>2021
>all schools have these chairs

Attached: nigga2.png (808x455, 377K)

ok cool to know thanks

Wow, those looks really uncomfortable.

those r anti manspreading chairs btw

The woman who invented these is Jewish, of course. Jews are excellent at spreading cancer and poisoning wells.

These chairs are hideous—hard on the ass, no back support and clumsy styling. Why do the “female” chairs get to woman-spread? This is just feminazi pandering.

Oh no those tables will destroy western civilization!

Attached: 3e7.jpg (200x176, 10K)

yeah its funny how the woman can spread her legs but the man cant

>progress should be comfortable

I believe these chair designs encapsulate very well the feminist mentality
>Men should have no rights and be castrated into a cuckshed
>Women HAVE to sit spreading and taking more space
So, when are these whores finally going to admit they do not want equality of genders -- rather want women to be first class citizen and men barely with any rights ?

That the sexes are not equal is just obvious. That women are superior is plain delusion, and about 3000 years of recorded history are here to remind them that WHITE MEN built the world, civilization and technology and medicine, and art.
WHITE MEN !

>wooden chairs
>surviving a day around kids

The left one seems pro-manspreading, to me.

Why do you assume those chair are sex assigned?

>women in carpentry

they are probably going to be refined

just sit in the other and say you're a girl and make a huge scene if they say otherwise

Because that’s what the article said you retard

Attached: women fail yet again.png (768x774, 20K)

our groundskeeper was nicknamed the welder because his days were mostly spent welding steel legs back onto chairs we broke them from, kids are really good at destroying stuff, especially male kids, and especially male kids that feel they've been wronged

Chad move

kek

did this with regular chairs in hs, the backrest just helped me sleep in class more comfortably

Based and ignorancepilled.

>manspreading shit apparantly due to men spreading their legs on benches and seats meant for more than one person
>now you can't even spread your legs sitting alone in a chair meant for one.

That's the woman only chair

Isn't this fatphobic when like half of schoolchildren are at least overweight

Exactly what I was thinking, Germanistan bro

Attached: 1561511171299.jpg (720x1280, 299K)

Shlomo, your entire race is the purveyor of rot and decay.

kek

Attached: 1540409369850.png (1280x725, 650K)

>all girls are required to spread their legs
>The smell coming from 20 unwashed self cleaning vaginas and buttholes
>Combination of Limburger cheese, poop, and fish
There's a reason why girls close their legs

Attached: Screenshot_20190716-163353.png (1080x2160, 196K)

actually highly educated, only slept in classes I excelled in because the teachers let me and I was disruptive when I was awake, was the only kid allowed to smoke with the teachers, got my coffee from the janitors and drank it in class despite other kids not being allowed to drink anything, they tried to discipline me in the beginning, saw it was pointless and just let me do whatever as long as I did it alone and dragged no other kids with me, 140 IQ and nigger behavioral pattern, god I miss highschool

Man fuck Jews

Little did she know camwhores will just buy this to be a stand for their suction cup werewolf dildos. In all honesty the chair on the right is a wood working disaster. Completely unstable I would bet 500$ it can't even hold more than 40 lbs.

>the rules don't apply to me
You do sound pretty niggerish bro.

oh you can't imagine the extent, if I weren't this smart and behaved like I did I would have been homeless by now and not an academic citizen, to be absolutely honest, if I met a teenage me I'd probably kill the fucker, people like me shouldn't exist because I pulled a lot of kids with me and they couldn't handle it, but you only see the results about a decade later

EMPOWERING

Attached: kek.png (1442x956, 1.52M)

feminists on suicide watch

Even though you drew that in 2 seconds in MSpaint, that facial expression is perfect. Very smug but with a twinge of autism.

Why do they look like some kid made them in high school shop class?

If I was a kid and they have these I would just spread my legs out so like normal and just have them go over the bumps.

imagine being cuck on right

LMAO

Actual torture device

About to say, turn it around..

God damn that build quality is SHIT.
Thomas Jefferson did better with the 17th/18th century tools he had.
Dumb cunt that "crafted" these should have caught some old episodes of the Woodwright's Shop or that show that Norm had after he parted ways with Bob.

Attached: 1307359635780.gif (152x152, 303K)

she won a prestigious award for this lol

Yay. Cameras under the tables

I love feminists. No bras, titties out protests more sex and spread em chairs m job as a misogynist is done. I'm going down the pub.

What kind of shithole has walls painted like that?

That won't happen. It's a goofy idea and is really just irrelevant feminist propaganda.

>This is just feminazi pandering.
This. It'll never be a real thing.

They admit it every time they speak about these non-issues.

-stomps on chair-
Whoops I fell.

Have sex

Based riker

Nah, he got tons of pussy for that.

Attached: 1531892390732.gif (200x200, 752K)

Sides to small, I would just spread over

100% boys would just steal the girl stairs here. But I live in a migrants infested shithole who aren't sissyboys so i guess it's not relatable for you.

>designed in California, by an insane leftie that wants to social engineer your boy into a tranny faggot that cuts off his dick and kills himself. All because she is unloved.

Just straddle your legs over the bars and sit like a samurai

cant you just sit the opposite way on the anti manspread chair tho?

It's about time. American men need to know how to sit like a gentleman

Attached: 2353166134636634.jpg (620x349, 100K)

He looks like a little girl...

> ze german engineering

This picture sums up why America is respected and Canada is a joke

>Have a hip problem
>Right leg locks if I put my legs too close together
I'm so glad I live in rural Kansas and not LA

Attached: 1562902570018.jpg (1024x958, 76K)

Why does the back of the chair have to be wide to do this?

This was made in Britain btw, can't blame us for this

Reminds me of medieval torture.
Your left hand is evil, type of crazy.

Woman will be forced to wear skirts and use the right chair so they stop being whores. Men will be free to spread their legs by using the left chair.

>2028
>scoliosis epidemic

Because she's anally retarded. She took the chair that she designed for the females and flip it for the males. No effort, no genius... She just has a snatch and therefore the media loves it.

now you're thinking with portals

Checkmate

Attached: 1543300383277.gif (353x353, 659K)