What are the benefits of $15/hr?

What are the benefits of $15/hr?

Attached: mcmin.png (785x907, 1.16M)

whites will be hired more than blacks for once

Inflation, causing white nationalism to rise even more.

none in america.

Or every minority that marginally does better will give up their 9~12 dollar jobs to do that instead.

Watching the cost of all goods/services and housing did dramatically. Ask Australia.

poor dumb fuck can feed themselves and dont rely on doing crimes to get money

The death of small, family owned buisinesses that cant pay out the extortionate fees of state-mandate, while the large cosmopolitan corporations can and will continue to thrive. American Congress just killed traditional america once and for all

I'm going to get more to do as a robotics engineer.

The government doesn't have to supplement their income.

There are only so many jobs to go around, and if they have to pay more per employee, you can bet your ass they're going to get the most bang for their buck, meaning they'll hire mostly whites and Asians when given the choice.

You're not allowed to do that because of diversity quotas

more livable wage that makes it easier for low skilled workers to afford the cost of living

however companies might raise prices to compensate for it

Every working class stiff will go on strike for proportionally higher wages to compensate.

Niggers will have more money for crack rocks and olde e

sounds like a fair system...

When you pay people more they work harder. They're actually happy to show up to work because they don't have to worry about going homeless and starving to death every night.

So first pic is typical dindu run McDonalds, people taking orders and other people filling them.

Second pic is terminal order system and the people behind the counter just fill the order. They have eliminated 1/2 the workforce.

Plus the terminals never call in late, dont show up for work, or come in with their monitors sagging or smelling like 420.

i'd agree that would be the possible outcome if left to its own devices but I know it'll just cause some political outrage if latinos or blacks dont get jobs and there will be more forced racial quotas

>might
Will, because people will have more money to spend, but the minimum wage increase does nothing to increase the supply of goods available for purchase.

>When you pay people more they work harder.
Only up to a median income though.
High earners work less hard the more money you give them.

>The government doesn't have to supplement their income.

Attached: walmart.jpg (2650x1988, 507K)

diversity quotas are illegal in an alternate universe where the civil rights act is properly enforced.

Terminals are now typical at McDonalds here. Most locations only have two tills to take orders with six machines and mobile app to take orders.

Ideally, the minimum wage should be $0.00

Be a Software engineer
Walk into factory to install new solution
See two dozen employees being handed their pink slip.
I am a monster, life is good.

>15 dollar min wage is going to magically make America a white country

I get to deal with more computers and less nogs

>What are the benefits of $15/hr?
Higher prices more automation to offset the complaining entry (I deserve top dollar) level workers. Right now the local Walmart is starting at $12 an hour, because people are getting other jobs that pay more in this economy.

Attached: ack ack ack.jpg (320x279, 21K)

niggers won't get hired anymore

The house passed it, not the Senate. Both bills need to pass, then be signed into law by Trump. This is a nothing burger

>What are the benefits of $15/hr?

democrats/commies get retard votes

Only the Louse of Representatives passed it.

The people in top pic don’t become people in bottom pic when you pay them more. They become unemployable.

Spics get paid under the table and when ICE catches them they do nothing to the employer

>hurr durr more munny buys more things

brilliant observation

Attached: you.jpg (570x587, 43K)

>libertarianism
>ever

The bottom pic is from a Swedish McDonald's. We don't have a minimum wage at all.

Attached: mcd.jpg (2592x1936, 659K)

It's worth paying extra for a restaurant filled with white blonde females. Unfortunately, that's not in the cards. Not here.

>Spics get paid under the table and when ICE catches them they do nothing to the employer
Pretty much this as well. The Congresses donors get the cheap labor they want, and the Uniparty gets to dilute, and turn the US into a 3rd World hole.

Attached: illegal.jpg (786x768, 102K)

It's funny sweden has a more free market choice in salaries through negotiated contracts

That’s not how inflation works and you should stop posting because you’re an idiot

>Raise wages to 15
>McDonald's can't afford 8 Tyrones making burgers so they go with 4 Joses
Raising the minimum wage hurts black communities more than it helps.

>however companies might raise prices to compensate for it
Will raise prices, so it is a wash, and those people will still be getting gibs to compensate for it.

Spot the terrorist

Attached: terr.png (252x367, 228K)

>It's worth paying extra for a restaurant filled with white blonde females. Unfortunately, that's not in the cards. Not here.
Little thing called Chick-fil-A

$15/hr minimum wage turns niggers into huwites? Who else is now /BernieBro/?

Attached: there it is.jpg (3000x1892, 1.18M)

>however companies might raise prices to compensate for it

no....they just won't hire entry level employment seekers at fantasy pay levels.

At all.

Meaning even less opportunities for unskilled people to enter the work force.

Attached: nothing burger.png (250x300, 28K)

poor girl... probably wears a B cup bra despite being an actual A. lying to herself every morning.

Attached: 0_hiGMu0kkUXL5Z3tG.jpg (650x419, 68K)

That's exactly how it works you retarded monkey

Bro. I only make 17.50/hr. I don’t need the McDonald’s folks making me look even worse.

>suddenly decide the same labor is now worth a flat rate of $15

Congratulations, i also just decided that this thing which costed $3 now costs $6

Inflation only increases by printing more money. Drink bleach you low iq retard

Use that as leverage for a raise

The local Walmart where I live has been losing so much employees since millennials had been going to the oil fields that Walmart has been giving extra money for employees who actually show up their.

based north dakota poster

You're sooo fucking wrong you cant even tell retard one hes a retard you fucking moronic mouth breathing cuck

>Inflationis the rate at which the prices of goods and services rise. ...Inflation, the rise in the price of goods and services over a period of time.Inflationhas a major effect on the entire country's economy. It impacts not only the government, but the little things in the average person's daily life.

To continue

>The Fed generally sets an inflation target of about 2%. Let's say that's the inflation rate that actually occurs on a year-to-year basis. If that inflation rate affects gas, you could pay $2.75 per gallon this year and expect to pay about $2.81 the same time next year. The inflation rate does not always works the way the government would like it to. If it did, a candy bar today wouldn't cost 6,700% what it did 110 years ago.

so the bottom layer can keep consuming $$$

>I'm going to get more to do as a robotics engineer.
Always a silver lining.

Less brown people?

Yep back to the future.

Attached: automat-restaurant.jpg (1120x858, 192K)

can't wait for a fucking pizza to be $40

That’s gonna fuck some shit up in the south... I can only see 1/2 of the workers being fired and the ones left have to pick up the slack

>Drink bleach you low iq retard
The only 80IQ I see here is you. When the costs of producing anything rises, the price rises to cover that cost.
>Inflation only increases by printing more money.
Wrong!
What printing more money does is deflate the value of the actual money, so it buys less with the same amount of currency.

Looks like hair

Can confirm, I remember the McDonalds near me was manned by a disproportionate number of blacks and then one day it was white and Asian teenagers. I don't even think the minimum wage was raised to 15, something like 9 or so. It will go back to being high school and college kids part time job as it should be.

>A higher minimum wage turns people into Danish qts
wtf

you could double those benefits with a $30/hr minimum. Hell, why not go $60 for quad damage?

Just increasing the minimum wage won't help anything in the long run. Prices for everything will increase as well. All this will do is devalue the currency being used.

This right here. Dont gotta be an economist to figure out the implications of raising minimum wage this much

So people making 10-25 an hour should get a proportional jump? Fuck if convict working at Burger King should get within $10.00 of what I make.