You have to be mentally ill to vote for him in 2020

You have to be mentally ill to vote for him in 2020.

Attached: ECDD55A2-C8E2-4ADB-9CC5-FD2C2446C9E1.jpg (677x381, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/255294883680632833
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You think Hillary would've been better? Fuck outta here.

A zionist pedo piece of shit who loves minorities, hates white people and fucks little children.

>Trump does occasional Neocon kikery so it's time to start voting Democrat
Name a better alternative that isn't a write in, faggot.

You have to be mentally ill to vote for anyone else in 2020.
Or worse, not white.

You need a president that is at most 30 years old, stop voting for old farts

Don’t vote for anyone

Trump loves Israel and Jews more than Americans and white people.

So Kushner?

>Be on the left of Gaussian Bell
>Don't vote Trump
Pick one

>non American thinking that "his" opinions on American politics are in any way relevant

trump is an angel and the jews are his wings

Thats not an alternative nigger

He's a racist. I'm a racist. Why wouldn't I vote for him?

You didn't name a better alternative. All you're attempting to do is undermine Trump, which would only serve to increase an open-borders, anti-white, anti-free speech, anti-gun, pro-trannie pro-somali Democrat's chances of winning.

Sorry Sweetie anyone can be a American nowadays. I could come illegally and I’d still be welcomed as a American.

As opposed to what, Kamala the Californian Giant? Fuck that

>$0.10 has been deposited into your account
>thank you for working for Correct the Clinton-Epstein Record
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/255294883680632833

Attached: Donald Trump 2012 death to perverts.png (595x303, 44K)

kill yourself shill rat

Attached: shills 2.png (1223x603, 384K)

Unfortunately the shrinks and strategist know which buttons to push in Dump's tweets to bring out the retarted Evangelical boomers and burgerboys.

You have to be mentally ill to vote

Attached: All major candidates and kids.png (1599x1522, 2.09M)

I love how scared and desperate you liberals are...
It just proves even you retards know he’s winning in a landslide of tranny tears and illegal baby blood

democracy is fake news

Attached: All major candidates and kids jewish (2).png (1598x1029, 709K)

Jews are the best allies against muslims. You have no alternative

Attached: satan trump.jpg (577x379, 55K)

If being retarded in this scenario is wrong, I don’t wanna be right!

Attached: 643C16CD-3320-489D-94F6-ABF2061224A5.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

cool story faggot

have fun in the lake, goy doggo

He's a Zionist lol

>You need a president that is at most 30 years old
*monarch. And they have to be either Gen X or zoomer.

We dont need allies against muslims, we just need the will to do something about the MQ and a sufficient amount of ammunition.

The best alternative is not voting at all. Voting is complacency with ZOG slavery. Trump is just a piece of the puzzle towards the NWO. He’s completely in on it and so many here can’t see that.

Muslims > Jews
Face it, kike lover, muslims are nothing but a tool to use against the west... as a Decoy.

>international flag
>American politics
NeoDymium electromagnetic spiritual essence of Trump for president 2368

Attached: 2AAE22BB-3071-442A-BC79-802F2379B2A5.jpg (572x762, 76K)

>open-borders
More illegals have entered America during the Trump administration than any other president
>anti white
Trump is Isreal and Jews first president not America
>anti free speech
Under the Trump administration any criticism of Jews and minorities is a criminal offense now
>anti gun
Trump banned bump stocks

Oh, look. It's another thread where some inconsequential faggot from an irrelevant, pissant european sovereignty offers his opinion on American politics. Please, inform us of your opinion.

Attached: giphy (12).gif (500x282, 955K)

is hillary going for 2020 election again?

WTF I like Muslims now.

Got it. I’m voting for Elizabeth warren now.

Trumptards really are mentally ill haha. So you’re telling me every single person connected to Epstein is secretly a child fucking pedo expect for Donald Trump????

There is a reason the president of the US must be 35 years of age or older.

Yup. I agree with you completely. That’s why I’m voting for AOC for 2020.

Hey faggot 4 questionmarks is not enough ^^12&%"&§Q/
So what "connection" are you talking about?

No one is under the impression Trump isn't winning again. We all know there are all too many brainwashed boomers and NPCs mesmerized by their personal propaganda bubbles.

The only ones under any false hopes are voting. Voting for Trump, voting for the democrat, voting for anyone but themselves.

Voting their people, culture and future away for lies and false security.

>don't vote for Trump
shit's fucked, leftshits are stoked
>vote for Trump
shit's fucked, leftshits are bootyblasted

I think I know what I'll be doing

Attached: 1521641284834.jpg (576x400, 186K)

>Muh foreigners can’t have opinion of muh country.
No sorry sweetie but your courts have already decided that everyone in the world can be an American, all those niggers in South America are Americans and have the same rights as every other person living in America.

I'm sorry, I love Israel!

Trump is literally a pedophile and top Goy for Israel.

Attached: trump president of israel.jpg (930x714, 97K)

Retard detected

Attached: shpyaR8.jpg (1024x832, 148K)

>Oh, look. It's another thread where some inconsequential faggot from an irrelevant, pissant european sovereignty offers his opinion on American politics.
How's the weather in Tel Aviv?

Attached: merchant gadflag.jpg (452x443, 45K)

Go to Izz-RAH-el then GTFO

Wake up. Both of these parties are part of the same coin, controlled significantly by zion's currency; by the veil of a dollar or the smell of freshly baked pizza.

Although lesser Jews are meddlesome, the actual puppeteering comes from finance jewry. The overrepesentation of jews is mainly in part a symptom of finance jewry's power.
Was being sarcastic

what you mean you have to be mentally ill to vote for either republicans or democrats. You Croat we here don't have much of a choice.

The democrat canidates are 1000x more loyal to jews though.. He is kinda the best chance we have. Would you really rather have Hillary as president right now?

This
Muslims are the worst thing on the planet, worse than niggers and gypsies. Anyone that is against them is my ally

Fpbp

Trump must win in 2020 anyone saying otherwise is a leftwing subhuman that deseves to be deported to somalia where theyll be raped daily by pirates and warlords

You still have at least one other option: don't.

I'm not trying to tell you that one or the other still doesn't win, but you do a small part to perpetuate the problem by wasting your time, hoping or thinking that your vote or any others makes a difference.

Attached: pepPizza.jpg (1080x1080, 189K)

No matter who wins you get assblasted.

Attached: politics are just one big assblast.png (500x750, 648K)

But he is.

Yiddish privilege

> "more loyal"

No. All are influenced by the grasp of the zionists. Go and listen to any political candidate rabble about how we must support Israel.

> ...best chance we have.

Again, no. The best chance you have is to quit participating in the false dichotomy, do some research, and share with others the impending doom. Only then and maybe there'd be a chance.

Attached: jy8lzxhw_1dagu50_1c5vxuc.png (590x314, 65K)

This is pretty much the Trump presidency.

awooooo