OH NO NO NO NO NO!!! KIDS THESE DAYS WANT TO BE YOUTUBERS/VLOGGERS MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!...

OH NO NO NO NO NO!!! KIDS THESE DAYS WANT TO BE YOUTUBERS/VLOGGERS MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD HAHAHAHAHAHA !!! WESTERN CIVILIZATION IS A JOKEEEEEE

Attached: IMG_20190718_085147.jpg (1389x768, 123K)

its the nigger influence

And kike influence, do not forget the kikes

Fucking consumerism

Attached: 1535401751381.png (720x500, 41K)

More realistic though. How many astronauts are there anyway?

We are fucked aren't we

Attached: 1543599242714.jpg (640x717, 44K)

Western space program is dead. Chinks know that their country is planning to put people on the moon. It sells the job a lot better than "stay stuck in a tin can that smells like actual garbage with Boris and some yuropoor for 6 months at a time"

says Jow Forums memeologist shitposters

Attached: 1563416208945.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Feminized society, there you have it

The answers are less concerning than the percentages. Chinese kids want to be astronauts? They might as well have said they want to be wizards. One terrifically flashy and unrealistic expectation isn't better than another, especially when it's so outdated.
But Chinese interest in being a teacher and in being an astronaut BOTH clocked in at over 50%, while the percentages for both the US and the UK were lower in every tier. It's almost as though it suggests the West doesn't dream anymore, even when the dream is shallow and/or cring-worthy.

NEET 40%

Surprised it isn't higher. Literally every kid I've talked to thinks they are going to stream games professionally.

yeah user... we got a serious nigger kid trend right now where they're all watching minecraft let's plays and playing fortnite all night.... the nigger kids tilted the results

Almost makes me think that youtube was created to be, or turned into after google purchased it, something to socially engineer us and the generations that grew up with it. Like they knew what the effects were going to be, and went ahead with a plan knowing they could control the population in a desired way.

Attached: technocracy-flag.jpg.jpg (500x398, 45K)

>anyone can be a vlogger, even without actually being interesting to watch
>have to smart and mentally/physically capable to be an astronaut
>parents are pushing their own insecurities on their kids less in the us
Yea, that tends to happen when you ask kids what they want to be. Without the weight of "my parents want me to be a doctor" your average 12 year old is going to want the most return on the least effort.

>Why do young people with no real skills, narcissism, and limited worldview want to emulate their peers who are making relatively easy money via a form of "entertainment" with little to no initial investment needed?????????

>brits
>white

My 7 year old just got this as homework. He wants to be a dinosaur

>kids don't want to be astronauts
Yeah no shit, all the money is being given to niggers instead of exploring space, even little kids can figure out they've got a better chance at a future talking into a camera on the internet than a bunch of Boomer space dreams that were forgotten long ago in the never ending quest to feed niggers.

what do you tell the lad?

Chinks dont intrinsically care about exploration.