Hates jews

>hates jews
>worships jews
I cannot conceive a worse example of doublethink.

Attached: 1548941958390.jpg (1200x720, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/xcTIGLOMeu75/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3032072/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2839953/
phys.org/news/2013-01-european-jewish-population.html
theconversation.com/ashkenazic-jews-mysterious-origins-unravelled-by-scientists-thanks-to-ancient-dna-97962
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Retard

Attached: 1563392059410.png (956x860, 160K)

Who exactly worships jews?

Those who follow abrahamic religions

why hate jews?

Commie faggot sliding hard

The fact people unironically think this is mind breaking.

Because they killed Jesus Christ

Wrong kikes don’t beleive in Jesus

Don’t hate Jews at all. They’re the satanic scapegoat. A bait and switch. The force driving your world into the ground is satan, not some Jews. One day you’ll see it all unfold, and see you targeted the wrong group.

>Hates communism
>Uses goods made in communist countries

>spot the kike lie in the 1st sentence
every.fucking.time.

>"But I tell you, you are self-deceivers. You lack either the self-knowledge or the mettle to face the facts squarely and own up to the truth. You resent the Jew not because, as some of you seem to think, he crucified Jesus but because he gave him birth. Your real quarrel with us is not that we have rejected Christianity but that we have imposed it upon you!"
Marcus Eli Ravage

>Marries a 7 year old
>"Wait" to fuck her until 9

Yep, MudSlimes.... not even once!

Poltard can't swallow it

*we

feminism

Attached: 1560294910390.png (400x444, 181K)

Same. It's the one redpill Jow Forums refuses to swallow.

Attached: Donald Jew Trump Square.jpg (1024x782, 203K)

so what if jesus was a semitic person he was based.

bitchute.com/video/xcTIGLOMeu75/

The Bible is anti semetic you faggot fuck face meme flag piece of trash

Attached: wotansvolk.png (640x1480, 250K)

It's even funnier when you watch them try to say white people were the original Israelites and base their bullshit on their bible. Pure circle logic and cope posting at work.

WHERE THE PAGAN LARPERS AT?

Attached: notJews.png (1137x815, 923K)

Listen here dumb-dumb, While I agree (((Joos))) had something to do with the crucifixion of Jesus, It was the Romans who killed him. The (((Joos))) set him up.

[SAGE]
I don't hate Jews, I hate the (fake) Jews. Jesus is the divine LOGOS, son of God made flesh.
Pic isn't Jesus the Christ, it's a kike.

You faggots do realize Judaism was the first monotheistic religion. What you consider a Jew today is defined by their lack of belief that Jesus was Christ.

It’s so ironic that this has come full circle and the scheming, Godless nature of modern Jews have caused so many anti semites to turn on God Himself because Jesus was indeed a Jew.

Why don’t you ask a rabbi where he thinks Jesus is right now, and that might shed some light on you faggots. Kikes stick together like burrs but they do not consider Jesus of their own.

Same lmao.

Attached: 1560673097632.jpg (616x483, 88K)

pagan larper

It doesn’t matter. Jesus was always going to be crucified. He was rejected by the Jews, and crucified by Romans. It doesn’t matter. It was God’s will. I don’t hate the Jews for the crucifixion, just like I don’t hate Judas. It was all God’s will.

I hate the Jews for what they are today.

Joseph was a protector of Mary, to ensure she stayed a virgin. Nice meme though kek christ cucks BTFO for all eternity

>I don’t hate the Jews
I do

Attached: don't know the protocols, you don't know anything.png (2790x9886, 1.62M)

Ok

Attached: 155435355.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

you're on Jow Forums and you're making arguments on authority rather than the word.

that's why we're anonymous here. so you can read the word.

>(((Joos)))
Found the jew

It's like hate the jews and vote for Trump or We wuz nazi and sheit we wuz superior race but we need the gov't support because the blacks could outbreed us and vanish our race from the planet. But we are so superior that we are incapable of nuking them or let them starve because we need powerful gov't to tax us and fund degeneracy so more niggers could go to europe and breed our women. Bloody hell this is a cycle.

stupid pagans don't believe in divinity.

Did Joseph dick down Mary after wards or was God like, nah cuh dat muh bic

>so you can read the word.
the hebrew word

Attached: 1556995481648.png (961x1912, 182K)

>You faggots do realize Judaism was the first monotheistic religion.
lmfao

Attached: Yahweh's wife, Asherah.jpg (236x386, 13K)

that's reddit think
>look how many downvotes the kikes have.

Jesus wasn’t a Jew. Judaism didn’t exist until after his death.

>I don't trust Jews
>but the Jews were definitely telling the truth about this
Okay.

Ha ha nice

Yahawah is not black.

Christians do not worships Jews. They worship God: the father, the son, and the holy spirit.

>You faggots do realize Judaism was the first monotheistic religion
Christianity predates Judaism. Judaism is the religion of the pharisees while Christianity is the religion of Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1556148242063.jpg (1024x862, 96K)

Musashi wasn't Japanese. Japanese didn't exist until after the Portuguese named them.

Again, you are so hard wired to hate Jews you literally equate the Jews of today with the Jews of 2000 years ago.

Literally a fucking retard

Judaism has about 1500 years on Christianity

Unless you wanna split hairs and call it Yahwehism or whatever. The point still remains

Attached: 1562973071702.jpg (990x1024, 153K)

Based and red pilled

t. Kike

Because they hate everything good

Jesus was a jew though, and secondly, pharasees were before jesus so obviously predates Christianity

>1 post by this id
>memeflag
>Cursing the name of the Lord
yep, it's a shill thread

So it seems.

Because they are, and you're the retard:
Jews of now are the same Jews of yesterday
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3032072/

Hebrews and Jews are the same people
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2839953/

You're so dumb you actually theologically *require* 100% of Jews to be killed in 70 CE for your worldview to be maintained, when that's obviously false because the Jews rebelled several more times against Rome and existed throughout the Roman Empire. Which is exactly why they're the same Jews today that they were yesterday. They didn't die out, muppet.

By the way, Rabbi Yeshua bar Yosef worshiped all the same holidays and festivities modern Jews do. Why do you think that is? Was he just LARPing?

Wrong. The talmud is the doctrine modern jews follow and was written over the next six decades after Christ.
the jews of today are not the Judea s or isrealutes of the Bible, they are the remnants of canaanites who worshipped molek, the star of remphan and child sacrifice in the old testament. Revelation even states that there will be a people calling themselves jews but are actually the synagogue of Satan. They're lying cultists.
When you realize this c fact you realize the entire Bible is a guide to purge modern Jewry from civilization.

This. Amen fren.

The virgin
>I don't like Jews and Jesus is a Jew so I guess I have to LARP as a Pagan
The Chad
>Lol, I don't give a fuck.

Jesus was judean and born into that nations culture.
Religiously by e rejected everything jewish.
it's like Calling Martin luther a catholic

Jesus was a Hebrew, not a Jew. Judaism is the result of the morphed teachings of the pharisees throughout the centuries.

Attached: 0ced26ecb1748701ef4036d782ac5b6b2f02cc83a589475f8d57185f4804d17b.gif (400x400, 1.74M)

Torah is still their text.

Yes the religion has clearly devolved since Abrahamic times. But I’d still consider it one religion which does indeed predate Christianity. As does literally every theologian but nice google tier argument

I didn’t know the Talmud existed holy shit

you paganlarpers don't understand Yahawah appointed jesus to become the new king of mankind then you will just go to hell.

Matthew 4:22 disagrees with your copeposting

I pray that one day they'll learn. Christianity, the belief in Jesus Christ our Savior, it's the key to saving Western civilization.

Hebrews and Jews are the same, there have been genetic studies

No. I do not. What I propose is the globalistic parasite of the Jews today is a far different beast than the Jews of 2000 years ago.

Jesus, although he was circumcised, was never a part of the Pharisees or Jewish teaching.

But since Jesus celebrated Passover you got me dude, he’s probably also of the synagogue of Satan.

You’re so lost you couldn’t find yourself with a mirror, new friend.

They were never followers of the torahs law. They're pretenders. They use the torah externally to fit in as righteous, yet their talmud preaches and tells them to do the opposite in secret.
they are the canaanites who build temples in high places for baal, and pass their children through the flame to molech

Attached: 1561449520958.png (1590x1590, 1.58M)

Wrong

A person who couldn't even save himself sure isn't gonna save America from spics and niggers, after all we are all gods children

Itt: christnigger cope

Attached: christkikes.gif (885x808, 137K)

Your Jew-worshipers don't realize Yahweh is a made up pagan deity and Jews were polytheistic until 200 BCE. The ultimate problem with you people is you don't know what you worship and have no understanding of religious history, but you pretend you do, and you talk all huffy and with authority when you laughably have none.

By the way, Rabbi Yeshua bar Yosef never commented on Jewish polytheism meaning he either didn't know about it, implying lack of divinity, or he didn't care, implying malevolence.

Attached: The wife of Yahweh, Asherah.jpg (384x696, 25K)

Again you’re just splitting hairs.

Ask a rabbi what is their sacred text

Damn bro you just pushed their shit in

Barabbas did nothing wrong. He was a good boy!

Attached: 1554920820512.png (879x813, 374K)

OK so is Martin luther a catholic?

Explain

>Because they are, and you're the retard: Jews of now are the same Jews of yesterday
So called Jews today are the descendants of Asian, Africa migrants who converted to Judaism 1500-2000 years ago. Modern Jews have no relations to real Semitic Jews living in the Levant 2000 years ago.

Attached: Modern-Jews-European.png (675x540, 178K)

>was never a part of the Pharisees or Jewish teaching.
That Pharisees were a political/religious movement, like the Evangelikikes of America. They weren't a race. Yes, he absolutely fucking did worship all the same Jewish traditions and holidays as modern Jews and taught Jewish law to Jews in Jewish temples. This is 100% irrefutable and is literally in your bible, which you obviously didn't read.

Start with John 4:22.

Most Muslims are semites and many Christians in the middle East are semites.
Fuck off with your word wizardry

Nigger I don’t care, the world is full of satanists. My POINT was that they still consider themselves followers of the Torah and their religion, no matter what the state of it today, predates Christianity.

Either way who cares, I know the one truth that matters and that’s my boy Christ :)

> Galilee
> Nazarene
> Jews
They were amorites, retard.

Well actually retard, he was a Catholic priest before turning against them, so yes

Modern Jews have 20% Southern Italian DNA from converts. They're still the same Jews as yesterday. Do you people actually believe they just stopped fucking and producing babies one day, and then some other group found a Torah somewhere and was like "Hey, let's pretend we're these people!"

Their genetics don't fucking matter. Their lineage is totally intact and you're insane if you disagree. You're bending yourself through quantum loops trying to worm your way out of the IRREFUTABLE FACT Rabbi Yeshua bar Yosef was a Jew. You don't want to admit you're worshiping a Jew so you're trying to de-Jewify him.

Correct. He did teach His message to Jews.

If he was such a good teacher and such a devout Jew, why was he rejected and crucified? You’re pointing out the obvious, yet you cannot possibly make the argument as to Jesus being a Jew = he is just like ANY OTHER JEW.

This entire Jesus is a Jew so we shouldn't trust him is the most disingenuous shit to ever be espoused from humans. God is reserving a very particular punishment for those willfully engaging in such deliberate and mallous rhetoric

My God have mercy on your souls

Do you see a bible or a cross anywhere in that gif? That is bot a church... probably an aipac meeting or a synogogue.

Nice try tho shlomo.

You are obviously mistaken as many prophets in the old testament rebuke the jews for their worship of other gods. He calls them adulterers and proclaims that there is only one God, which is Yahweh. The fact that some Jews created beliefs in idols or other gods in no way makes it canon.

>he doesn't know about the prohibition of mixed dancing/prayer/singing
Educate yourself stormweenie

Attached: amerilard.jpg (1715x1060, 254K)

>Hebrews and Jews are the same people
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2839953/
LOL. Modern Jews have nothing to do with ancient Hebrews living +2000 years ago. You would have to ignore the latest DNA results, linguistic evidence of Yiddish being an ancient Slavic language, etc. phys.org/news/2013-01-european-jewish-population.html
theconversation.com/ashkenazic-jews-mysterious-origins-unravelled-by-scientists-thanks-to-ancient-dna-97962

Attached: ModernJews-AsianConverts.png (629x685, 176K)

>If he was such a good teacher and such a devout Jew, why was he rejected and crucified?
Because he claimed to be the son of Yahweh and so they killed him for blasphemy, just like they killed everyone else who said the same. There were other messiah claimants during the same period, you know. His big claim to fame was that he directly attacked the Sanhedrin which effectively ruled Jewish society. He DID NOT attack Jews. 100% of his time was spent preaching Jewish religion to Jews. He never once preached to non-Jews. Yes, that is in your bible too.

The only reason you even know of him is because Saul, an agent of aforementioned Sanhedrin, reinvented the Yeshua cult and sold it to Roman Gentiles. Mark is the earliest gospel written, and was written around the same time as Saul's preaching to the goyim. When you remove Mark 16:9-20 for being written retroactively maybe a century or so later by a different author, there's no mention in Mark by Yeshua about preaching to goyim. It was all made up after Saul.

And what did Saul die from? Oh right, he was killed by the Romans. For subversion. For spreading a Jewish cult to non-Jews to try to get them to support Jews in the upcoming Jewish rebellion.

Christianity as you know it is an ancient Jewish psyop, just like Marxism is a modern one.

jacob was not born israel, he was given that name.
so those of jacob were not jewish before the name
israel was given to jacob. God has taken back what
he gave to jacob, now a shemite is just a shemite.
understand? esau was a shemite and twin brother
of jacob, the shemite.

Attached: fake jew kike amalekites.jpg (2618x726, 945K)

>This entire Jesus is a Jew so we shouldn't trust him
You're also perverting what I said.

I said Yeshua (since Jesus isn't actually his name but an invented one created in the 1600s) was a Jew who preached only to Jews and stayed away from non-Jews, and in John 4:22 he made it explicitly clear non-Jews who worship Yahweh (MEANING YOU) aren't as good as real Jews. So anyone ridiculously believing this tripe was meant for them is just a psyop victim.

>LOL. Modern Jews have nothing to do with ancient Hebrews living +2000 years ago.
Your opinion is noted but disregarded. Yeshua worshiped all the same holidays and cultural events as modern Jews and is separated from modern Jews merely by 20% Southern Italian DNA. You worship a Jew.

Christianity is weak

>perverting my message

Maybe not yours specifically but it’s a message commonly espoused here

>is just a psyop victim

this board is fucking lost lmao

Probably from slaves and prostitutes desu

Their genetics being part European doesn't undo them being mostly jews