Meanwhile on Jewish Jow Forums

Hello fellow Semites.

In this thread we will discuss how to prevent the dumb Goyim in falling for the hateful bigoted ideology that we rid from the world in 1945.
This ideology of course is Populism.

Attached: 2144122354423.jpg (1162x850, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZy5lbWb9Xg
archive.4plebs.org/dl/pol/image/1553/33/1553337457791.webm
forward.com/articles/9794/the-sabbath-planet/
youtube.com/watch?v=vWMxHBuuP6U
youtube.com/watch?v=D0i6A_fLsN4
bh.org.il/blog-items/sacred-orgies-extremist-sabbatean-sect-jacob-frank/
newdawnmagazine.com/articles/erik-jan-hanussen-hitlers-jewish-psychic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah stfu about the Jooz....

It's WHITE MEN that rule the world, stop beliving in this shit Cletuss. fag
>Yes I make Youtube videos that u all raided and hated me on me for...
>Yes i'm Jewish
>Yes i'm Female (Trans)

Shabbat shalom my jewish brother!
Did you try calling the ADL on them?

Attached: 124421234234.jpg (480x360, 19K)

guys our greatest goys are going extinct faster than we can replace them by latinix christians. did we fuck up?

Attached: 72.png (667x688, 239K)

Oh look. Another neonazi that wants his black sheep acknowledged by others.

Why does that matter when all you need to do to get supporters on the left is to call them hateful bigoted antisemites
honestly i can't say how proud i am of our diaspora in New York. They managed to turn them pro-war just by telling them that anti-war is antisemitic

Attached: 1244212143214.png (580x542, 445K)

Be ready kikes. We whites are waking up and are coming to gas you rats

Shit i ment to say jew rats

What do you mean Hercshel?
We're all brothers here!
How are you preparing for the Tish'a B'Av our most holy of days brother

Attached: 23442114242142.jpg (5208x3366, 1.12M)

Jews are Dumber then Burgers

Attached: 6000000.png (1195x687, 1.01M)

You surely jest brother.
Everyone knows that the mizrahi scum aren't real jews, plus all the literal arab scum that bring down the scores
only the askenazi score matters

Attached: 1243243243245.jpg (474x248, 21K)

My fellow white countryman.. Did you know that our supreme leader Zoki Zajef has a restaurant in Strumica called Шaлoм? the food sucks oyy veeeyyy

Attached: 1548424016880.jpg (2048x1365, 433K)

No kidding?
Wow i didn't think it was possible to like the lad any more!
Would you like to join me in his reputable establishment brother?
Hamantash is on me!

Attached: 23325325523.jpg (474x675, 56K)

Fuck jannies and fuck goyim

Attached: isr.png (497x476, 203K)

Can we focus on a REAL issue please?
Like, how do we bring the worthless scumbag lefty Jews back into the Holy Light of Hashem?

>then
gas yourself

Kill yourselves now

Based and bluepilled

OOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FLAGGGGG

But they serve our interests Schlomi, why bother?

Attached: hey rabbi.jpg (454x600, 175K)

Oy vey brothers, how do we prevent the race mixing propaganda from working on us as well?

Attached: anuddashoah.png (1234x849, 852K)

We lean back on birth rate of the Hasidim of course, brother.
One Hasidic Yenta makes 10 babies. We will win, G-d wills it!

I know, yet the Hasidim do not seem to take much joy out of subverting the goy.

Look at these stupid goys.
I can't believe they fell for this shit.

Attached: 24324324523.png (1423x876, 1.14M)

>then
the irony.
the Ashkenazi jews make up 30% of Israel iirc, so it is not representative.

The act of birthing a jew is in itself an act of subversion brother. Do not worry much, the Rabbis have planned this thoroughly

Brother, The Hasidim do not use selective breeding, and therefor are not supirior in iq as we Ashkenazi. How do we fix this?.

The Hasidim are genetically Ashkenazim though brother.
The only thing differentiating them from us is cultural in nature.
Why do you think the Rabbis made Ashkenazim this way and not Mizrahim scum. Because this was all pre-planned.

I agree, lets get rid of populism in Israel and flood the country with Ethiopian Jews and Arabs. Barbara Spectre would be proud.

youtube.com/watch?v=dZy5lbWb9Xg

g*yim are all going to burn in hell for eternity.

May those goyim who rebel against God's chosen people, the JEWISH PEOPLE, face eternal damnation. May their lives be cursed, and may the lives of their children and their parents and all who which love and care for them BE CURSED. May they burn in hell for all eternity. For this is the will of THE LORD.

so we've been BTFOing both USA and european parts of goyland for decades now , it will take decades more until their cultures are effectively destroyed but at this point they're basically doing our work for us so the question is who should we go for next ? southeast asia \ china ? south america ? . there must be a clear plan on how to dissolve the local culture\identity and it will probably be much harder in places where its not 'western' culture . how do we make the goys pay ?.

no goys are allowed to post in this thread and should any post they are to be ignored.

Well, our racemixing campaign is more effective than we could have ever hoped it would be. The western goyim are mixing themselves into a dumb brown mess in record numbers. Since our master plan is effectively finished, I say we move onto China. They have plenty of shekels for the taking.

I am afraid, fellow JewKikes, that there is another
shoah in the making.
time for us to make for the homeland, or Canada
6,000,000 of us in the USA we are weak and our
mutated genes can't handle another one.
please join me oy vey iz mir

Lately I've been verklempt about gentiles noticing just how much influence we have in the media (pic related) and foreign policy. This isn't like the old days, when we could make a quick phone call to cousin Shmuli and tell him not to air something on tv. These infographics are on the internet forever and even GOP candidates are sharing them. What is the solution to this? Is the only option, Yahweh forbid, to lessen our influence?

>I say we move onto China
But this isn't possible Moishe.
We can't blend in there.
We must use the mongrel race of western Goyim to drop the Chinese to their knees!

Btw, how much for passport there, chaim?

I'm happy too. Europeans will cease to exist as we know them in our lifetime.
French people are basically already dead. In 10 years most of eueope will be wasteland full of unemployed muslim niggers.
They do deserve it. And the hammer of justice will strike. They know they cant escape it. The niggers are already there, breeding.

Basically eueopeans are an endangered species, we should all realize this historic timeline when we can talk to all sorts of europeans here before they get replaced by the nu-europeans.

It will happen in our lifetime. Be honored for witnessing such power firsthand throught the internet and memes that pave the road to their demise are like a prophecy.

They will scream and screech and threaten us until there is no one left but Muhammed. Sheep to the slaughter.

Gets me hard.

>left but Muhammed
Oy vey don't tell me you fell for our propaganda Schmul?
Didn't you get the memo that we'll be doing off with the whole Muslim thing as they infest Europe?
How do you think we can exert control better?
With a population of 80IQ religious fanatics that have been trouble in the past or a populatiojn of 80IQ consumerist Golems that only think about McDonalds and HBO?
>Btw, how much for passport there, chaim?
Very cheap Schmul, pennies even for one of the tribe.

We need to ishmaelim to test our weapons and nukes on. this is commanded in the talmud

We are proud of Israeli Jews like you fighting for the Yiddishim against Slavic goyim evil and corruption, placing yourself in a great difficult position with the goyimshits and its subhuman structure

sure thing brother lets meet up at the holocaust memorial center in Skopje its a 1 hour drive to Strumica from there

Fellow Ashkenazim, it seems the goyim are becoming self-aware. I found this disturbing content exposing our secrets. We must stop the goyim from knowing. Its time to shut the goyim down. We must make increase the blood sacrifices to Moloch by several billion

archive.4plebs.org/dl/pol/image/1553/33/1553337457791.webm

On the China problem my frend and brother.
The Chinees goverment has implemented the program we are implementing in the west in full.
Therefore we have limited influance in China.For example, the sencorship of the Chinees people is complete, Thought of the masses is completely ruled by the governing body.

Oy gevalt, how did you know that i lived right next to there brother?

I've been thinking Herschel.
Wouldn't it be really funny if we hoax some antisemitic messages on this here Faceberg page so some poor goyim get in trouble?
We might be able to pass some more hate speech laws. :^)

forgot the link
it's faceberg /RestoranShalom
the goyim that owns this site is really making that spam filter antisemitic

After you complete your daily goyim subversions, you are invited to attend the Summoning of Baal sacrifice and orgy rituals at the Chabad in Solinika, commemorating the 999th anniversary of Sabbatai Svi's ascension to the Throne of Saturn. Don't forget to bring your own goyim boy for sacrifice.

What are you on about? We're all Jews here, just discussing pressing matters, like we always did in the past.
We're all brothers here. Unless you're not a Jew, in that case get out.

Bluepill me on Sabbatai Svi brother.
I am not acquainted with this rabbi's teachings.

Lurianic Kabbalah --> Rabbis Zevi and Frank --> Satanism
These people believed that evil must be fully embraced by the world in order for the Messiah to come.

the black cube that the kikes put on their head literally has the words god of my demon on it ( el shaddai) . also there was crazzy rabbi named Sabbatai Zevi(shabbatai means saturn in hebrew) who belived he was a messiah

Jewish word for Saturn is shabtai (שַׁבְּתַאי)
Jewish word for Sabbath is shabbat...
Jews celebrate Sabbath on Saturday... Saturnsday. or Satur day.

Yale university has an elite Jewish group called Shabtai.

Shabtai is a global Jewish leadership society whose membership consists of primarily Yale University

the name of saturn is Shabatai in hebrew.
forward.com/articles/9794/the-sabbath-planet/

youtube.com/watch?v=vWMxHBuuP6U
youtube.com/watch?v=D0i6A_fLsN4

Hasidim part of Sabbateans

Shabtai Zvi satanism

bh.org.il/blog-items/sacred-orgies-extremist-sabbatean-sect-jacob-frank/

I used to think the next stage was Sabbatai Zevi and Jacob Frank, except guess what? Sabbatai means Saturn. And so just like the JQ, the connections will come up again and again again: Saturn associated with black cubes and child sacrifice. These connections date all the way back to Babylon (At the very latest) with Remphan, a Saturn-equivalent god of child sacrifice. And let's not forget Judaism has the tefilin, a black cube strapped to the head, Christianity has Christmas celebrating at the time of Saturnalia and Islam has of course the Kaaba. Watch a clip of people circling it then compare footage to Saturn's hexagonal storm. The similarity is downright chilling.

im sure we can Shlomo but im off social media 2 years now and dont really wanna go back just to fuck around with goyims..

But what the fuck does this pre-rabinical shit have to do with current Judaism. Christianity also has remnants of the pagan past. Goys here celebrate the winter solstice in the same way it was celebrated before christianity.
I dunno i guess this interpretation of current judaism is kinda irrelevant to me imo. ie i don't need this stuff to understand my fellow jews.
But that's just me I guess

>Meanwhile on Jewish Jow Forums
what's the difference with regular Jow Forums?

anussen was hitler's Rasputin- his clairvoyant. Hanussen created and molded hitler to become the hypnotic megalomaniacal that sacrificed human lives to moloch. "the Devil's Prophet" Hanussen's true name was Hershmann Chaim Steinschneider. Hanussen was a little mad - or more than a little in his megalomania. He had a practically insatiable sexual appetite

Herschmann’s birth was registered in Prossnitz (today Prostejov in the Czech Republic), the Moravian town which was the traditional home of the Steinschneider

But all was not as it seemed in Prossnitz. The town’s Jewish community was a hotbed of the Sabbatian heresy, a secretive sect which revered the 17th century “Messiah” Sabbatai Zevi.5 Sabbatians not only regarded Zevi as the Messiah, but also followed his antinomian teachings that advocated the deliberate transgression of Jewish Law and a Gnostic-like idea of “redemption through sin

Prossnitz was infiltrated by the even more radical and occultic Frankist sect whose practices included orgiastic rituals

the Steinschneiders were a “Sabbatian family” (a messianic cult based on ritual sacrifice)

Hanussen’s later behaviour, from his denial of his Jewish roots, to his rejection of sexual and other mores, obsession with mysticism, and even his association with virulent anti-Semites, all more or less conformed to the Sabbatian-Frankist mould.

newdawnmagazine.com/articles/erik-jan-hanussen-hitlers-jewish-psychic

Jewish witchcraft exists. So called Luciferians like Sabbatean Frankists, and very Occult affiliated organizations practice dark arts. Stay away from the sepirot and Kabbalism

Kabbala is from hell. It's about summoning demons

Its a way for jewish sorcerers to cast spells that bring great misfortune to those who pose a threat to the tribe. Being satanist and eating the foreskins of little babies probably boosts their mana so that they won't have to spend money on potions to restore it

Has anyone got a bagel? All this kvetching is getting me hungerik.

Attached: shades.jpg (680x510, 50K)

What is rong with eating foreskins?, Do you like the cream better?.

On Jewish Jow Forums NAZIS LARP as Jews. On regular Jow Forums Jews LARP as NAZIS.

Also checked.

Attached: e75becb5d2a9d1fda44c0f2b50afa639823c2844ec4febeec6fa5c42510b2546.jpg (484x484, 47K)

Eww not these disgusting creatures again....

Attached: 1563382953643.png (495x565, 165K)

>then
burger education everyone

Attached: 1562102772059.jpg (480x360, 36K)

I made a mistake, Hasidim brothers are Ashkenazi. Came to be in the Ukraine. Hope you can foregive me brother.

you are glwing jewtard

glowing*

Fake Jew detected. We are more subtle than this, also we communicate via telepathy.

nazi/pol/s and their jihadi paymasters HATE that Israel is doing OK with 25% nonjews

it reminds them that nazi Germany had a genocidal tantrum when it had 0.5% Jews

nazis only prescribe, and therefore warrant, lethal violence

Attached: whr-iran-arabs-2.gif (1368x1536, 316K)

>we

You faggots hid behind our grandfathers.