I am moving to NYC and be an American

I am moving to NYC and be an American.

U mad? racist Jow Forumss

Attached: us-flag-jpg.jpg (1000x625, 90K)

Dude... are you sure you want to ruin your life?

Attached: 175CF17C-B796-4D77-B6EB-3DB50A1C5D8B.jpg (440x293, 15K)

Howdy, partner.

Attached: c07.png (680x273, 504K)

America is the most diverse and multicultural country in the world

Because NYC is a freakin hell hole Hiro, I would suggest a rural area.

I don't want to live in Idao and make potatos

it would be so shit and boring

My jap friend nyc is shit show move to the Countryside a lot better and that's a lot cleaner

>abandons his people for a globohomo infested shithole

only one who should be mad is anyone who cares about you...

NYC is great. Only retards think it's one big ghetto. Fuck off and never post here again.

We don't need no stinkin' arsonists burning down our cities.

NYC is fun to visit. But you can't legally carry your guns, there are niggers dancing and babbling "woke" bullshit or trying to sell you their "hot demo" every ten feet, between which there are 18 halal meat vendors. Then around the diamond stores there are blocks of the most vampiric kikes you've ever seen milling about. I hear its only gotten worse now that they insist on advertising crossdressing 7 year olds in Times Square.

He doesnt wanna be a potato farmer for rest of his life

You couldn't find anywhere better in our great nation? LA and NYC are literally our biggest problems.

Attached: 1561647034031.jpg (480x476, 55K)

lmfao the delusion on this memeflag

Meme flag go fuck yourself you live in a pile of shit and you know it

Dude suicide is not the answer at least come to nj.

I live in NYC, you'll be eaten alive lol

Attached: 20190718_101902.jpg (2560x1440, 1.22M)

>I am moving to NYC and be an American.
May as well move to Tel Aviv. Probably fewer jews there.

Don’t live anywhere near the Bronx or queens. Manhattan and Long Island are the only places kind of safe.

How about Harlem? is it safe place?

Harlem seems cheaper than other areas

Bait

nyc sucks but you'll be too busy with your camera, tourist

Harlem is a daycare and joke now

I will attend to columbia. So it is reasonable to choose harlem. right? at least it doesn't cost like $2000 for month to live in

real decent trolling would involve Brownsville/East NY

yeah only like $1850

Cant you live on university dorm? Or is it too expensive

Welcome to the U.S. fellow American! But on a serious note, don't move to NYC. It's awful there. Try looking into more rural, less dense places. There's nice places in Colorado, South Dakota (but be prepared for serious cold weather), Ohio, Kansas, Virginia, North Carolina, Alabama (the humidity is terrible though), Florida (same problem), or even Idaho.
Places to avoid are anywhere in California, and New York, Denver, Washington, D.C., and any major metropolitan area. The cost of living is outrageous and the politics suck. Don't believe what the media tells you about "flyover states." You'll typically find the nicest people and best cost of living in those places.
Good luck!

Every nip poster on this board is an American weeb that decided to go teach esl

Dorm is filled with undergrad students. Unfortunately, I am a grad student and can not access good dorm....

sad ;_;

attempts to hijack a thread, how do i move to the US?

apply grad school. and major in STEM :D

Stay where you are sushi faggot. We havent forgotten what you fuckers did to peral harbor. We should have dropped 2 more on you people.

why so racis. frens

We arent frens, you have no soul.

Harlem is still pretty ghetto as fuck. Believe me I work over there and it ain't pretty between the run down buildings and the filthy streets. And Spanish Harlem is full of mouth breathing goblinos that dont understand the concept of a crosswalk

My ass, go down there during the day. Crackheads everywhere.
Shoulda stayed in Japan faggot.
If youre not a student, you wont. Visa too difficult. My dad went to Germany in the 90s after the wall fell. Then he got kicked out because president of bulgaria pledged to take back all refugees.
Late 90s he came to u.s on limited visa. Got social security. Overstayed visa, became illegal.
I am an anchor baby that hates immigrants. Ironic isnt it?

Also fuck your legislation de-turkification legislation from the 80s. Literally ruined my fucking life with that orwellian bullshit. You could have at least flne the american way and brainwash kids at school. But NOOO, go to peoples homes and beat the shit out of them if they speak Turkish. Fuckin fags.

but we can be still frens :3

Well welcome to the states I guess. Not sure you could have made a worse choice than NY but whatever such is freedom.

Idaho is one of the nicest places in the country, you fucking nip. Enjoy your neo-liberal shithole. You'll be back in Japan within a year.

You’re gonna have to learn how to English a little better. You’re pretty bad at it for a nip

I know. thanks for advice

Lol don't believe the hype. Idaho is gorgeous and there's plenty to do.

Really? many American English teachers in schoo told me that Idaho is one of worst place in US.

They lied. NYC and Los Angeles are 2 of the worst.

And how living there is a pro, unless you live in the rich side of the city or work on walls street, good luck tho, reality will hit you harder than hiroshima .

NiLA in my opinion is worse. No public transportation

America is a limited government for white people. Not a mixed slave race country paying taxes for Israel

If you have kids then watch out for doctors, they will try to trick you into consenting to bullshit so that the doctor can molest your kids with sharp implements.

And if they didn't lie overtly, they were misinformed by propaganda. Go do a little research on the geographic and political as well as economic aspects of Idaho and then look at NYC and Los Angeles.
This is a serious question, do you have a strong sense of community? If so, NYC is going to crush your soul and break your heart. I'm speaking from experience.

Too late for that, if you want America to be limited government you better fight back.

Nj is not even worst?

Come to Phoenix and bring your sister.

At least you’re not black.

Idaho is very slow. If you’re from a big city, it will probably be a very different experience for you.

You're Japanese? Welcome to America.

Rural area is designed for losers who lose competition in big cities. yeah i don't like it at all

You can fuck you mother...No one cares.

What about H1B? Too difficult to get one?

If you are truely skilled and have something to offer I am sure you will be able to get it.

I am just suprised an EU country does not have visa on arrival for the usa.
Truely insulting to the country.
I never can have family from bulgaria visit here. I always have to go to them

Lmao my hipster sister lives in Harlem, it’s gentrified af., just don’t be a dumbass

Ignore these fags, Jow Forums just assumes Idaho is nice because it is the whitest state in the country. Lived there at one point, it’s legitimately boring af, very little to do outside of weekend hiking, if that’s your thing. Also a lot of the whites there are low-key kinda racist which is probably why Jow Forums likes the place

Try to live in western flyover states and avoid living in big cities.

Why move to third world country?

>My ass, go down there during the day. Crackheads everywhere.
i lived there you beta faggot

I know you guys are probably laughing at this, but mr. kekistani is right. America is the most diverse and multicultural country in the world.

Enjoy your stay you fucking jap.

My bet is you'll regret it

You should stay in Japan and have sex with the Anime girls.

My city officials live in a perpetual power trip vying for more and more power. The city keep raising taxes and puting out dumb codes. The cops are beyond corrupt. The lgbt presence is creating a hivemind.
Side note in NYC you can't own a good gun.

please bring QT waifus

Attached: 1541189850219.jpg (1200x948, 153K)

America is a melting pot, welcome to the angloshepere fellow anglo

Attached: season.jpg (1920x1080, 229K)

Whenever I hear someone say "low key racist" I immediately think they're a guilty liberal shit head who who has never seen real racism. Opinion discarded.

We all know Japs are suicidal but you don't have to pick that way.

>NYC
>American
KEK

You can go larp as an American in nyc like the rest of those misfits. But you will never truly be American. Only a human in the dystopia that once was America

you will be never accepted as white dear rice corn

It's a literal pile of human and subhuman fecal matter.

piss of and go to japanese kyoto manga factory again

New York is overrated.

Other places in America are better.

Cities are literal factories of filth and degeneracy. If you desire to live in one, you deserve it. Enjoy your diversity!

Attached: 1548388365260.png (1024x700, 1.21M)

> NYC
> American
kek Brooklyn is a Hasidic-nigger-Chinese agglomeration

NYC, LMAO! Go for it! You’ll love big raped by a feral pack of niggers!