You will never break her

Go fuck yourself, disgusting Zio-shills

You will never break her

twitter.com/AsaWinstanley/status/1151776120875958273

Attached: pol is pro israel.png (737x861, 503K)

based fuck the kikes

I will if i see her.

>OMG BASED SUBHUMAN NIGGER
Sage

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-192910_Twitter.png (618x1186, 152K)

>legally married to own brother
>spiritually married to and filing taxes with another man
Yeah, she sure showed that bad orange man.

ilhan omar will unironically break the paralyzing zog spell on america. we'll just have to see if the average american can ever kick a kike again.

How much are you guys getting paid to shill on here?

Gee, I wonder who is behind this post.

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

One cannot defend himself against the Jew. He attacks with lightning speed from his position of safety and uses his abilities to crush any attempt at defense.

Quickly he turns the attacker’s charges back on him and the attacker becomes the liar, the troublemaker, the terrorist. Nothing could be more mistaken than to defend oneself. That is just what the Jew wants. He can invent a new lie every day for the enemy to respond to, and the result is that the enemy spends so much time defending himself that he has no time to do what the Jew really fears: to attack.

She clearly wasn't circumsized. Women should be circumcised.

She married her brother for immigration. Grounds for deportation

Attached: 4D0EB237-DC02-4D1F-A3A1-CC18FF527ED6.jpg (1101x606, 111K)

>based
>muslim
neck yourself faggot
ya hemos pasao

Attached: 51646426462462.jpg (554x600, 84K)

Both the descendants of Jacob and Ismael have sinned terribly.

Get fucked Semite shit.

Attached: 0_survivors.jpg (477x724, 117K)

sloppy job mossad

this should be enough but you know, jews and incest

Attached: 7fwx.jpg (1242x2208, 220K)

I honestly had a raging boner for her, such a QT, until I recently listened to her speak.
Christ almighty her voice is a turnoff, sounds like it's coming out of a clogged nose.

She's so unwanted by the opposite sex that she settled with her brother. YIKES

This is why war is bad, the water is muddy.

Attached: 22f98a8447c4697231d0f05f6b322bf40a7083a0f33bfc1a864f609243d6af92.jpg (1000x926, 188K)

SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP
ZIONIST

Less than you, assuredly

Zionist influence is exactly why I'm looking at her smiling face right now

Look at this fuckin' dhimmi over here. "Oh please muslims, fuck my ass and make me pay jizya!"

The fact that the entire republican zionist establishment is going all out over her only makes me genuinely like her. Modern day conservatives worldwide are crawling on their knees for the jews, someone has to stand up

Her brother will tho

Attached: FFA95D5B-0C6F-4360-B971-B8BB62533215.png (400x400, 69K)

Catalonia love sandniggers

She is under investigation for fraud. She will be broke and tossed back to her SHITHOLE country.

THIS.

Keep in mind this is the nigger who thinks the constitution validates her as a representative, and when criticizing president trump

Even though she criticizes Trump as impeachable despite having done nothing wrong - who was elected by the entire nation, while she was merely elected by a single district.

The same constitution she wishes to abolish one of the primordial amendments thereof, second amendment, and thus the entire constitution modified and no longer the constitution that people swore to defend, and she took an oath to defend against enemies foreign and domestic

The same constitution Trump actually supports and does not wish to modify.

I really don't give a shit what she does, she's an anti white bitch. I can't stand her voice either.

Attached: frown.jpg (400x388, 35K)

Sage and gay

Attached: banaduck.jpg (480x336, 23K)

>realise that natsoc is growing in numbers.
>put fake anti israeli controlled opposition in power.
>make her moslem so she can get away with it.
>shill on Jow Forums to try to convince people that shes actually against kikes not working for them.
yoll are absolutely pathetic.