This is the kind of shit that ruins your party's reputation

Attached: 76557.jpg (1078x322, 105K)

Disavowing people who want to send an invading subversive back to Africa is what ruins a party's reputation.

i cant believe that stupid fuck walked straight into this

give me the quick rundown what happened. Did trump finally fuck up for good?

No, it's just another angle the insane left is trying to spin it.

There were fake news articles about his original tweet saying that he told her to "Go back to Africa", etc..

>did Trump fuck up?
No, no he didn't. But has the world gone to shit? Yes it has.
Things are fucked. There's no hope.

send her back

>party’s
Kid, I’m sorry you failed at life as much as you failed at your native language.

He held a rally and the crowd chanted send her back and he didn't try to stop it or disavow it

I’d be much more fun to defend Trump if he’d ever do anything for us.

of course you would

Rep Omar and her fellow muslims look forward to throwing you off a roof, faggot.

we don't give a shit and want these cunts to go back to their shitholes, it was awesome

tranny detected.

>republican reputation

Attached: rayliottakek.jpg (600x450, 91K)

Who won again?

Fail. No one even knows what you're talking about.

What do you mean? The last election was riding on Lock Her Up and it worked. Get fucked.

>ruins
you mean 4 more years

No

Attached: Screenshot_20190718-173247_Twitter.jpg (1079x572, 229K)

Attached: 76A53136-0BA8-4181-839E-DB9F6C63198E.jpg (1024x663, 80K)

>creepy joey

What an absolute cuck.

She's not wrong though. This country will be majority Hispanic in the next 20 years.

creepy joe and the warhawks

There's literal recorded tapes of trump creeping on females

yeah it was man and then trump said "he tried to stop it" the next day. truth is the trump admin are civic cucks and desperately need you guys to believe they are here for you. this isnt a movement its a cash grab before america becomes mexico.

Or it starts a new party entirely.

yeah, cucking and disavowing it sure does
see how he acts like a bitch but they continue to attack him relentlessly for it
never apologize to the left for anything

Throw her in prison for fraud initially, then fly her back to the shithole she sprang from.

She of course was part of a family associated with the Somali dictator that people there would love to avenge.

# mass immigration

you should know better than to whataboutism reddit

Attached: 6DE47748-D8F2-42F1-ADF0-A80ECEFF227C.jpg (1242x923, 466K)

you a real thinker...
Fuckin pedo. Guy is balancing massive forces against impossible odds. Your a bitch ass goon dickin around on the internet

It's almost like spreading communism is a bad thing.

That's not irony.

>jew lugenpress is what ruins your reputation
yes, now you're understanding

Although in this case, they're correct for once, Trumps statements are just a little bit (and truly just a little bit) racist. And that's a good thing.

She committed fraud and must serve her jail time and then be deported.

hes ratings went up because of it
he disavowed
hes stupid deal with it

Nobody cares, if trump was gonna get in trouble for saying some shit that is inappropriate he wouldn’t have made it out of the primary.

Racist comment.

>there's no way to spin it.
Good, why would I want to do that anyway?

like his meaningless offhand comment means dick

" disavowed" LMAO

Attached: 1563482096361.jpg (460x874, 46K)

>imagine thinking the country is behind that creature
Liberals are extremely dumb if they think Trump isn't gonna get them to chant it again and again.

Whites are desperately attacking themselves and other whites to see which of them can be the sorriest white person of all. I don't think you have very much to fear from a white revolution. Who's going to start it? The white self hating idiots?

I was not happy with it. I disagree with it. ... I think I did (lol) [try to stop it]. I started speaking very quickly.”

Just fyi, 80% of whites aren't on Twitter

this is the kind of shit that ruins your party's reputation

Attached: 1548306932619.png (3015x2763, 3.4M)

Which party do you mean? Because I honestly can't tell who is better at ruining their own reputation at this point.