why are they still mad 100 years later?

Attached: lol.jpg (740x490, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HmG6jzWhWS4
youtube.com/watch?v=OTocKvTE9r8
youtu.be/sShjxsjcS58
youtu.be/T4hwB2kSLtk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some of these territories such as the land that is called "Slovakia" have been Hungarian since the 10th century until Trianon. That's over a thousand years.

slovakia? you mean proud dacian land?

Attached: lool.png (250x208, 98K)

maybe because they wanted to assimilate their cultute

how about you assimilate instead, dacian land

and yet slovaks still speak their slav language and have slav customs.steppe people can't dominate mountain slavs.

no slovak people don´t steal everything
they´re not part of gypsie land

I still think the Allies went a bit far in the Trianon Treaty.

exactly me comrade

Hahahahaha

Attached: hungary vs romania.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

steal? you want to be part of the hungarian """""""""""""""""""master"""""""""""""""""""""" race then? i hear they steal a lot over there

i´m just saing slovakia is slovakia(not hungary), slavic country

yes, i too would laugh at a bozgor beatdown
slovakia is rightful romanian land by legitimate dacian historical claim and nothing you ever say could hope to change that

we hold it we own it

not for long you won't

if your country doesnt fall apart from coruption by then ;)

because losing 3/4 of the total landmass is a good reason to be mad till the end of times

the mighty romanian war machine can never fall apart, you'll be an easy conquest for us

imagine being this much of a landlet, I could probably walk across your country in a week if I kept a good pace

Our natives were resistant to pox blankets.

but they sure weren't resistant to the big white ROMANIAN cock

i bet women cant wait for ROMAnian cock you filthy mamrd

Attached: 1560087699899.png (622x623, 531K)

shush, dacian clay

I would understand that hungarians are discrimanted in some way in neighboring countries so they want to protect them but in reality they enjoy every single right rest of us have and own dual passports or can freely move in EU zone.

So why again would you want parts of Croatia,Serbia,Romania,Slovakia and others when they have majority foreign population now and in some places are generally poorer than homeland ?

Just to look bigger on map ?

ok nigger

Attached: romanianstereotypical.jpg (570x363, 44K)

>Romania Invades Slovakia
>Everything goes according to plan resistance is futile.
>Some years later Russian tourist come to visit
>In their drunkenness mistake random Slovakians for Russian minorities
>Romania gets nuked 6 gorriolian times

out of vojvodina, janos
ok identity crisis
>

both of you are just babies compared to the turkish bvll

Attached: ottomandevshirmecolorized.jpg (3718x2092, 882K)

Did someone mention russian ethnic minority ?
*march of little green men intensifies*

Attached: GibCat.jpg (423x413, 22K)

Calm down Radu, reread what iv typed.

of course the leaf would bow down to asians
i did, and you're a bozgor shill trying to undermine the rightful claims of more legitimate countries than yours will ever be, mongolia, pardon me, HUNgary

We ARE Turks, Cheng. Even the Vlachs, however they try to deny it.
>more legitimate countries
topkek

how do you guys always know I'm asian?

Attached: dudeweedmao.jpg (253x293, 22K)

HUNgarian rapefugee crying over the fact his home over in mongolia got sacked by gooks and japs

it's in the leaf genome, guaranteed to be passed down to every leaf out there

Le 98 KB
You'll get used to it
Chill
Czech needs his daily cope from being fucked in the ass dry by Merkel.We understand.

any file size is good enough to contain the glory of based romania, and the subhumans who defy its glory must learn their place and stay put, or risk death

Slovakia was a mistake,
They voted soros' little slut into the office.

czechia was yet another mistake that will soon be fixed by integration into the based romanian imperium

>why are they still mad 100 years later?

Attached: 11850027-383D-4CC9-B587-28FD03E24207_w1023_r1_s.jpg (1023x575, 91K)

>meme flag

Why are Romanians such shitposters? I ask because I am going to Romania soon.

romanians are not white, they are mongrel subhumans with a double digit IQ.

Pls don't bully, it's hard being Hungarian ;_;

Attached: 1415726375892.gif (250x230, 28K)

One single romanian made 4 threads on pol today

This is getting boring, step up your game brainlet

youtube.com/watch?v=HmG6jzWhWS4

i am merely stating the truth, dutchie
swampy swampy, suck more krautoid cocky
i can't help it, the inferiority of bozgors is always something great to laugh at with my based romanian lads all the time every time

>African shit-tier flag

>i can't help it, the inferiority of bozgors
I'm impartial here. I would say they are inferior in any way. All I see is this constant child-like mocking from your side. It's retarded and largely ineffective. Just stop

Attached: 1414874743576.jpg (1366x768, 177K)

I promise to Hungarians, one day we will get your territories back, r*manians and their corrupt government will fall, then we strike back at those niggers.

>I would say
I would NOT say

Attached: 1420722977881.png (504x432, 46K)

>african legitimacy tier country
it is greatly aiding the conquests of based romania and if you dare stand in our way you'll just fall like many other have

I have to say Romanians shoes(opinci) in that pic are realistic, good attention to details
But the pic is BS, you were given all that land

you frogs will soon fall to the mighty romanian warriors when we march into paris

Cringe but true in the end
"No, No Never"
At least they all know it can't be reversed, ever

Get this retarded flag war to Jow Forums.
You know this is a politics board right?

Attached: 1420553661958.png (1162x850, 910K)

Friendly reminder that Hungary was occupied by the Ottoman Empire after the Battle of Mohacs.

we based romanians choose our battlegrounds as we please, and you cannot change the motions, they've already been set in action by us

ITT: irrelevant and impoverished europoor mountain niggers talk about who's better

Attached: 1563063258662.gif (208x156, 1.23M)

They have to endure the hardship of being Hungarian, we will never understand that feel

youtube.com/watch?v=OTocKvTE9r8

You're cringe af kiddo

Attached: hungarians.jpg (586x600, 182K)

mutt........... mutt..............

stop shilling for bozgors and we based romanians might just consider what you have to say, but until then, we shall continue what we are doing

It looks like a sad whale getting cut up

either edgy incel larping as muh romanian warrior or goldstein from JIDF trying to make every nation hate each other here

>muh nationalism
>muh austrians are so mean
>seperate
>get BTFO

Loving every laugh

based, Kosovo Independence poster

Attached: hrvatfrog.jpg (223x215, 17K)

either dacian land, or romanian land, these are your options, czechiaboy

>losing 75% of their land

I would if i were them

oo-f course muh inferiour gypsy overlord

you better get in line, or i'll line you and your family up in the street, czechiaboy

It was hardly "their land". Yes, their crown possessed the lands but they were inhabited by other people.
The dissolution of old Hungary was a product of nationalism and I must agree with the basic premise here. Hungary losing Transylvania wasn't fair though

Attached: 1417299813477.png (1140x774, 192K)

you wont do shit you smelly gypsy roma

Thank you Romania you provide some of the cheapest prostitutes in Europe, thank you and gods blessing to you.

>horses running on a steppe
100% mong... Umm, Hungarian
youtu.be/sShjxsjcS58
youtu.be/T4hwB2kSLtk

yes, you aren't even worthy of touching my shit, czechiaboy, you're getting beheaded when i'm done with your nation
anglo scum

part 2

Attached: Ethno_Hung.1910.png (1103x1039, 475K)

Cool videos, what are you implying?

part 3

Attached: 1920px-Hungary-ethnic_groups.jpg (1920x1483, 1.14M)

>muh ethnic map
By this logic Turkish areas of Germany should become independent Turkish land, or half of slovenia goes to Austria.

Do not worry I don’t take offence, I understand that your people have been through a lot. Conquered by better races the Turks Russians etc, I am just greatful your women continue to serve.

we have fought off bravely against any who dared attack us and won, you are no different angloid scum

why there are hungarians living in mountains separated from the rest?

>muh szeklers are Hungarians
They aren't, even some Hungarians say so
And some facts: their counties are the poorest in Transylvania and between the protest in Romania (there are some poorer S ones and some filled with Tatars in E)
They get gibs form Hungary, that's one of the reason some of them are for autonomy or other shit

Of szeklers are Hungarians and they have to be in Hungary then vlachs-Aromanians are Romanians and must live in Romania, pic related

Attached: 823fe81d4c115ba562eaf36427a87f4d.jpg (730x430, 99K)

I agree, Isn’t this the nature empires to eventually fall apart due to ethnic devision and desire for self governance. The Balkans have typically not had clean borders so conflict arise. Right?

Why are romanians so prone to stealing? You steal everything, from copper to Roman history and Hungarian clay

You have such a sweet imagination.You didn’t fight off the Turks or the Russians very bravely? You waited till after the Russians kicked the shit out of the Turks befor starting your independence war and the Russians cut your country in half.

>By this logic Turkish areas of Germany should become independent Turkish land
It is defacto mini Turkey and krauts have only themselves to blame for inviting them.

>or half of slovenia goes to Austria.
There are no Austrians in Slovenia m8. At least pretend you know what you're talking about

>Szeklers aren't Hungarians
Well this is your mind on "Dacian" propaganda I see

Attached: map5b.gif (629x484, 133K)

Creating new ethnic and cultural groups is never a bad thing. Multiple nations should do that otherwise the whole body politic becomes poisoned.

That we don't have only steppe
Kek

anglo lies, all tainted by a malicious disguise, as i've stated before the r*ssian dogs tried to conquer based romania, and yet they failed incredibly, why is that might you ask? nobody can match the strength of a romanian, you will fall for daring to question its power

>On April 24 [O.S. April 12] 1877, Russia declared war on the Ottoman Empire and its troops entered Romania through the newly built Eiffel Bridge, on their way to the Ottoman Empire. Due to great losses, the Russian Empire asked Romania to intervene. On July 24 [O.S. July 12] 1877, the first Romanian Army units crossed the Danube and join forces with the Russian Army.[9]
You can search and see for yourself, fag

The Soviets conquered and occupied Romania for 10+ years and their puppets stayed in power until the end of their collapse. When did you throw them out? As for brave soldiers please have dignity, everyone knows Romania soldiers were even worse than the Italians. You ignore the loss of Moldova as well.

Ok

"The Székelys (Hungarian pronunciation: [ˈseːkɛj]), sometimes also referred to as Szeklers (Hungarian: székelyek, Romanian: Secui, German: Szekler, Latin: Siculi), are a subgroup[5][6] of the Hungarian people living mostly in the Székely Land in Romania. A significant population descending from the Székelys of Bukovina lives in Tolna and Baranya counties in Hungary and in certain districts of Vojvodina, Serbia. "

They are Hungarian

Attached: 1408458480922.jpg (1600x1173, 803K)

>Due to great losses
Exactly the Russians fought the war befor you gathered the courage to join, the Russians did all the heavy lifting. You should show respect to the Russians.

more anglo babbling as always, the soviets fell quickly when they met blades and powder with us, you think i'll let this sort of propaganda and slander go unanswered? you're in big trouble now, scumbag

Most "Slovaks" are just Hungarians who settled in an area and leaened to speak a different language, because for most of history, language was irrelevant and kingdom was what was important. Only in the past century did the idea "nationalism is defined by language" pop up as an excuse for greedy monarchs to give themselves bullshit titles like and steal other countries' lands that they have never had legitimate claims on.

You can never create brand new cultures or ethnic groups, they all come from something befor. I know this is a sensetive topic but do you think the US may one day splinter?

I’m kindly asking for an event or proof of what your saying, if you cannot it’s perfectly fine. Your only proving the stereotype that Romanians are a lesser race.

When given the choice on the 2011 Romanian census between ethnically identifying as Székely or as Hungarian, the overwhelming majority of the Székelys chose the latter – only 532 persons declared themselves as ethnic Székely.[4]

I guess they're all brainwashed, right?

Whiter than you gyppo