Based Ted Cruz DESTROYS Google commie

Senator Ted Cruz is BASED AF:

youtu.be/CX6LlEcJ4nw

That Google guy is a lying pos they think everyone else is stupid.

Attached: KICyvXVn_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1T28kWBfvEA
youtu.be/rNvgl38TLvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Google needs RICO

Attached: 1527737274347.gif (692x618, 37K)

OP is a >based kekistani faggot but bump for cruz

Attached: 66854668.jpg (585x572, 127K)

this is pretty good, another bump

what about 5.8 million dollars and Cambridge mossad analytica, ted?

Why do American companies have asian CEOs? Are white losing the battle?

i dont normally care for cruz but he did good against this poo in loo jewgle bitch

Also needs to be Charlie Hebdo'ed out of existence

Cruz 2024

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1T28kWBfvEA

>Why do American companies have asian CEOs? Are white losing the battle?
Everyone is propping up diversity hires because it's good for business, CEO's are no exception.

Google is still owned and run by whites, learn how companies are structured dumbass.

I don’t care for Cruz but he is the man when it comes to annihalating sensitive pussies in congress and senate.

RICO for Google NOW based senator

youtu.be/rNvgl38TLvI

During the first kids in cages media frenzy facebook blocked the link that pointed out that it was in fact a Obama policy to separate children and NOT a Trump policy. facebook blocked the sharing of the official US.Gov website with information of the law and it's creation.
Google made sure that the official USA .Gov website could not be found via search.

Attached: google neutral.png (1422x934, 123K)

I switched my default search engine to duckduckgo (inb4 some conspiracy jpgs) a couple years ago and I am 100% satisfied even though I need to search 100s of times a day for a variety of subjects. Only once a week or so do I need to revert to google, and most of those times google fails me as well.

This isn't the early 2000s, try other search engines you cunts.

anybody remember when exactly they started rolling out this news section above search results?

Texas cuck. No wonder americucks like him

Wait, did Google steal the DELEGATES?

considering that they can cut traffic and potential business just by including a few more fake news articles is pretty crazy. stuff like this needs clear and transparent standards

pic related

Attached: google-results-page-rank-average-traffic-share-chart.jpg (600x424, 24K)

>steal the DELEGATES?
what exatly do you mean? In what way?

Kek
Under Trump all of the reps seem to have found they have balls.

Ted Cruz is a moron who legitimately doesn't even understand how the internet works. Hardly the guy to have any say on whether or not Google is censoring.

Hello fellow white southerners

South is 30/40% blacks. Be aware of that. You could be speaking to a negro.

Oh damn. Bringing the beard back. Ted, you're an embarrassment to us Texans, and I hate to say you are the lesser of two evils right now. However, nice touch with the beard. #makebeardsgreatagain. Cant wait til the wimins politicians start complaining how it's not fair that men can have facial hair.

>Google is still run by (((whites)))

Ted Cruz is a Zionist shill.
Begone, boomer.

True, the south has a lot of blacks. Also, remember folks, Texas may be in the south, but it is not the south. Texas is it's own thing.

Ted Cruz is a comedy sidekick. Once Trump is out of office and Cruz is on her own, she'll go right back to being the worthless bitch she's always been.

Attached: 57121275.png (628x371, 519K)

If you need to search that much use Bing you will get enough points to have game pass every month

What is a bing game pass and why is it worth tying your ID to your searches?

I think he had been baptized by the God-Emperor after losing to Lord Trump in 2016.

>Fucking new fags not knowing about cruz missiles redemption arc.

Attached: 1563425737132.jpg (550x441, 33K)

Whiter than (((you)))

Ted Cruz going down in 2024. Never forget.

t. salty lefty faggots

Based

So we have glow-in-the-dark niggers adopting meme culture to boost a guy that's actually doing shit to help make the internet fun again? I'm genuinely enjoying this timeline.

Attached: alpha ferret.jpg (600x450, 84K)

>sees post criticizing politician for not being right-wing enough
>calls poster a lefty

Attached: 3646343124.png (231x269, 122K)

I watched the entire senate hearing's first two panels, and I think Ted Cruz and others did a great job of grilling Google. We need total transparency of googles search index, for example, and for it to be publicly accessible by anyone. The google rep was a RAT and I have no respect for him. Cruz and others did a fantastic job of letting google, and alphabet at large, including Youtube, know that their time is UP. Section 230 needs to be revisited and Google must be held accountable to the world and knocked the fuck DOWN off their high horse. The psychologist on the 2nd panel stated that Google could influence an American election by up to 10 million votes by using subliminal effects on search users and they would not even know they were being mentally manipulated. It is absolutely shocking.

I highly suggest watching the panels for yourselves!!! Senate.gov has the livestream about google accountability up and it is a great watch.

Why are tranny communist filth flooding this board this morning?
Sometimes I wish trump was literally Hitler

> "those data"

lion ted knows his correct grammar!

Google was started by a Russian Jew
How is that American?

>Texas is it's own thing.
I know it, baby! Molon labe!

That is actually really cool scene, that other guy is great actor

cruz was born in Canada, therefore a fagit.
Like me.

Cruz 2024 lets do it boys.

Cruz is a follower. Put her in charge and she'll undo every gain we made under Trump within a year.

I AM NOW... A CRUZ MISSILE

Attached: 1562674055429s.jpg (125x122, 3K)

What?

He looks kinda Jewy.

I support Cruz 2024, we need more beards in the office.

Dahnald, the time for action is upon us.

With the power of the fabled Galactic Delegates, Galactigates if you will, I shall summon Hillahry's emails from the void and banish Google to the abyssal dimensions.

Attached: 1515373495348.jpg (512x352, 43K)

remember that faggot ass shoop of ted cruz with tattoos. awful fucking shilling, how do these niggers have jobs.

Our last president with facial hair was in 1912 it has been over 100 years its been too long #cruz 2024

Free Xbox live

Do they have PlayStation stuff and what do you man by points

THE DELEGATES, DAHNALD....HAND THEM OVER.

texas is a strip mall full of leftist transplants

The beard....
The beard has helped.

Ted looking good while going FULL Riker

People forget that google can do whatever the fuck it wants

>cruz chews out some random exec who drew the short straw all the while nothing important happens

only true meme veterans know

based

Christ, it's actually kinda hard to pick what doesn't apply to them on that list?

>democrat flag

Attached: 1563461527255.jpg (736x718, 39K)

DDG is for people too stupid to install a Startpage button.

Born. in. Canada. You fucking asshole.

As the video goes on, watch Batia's hands. They are trembling as he gesticulates. Look at them when he lets them pause in the air. He either had way too much coffee, is super nervous, or an alcoholic.

Born to US parents still eligible for president

Extremely red pilled

Attached: 1556616167351.jpg (960x720, 99K)

>meme veteran
>meme from 2016 great reddit invasion
>using a term as gay as meme veteran when you’ve barely even been here
Leave now, and never come back!

Well, it took CIA seed money... so the American taxpayer is essentially a founding primary investor.

>How come nobody asks why the CIA has it's own venture capital fund?

Srsly, fuck the joogle to death and back... oh, and the glowniggers in Langley

>satan supports the zodiac

go figure

Why the fuck are there so many pajeets in tech now?

Before it used to be programmers but now even the C level guys are all pajeets.

Cause it's cheaper for these companies to employ them.

>because they'll work for less and the State Dept will grant them a visa to come here and undercut the value of American labor

Maybe explain WHY it's cheaper... just sayin.

Also a lot of a paneers from India are going to American Unis to get their education now. My fucking uni has soo many of them in the CS program.

*pajeet
Mobile poster

Way more important issue than any other topic in pol, but slide and slide it does.