MGTOW is the only way to live

Why are you not a MGTOW yet? All women are whores - make money for yourself and enjoy life. Don't squander away your money on disloyal women. The court system is rigged against you.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

mgtow is a cope you incels couldnt get a woman if you tried

because your sister is suckin sooo good, why give up that ?

We don't want a woman. Money is better spent rolling for waifus or spending on warframe Tenno Gen.

I mean wtf could a woman give anyway? I will save for Hinako next year thankyou....wait and hope.

MGTOW is fine for men that got screwed, but...
you didn't change out of your blm flag jidf.

I am not MGTOW because I never had a relationship, how can I go my own way if I wasn't in any other way?

Thought that dude had really big pants on

You will miss the following in life:

Tfw you have some worth coming home to
Tfw having a union to support each other
Tfw holding your child(ren)
Tfw one of your children fights against the cat and it's somewhat qt but as responsible parent you have to end it and not put a bet on one of them
Tfw you can buy the faggy icecreams like yoghurt cause everyone thinks it's for the kids but in the end don't do it because you see some fat dadbod and don't want to be like him but rather a dilf
Tfw you can lease an SUV and still look like a man
Tfw you realize your parents lied when they said that they don't have a favorite child
Tfw you have to face your actions have consequences not just for you but for others and you aren't a NPC for sure

Women don’t want kids anymore. So what’s the point of sex?
In addition to satisfying carnal, base lizardbrain instincts, women get close to you using pussy. Then when you’re married, they divorce you and take half of your savings. More than half of marriages are initiated because of “dissatisfaction.” Also mostly proposed by the woman.
Chasing after sex and putting pussy up on a pedestal is nothing short of self-emasculation. The only worthwhile sex is between real lovers— and nobody is going to care to keep a record of how many drug addicted sluts you banged before you died.

You forgot to change your flag from trolling another thread.

>all women are whores
fuck off back to /lgbt/

This

Attached: images.png (225x225, 8K)

Problem is that women wanna men this days. Not attractive.

my wife is awesome, also have sex

Why blame the victims when OP is an example of the perpetrators.

I was using sex as a way to self-medicate but I'm getting my shit together and am finding ways to create value within myself.

The question is, do I avoid sex entirely if I'm MGTOW? Or is casual sex still fine?

I'm thinking about finding a "slampig" that I can fuck without any chance of me getting attached. Basically just a warm hole to bust into

>meme flag
>MGTOW

Attached: .eJwNyMsNwyAMANBdGACDzc_ZBhFEIiUBgXuqsnv7ju-rPvNSmzpExtoA9nOVPne9pM_cqm69t6vmcS5d-g1ZJJfjro8sIDQYknd (449x498, 83K)

>full of voluntary vagina slaves ITT
remember my laugh when you get screwed by divorce and Tyrone fucks your wife:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I do my own thing and don't care about relationships or fucking thots, but I'd never identify with a movement like a MGTOW.
It seems like it's just full of people who are looking for a group to to identify with, because they lack any real identity.
Of course this is no surprise because 80% people are total NPCs incapable of independent thought, but still the idea of slapping a label on yourself and then pretending to go your own way is absolutely fucking retarded.
Also a good chunk of the movement seems to be focused on woman hating. It's filled with seething incels and niceguys, who are just waiting for videos about women who fucked up and ended up lonely after turning 30 and childless. Then they gloat in the videos about how much of a stupid whore she was.
I wouldn't call that going your own way by any metric. More like a incel forum than a movement for genuine self improvement at this point.

Is not that expensive.

>(((mgtow)))
kill yourself eunuch kike, day of the rope wont spare you.

Cope posting won't really make it better. If you really went your own way you wouldn't be fishing for approval on pol to validate it.

I wouldn't call myself MGTOW either. I just don't want to chase women while setting up my future. I reckon in two years I'll be on track and can then start fooling around.

Yeah, you shouldn't have to join a cult to just don't give a shit about woman for a while.

I'm just laughing at your face
in 5-20 years all you will be broken idiots

Hey Kike, nice try to make the white men live without white children, while you turn the white women into whores and BBC worshippers.

Attached: images - 2019-06-25T120824.859.jpg (597x514, 40K)

Is man loving aloud? No one can make another man cum better than another man, am I right fellas? No homo.

sounds like you a need a fleshlight desu

Keep on coping little zoomer. Chances are you are going to die in the upcoming civil and or world war. The pain will end then.

>money
nice try shlomo, we rupees nao

I don't have a choice, women don't like me, but MGTOW is good because it upsets a lot of scum that should never have acceptance or peace of mind.
They anger almost all the right people. Go MGTOW!

God, I love it how incels and angry white men can only bitch about this shit online.

You know you will never, ever in your wildest dreams outvote us...right?

2016 was a freak occurrence, a tantrum by a dying breed of pissy white dudes who will never make it happen again.

You just don't have the numbers and 10% of you are gay.

Storm's a coming, assholes. And it is very brown, very feminist, and very fucking Stalinist for shitty regressive throwbacks.

When Dems get power back, you cucks will be dragged off to PRISON for posting hate speech online.

Women are so DONE asking for their rights. You fought them tooth and nail and now they are going to take those rights with soul crushing force.

Fuck your shitty slutshaming.
Fuck your imbecile creamsicle President.
Fuck you for never getting laid.

Attached: 1529704411814.jpg (602x767, 74K)

>memeflag promoting meme ideology for failures
>the two social maladapts in the photo are both visibly ugly and overweight
Kek

Fuck your pasta too.
sage