This kills the CNN

A little while ago an user reposted a thread that suggested people go around and turn off CNN and other talmundvisions in public places, notably airports, using a tv-b-gone.
A tv-b-gone is a simple device that, when activated, quickly sends out as many infra-red codes as possible. They can turn off most TVs within a couple seconds.

What was more interesting was how many kikes flooded into the thread to try and shit on the idea. They're scared of it.

Attached: 1563432730720.png (466x466, 180K)

Kind of childish no? Someone can turn the tvs back on. We should aim for the broadcast

Attached: 240px-Max_Headroom_broadcast_signal_intrusion.jpg (240x162, 15K)

>We should aim for the broadcast
how?

The same way max headroom did it? Take over broadcast stations like they were area 51? Better than spending money to turn a tv off

based autism

Eh, there are much better ways than spending your money on that little thing. There are apps on the phone that allow you to change channels and turn tvs off.

well it would be better to get rid of the people who run these thing altogether but just because some bigger attack that require a lot more coordination would be better doent mean a passive approach would be a bad idea

What button turns it to kiketoon network?

Can you suggest any examples?

P.S.
kys namefag

I really do like this idea. It seems like a stupid small thing, but I think it might leave a huge impact over a course of time if everybody adopted it here like the "It's okay to be white" posters.

can't some jew twist this into felony FCC violations

>88
Checked and Heiled for potential.
Are airport TV's vulnerable to remotes though?
I figured they were all hard-wired.

Attached: 1509649437196.png (612x432, 197K)

Lol the kikes are seething at the App Store, just check out the “tv remote universal” app, all the one star reviews start with the same line “ it asks you to rate it before you even start” hahahh they are clearly trying to stay a step ahead of the game

>suggested people go around and turn off CNN and other talmundvisions

Attached: anudda.png (445x265, 111K)

only one way to find out

see

I sort of want to give it a shot in East Williamsburg during shabbot

Screens in airports are usually just monitors, and they just feed them from a central source. And, I would not fuck around with shit like this in an airport, with the Patriot Act shit.

that app wouldn't work for the purpose proposed in the OP
>To use the tv control remote, you must have your mobile / tablet on the same wifi network as your TV
there are likely others, but unless emit many different ir signals at once, they likely won't work either

imagine getting charged with terrorism and sent to guantanamo for turning off televisions that are broadcasting a news network
sad thing is, i believe it is entirely possible

Maybe a first trial run would be better. Someplace less conspicuous like a hospital or school, using .

Attached: certainly not news.png (960x960, 79K)

there's "TV KILL - Universal IR Remote" for android, but i don't see anything like it for ios

Just the overall effectiveness of it vs the time you put into it. Remember when that british user got a hold of that giant display and he was putting memes up? What if we pulled off a max headroom and aired the white genocide doc?

Attached: mister_rogers_feature_2_1050x700.jpg (1050x700, 558K)

Remotes still work on them. I used to fuck around with the one here

There was a hell of a lot of shilling in that thread. Notable ideas
>You can build your own for about $3.50 (tree fidy)
>You can disguise them as key fob car alarms, etc
>You can build one with a timer and leave it hidden (not in an airport)
>If you have a cell with IR, they have an app that will shut off TV's
>Mention of the stealth wifi that gives redpill/meme names to wifi that doesn't exist and placing it in proximity to public wifi that leftys use.
A leaf flag was shilling hard in that thread and fake opposition "argued" with him until the thread hit it's limit.

Attached: 155246587673340766.jpg (564x564, 140K)

bumping for more ideas