of dialectic bubbles that impose self energy of the higgs boson.

Otherwise links to the patents in question, and then a bunch of unrelated results.

Meaning we are out of the realm of actual experimental physics, and into the realm of Jewish math games.

Enjoy you spaceship thread. I might give the other guys video links a chance, as perhaps they offer an actual explaination.

World is run by homosex pedos.
>anal probes make sense now

my sides fuck

>your term
Yes, it was me. I'm all the people involved. Your great psychic powers have once again revealed all, and I don't know how anyone could possibly think you're just a frustrated schizophrenic.

>swastika ufos
>mutt actually believes this
can you show flag to confirm?

god put in cheat codes

I wonder if they really anally probe anyone after knocking their lights out with electromagnetic radiation and giving them "missing time."

That's what an alien abduction is, by the way. UFO's are secret military aircraft, and they blindside you with directed energy weapons to make you go night-night. The last thing you recall is following some lights in the sky. Happened to five of my family members.

Incidentally, my mother's father worked on the stealth bomber, and the UFO she saw had a V-shaped light configuration. I often wonder if they affixed lights to the bottom of a stealth craft for some of their UFO showings/abductions. That would explain why you don't see the aircraft's silhouette (stealths are black to blend in with the night sky, as we know).

except that this shit is described precisely in numerous accounts as exactly what the fuckin reich was doing in the vrilgesselekraft society that hitler made out of the Thule group and Vril group when he made secret societies illegal, by grouping them into the alternative clean energy research division.

and the thousands of soldiers who not only SAW UFO'S coming along with german air raids, but also shot a few of them down.

... why would admiral byrd lie about this, before the x-files even aired.

>microwave this, microwave that

Only Jow Forums is dumb enough to believe such pseudoscience bs.

Why would the Navy do this?

They don't have to give a shit about patents.

Other countries don't give a shit about our patents.

The only reason to do this publicly aside from some cop-out soft disclosure is to trick other countries into wasting resources trying to replicate this shit.

Dude also patented room temperature superconductors based on vibrating a string like a guitar. Seems fishy.

ayylmaos cancellation confirmed

Attached: US10144532-20181204-D00000.png (1550x1182, 30K)

>If anyone can dig more into this guy and related patents, that'd be amazing.

Attached: Gravity_Grow_v_9.gif (800x700, 39K)

leddir thinks hes a fraud

Attached: RnjWdVG.jpg (458x674, 282K)

wrong image

Attached: fraud.jpg (1157x755, 222K)

Aliens are demons, it’s part of the great deception foretold in God’s word.

Attached: C0364373-9C7A-4077-AE15-01EADA8E0A98.jpg (688x360, 49K)

Admiral Bird never said he was attacked at the poles.

>OOOOOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUUUUUG ALIENS WERE NEVER REAL, WE'VE HAD THE TECHNOLOGY THIS WHOLE TIME AND MADE UP ALIENS TO COVER HOW ADVANCED SOME TECH REALLY IS AAAHHHHHH
Wow user, was your tenth birthday last week or something?
How long did it take you to figure this one out?

TAKE YOUR MEDS SCHIZO

Reading this makes me wanna play stellaris

source your extraordinary claims or be banished by my rake

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_UFOs
ok so i never thought i would say this, cause ive always been skeptical about ufos and other gay antarctica shit, but WTF
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avro_Canada_VZ-9_Avrocar
flying saucers have already been made. it isn't even a secret. this was in the 60s. imagine whats possible today

Attached: 1562693217619.png (850x464, 690K)

operation paperclip, nuff said.

yeah but they are not "flying saucer" flying saucers. what you have there is a very inefficient jet powered craft, that isn't aerodynamic or fast.

the crazy claims about UFO's usually include the fact that they maneuver in ways unlike anything ever seen.

finally someone else notices the "ion wind" wing on the nighthawk.

to catch you up pre 1945 - generation 2 discs.
pic
Nazi discs & CIA documents.
>ayyufo.blogspot.com/2019/06/cia-documents-talk-of-nazi-disks.html

Attached: ufoTruthNazis.jpg (1297x550, 104K)

Attached: couzinetpopularscience.jpg (659x416, 73K)

Pic Couzinet a disc engineer, was killed 6 days after his disc appeared in the Popular Science magazine.

Attached: manMadeUfos.jpg (1077x992, 846K)

Mark Wade USAF illustrator

Attached: wlentica.jpg (600x356, 36K)

Mark Wade USAF illustrator again

Attached: wfh5445.jpg (1223x819, 336K)

sorry that's Mike Schratt pic.

Believe it or not I've had friends of friends who were scientologists who said they were moving to California and Florida to help build spaceships.

The real issue is we could have limitless energy powering everything and they wont give it to us!