Chinese Woman Has 17 Abortions in 6 Years, May Never Be Able to Have Children

>A Chinese woman has had her 17th abortion in a six-year period, according to a Feb. 23 report from the Shiyan Evening News.
>The woman, given the pseudonym Julie, from central China’s Hubei province, is now 27-years-old. She had her first abortion when she was 21.
theepochtimes.com/woman-has-17-abortions-in-6-years-may-never-be-able-to-have-children_2818052.html

>muh based azns

Attached: noodle.jpg (640x1138, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/90kobyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my gf is white and had 6 abortions so far
she doesnt want to have kids (unfortunately).

Attached: 1339620413083.jpg (1297x820, 133K)

She doesn't deserve a family.

>my gf is white and had 6 abortions so far
that pussy is haunted

>local girl murders 17 people and may not be able to kill more
T-thanks state mandated atheism

do you hear voices crying out to you as you eat her out?

>I'm dating a serial killer
Wtf dude

Why not just use condoms or the pill or the implanon? It’s healthier.

haha what a fuckin' whore lol

Attached: almst.rdy.2.sttle.dwn.gif (238x197, 258K)

They both already have meals in that pic so I assume the burger is a pleasant decorative centerpiece.

That's fucking disgusting

>It’s healthier.
the health risks of abortion is you may become infertile. which doesnt fucking matter if you dont want kids anyway. also pills fuck with your head, dont ever let a woman in your life take pills they make women psychotic

I thought Chinese just ate their babies if they didn't want to raise them.

Why would you waste any of your time, energy and emotion on that graveyard-on-legs?

Fuckin hell thats a cold bitch. Imagine the cruelty of a woman to say “naw, fuck a condom. Just nut me up and kill the baby.” SEVENTEEN TIMES. Imagine hearing that over dinner. “Well, yeah I had an abortion. Well not one, like one and a half dozen.” Fuckin grim reaper follows her around with stirrups in one hand and a scythe in the other, hell.

High mileage vagina. Gross, dude.

>Julie had come to Zhao requesting her 17th abortion. As Zhao went over Julie’s medical history, Julie’s was reportedly more focused on her smartphone than the questions about previous abortions.

>The inside of Julie’s body was severely damaged from the repeated operations, Zhao said.

>Zhao even told Julie that if she went ahead with this abortion, there was a strong chance that she would have no way to have a baby in the future.

>Julie didn’t acknowledge Zhao’s advice, and went ahead with the 17th abortion.

You should probably die

Time to move on. Even if she changes her mind, even if she is still able to bare children there is a high risk of defect and since you're German chances are it will be autistic

Mate,,,,,,,
find yourself a better woman

>graveyard-on-legs
lol yes

you have a source for that. I'm trying to convince my wifes mother to stop pushing her to get on the pill.

It's only a matter of time before the Army of the Dead marches out his GF's vagina and consumes his soul.

>he doesn’t enjoy an after-steak “cooldown” burger before dessert

Pathetic

good, whores like that shouldn't spread their degenerate genes

haunted yellow pussy

Repressed memories surfacing

Would you trust her to carry your child? Even if she went through with it, you think God doesn't have some kind of punishment waiting for her? You need to walk away from that and make sure you aren't collateral damage in that reckoning.

>and since you're German chances are it will be autistic
Lmao

>got pregnant 17 times over 6 years
what an absolute waste of fertility, my aunt had to adopt because she could have kids herself.

kek

Attached: nice.gif (607x609, 821K)

So you can knock her up, but you can't protect your children, your own blood?

You lack the ability to be convincing and that's what you need to work on, to ensure that you get what you want.

Attached: 500 years, no change.jpg (680x378, 58K)

Isn't this a good thing? Less chinamen.

>1.1 Billion chinks
>Think's abortion is bad.

I love u ivan

Good.
Jamala shouldn't have kids.

There are all kinds of health risks with chemical abortions, from cancer to severe internal bleeding to immune system degeneration to kidney failure.

The most you can end up with from using a condom is latex allergic reactions.

>my wife's mother
I can understand being cucked by a niggerdick but by your wife's own mother? This is some next level cuckoldry.

>cooldown burger
Kek'd. Heres your you

Attached: 1562256186912.gif (292x292, 1.44M)

She’s fucked 6 black guys and you’re still with her...

I am not old enough nor am I experienced enough in life to possess repressed memories, sir. Good day!

we just have bad luck and we fuck it up everytime

because we are together for 9 years now
we live together and our finances are all mixed together
can't just leave her and really dont want to

I was the only man fucking her tho

muslim subhumans like you should die

move on to what?
I know some of her friends and they are really not that much different.
seems like woman just dont want to have Kids these days

not so easy

Attached: 1324662905083.jpg (400x300, 55K)

You forget the part where chinks are known as premium nigger

Uhhh gross time to move on

i love u 2 cletus

Attached: bdyi8frlua531.png (1027x731, 28K)

1488 you fucking kike. Guilt trip her do anything to get her to keep the baby the white race is going extinct because of beta cucks like you

The limit is 16 then

no she didn't you fucking cuck, stop projecting your mothers life on my gf.
my gf never cheated on me and I was her first.

Do you have this pic but with russia instead?

Attached: 1550448812607.png (1020x888, 562K)

SHE ABORTED YOUR CHILDREN AND YOU'RE STILL WITH HER?! YOU STOOD BY AND WATCHED?! Fuck you, you deserve everything you get.

Minutely reminder that white women are the niggers of people.

what sort of dumb fucking rube equates a zygote with an actual baby?

Besides the angry incels on 4-chan, I mean

>Less chinamen.
Nah, less chinagirls. There are 118 boys born for 100 girls in China.

China has a massive surplus of men, because rural peasants prefer to abort girls, since only boys can inherit and the one child policy allowed for only one child.
In the meantime, 37 million Chinese men are sitting all alone, because 38 million Chinese girls have been aborted in the past few decades.

We know what happens when a patriarchal society has a lack of women, look at all the Islamic countries.
25% of Chinese men in their 30's will never marry.
If the trend isn't reversed, there's going to be an armed chincel rebellion.

Attached: chinas-gender-imbalance-problem.jpg (1000x667, 220K)

>since you're German chances are it will be autistic
So this is american gold

I also paid for it
50% since we share the costs of everything

Attached: 1345417241097.png (1049x854, 619K)

Sorry to hear she killed six of your children user

You should probably just kill yourself you fucking faggot

Those videos of gooks eating absurd amount of food only strenghten my belief they're in fact insectoids.
Ants for example have two stomachs, one for themselves and a "social" one, able to regurgitate nutrients for other members of the hive on vicinity.

that's really fucked up. is she just getting cummed in with no contraception because abortions are free or some shit?
you're part of the problem.

>muh based asian waifus

Attached: 1528503774118.webm (720x720, 2.69M)

nah :(

Attached: frog.png (2400x2400, 225K)

It's amazing she still can get pregnant at all desu.

go make it

I firmly believe that if you get an abortion, you should get your tubes tied or sterilized in some way

did she eat them too?

kek made my day

See this shit right here? THIS IS WHY I HAVE TRUST ISSUES WITH WOMEN!!!

Hope this is a LARP user. You beta

>Savior of Westernism in China kills entire platoon of future CPLA Soldiers
Give her a medal.

Based.
It's not like we need any more ants on this planet.
She should be sterilized though.

Is she from Berlin?

Wow. Germany really does deserve death.

>undeveloped bags of cells are people

gay

Just described yourself

Move on from the evil bitch. You know she's going to kill you in your sleep if you don't do anything.

Attached: JUICY-ANNASOPHIA-ROBB-UP-SKIRT-PICTURES-celebmasta-56-250x250.jpg (250x250, 16K)

If I wasn't lazy, I'd remake this
>American: Thanks for the help with the raking problem we had
>Aussie: Don't mention it, It was fun

>muh based azns
this always only included nips, gooks and jungle asians never chinks

Imagine being such a cuck your wife had 17 abortions.
It’s not surprising at all however. I taught English in China fro two years after college just to do something different. If you’re white and over 6’0 ft you can nut in a different girl every night. Modesty is a meme

with all things considered, would that really be such a terrible "revelation." in fact, i think its actually kinda cute and endearing

But you have to save the white race.. Find nice Christian virgin and have 6 children with her.

"Jurie da Seriar Kirrer"

>I also paid for it
Your ancestors must feel be so proud.
>50% since we share the costs of everything
Yep, you're certainly going to be paying your share of the cost of this. You've fucked up badly. It's obviously not for me to decide but your genes dying with you is probably justice. You had six opportunities to see your blood continue in this world, and you helped kill it. For shame krautbro, for shame.

Attached: 1519300224652.jpg (3200x2806, 3.22M)

Gross. Find a new girl.

You're alright, Leafistani

Oh my fuck, dude.

Btw the clubs there will let in like 14 year old girls so you have to be careful. The aoc is like 14 but I was 24 and that’s pretty weird.

Do non-white girls actually use that term -- "white man's whore"?

Because that's kind of hot.

>Find nice Christian virgin and have 6 children with her.
He facilitated the abortions by paying for it and staying with her after she murdered his children. You think he deserves a virtuous virgin? His punishment is being with his fellow baby killer. They deserve each other.

Attached: oy vey.jpg (800x533, 190K)

Attached: c5201c76d682af27daecc64682a4f5c3bd2f6b945242c694546fa2633f31b7bf.jpg (442x842, 107K)

i definitely read this way to less on here...so...

>god eradicated Sodom&Gomorrah for way less

believe in god is not even needed, it's just something that you can read in the bible, like a prediction.
Siegheil

im a fucking autist i love fucking captcha fuck you - excuse the reddit spacing, i hope it doesnt turn out too bad

jgajfgsdbrentonshagdftarrantajkzhgasinspiredjshfdgmeqweqyoureshargqpoiuznexthfsgnj

>not so easy
Nothing is easy, except for spaghetti.

You don't need to fear rejection.
You can only be a man by stating what you want, the only time you can be brave is when you're afraid and that's what counts.

If she understands and wants to do it, she deserves another chance, if not, it doesn't matter.

It's important that your gf understands your feelings about this. Women aren't good with facts and logic, tell her how you experienced and felt these 6 abortions, don't back down.

The manliest thing you can do is to spend time with your own children.
Don't allow yourself to be stopped.

You see, according to Socrates, humans used to have two parts that fit perfectly together, that lived in a constant embrace and a state of full satisfaction.
But then, the split came and each androgynic human being got split into a two new humans, a male and a female part.
This human being needs to and wants to be reunited with the other perfect part, the one that fits perfectly. The sole goal is to reunite, just to enter again that state of cosmic happyness for a few minutes in the bed of marriage, where you can be one again.

There are thousands of females that are genetically your unknown cousins, 3rd to 4th generation removed, the ideal mate.

You only need to find one of them, the one who fits in just enough aspects.
If you didn't find your counterpart, don't bother to waste time.

It's not a choice between two things, it's the decision when to go forwards, you see.

I mean... round is a shape i guess. And im a Swede, im supposed to bone anything.

I knew she was south chinese. Look at that ugly mug, it's like someone put some skin-lightening cream on a Burmese person.

Yes they do.

imgur.com/gallery/90kobyM

Attached: 62643808_636042530230669_1163510508399715115_n.jpg (1080x1350, 221K)

Dump her. Relationships aren't a hobby, they are a prerequisite for building a family.

Attached: 1557253411611.jpg (637x457, 35K)

>I know some of her friends and they are really not that much different.
Women are extremely collectivist. A woman's circle of friends is almost always a larger reflection of herself and peer-approval will always be far more important to women than any sort of facts or logic.

If you really want to be with her you must find a way to completely isolate her from her group of friends. The only real way you can do that is to move somewhere far away from her old friend-circle that isn't also a degenerate shithole. She'll always be a killer though, unless it was a rape-baby or something I'd never trust a woman who would so callously murder her own children.

What the actual fuck is wrong with you, you stupid fucking Jerry cunt?

Attached: 1490720805799.jpg (575x523, 66K)

True. I can attest to that with my own experience with women.

I feel less bad about my tenga purchase now. Thanks, user.